[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.00

Post by Ldroamer »

PtheV wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:23 pm
I checked it out and it's the result of a missing command @UnlockImages. The problem should only occur
in the first 2 sessions, but of course shouldn't occur at all. You can fix it by adding @UnlockImages to line 7 and 8 of [main]/Stroke/Start/StartScript.txt, like this:
Spoiler: show
@NotFlag(NotFirst) @NullResponse @UnlockImages @Call(Custom/Introductions/IntroSession1.txt)
@NotFlag(NotSecond) @NullRespons @UnlockImagese @Call(Custom/Introductions/IntroSession2.txt)
[/quote]

Thanks for this. Subsequent runs after the first two seem to be normal. Any reason to go back and start over from scratch? I didn't get through the second run as I just stopped it when I realized that no pictures were going to appear. I don't want to mess things up by not having completed the second run. I assumed it wouldn't matter but thought I would ask just in case.
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zamak »

Thank you for the new version!

I am wondering something. What are the tokens for?
I have looked in the code, and I cant find anything I can buy with it!
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Zamak wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:29 pm I am wondering something. What are the tokens for?
I have looked in the code, and I cant find anything I can buy with it!
The tokens are part of a feature in Tease AI that I haven't written any scripts for, so Miss Blue doesn't use it except in the Risky Pick script, which was written by 1885.
Ldroamer wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:21 pm Thanks for this. Subsequent runs after the first two seem to be normal. Any reason to go back and start over from scratch? I didn't get through the second run as I just stopped it when I realized that no pictures were going to appear. I don't want to mess things up by not having completed the second run. I assumed it wouldn't matter but thought I would ask just in case.
If you completed the first script of the second session (up to the first "start stroking" instruction), it should be fine. If you did not complete this first part then I recommend starting over.
pv
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

*** minor update (see main post) ***
pv
korminjin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.01

Post by korminjin »

Oh ... I have always enjoyed this program.
Thank you so much.
She is cruel, deadly but charming.
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Glad that Miss Blue still 'alive' :D

PtheV, can you upgrade OrgasmChanceLock script for this version? Just a little request.
And I've found OCEarnAnOrgasm game but can't find the script when that game starts. Is this working or not?

Best regards,
Soth
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by dmas964 »

Hey, I have a problem with Glitter decides from the responses folder. I had to change the form from #WantC1Decide to
Want #Contact1 To Decide, can #Contact1s decide
and now Dome responds "no problem" or "no I want decide" but if she agrees at the end nothing changes and still Dome decides. I do not know if it should be or should appear chosen Glitter.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

sotherbee wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:14 pm PtheV, can you upgrade OrgasmChanceLock script for this version? Just a little request.
And I've found OCEarnAnOrgasm game but can't find the script when that game starts. Is this working or not?
OrgasmChanceLock didn't fit in with the changes I made to the way MB deals with orgasms and denial. Maybe there's a way to reintegrate it, I'll think about it.
OCEarnAnOrgasm is part of an Orgasm Control script called OCOnlyCumIf and gets activated when... (SPOILER)
...you've been denied for at least 2 weeks. In other words you'll only get OCEarnAnOrgasm if OCOnlyCumIf is active for at least 2 weeks.
dmas964 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:55 am Hey, I have a problem with Glitter decides from the responses folder. I had to change the form from #WantC1Decide to
Want #Contact1 To Decide, can #Contact1s decide
and now Dome responds "no problem" or "no I want decide" but if she agrees at the end nothing changes and still Dome decides. I do not know if it should be or should appear chosen Glitter.
Looks like I messed up the flags in the endscript. I'll post an update soon.
pv
k-0s
Explorer
Explorer

Post by k-0s »

Hey there, is anyone else experiencing problems with the new Miss Blue and the orgasm decision? It seems to get to the part where it should start the final script and then the tease just turns black and ends. No commands work and it sort of restarts with a new sessions if you greet her again.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

k-0s wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:57 pm Hey there, is anyone else experiencing problems with the new Miss Blue and the orgasm decision? It seems to get to the part where it should start the final script and then the tease just turns black and ends. No commands work and it sort of restarts with a new sessions if you greet her again.
yup, 3 times in a row now
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

k-0s wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:57 pm Hey there, is anyone else experiencing problems with the new Miss Blue and the orgasm decision? It seems to get to the part where it should start the final script and then the tease just turns black and ends. No commands work and it sort of restarts with a new sessions if you greet her again.
G3General wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:01 pm yup, 3 times in a row now
Could you tell me what the last 5 or so lines of these sessions were? That might help pinpointing the problem.
pv
k-0s
Explorer
Explorer

