[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.07

Post by avatarbr »

I forgot one thing.

Here, my antivirus make TeaseAI runs really slow. So, I put a exception in the TeaseAI folder.

I noticed that exact in the tasks parts, when you type something and teaseAI take to loog to continue. With the exception, works fine.
Kyros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kyros »

qwanta wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:10 pm
PtheV wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:51 pm Speaking of which... everyone, I'm working on an update at the moment that I hope will get a release in the next 1-2 months. The good news: it's going to be a fairly large update with lots of additional content and new features. The bad news: it's going to be the last one for now. Once v1.08 is out I need to step back from Miss Blue for a while (maybe forever but who knows), although I plan to do bugfixes if necessary.

With that in mind, a request: I'd lke to know from you all which parts need my attention in the final stretch. Where does it get repetitive? What feature(s) would you like to see added? Is there any weird behaviour that needs fixing?
Excited for 1.08, though I hate to see development stop. Miss Blue is the best Tease-AI personality IMHO: while Spicy might have more features and ideas, it's buggy as hell.

After 1.08, could you put it on Github? The community could then continue to make improvements.
Yes, please put the script on github so we can submit bug fixes. If you need any help with this let me know.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

PtheV wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:51 pm Speaking of which... everyone, I'm working on an update at the moment that I hope will get a release in the next 1-2 months. The good news: it's going to be a fairly large update with lots of additional content and new features. The bad news: it's going to be the last one for now. Once v1.08 is out I need to step back from Miss Blue for a while (maybe forever but who knows), although I plan to do bugfixes if necessary.
First of all, thank you very much for all the good and hard work you put into Miss Blue! :smile: I think you made a lot of people happy (or frustrated :lol: ) with your dedicated work and I don't think this should be taken for granted.

Since you ask for ways to improve the current version of Miss Blue, I would like to share some of my thoughts with you:

- Sometimes I feel like there could be more interactivity. In some modules, the domme is talking quite a lot but doesn't react to your inputs (other than responses or interrupts). Also, a lot of things she says are phrased as questions but it's not actually a question, so when you say "yes" or "no" or "maybe" there is no effect, because the script doesn't contain any specific things she says after you reply, e.g. (I made up this example, it's just to illustrate what I mean) if she says "You would like that, wouldn't you?" I used to reply with yes (or maybe no) but later found out that from the point of view of the script this is not actually a question but just a statement by the domme and your reply doesn't have any consequences on what she says next because she just continues with the next line in the script.

- I know that you say that Miss Blue is mainly a T&D personality which is absolutely fine (after all, you are the designer and you decide what kind of personality you want to create). I nevertheless think that you could consider including some more dominant parts. I have encountered such modules but, as far as I remember, not too often. Since she usually asks you about your limits people who prefer not to do have these modules can simply skip them. For example, I am not sure if there is position training included. I know that there is a punishment when you have to stand on your toes for five minutes, which I think is an absolutely amazing idea! But I'm not sure whether slave positions training comes up outside of a punishment. Also I don't think that you can ask for it. Another thing I encounter rather rarely is clothespins or tying your balls if you don't ask her to do that. Maybe a simple way to change this would be to ask the sub if likes that kind of stuff and then simply call the respective scripts more often..

- Responses: I know it's really hard to think of things that people could ask the domme for and there already exists a large number of responses. However, I think what would really enhance interactivity would be if the responses actually lead to a different course of events (which sometimes they do). E.g. if you say "I love games" she replies to that but a more interactive response would be if she also asks you if you want to play a game (or maybe doesn't even ask you but directly starts one).

That's all for now, if I come up with more ideas I will share them with you.

Thanks again! :-) :-)
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

fusiontermite wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:22 pm
First of all, thank you very much for all the good and hard work you put into Miss Blue! :smile: I think you made a lot of people happy (or frustrated :lol: ) with your dedicated work and I don't think this should be taken for granted.

Since you ask for ways to improve the current version of Miss Blue, I would like to share some of my thoughts with you:
Thanks, I appreciate it :-)
Those are great suggestions and I'll keep them in mind.
holaba_be wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:35 pm Great news!
I've been using HoT lately, because it just has more content (although a bunch of it is Ms Blue). New content in Miss Blue would definitely get me back!
Imo it's the final stretch that needs the most attention. I'd love more different ending options. I've posted some ideas in the suggestions thread a while back, and spread accross other threads as well. Things like having Glitters finish you off, more cum eating possibilities, anal orgasm,.... Often the final part of a session is always "let's see if you get to cum", followed by some edges and finally an orgasm, ruin or denial withouth much variation. So if you are looking for something to improve, I would love some attention on that part.
Point taken, I'll see what I can do!
qwanta wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:10 pm After 1.08, could you put it on Github? The community could then continue to make improvements.
tbh I don't have any experience with Github. I'd have no problem with a community edition though.
pv
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

I would love more glitter interaction, so the additional contacts teasing you. That's my favorite thing about House of Tease, but the additional kink in there just throws me off everytime.

