[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.02

Post by PtheV »

*** Minor update (see main post) ***
pv
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.00

Post by swit69 »

Kyros wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:25 am I've been running TeaseAI that I built straight from the master branch on github and it fixes all the freezing issues for me. Unfortunately there aren't any releases for the 56 version on github. If people are interested and don't feel like installing visual studio and compiling it themselves I could probably be motivated to provide a release.

Here is the github link.

https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI
The unofficial patch 56.1 I've developped and posted on the forum some weeks ago is a release included the 56 version from github (with some added features)

Check this link to download it : viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21450#p257940

I don't have tested all but the patch must be full compatible with miss blue v2.02
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.01

Post by swit69 »

letsplay wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:06 pm Another question... when I use the @StartStroking looks like that is the only way to start the metronome really?
But the thing is... at some moments I just want to start the metronome for some time, and keep using my text for my script...
but when you use @StartStroking TeaseAi looks like change from my script to another and keep playing in another script. How I can use only the metronme and keep writing my script?
For your issue, the patch 56.1 can bring you some help. It can be installed and used for Miss Blue V2.02 (warn me if not). Here is the link : viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21450#p257940

You can call a function @MetronomeOn(x) where x is the pace you want to use
You can use the number you want for x but just to give an indication , note that :
x = 50 , slow pace
x = 100 , medium pace
x = 150 , fast pace

A tip : use the #Random alias to define a random pace for your metronome. Example : @MetronomeOn(#Random(50,100)) which selects randomly a speed between 50 and 100

It works like @StartStroking except it doesn't launch a random stroking session. You can keep going with the text you want in the script.

You can even change the pace as you want with derivated functions :
@MetronomeUp(x) where x means how fast you want to accelerate the pace
@MetronomeDown(x) where x menas how slow you want to deccelerate the pace
@MetronomeOff which stops the metronome

Well, sorry to have advertised again for the 56.1 patch here :-D
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by meaculpa_uk »

PtheV wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:33 pm *** Minor update (see main post) ***
Hi PtheV,

Thanks for the bug fix (and still loving Miss Blue!), but I'm running quite a customised version of her with a few tweaks to chastity release chances, less edging, more scripts for chastity and a few extra toys implemented. So is it possible for you to say which specific script files you've bug fixed so I can manually update rather than doing the whole thing again?

If that's a pain, then no worries, I'll just have a go at bug fixing my own version when/if I find this glitter bug :)

Cheers,

Mea
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:31 pm Thanks for the bug fix (and still loving Miss Blue!), but I'm running quite a customised version of her with a few tweaks to chastity release chances, less edging, more scripts for chastity and a few extra toys implemented. So is it possible for you to say which specific script files you've bug fixed so I can manually update rather than doing the whole thing again?
A couple of flags had the wrong names in the following scripts:
Spoiler: show
.../Custom/Decisions/OrgasmDecisionAskedForC1.txt
Change: @TempFlag(OrgasmDecisionContact1) >> @TempFlag(OrgasmC1Decides)

.../Custom/Decisions/OrgasmDecisionAskedForC2.txt
Change: @TempFlag(OrgasmDecisionContact2) >> @TempFlag(OrgasmC2Decides)

.../Custom/Decisions/OrgasmDecisionAskedForC3.txt
Change: @TempFlag(OrgasmDecisionContact3) >> @TempFlag(OrgasmC3Decides)
I think that's the only fix in 2.02. With future bug fixes I'll try to keep a log. So far there have been fewer bug reports than I expected though, I hope it stays that way. (But do let me know if you find any bugs). :-)
pv
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

You're a star! :) Thank you :)

Cheers,

Mea
letsplay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by letsplay »

Just a bug I found here: Custom\Punishments\Denial in 1,2,3,4.txt

When you have the flag (DenialPunishment) and you're denied for "extra days" always crash. I changed the last @ChangeVar for this:

(DenialPunishment)
@NullResponse @Chance50(2 Days)
As punishment @RT(you will be denied for an extra 3 days,I will add 3 days to your denial) @ChangeVar[DenialPunishmentDays]=[DenialPunishmentDays]+[3]
I think eventually you will learn to behave, #PetName
@End
(2 Days)
As punishment @RT(you will be denied for an extra 2 days,I will add 2 days to your denial) @ChangeVar[DenialPunishmentDays]=[DenialPunishmentDays]+[2]
I think eventually you will learn to behave, #PetName
@End

This way worked perfect for me! ;)
I never tried to program one tease for AI, now last weeks I learned a lot with your Code from MissBlue and House of tease! :lol: I been more than 100 hours trying to do an adaptation of MissBlue more kinky and some addons from House of Tease like sounds, scripts, overdrives, games... :) and It's really fun! At same time I understand all the hard work you did! It's incredible! Thanks a lot for all time and incredible job all the people who made all those Teases possible! :) :-O :-D
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

letsplay wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:54 pm Just a bug I found here: Custom\Punishments\Denial in 1,2,3,4.txt
That's the kind of mistake you make when you've been at it for too long... :lol:
Thanks!
pv
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

One suggestion regarding chastity: There should be a difference between locking you up outside of sessions and during sessions. I for myself just changed a bit around but I guess I am not the only one that thinks that locking up after a session should have a higher chance/different one than keeping you locked during sessions.

