[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.02

Post by PtheV »

itami wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:57 am I am in chastity now and I agree with GodDragon that chastity level description could be more clear. I have set level 5 and the maximum 14 days expecting that I will be always locked AFTER the session, but unlocked during it. It is true that just sitting, reading the chat and looking at pictures is not so intense, and I usually feel kind of bored, especially when dialogues start repeating.
Yeah I can see how that would become boring really quickly. About the 14 days maximum, do I understand you correctly that you consider "14 days in chastity" to mean getting locked up *outside* of sessions but not necessarily during? (whereas I considered "14 days in chastity" to mean getting not getting unlocked *at all* for 14 days.)
itami wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:57 am Is there a way to change chastity level after it has been set, by the way?
You'd have to manually change the values of the variables ChastityLevel and ChastityMaxDays.
itami wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:57 am I really love your script mainly because of the detailed chastity modules :love:
Thanks! Those are the most difficult to write since there's so little 'action'...
pv
itami
Explorer
Explorer

Post by itami »

PtheV wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:23 pm About the 14 days maximum, do I understand you correctly that you consider "14 days in chastity" to mean getting locked up *outside* of sessions but not necessarily during? (whereas I considered "14 days in chastity" to mean getting not getting unlocked *at all* for 14 days.)
Yes, 14 days in chastity would mean that I get locked up at the end of the session, but during the session may be unlocked for teasing, just without orgasm.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

itami wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 pm
PtheV wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:23 pm About the 14 days maximum, do I understand you correctly that you consider "14 days in chastity" to mean getting locked up *outside* of sessions but not necessarily during? (whereas I considered "14 days in chastity" to mean getting not getting unlocked *at all* for 14 days.)
Yes, 14 days in chastity would mean that I get locked up at the end of the session, but during the session may be unlocked for teasing, just without orgasm.
Agree. That would be what I expected too. However there is indeed no problem with having 1 session in chastity as long as there is more interactive stuff such as nipple, anal, cbt, wax etc. But in general staying in chastity for a session like 1:30h is pretty boring after some time.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

itami wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 pm Yes, 14 days in chastity would mean that I get locked up at the end of the session, but during the session may be unlocked for teasing, just without orgasm.
GodDragon wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:28 pm Agree. That would be what I expected too. However there is indeed no problem with having 1 session in chastity as long as there is more interactive stuff such as nipple, anal, cbt, wax etc. But in general staying in chastity for a session like 1:30h is pretty boring after some time.
Alright, I'm making some changes to incorporate your suggestions.

Two questions: 1) what would be a good "chance to unlock" during sessions, 25% every cycle? 50%? 75%? Maybe the chance should increase as the session progresses, say 20%->40%->60%? And 2) If you are (still) in chastity at the end of a session and get unlocked during the end script, should there be an orgasm decision after that?
pv
itami
Explorer
Explorer

Post by itami »

PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:59 pm Two questions: 1) what would be a good "chance to unlock" during sessions, 25% every cycle? 50%? 75%? Maybe the chance should increase as the session progresses, say 20%->40%->60%? And 2) If you are (still) in chastity at the end of a session and get unlocked during the end script, should there be an orgasm decision after that?
I would like to have a relatively high chance to be unlocked during session, 75% would be good enough. If I'm unlocked during the end script it should mean that the chastity sentence is over and orgasm decision should be made. I don't see the point in unlocking without an orgasm.
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

videos are missing in the clips folder can I get these it seems to have hung up on this error.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

o2l8 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:19 pm videos are missing in the clips folder can I get these it seems to have hung up on this error.
Assuming you mean the folder Video/MissBlue/Clips/..., there are no videos included with the personality. As noted in the ReadMe, you need to add at least one video to each subfolder yourself. These clips will be played while you hold an edge, so what short, medium and long means in this context is up to you.
itami wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 pm I would like to have a relatively high chance to be unlocked during session, 75% would be good enough.
Just to clarify, is that 75% overall, i.e. 1 in 4 of sessions where you start in chastity you will not be unlocked at all?
itami wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 pmI don't see the point in unlocking without an orgasm.
Would you then say that unlocking should *always* be followed by an orgasm? An orgasm decision could of course also lead to denial... I'm sorry I keep asking questions, I just want to get this right.
pv
itami
Explorer
Explorer

Post by itami »

PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:13 pm Just to clarify, is that 75% overall, i.e. 1 in 4 of sessions where you start in chastity you will not be unlocked at all?
Yes.
PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:13 pm Would you then say that unlocking should *always* be followed by an orgasm? An orgasm decision could of course also lead to denial... I'm sorry I keep asking questions, I just want to get this right.
Yes. In my personal setup I want to be kept in chastity most of the time and to be released from it only to have an orgasm, then locked again.
I don't mind questions if it helps to improve this great personality, so ask as many as you want.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:13 pm
o2l8 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:19 pm videos are missing in the clips folder can I get these it seems to have hung up on this error.
Assuming you mean the folder Video/MissBlue/Clips/..., there are no videos included with the personality. As noted in the ReadMe, you need to add at least one video to each subfolder yourself. These clips will be played while you hold an edge, so what short, medium and long means in this context is up to you.
itami wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 pm I would like to have a relatively high chance to be unlocked during session, 75% would be good enough.
Just to clarify, is that 75% overall, i.e. 1 in 4 of sessions where you start in chastity you will not be unlocked at all?
itami wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 pmI don't see the point in unlocking without an orgasm.
Would you then say that unlocking should *always* be followed by an orgasm? An orgasm decision could of course also lead to denial... I'm sorry I keep asking questions, I just want to get this right.
Well I guess there needs to be a difference between unlocking for teasing and unlocking for end of denial. So you should be unlocked quite frequently for teasing but you should not have an increased chance of cumming just because you were in chastity at the end. You could however always make this an option that you and your domme can talk about. And I guess something like 50% every 3 link cycles would be fine.
I guess if you've been locked the whole session you could have a special decision at the end: Unlock and maybe orgasm or just keep locked. Maybe if you've been locked throughout the session even only be unlocked if you promise something or endure something or even have something like this come up frequently instead of just unlocking during link cycles ask the sub what he would do to be unlocked and sometimes make him do it.
Kirishima
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kirishima »