Maybe it would be useful to go through the HoT modules that fit MissBlue and copy them in there. Or rewrite it so that the additional kink is left out.

I'm really looking forward to V1.08!
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Hello. It would be great to add some interactivity to chastity decision: not only use user`s chastity level but take in account previous events - if you came this session, how long have you been denied, is long denial active etc. Also interesting idea - take in account how long user was denied and change stroke speed accordingly: I doubt that someone is able to stroke 4 times/sec for a while after 5 days of chastity and denial =)
Thank you for a great work!
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

fusiontermite wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:22 pm That's all for now, if I come up with more ideas I will share them with you.
Hey,

I actually got some more ideas! :lol: or maybe rather an addendum to what I wrote earlier.

- I said that I sometimes miss the dominant parts in Miss Blue. Funnily, since I said that I actually encountered more of them than before (or I probably had the impression that I did). What I really liked a loooot was the intro when she says that she likes denying you and that therefore, you wouldn't get any orgasm at the end of this session. I found that extremely hot because it's so mean and dominant.

- I can give you an actual example to what I wrote earlier about the sometimes missing interactivity when you reply to a question but the answers doesn't change the course of events: In a script the domme says "I love ruining you orgasms, pet / Sometimes I think I should never let you have a normal one ever again". What would, in my opinion, be an improvement and mean more interactivity would be that if you say "yes please" or "please do that" she responds with something like "so you would like to be ruined today? / We can arrange for that.." and maybe also make you ruin in the end.

- sometimes (although not too often lately) the session in Miss Blue lasted a lot longer than they should have according to the settings. A generally easy but probably time-consuming way to change that would be to add to every module an estimated time it takes to complete and then check (in the script that determines which script runs next) if the amount of time required for a specific module is higher than the amount of time left. Such a feature is not very important, I just thought I'd share the idea.

- So far, Miss Blue is the personality I played with most often. While I hardly ever meet the same module more than once (as far as I can tell) there are some intros (and also links) that I have met quite many times. For example, I would say that I have seen the "haven't seen you in a while" intro at least ten times. I'll try to give you some inspiration for start scripts:

- "no time for smalltalk, start stroking"

- "sorry for asking so directly / but my friend #name.of.one.of.the.glitters just told me how much fun she had denying/ruining her sub / I'm so jealous"
-- chance(10): if you DON'T say something like "i am sorry for you/that's bad/oh/can I do something for you (or maybe "deny/ruin me too"/"you can deny/ruin me"), etc.) she asks you why don't try to comfort her and that she is disappointed and now she has to punish you in order to get over her jealousy and disappointment (cbt, slave positions, clothespins, tie balls, internal Miss Blue punishment system, ...).
-- otherwise (chance(90)) she continues and says "may i deny/ruin you as well? / I would be so happy/the happiest girl in the world" --> if yes: she does deny/ruin you; if no: script runs normally
--> what I like about a script like this is that you actually agree to be ruined/denied on your own (IF you do) which can make it even harder.

- if you come back early: "still #horny, #petname? / Oh yeah, right, I denied you last session" (I don't know if there is a possibility to check that/if you have flags that tell you) or "#horny again? / I guess that ruined orgasm didn't give the satisfaction you needed / Don't expect to get luckier this time" or "#horny again? / don't expect to get another orgasm #today"

- "today we will start with some slave training / Get on your knees" (or: stand in the corner until you hear a sound, slave positions); afterwards: "good, now you're ready / start stroking"

- "would you like to cum today?" --> if yes: chance(90): "we'll see about that", chance(10): "the correct answer is no./Since you answered wrong I will need to teach you that you don't want to have an orgasm"; --> if no: chance(10):"ok, if you don't want it", @restrictorgasm, chance(90): "you have become so submissive that you don't even want to have an orgasm".