Post by k-0s »

But there are so many other ways I can torment you *wicked grin*
09:33 AM Elin: Well, it's been fun but I'm going to have to end this session now
09:33 AM Elin: Always the most exciting moment of the day, isn't it? :)

This is the way mine just ended. After that the screen went black. If I knew what script that was part of I'm sure I could go digging and find the problem.
John_snow003
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by John_snow003 »

k-0s wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:35 pm But there are so many other ways I can torment you *wicked grin*
09:33 AM Elin: Well, it's been fun but I'm going to have to end this session now

This is the way mine just ended. After that the screen went black. If I knew what script that was part of I'm sure I could go digging and find the problem.
I am also having a similar problem.

05:08 AM Get closer
05:08 AM subname: On the edge
05:09 AM Octavia: Hold it for Me
05:09 AM Octavia: Keep suffering right there on the edge for Me
05:09 AM Keep suffering right there on the edge for Me
ERROR: Tease AI could not return a unique comment for Contact3 in file: D:\Downloads\µTorrent\Tease AI 55.3\Scripts\MissBlue\Apps\Glitter\Egotist\IGetWhatIWant.txt
05:10 AM Please let me cum
05:10 AM Octavia: Good
05:10 AM I hope you enjoyed it, because you never know when the next one will be *wicked grin*
05:11 AM Time's up
05:11 AM Bye :)

Octavia has logged off
Shutting down, do NOT close Tease AI...
Tease AI can now be safely closed
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

Are those tags for each image folder? Because I've downloaded many packs and so I have a huge amount of images and subfolders.
And do the folder for each category need to be directly in TAI image folder, or can they be in a subfolder?
- Add image tags for the following (combinations of) tags:
BodyLegs
BodyFeet
BodyFace
BodyPussy
SoloF
SoloF,BodyFace
SoloF,Masturbation
Hardcore,Femsub
Lesbian,Kissing
Lesbian,Femdom
Femdom,Malesub
Cunnilingus,Lesbian
AnalSex
Cumshot
Cunnilingus
Strapon
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

k-0s wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:35 pm But there are so many other ways I can torment you *wicked grin*

I think this is an issue with TeaseAI and not MB. Both these lines are from /Stroke/End/EndScript.txt. The line "Well, it's been..." is line 1 (chosen from vocabulary file #TimeToWrapThisUp.txt) and the line "Always the most..." is in a script called from line 8, after which you should return to line 9 of /Stroke/End/EndScript.txt. It seems that for some reason that didn't happen in your case. I've tested these scripts again, but could not replicate the error. Does this happen every time you run a session? If so, maybe reinstalling TeaseAI will help (keep the personality system folder). Line 8 in /Stroke/End/EndScript.txt can also be removed. You'll only miss out on some non-essential lines in the ending.
John_snow003 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:55 am I am also having a similar problem.

05:08 AM Get closer
05:08 AM subname: On the edge
05:09 AM Octavia: Hold it for Me
05:09 AM Octavia: Keep suffering right there on the edge for Me
05:09 AM Keep suffering right there on the edge for Me
ERROR: Tease AI could not return a unique comment for Contact3 in file: D:\Downloads\µTorrent\Tease AI 55.3\Scripts\MissBlue\Apps\Glitter\Egotist\IGetWhatIWant.txt
05:10 AM Please let me cum
05:10 AM Octavia: Good
05:10 AM I hope you enjoyed it, because you never know when the next one will be *wicked grin*
05:11 AM Time's up
05:11 AM Bye :)

Octavia has logged off
Shutting down, do NOT close Tease AI...
Tease AI can now be safely closed
This is something different. In this case you were in an "orgasm allowed" script. The last edge would have ended in an instruction to cum, but your input "Please let me cum" triggered the answer before the instruction was displayed. In other words, the Domme thought you came already and the reply "Good" was in reference to that.
timoth31 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:49 am Are those tags for each image folder? Because I've downloaded many packs and so I have a huge amount of images and subfolders.
And do the folder for each category need to be directly in TAI image folder, or can they be in a subfolder?
TeaseAI uses dedicated genre image folders as well as tagged images. And yes, genre images can be in subfolders. Tagged images can be in genre folders, but this is not necessary. In some cases they will overlap, but if you've set a genre folder you still need to tag them in order for the command @ImageTag() to find them. For example, you need to set a folder for Local Images>Softcore, some of which you can probably tag as SoloF. Images in genre folders don't have to be tagged though - untagged images can still be displayed as genre images. For MB, you need both genre folders AND tagged images, as explained in the README.
pv