Hey I've been using Miss Blue for some time now, and I feel like the orgasm control is broken, because in the duration I've been using it it's only given me an orgasm during CEI training, outside of that it's never told me to orgasm in Tease AI I have my orgasms set to "often allows", it's really annoying because I'd prefer to cum every other session and then CEI, because I love CEI, but right now the program simply doesn't trigger any orgasm scripts for me, I get that it's a tease and denial AI, however, the denial part right now is just a bit too far for me, as if I were been following the script I wouldn't have been allowed to cum (and CEI) for the last 3 weeks, which I think is not how it's supposed to on "often allows",

I've attached a copy of my system folder I'm using Miss Blue 2.02.
Attachments
System.zip
(37.37 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zoran »

Another bug report here

Link18, when she asks you whether you prefer CBT or denial. When you don't have a chastity device and you choose denial, she tells you that "she's not going to allow you to stroke", after which she IMMEDIATELY tells you to stroke with the metronome running.

I believe the simplest way to fix this would be to simply write an additional script where she teases you for several minutes with pics and videos, but forbids you from stroking during, and resumes her normal stroking routine right after, though of course finding a way to not let you touch during regular session scripts would be much better end-result-wise.
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

@Kirishima I think your problem is the OrgasmsControl flag, it should only be set if a denial script/assigment is active.

@Zoran Im not sure but maybe the chastity state isn't corect take a look under settings/misc it should be "on" and i remember for some personalitys you had to set that you own a chastity deivce under settings/sub
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zoran »

@Ilikelatex:
No, if I set that I own a chastity device, there's another part of the script in which she tells me to put it on. I am talking about the specific situation in which you do NOT have it checked, which the author apparently took into consideration (otherwise wouldn't be making a separate part of the script for it). If he hasn't included such an option, I wouldn't mention it, but since he did, I think that he should know that an issue such as this is present.

I don't know about the state, but the in-script command at least looks legit.
Jackie Chan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackie Chan »

Hey, just dropping by to let you know that some edging scripts seem either to be broken or something else seems to brake the response system while being told to edge. Essentially it ends up in an endless cycle the domme telling you to get closer and none of the usual responses to let her know that you are close seem to work and forward the script. This results in being stuck in the edge command cycle. On a sidenote I appreciate what you did with the contacts, giving them more defined roles and integrating them more into the sessions. Cheers.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Zoran wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:07 am Another bug report here

Link18, when she asks you whether you prefer CBT or denial. When you don't have a chastity device and you choose denial, she tells you that "she's not going to allow you to stroke", after which she IMMEDIATELY tells you to stroke with the metronome running.
That's an oversight on my part in the link script. You're supposed to go to a chastity cycle. (without a chastity device that means a no-stroking cycle). I'll fix it for the next update, which I will release as soon as I have the whole chastity thing figured out.
Kirishima wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:09 am Hey I've been using Miss Blue for some time now, and I feel like the orgasm control is broken, because in the duration I've been using it it's only given me an orgasm during CEI training, outside of that it's never told me to orgasm in Tease AI I have my orgasms set to "often allows", it's really annoying because I'd prefer to cum every other session and then CEI, because I love CEI, but right now the program simply doesn't trigger any orgasm scripts for me, I get that it's a tease and denial AI, however, the denial part right now is just a bit too far for me, as if I were been following the script I wouldn't have been allowed to cum (and CEI) for the last 3 weeks, which I think is not how it's supposed to on "often allows",

I've attached a copy of my system folder I'm using Miss Blue 2.02.
I think what happened is that you got stuck with Orgasm Restricted end scripts, which obviously isn't supposed to happen. Deleting the OrgasmControl flag, as @ilikelatex suggested, will not fix it. I'll make some changes to fix the problem, but since I'm figuring out the chastity system I'm not sure when the update will be. You can also do the following to fix your current problem: change the flag called OrgasmControl in your system/flags folder to ResetOrgasmControl. Then run a session. The problem should be fixed immediately. After the session ends delete the flag ResetOrgasmControl (or else you would never get any orgasm control scripts anymore). Please let me know if that doesn't fix it.
EDIT: I said that the problem should be fixed immediately, but I think you won't notice untill the next session. So that first session will still end with a Restricted script, but the sessions after that should go to a regular ending (unless, of course, you get another script where the Domme decides to deny you...)
Jackie Chan wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:06 am Hey, just dropping by to let you know that some edging scripts seem either to be broken or something else seems to brake the response system while being told to edge. Essentially it ends up in an endless cycle the domme telling you to get closer and none of the usual responses to let her know that you are close seem to work and forward the script. This results in being stuck in the edge command cycle. On a sidenote I appreciate what you did with the contacts, giving them more defined roles and integrating them more into the sessions. Cheers.
I'll need some more info to pinpoint the problem. If you give me some examples of this happening (2 or 3 lines before the command to edge should be enough) that will allow me to find the scripts causing your issue.
pv