[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Zoran
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.05

Post by Zoran »

Another thing, not exactly a bug though.

If I ask her to let me cum after she's decided she's going to deny me, she still answers with generic answers such as "You might still get your orgasm" and "I'll let you know".

Would be nice if it was possible to make her respond with something more approporiate. Normally I would fix that myself with a few flags and @NotFlag filters, but I am kind of scared to touch the "too much begging" portion of the code, and from what I've tested, even if I place e.g. @OrgasmDenied in the voc file, it still allows other lines to be chosen, so I fear it might need a little more work and restructuring in a few places

It's nothing game-breaking, but it does kind of break the immersion.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

timoth31 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:15 am I've had a bug, not sure if it's from TAI or from MissBlue 2.05. So I got a part of the session with contact 1 (Sia) the Domme (Sabina) left the chat. But when she came back, everything she said was send from Sia, also the Slideshow was Sia. here is an exemple.
This is due to a missing command @AddDomme. Adding @NullResponse @AddDomme on a new line between lines 65 and 66 of Custom\Modules\Glitter\Contact2\C201.txt will fix it.
asdf.fdsa wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:28 pm I got it working properly, using TAI sweet patch.
That's good to hear. I tested Sweet Patch after reading your commment and it seems to generally improve TAI performance quite a bit.
Zoran wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:57 am Another thing, not exactly a bug though.

If I ask her to let me cum after she's decided she's going to deny me, she still answers with generic answers such as "You might still get your orgasm" and "I'll let you know".
The easiest way to achieve this is to add @RestrictOrgasm to the endscript. If you add it to line 28 of Stroke/End/EndScript.txt it will work, though there will still be delay where she will give the "wrong" answer. A more precise method would be to go through the scripts in Custom/End/Denied, identify in each case the line where she tells you her decision and add @RestrictOrgasm to those lines.
pv
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zoran »

PtheV wrote:The easiest way to achieve this is to add @RestrictOrgasm to the endscript. If you add it to line 28 of Stroke/End/EndScript.txt it will work, though there will still be delay where she will give the "wrong" answer. A more precise method would be to go through the scripts in Custom/End/Denied, identify in each case the line where she tells you her decision and add @RestrictOrgasm to those lines.
Thanks man, that should work :)
I was actually looking for the command for @OrgasmRestricted, as this was my initial idea, but I have no idea why I haven't thought to check under "R".
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

Is there a way to take all of the sounds from HOT an incorporate them in to miss blue.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

also I have been having a lot of trouble with the program crashing. I keep getting this error message Image

I am using the latest Miss Blue with the sweet patch.

one more question i have, does it make a difference what the pictures are named for a dome set? like can they have random numbers that do not follow a linear path? for instance 1,2,3,15,16,34..... and so on....
Attachments
Screenshot (27).png
Screenshot (27).png (8.59 KiB) Viewed 2971 times
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

smargerbarg wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:10 pm Is there a way to take all of the sounds from HOT an incorporate them in to miss blue.
Well, you'd have to put the command @PlayAudio[] in all the right places and put the audio files HoT uses in the corresponding folder for Miss Blue.
smargerbarg wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:47 pm also I have been having a lot of trouble with the program crashing. I keep getting this error message
I don't know what causes that, sorry. Though it looks like maybe an issue with the drive where TAI is located rather than TAI itself?
smargerbarg wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:47 pm one more question i have, does it make a difference what the pictures are named for a dome set? like can they have random numbers that do not follow a linear path? for instance 1,2,3,15,16,34..... and so on....
Any valid file name should be fine. TAI displays the images in alphabetical order, so that may be something to keep in mind.
pv
itami
Explorer
Explorer

Post by itami »

I think I have found a bug. I was in chastity at the beginning of the session and Mistress desided to keep me locked. Then she offered me to play with my ass. I agreed and everything went great until she told me to edge. Being locked I couldn't do that and telling that I'm on edge resulted in response "No need to worry about that right now", when I asked to stop the reply was "Since you're locked up at the moment, I'm not exactly sure what you can't handle", so the metronome went in endless cycle. I had to use safeword to end the session and in the end I didn't get the message "Tease AI can now be safely closed".
So I assume that anal play conflicts with chastity right now.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

itami wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:43 pm I think I have found a bug. I was in chastity at the beginning of the session and Mistress desided to keep me locked. Then she offered me to play with my ass. I agreed and everything went great until she told me to edge. Being locked I couldn't do that and telling that I'm on edge resulted in response "No need to worry about that right now", when I asked to stop the reply was "Since you're locked up at the moment, I'm not exactly sure what you can't handle", so the metronome went in endless cycle. I had to use safeword to end the session and in the end I didn't get the message "Tease AI can now be safely closed".
So I assume that anal play conflicts with chastity right now.
There shouldn't be a conflict. I just went through the anal play scripts again and found a bug that may have caused your problem. I fixed it and posted an update (see main post). I hope that solves it - please let me know if it doesn't.
pv
itami
Explorer
Explorer

Post by itami »

PtheV wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:26 pm There shouldn't be a conflict. I just went through the anal play scripts again and found a bug that may have caused your problem. I fixed it and posted an update (see main post). I hope that solves it - please let me know if it doesn't.
Thank you! I will try this right away.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.06

Post by swit69 »

I just wanna report an issue => there is a missing vocabulary file : #DontWantTo is missing for some responses

Edit : Found the problem => #DontWantTo has to be replaced by #IDontWantTo
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
PuzzleheadedWasabi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PuzzleheadedWasabi »

Hey PtheV,

Should there be a

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Mod08Y)
line at the top of 08Pain.txt? I think 08Y is never triggered.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

PuzzleheadedWasabi wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:11 pm Hey PtheV,

Should there be a

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Mod08Y)
line at the top of 08Pain.txt? I think 08Y is never triggered.
Yes, I think you are right. Thanks! And just in time to fix it for 2.07.
swit69 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:05 pm I just wanna report an issue => there is a missing vocabulary file : #DontWantTo is missing for some responses

Edit : Found the problem => #DontWantTo has to be replaced by #IDontWantTo
This too, thanks for catching it.
pv
wisoad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wisoad »

Really glad to see you're still developing this, I enjoy your writing a lot, plus it helps that we share similar fetishes.

Will v2.07 be bug fixes only or will it feature new content?
PuzzleheadedWasabi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PuzzleheadedWasabi »

PtheV wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:32 am ...Thanks!... [snip]
Thanks for making such a great personality!
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

First I would just like to say that this tease is great and that I have used it for many hours in the past.

I have in recent months completely moved away "normal" fapping to be using e-stim as it is the greatest feeling in the world :-)

My question is, how hard would it be to implement Miss Blue to use sound files instead of just metronome?

In my mind it sounds like it would be an "easy" conversion, since metronome is already a sound, but not suitable for estim, but since I only dabbled in the scripts a few times I am far from being an expert.

Can anyone provide any insight on this?