Edit: Bug I guess: in ChastityDecisionOff you are deleting the flags ChastityOnNo and ChastityOnYes in the first line instead of ChastityOffNo etc...

And the biggest question is, it supposed to never let you out during sessions right now? Because once it decided at the very beginning of a session to enable ChastityOffNo it will never check again during sessions and the CycleCount is only reset in the start script too. Which means it will always instantly skip to a chastity link instead of considering to free you after 3 cycles. Dunno if that is meant to work like that?

Second bug: ChastityWantNot is never used to maybe decrease/increase the chance of letting the sub out
SilentSix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilentSix »

where can I find videos for Tease AI and this personality, a little confused and not seeing it on any guides. please help! thanks
Stay safe! :-)
My Teases
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

I have some bug fixes for ya (and typos/wording but those are mixed with custom tweaks you'd have to go through, so I'd have to upload and PM you if you want to do that)
Custom\End\EndOrgasmControl\OCSwallowOrDenial.txt
line 145 removes wrong contact

Custom\Link\NoChastity\Link18.txt
line 37/38 added more answers
[edge,long edge,second] Alright, if you say so... @Goto(edge please)
[bust,busting,balls,first] If you say so...

Custom\Modules\General\Mod04.txt
Mod04A missing StopStroking

Custom\Modules\General\Mod06.txt
line 214 #Subname should be #SubName

Custom\Modules\General\Mod11.txt
line 268 missing @EdgeMode(Normal)

Custom\Modules\General\Mod30.txt
doesnt start with a StopStroking

Custom\Modules\General\Mod41BorB.txt
line 22 should be #Asses

Custom\Modules\Taunts\DontStare.txt
first line should be split, otherwise TauntDS keeps images locked
I know @RT(it's not easy,you want to,you can't help yourself)... @ShowBoobsImage @CheckFlag(TauntDS)
@NullResponse @ShowBoobsImage @LockImages

Custom\Responses\CuckoldNotTrue\02.txt
line 3 #Petname should be #PetName

Stroke\Link\LinkMain_CHASTITY.txt
line 5 should goto (Chastity Off)

Vocabulary\#RespToItHurtsCB.txt
line 15 #Subname should be #SubName

Vocabulary\Responses\ItHurts.txt
line 15 #Subname should be #SubName
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 pm Edit: Bug I guess: in ChastityDecisionOff you are deleting the flags ChastityOnNo and ChastityOnYes in the first line instead of ChastityOffNo etc...
I think that's not a bug, but meant to make sure ChastityOn doesn't undo the ChastityOff decision in that script. But to be honest it's hard to keep track of some of this stuff...
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 pm One suggestion regarding chastity: There should be a difference between locking you up outside of sessions and during sessions. I for myself just changed a bit around but I guess I am not the only one that thinks that locking up after a session should have a higher chance/different one than keeping you locked during sessions.
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 pm And the biggest question is, it supposed to never let you out during sessions right now? Because once it decided at the very beginning of a session to enable ChastityOffNo it will never check again during sessions and the CycleCount is only reset in the start script too. Which means it will always instantly skip to a chastity link instead of considering to free you after 3 cycles. Dunno if that is meant to work like that?
The idea is that when you start the session in chastity, there is one (and only one) time the decision to unlock is made. This can be at the start or later on. Once the decision is made, it's final until the end of that session. So if it's no, you will not get a second chance to unlock (although certain modules might still allow you to unlock). The reason for this is that you set a "Chastity Level", which determines the chance to get unlocked. So it's a fixed percentage, which only works if the decision is made only once - a 50% chance isn't 50% if you can try over and over.

I don't have any experience with chastity myself, which makes it a challenge to write/code for that part of MB. I'm very much open to suggestions how to improve it!
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 pm Second bug: ChastityWantNot is never used to maybe decrease/increase the chance of letting the sub out
Not so much a bug as a feature that's unfinished, but good point. I'll take a closer look when I have time.
SilentSix wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:25 am where can I find videos for Tease AI and this personality, a little confused and not seeing it on any guides. please help! thanks
Well the idea is that you use images and videos that you like, so you'll have to find some videos yourself. Some of the other personalities have bigger media packages think, but the selection is always going to be down to personal preference so I chose not to add any media beyond a few required images and audio files. Also, copyright infringement. ;-)
pepsifreak wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:35 am I have some bug fixes for ya (and typos/wording but those are mixed with custom tweaks you'd have to go through, so I'd have to upload and PM you if you want to do that)
Great work, thanks! I'll get these fixed for the next update. Some aren't bugs:
Custom\Modules\General\Mod30.txt
doesnt start with a StopStroking
>> has an @EdgeNoHold instead. (Line 8)