I hope that has given you some inspiration or helped in other ways and thanks again for you amazing work!
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

itslate wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:11 am Maybe it would be useful to go through the HoT modules that fit MissBlue and copy them in there. Or rewrite it so that the additional kink is left out.
I do occasionally borrow stuff from HoT, always rewriting it so that it fits in with the rest of MB. I'll take a look at the Glitter stuff and how it's integrated into HoT.
LegalizeRanch wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:09 am Hello. It would be great to add some interactivity to chastity decision: not only use user`s chastity level but take in account previous events - if you came this session, how long have you been denied, is long denial active etc.
Could you be a litte more specific as to how previous events should influence chastity? So for example: if you've been denied, should that increase or decrease the chance of being locked up? If you came this session, does that mean you should be put in chastity or not?
LegalizeRanch wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:09 am Also interesting idea - take in account how long user was denied and change stroke speed accordingly: I doubt that someone is able to stroke 4 times/sec for a while after 5 days of chastity and denial =)
I personally don't like metronomes at all, so I've never taken them into account in any way when writing MB...
fusiontermite wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:41 pm
fusiontermite wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:22 pm That's all for now, if I come up with more ideas I will share them with you.
I actually got some more ideas! :lol: or maybe rather an addendum to what I wrote earlier.
Ideas are always welcome! I think much of this will find its way into the next update somehow.
fusiontermite wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:41 pm - So far, Miss Blue is the personality I played with most often. While I hardly ever meet the same module more than once (as far as I can tell) there are some intros (and also links) that I have met quite many times. For example, I would say that I have seen the "haven't seen you in a while" intro at least ten times. I'll try to give you some inspiration for start scripts:
Intros, links and ends will probably always be somewhat repetitive. I've had the same experience with HoT. But I'm trying to make MB as non-repetitive as possible.
pv
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

PtheV wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:54 pm Could you be a litte more specific as to how previous events should influence chastity? So for example: if you've been denied, should that increase or decrease the chance of being locked up? If you came this session, does that mean you should be put in chastity or not?
I think if you were denied it should increase chances of chastity according to denial period (something like "You didn`t cum last session and are denied today, so I can`t trust you, put the cage on") and if you came there is no need to put you in chastity right now, but as "the appetite comes with eating" it probably needs more thought.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Intros, links and ends will probably always be somewhat repetitive. I've had the same experience with HoT. But I'm trying to make MB as non-repetitive as possible.
Making endings more unpredictable is something I'd like to work on if you're interested. I've played around with the endings in a previous version to make it so that the beginning of every ending is repeated in denied, ruined, and allowed folders. This way, when she says it's time to wrap up, you don't know what's going to happen in the next line. There are some where the next line is, 'I'm denying you today', but for everything else, like the countdown one, I modified for each ending to keep it exciting.

PtheV, are you changing the ending files (not the main file, but the ones called depending on her decision) a lot? If so, I won't bother. If not, I'll use the 1.07 endings to redo what I'd done before.
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Hello,

I did some searching on this thread but I cannot find anything about this problem. When I have the AI set to require the honorific and to be capitalized, if I do not respond correctly (like "yes" instead of "yes Mistress") she responds with "Yes Missing Vocab: SYS_MissingHonorific" or "Missing Vocab: SYS_HonorificPunish" rather than actually saying a scripted response. I have never moved the tease folder location or renamed it, so it should not be pointing to an incorrect folder/file location. I looked at the vocabulary and I believe I see the correct file there. I found it in the tease folder, such as "Tease AI 0.54.9 > System > System Files > Vocabulary" but the software is up to date with the latest patch. I just was not able to change the name of the folder without breaking the tease path.

Any suggestions on what I can do to resolve this?

Thanks!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Extract this file inside Miss Blue vocabulary folder(Main Tease AI folder>Scripts>Miss Blue>Vocabulary) and the problem will be fixed.

Bye!
Attachments
Missing Vocabularies.zip
(942 Bytes) Downloaded 168 times
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

That did the trick tigrotto! Thanks!

Would you happen to have the one for "Vocab: Me" as well? I goofed in typing tonight and it came back that one was missing too.

If someone has the collection of vocab that should be in this tease AI that would be great so I can cover any others missing too, if there are any.

Thanks!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Here it is!
kinkyman12 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:19 am If someone has the collection of vocab that should be in this tease AI that would be great so I can cover any others missing too, if there are any.
There's no collection of vocabularies. Every personality has its own set of vocabulary files which can be found in:
Main Tease AI folder>Scripts>Personality_name>Vocabulary.
Probably PtheV forgot to add #Me.

However if you find that vocabulary is missing or you want to create a vocabulary for a script you're writing, just open the personality vocabulary folder and create a .txt file like #Me and create a list of words/sentences like this:
me
your #DomHonorific
me, your #DomHonorific
Bye! :wave:
Attachments
#Me.zip
(180 Bytes) Downloaded 85 times
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Thanks again tigrotto!

That is good to know about creating the vocab files. I was more referring to specifically Miss Blue v1.07 for the vocab collection, but it seems those files get created as needed.

So if the PtheV file fails to create the necessary vocab file, is there any way that this file can be forced to be created rather than trying to manually make the file? It has to pull the info from someplace I would imagine. Part of the fun of doing this for me is to see everything as new and fresh, so creating my own file would hinder that.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks!