[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Jackie Chan
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.07

Post by Jackie Chan »

Hey hey,

still enjoying this personality a lot and figured I'd ask two questions which came up.

Now I'm playing with this personality for a while and the orgasm/ruin chance was locked quite a while ago. The persona mentioned that the chances would/could change. However, this was months ago by now and it never changed - it never even was brought up again. Is this normal? Is there a way to "force" another conversation about it?

What does the "PermanentChastityFantasyYes" flag influence?

Thanks for creating this!
letsplay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by letsplay »

Congratulations for the tease!
I think it's one of the best teases i ever played. And you can keep playing and you never get bored of it. :-D

Thanks for all that work!

I would like to ask some questions :wave: :

- Is there any way to activate the long denial period? I tried to ask mistress in diferent ways but I do not get it in any way.

- How can I add new punishments? When she punish you I always recive CBT or corner punishment or back to chastity. I would like to know how to create new ones. Where are the punishment scripts saved?

- In the same way he makes you wear buttplug when he decide, how i can create that he make you wear other toys to do the tease more difficult? Like clothespins, vibrator, ballgag, crosdress, bigger buttplug... (All together maybe when he's in bad mood d :-D )

And the last one maybe is more a suggestion:

- It would be a great ideea that mistress have orgasms too to make the experience more real. (Maybe add a folder with videos from her while he cums alone or with other people.) That way he can deny you, but you have to keep looking at her each day finishing her orgasms. Or maybe she can decide to punish you to not cum until she has finished 10 orgasms or something like that.

I think I'm not good enough programing to carry it out yet, but if someone is encouraged, I can help with many ideas.

And thats all! ;)
Thanks again to creators, and colaborators, for that jewel!
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by PtheV »

Jackie Chan wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:25 pm Now I'm playing with this personality for a while and the orgasm/ruin chance was locked quite a while ago. The persona mentioned that the chances would/could change. However, this was months ago by now and it never changed - it never even was brought up again. Is this normal? Is there a way to "force" another conversation about it?

What does the "PermanentChastityFantasyYes" flag influence?
In both cases it's something I added, but never created any followup. The "lock chances" script was created by BoundSquirrel originally. I had planned to make orgasm/ruin chances more dependent on what mood the domme is in, but never got around to doing that. "PermanentChastityFantasyYes" currently exists only in that one script where she asks you whether you fantasize about, well, permanent chastity. The idea was that while the user's in chastity, de domme would threaten/tease to make it permanent and maybe even push the boundaries of the maximum chastity period.
letsplay wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:29 am - Is there any way to activate the long denial period? I tried to ask mistress in diferent ways but I do not get it in any way.

- How can I add new punishments? When she punish you I always recive CBT or corner punishment or back to chastity. I would like to know how to create new ones. Where are the punishment scripts saved?

- In the same way he makes you wear buttplug when he decide, how i can create that he make you wear other toys to do the tease more difficult? Like clothespins, vibrator, ballgag, crosdress, bigger buttplug... (All together maybe when he's in bad mood d :-D )

And the last one maybe is more a suggestion:

- It would be a great ideea that mistress have orgasms too to make the experience more real. (Maybe add a folder with videos from her while he cums alone or with other people.) That way he can deny you, but you have to keep looking at her each day finishing her orgasms. Or maybe she can decide to punish you to not cum until she has finished 10 orgasms or something like that.
- Not in the current version, no. I'll see if I can work this into the next update somehow.
- Punishments are called from Custom/Callreturn/pvCr_Punishment.txt - you'd have to edit that file to add more punishments. Maybe I should make that a bit easier, so I'll put that on my to do list as well.
- You could just create your own scripts... The current version has the following toys/objects: plug, dildo, lingerie, clothespins, shoelace, belt, wooden spoon and cane. I should probably add more scripts that use them.
- I like that idea, but it would require that every user has those kinds of videos with their domme in it. In most cases I try to avoid creating scripts that add requirements to setting up Tease AI.
pv
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

I`ve been trying to write a script that lets Tease AI give you denial (as in "no more sessions") as a form of punishment.

Unfortunately I`ve hit a brick wall and can`t debug this. Here are five lines out of the startscript:

@ShowVar[#DateDifference(pvLastSession,days)]
@NullResponse @If[#DateDifference(pvLastSession,days)]>[21]Then(been a long time)
@NullResponse @If[#DateDifference(pvLastSession,days)]>[7]Then(been some time)
@NullResponse @If[#DateDifference(pvLastSession,hours)]>[12]Then(normal return)
@NullResponse @If[#DateDifference(pvLastSession,hours)]>[6]Then(quick return)

It produces the output "0" and then goes on with (been a long time)
I added the first line in order to debug, but it clearly isnt working :( With 0 DateDifference it shouldnt go to (been a long time).

Do you guys have any pointers?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

Hi itslate!
I haven't played with Miss Blue so I can't say much about the error you're reporting but I tested the code and it worked perfectly.
itslate wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:11 pm It produces the output "0"
The problem is that you're using @ShowVar and #DateDifference incorrectly.
Inside @ShowVar you have to put the name of an existing variable. If the variable does not exist then the output is 0.
#DateDifference gives you the number representing the difference between now and the date set in the variable inside #DateDifference.

So if you use @ShowVar[#DateDifference(pvLastSession,days)] Tease AI will try to show you the value of a variable named like the result of the #DateDifference command. But since you don't have a variable named like that in your Variables folder the output of @ShowVar is 0.

The first line you added should be replaced by this: #DateDifference(pvLastSession,days) this will show you the difference between now and pvLastSession in days.

If you need information on how to use the Tease AI commands check the Command Guide inside Tease AI.
Open Tease AI and click Tools>Command Guide: the guide is not up-to-date so I would suggest that you read this too: https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI/blo ... /README.md

Bye! :wave:
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Nice! So my debug line itself was the problem. That explains a lot, because most of my script actually works quite well.
I`ll work on it some more and share it when it`s done.

Thanks a lot for the explanation, it helped quite a bit :love:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

itslate wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 4:26 am Thanks a lot for the explanation, it helped quite a bit :love:
You're welcome!

EDIT:
itslate wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 4:26 am Nice! So my debug line itself was the problem.
I'm not sure that your debug line was causing the script to move to (been a long time).
What I said is that your debug line was wrong and that's why the output was 0.
You should repeat the test with the correct debug line and see what happens next. If the result of #DateDifference(pvLastSession,days) is 10 days but the script moves to (been a long time) then you have a problem.

If you need someone to check your script before you release it feel free to PM the files.

Bye! :wave:
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

Hi i was wondering if it is possible to change my chastity settings? I tried asking her to change them but to no avail.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

smargerbarg wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:37 pm Hi i was wondering if it is possible to change my chastity settings? I tried asking her to change them but to no avail.
There's currently no way to ask for this, but you can do it manually by deleting the following flags from the System/Flags folder: (pvMadeKeyholder) and (pvChastitySet). Your domme won't bring it up again immediately. You can either wait until she does or ask her to put you in chastity.
EDIT: alternatively, you can change the following variables for the System/Variables folder: [pvMaxDaysChastity] and [pvChastityLevel]. The former should be a number between 5 and 60, rounded by 5, which stands for the maximum number of days the domme will keep you locked in chastity (if you set it to 1, the maximum amount of days will be 3). The latter should be a number between 1 and 5, which stands for how likely the domme is to let you out of chastity whenever she makes this decision. A chastity level of 1 means she's unlikely to put you in chastity, 3 means it's a 50/50 chance, 5 means she's very likely to lock you up.
pv
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zoran »

Is it just me, or is the (too much) setting in positive mood influence set WAY too low?

I mean, I generally thank her e.g. every time I get to edge or stroke. I don't feel like this is overdoing it, it seems more like adequate etiquette in this kind of scenario. But with an hour-long session, I am CONSTANTLY seeing her in a bad mood, dishing out punishments - has anyone else experienced this? It was basically 5 to 10 minutes of her in a normal mood, then she'd get pissed off, tell me I am not behaving properly and that she's disappointed, tell me to punish myself, then she'd get back to a normal mood again... And after 10-15 minutes or during the next session it would happen all over again, pretty much every single time.

I mean, I get the idea behind it, but as it stands, it removes any incentive to try and interact with the program, and I already feel like the interaction is being limited to "Yes, Princess", "No, Princess", "On the edge" and "Please let me cum". I temporarily fixed it by raising the number from 8 to 100 and adding a line to reset PosInfluence value at the end of the session, but I believe there should be a better way of handling it.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Zoran wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:36 am Is it just me, or is the (too much) setting in positive mood influence set WAY too low?

I mean, I generally thank her e.g. every time I get to edge or stroke. I don't feel like this is overdoing it, it seems more like adequate etiquette in this kind of scenario. But with an hour-long session, I am CONSTANTLY seeing her in a bad mood, dishing out punishments - has anyone else experienced this? It was basically 5 to 10 minutes of her in a normal mood, then she'd get pissed off, tell me I am not behaving properly and that she's disappointed, tell me to punish myself, then she'd get back to a normal mood again... And after 10-15 minutes or during the next session it would happen all over again, pretty much every single time.

I mean, I get the idea behind it, but as it stands, it removes any incentive to try and interact with the program, and I already feel like the interaction is being limited to "Yes, Princess", "No, Princess", "On the edge" and "Please let me cum". I temporarily fixed it by raising the number from 8 to 100 and adding a line to reset PosInfluence value at the end of the session, but I believe there should be a better way of handling it.
It's not just you and it's one of the main things I'm trying to fix for the next update. It's not easy to get the balance right though. On interaction, I'm trying to make it more diverse & have bigger impact on her mood. There are already many things you can say to try and influence her mood though, like "you're beautiful", "I will do anything", "I want to suffer"... I hope to include a guide to interacting with the domme with the next update.
pv
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

thank you PtheV!!! sorry to always ask questions but is there a was to change orgasm settings after she has set them? they are set were I cum way to often....
traedor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by traedor »

smargerbarg wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:39 pm thank you PtheV!!! sorry to always ask questions but is there a was to change orgasm settings after she has set them? they are set were I cum way to often....
You can use a text editor to edit the orgRuinSet and orgAllowSet in the scripts variable folder. The variables are a number between 1 and 5. 5 Corresponds to always ruin/always allow and 1 corresponds to never ruin/never allow. You'll also need to adjust your settings in Tease AI accordingly or your domme will be upset because she thinks you changed them.
switch787
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by switch787 »

Thanks to PtheV for all their hard work. I really appreciate it. I was also trying to ask for the long term denial, so I would love it if that feature were able to be worked into the next update.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Is there anyway I can get her to start a long denial session? I really want to try that out
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125