Custom\Modules\General\Mod41BorB.txt
line 22 should be #Asses
>> #Boobs is correct here actually (the dialogue could be better maybe), though I see a typo: of

Stroke\Link\LinkMain_CHASTITY.txt
line 5 should goto (Chastity Off)
>> Well this is a bit hard to trace, but I think it's not a bug. If either flag is present, the decision has been made before and therefore the decision should be skipped.
pv
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

PtheV wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:16 pm
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 pm Edit: Bug I guess: in ChastityDecisionOff you are deleting the flags ChastityOnNo and ChastityOnYes in the first line instead of ChastityOffNo etc...
I think that's not a bug, but meant to make sure ChastityOn doesn't undo the ChastityOff decision in that script. But to be honest it's hard to keep track of some of this stuff...
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 pm One suggestion regarding chastity: There should be a difference between locking you up outside of sessions and during sessions. I for myself just changed a bit around but I guess I am not the only one that thinks that locking up after a session should have a higher chance/different one than keeping you locked during sessions.
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 pm And the biggest question is, it supposed to never let you out during sessions right now? Because once it decided at the very beginning of a session to enable ChastityOffNo it will never check again during sessions and the CycleCount is only reset in the start script too. Which means it will always instantly skip to a chastity link instead of considering to free you after 3 cycles. Dunno if that is meant to work like that?
The idea is that when you start the session in chastity, there is one (and only one) time the decision to unlock is made. This can be at the start or later on. Once the decision is made, it's final until the end of that session. So if it's no, you will not get a second chance to unlock (although certain modules might still allow you to unlock). The reason for this is that you set a "Chastity Level", which determines the chance to get unlocked. So it's a fixed percentage, which only works if the decision is made only once - a 50% chance isn't 50% if you can try over and over.

I don't have any experience with chastity myself, which makes it a challenge to write/code for that part of MB. I'm very much open to suggestions how to improve it!
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:44 pm Second bug: ChastityWantNot is never used to maybe decrease/increase the chance of letting the sub out
Not so much a bug as a feature that's unfinished, but good point. I'll take a closer look when I have time.
Well my suggestion would be to first of all make a difference between locking up after the session and unlocking before / in the session. Because right now setting it to for example 5 means you will be locked 90% of the time at the end of the session and will stay locked 90% of the time afterwards. However at the end it makes much more sense to have the sub locked because he isn't supposed to masturbate without consent of his Mistress anyway.

Problem is if you set it to 5 because you want to be locked almost every time after a session you will probably also experience 90% completely locked sessions and those are pretty boring. The scripts start to repeat after some time and I think it would make more sense to check over and over again during a session because that way it is much more interesting. Do you experience a completely locked session? Will she unlock you right before the end or at the very beginning? Seems much more fun to me and the chastity scripts won't get repetitive.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:23 pm Well my suggestion would be to first of all make a difference between locking up after the session and unlocking before / in the session. Because right now setting it to for example 5 means you will be locked 90% of the time at the end of the session and will stay locked 90% of the time afterwards. However at the end it makes much more sense to have the sub locked because he isn't supposed to masturbate without consent of his Mistress anyway.

Problem is if you set it to 5 because you want to be locked almost every time after a session you will probably also experience 90% completely locked sessions and those are pretty boring. The scripts start to repeat after some time and I think it would make more sense to check over and over again during a session because that way it is much more interesting. Do you experience a completely locked session? Will she unlock you right before the end or at the very beginning? Seems much more fun to me and the chastity scripts won't get repetitive.
Okay, I see your point. I was thinking that maybe some people would want the option of longer term chastity (without unlocking during sessions). So for example, in MB settings you'd have a maximum of 21 chastity days and a 25% chance to unlock each session. That would give you a fair chance to be locked for 2-3 weeks (unless you have a session every day). If I implement your system this would be virtually impossible, as there would be a fairly high chance to unlock each session. But maybe this isn't really a problem?

In the current system, it's true that setting to level 5 would give you a low chance to unlock during a session. However, if you set maximum days to 1 or 2, that wouldn't necessarily be a problem. If the maximum days locked is reached, you'll get unlocked regardless of chastity level (though not necessarily at the start of the session).

I'd love to hear more opinions from chastity device owners on what the right approach would be.
pv
itami
Explorer
Explorer

Post by itami »

PtheV wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:19 pm I'd love to hear more opinions from chastity device owners on what the right approach would be.
I am in chastity now and I agree with GodDragon that chastity level description could be more clear. I have set level 5 and the maximum 14 days expecting that I will be always locked AFTER the session, but unlocked during it. It is true that just sitting, reading the chat and looking at pictures is not so intense, and I usually feel kind of bored, especially when dialogues start repeating.

Is there a way to change chastity level after it has been set, by the way?

I really love your script mainly because of the detailed chastity modules :love:

UPD I think that if the stroking was replaced by anal, dildo sucking and pain exercises (not only CBT but spanking and nipple play) locked sessions would be more captivating.