[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

BlameGLaDOS
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.00

Post by BlameGLaDOS »

2.0 seems great so far!
Though I'd love the interactivity more if it worked... not sure if it's just your teases or if others are affected, but anything beginning with a # (#Contact3, #WantToEdgeAsk, etc) doesn't seem to work unless I type exactly what the hashtag is. Using 54.9 which I know is below the recommended version; since the unofficial patch causes constant freezes (probably just my laptop sucking)

Any help in resolving would be much appreciated, and thank you for all the work you've put in! :D
Android71
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Android71 »

*Oh my god*
*Oh my god*
*Oh my god*

:w00t:
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I hope Miss Blue 2 edges me a lot :)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

:w00t: :w00t:
Downloading it immediately, can't wait to try it

Thank you for your work, PtheV!!
wisoad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wisoad »

Yay, been watching this thread for a while and patiently waiting :-D

Recovered my old account just to say thanks and let you know it's appreciated, can't wait to try it
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

BlameGLaDOS wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:42 am 2.0 seems great so far!
Though I'd love the interactivity more if it worked... not sure if it's just your teases or if others are affected, but anything beginning with a # (#Contact3, #WantToEdgeAsk, etc) doesn't seem to work unless I type exactly what the hashtag is. Using 54.9 which I know is below the recommended version; since the unofficial patch causes constant freezes (probably just my laptop sucking)

Any help in resolving would be much appreciated, and thank you for all the work you've put in! :D
Did you try adding the Tease AI folder to antivirus exceptions? That solved the constant freezing issue for me.

About the #s in responses, I think you're right. This why I made the interactivity guide. Going through and memorizing the list is kind of a drag I guess, but it's virtually impossible to take into account all the possible ways to phrase a question. Of course, you could open #WantToEdgeAsk (or any other Vocab file) and add your own lines.
pv
BlameGLaDOS
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by BlameGLaDOS »

PtheV wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:42 pm Did you try adding the Tease AI folder to antivirus exceptions? That solved the constant freezing issue for me.

About the #s in responses, I think you're right. This why I made the interactivity guide. Going through and memorizing the list is kind of a drag I guess, but it's virtually impossible to take into account all the possible ways to phrase a question. Of course, you could open #WantToEdgeAsk (or any other Vocab file) and add your own lines.
Yes, back when I added it to the exceptions it helped, but not nearly as much as I'd have hoped. Better than nothing, though, so thanks. Either way, it's not a huge issue.
And the interactivity guide is a godsend for my specific issue - means I know what phrases to search for to find the # to type!

And again, great work! :D
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

I have a problem with Miss Blue V2.00. When I first said hi to her there were no pictures of the domme displayed, just a blank screen. At some point it showed me a picture from the collection I have (a random photo not one of the domme) and right near the end just before she said goodbye her picture appeared. She told me to come back the next day. So when I did come back the same thing happened there were no pictures displayed. I aborted that session and tried again and this time I did get pictures until at some point a video got played and then it went back to displaying no pictures.

Other scripts that I use (Like HOT for instance) work fine and previous versions of Miss Blue were fine. I do seem to get a lot of disk activity when this script is running, something that doesn't happen with other scripts. Not sure if it is something in my setup but other scripts doen't seem to be affected. I will try again with it but thought you would like to know what I experienced in case it jogs anything for you.

Thanks for all your work by the way. I appreciate the effort you put into this. I have tried, mostly unsuccessfully, to write a few scripts so know how much work it is.
wisoad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wisoad »

Ldroamer wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:13 pm I have a problem with Miss Blue V2.00. When I first said hi to her there were no pictures of the domme displayed, just a blank screen. At some point it showed me a picture from the collection I have (a random photo not one of the domme) and right near the end just before she said goodbye her picture appeared. She told me to come back the next day. So when I did come back the same thing happened there were no pictures displayed. I aborted that session and tried again and this time I did get pictures until at some point a video got played and then it went back to displaying no pictures.

Other scripts that I use (Like HOT for instance) work fine and previous versions of Miss Blue were fine. I do seem to get a lot of disk activity when this script is running, something that doesn't happen with other scripts. Not sure if it is something in my setup but other scripts doen't seem to be affected. I will try again with it but thought you would like to know what I experienced in case it jogs anything for you.

Thanks for all your work by the way. I appreciate the effort you put into this. I have tried, mostly unsuccessfully, to write a few scripts so know how much work it is.
Same problem for me, seems to primarily be an issue in the first/second session
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Ldroamer wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:13 pm I have a problem with Miss Blue V2.00. When I first said hi to her there were no pictures of the domme displayed, just a blank screen. At some point it showed me a picture from the collection I have (a random photo not one of the domme) and right near the end just before she said goodbye her picture appeared. She told me to come back the next day. So when I did come back the same thing happened there were no pictures displayed. I aborted that session and tried again and this time I did get pictures until at some point a video got played and then it went back to displaying no pictures.

I checked it out and it's the result of a missing command @UnlockImages. The problem should only occur
in the first 2 sessions, but of course shouldn't occur at all. You can fix it by adding @UnlockImages to line 7 and 8 of [main]/Stroke/Start/StartScript.txt, like this:
Spoiler: show
@NotFlag(NotFirst) @NullResponse @UnlockImages @Call(Custom/Introductions/IntroSession1.txt)
@NotFlag(NotSecond) @NullRespons @UnlockImagese @Call(Custom/Introductions/IntroSession2.txt)
pv
Jackie Chan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackie Chan »

Cool! I was really looking forward to an update. It's my favorite personality. Thank you!

So far I've encountered only one problem. When asking for anal the first time everything goes as normal. The domme asks for the toys that are available and goes through the introduction session. However, when asking again after the first time of anal play I get an error message saying it couldn't return the response from the designated response file and simply "ignores" the request.

I went and compared both the old and current response files, but since I have not a good grasp of the program I didn't change too much to try to fix it myself, so it stayed unsolved for me so far. It would be appreciated if you had a look, thanks.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Jackie Chan wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:44 pm Cool! I was really looking forward to an update. It's my favorite personality. Thank you!

So far I've encountered only one problem. When asking for anal the first time everything goes as normal. The domme asks for the toys that are available and goes through the introduction session. However, when asking again after the first time of anal play I get an error message saying it couldn't return the response from the designated response file and simply "ignores" the request.

I went and compared both the old and current response files, but since I have not a good grasp of the program I didn't change too much to try to fix it myself, so it stayed unsolved for me so far. It would be appreciated if you had a look, thanks.
Something I forgot to fix, thanks for letting me know! There are a few other things that need fixing so I'll post an update somewhere in the next couple of days. In the meantime, since you did get through the introduction getting random anal play scripts should be possible, just not asking for it.
pv
Kyros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kyros »

I've been running TeaseAI that I built straight from the master branch on github and it fixes all the freezing issues for me. Unfortunately there aren't any releases for the 56 version on github. If people are interested and don't feel like installing visual studio and compiling it themselves I could probably be motivated to provide a release.

Here is the github link.

https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Great work again.

Since I will not have time to play, I got direct to the code to see what you did.
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by meaculpa_uk »

Amazing work as ever pv! Thanks for sticking with it and with TAI.

Mea