[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Post by PtheV »

Last Update: 30 January 2022
UPDATED TO 3.7
Various bugfixes. Removed the instances where the Sadistic trait was activated even when @Sadistic is turned off.

Notes for 3.6
Fixed one bug related to the program becoming unresponsive.

Notes for 3.5
Fixed a couple of bugs. Determination of chastity duration should work as intended now.

Notes for 3.4
Fixed a major bug.

Notes for 3.3
A handful of minor fixes and additions. Also found a different (hopefully better) fix for the sudden shutdown issue.

IMPORTANT: It seems that some features (expecially chastity related scripts) do not work with older versions of Tease AI. So Miss Blue should be used with the latest Tease AI Fury (patch 59). Using sweet patch, as I suggested earlier, will cause errors in certain scripts. EDIT: Miss Blue probably works with Sweet Patch after all. So while Fury is still recommended, if you have issues you can try if Sweet Patch gives you a better experience.

If you've already installed 3.0/1/2, you can simply extract and overwrite into your current Miss Blue folder. If you are updating from an earlier version, please follow the installation steps below.

Notes for 3.1
Some have reported problems with Fury. Version 3.1 should also work with the older Sweet Patch, though I have not tested this. You can get Sweet Patch here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21450

I've made some changes to the chastity system. No variables have been added, but the variable UnlockLevel is now used diffently:
Spoiler: show
The decision to lock or unlock your chastity cage is based on the following variables:
1) ChastityLevel: the chance to be locked up after you had an orgasm - 1=never, 2=rarely (25%), 3=sometimes (50%), 4=often (75%), 5=always
2) ChastityLevelDenied: the chance to be locked up after being denied - 1=never, 2=rarely (25%), 3=sometimes (50%), 4=often (75%), 5=always
3) ChastityMaxDays: the maximum number of days you will be locked in chastity. The time spent in chastity is a random number between 0 and the value of ChastityMaxDays.
4) UnlockLevel: the chance of succes if you ask to be unlocked - 1=almost never (10%), 2=rarely (30%), 3=sometimes (50%), 4=often (70%), 5=almost always (90%)

It's here.

At long last I can now release the third and final version of Miss Blue into the wild. It's been an interesting ride, but I've taken this thing as far as I can take it. I will stick around to fix any major problems that will inevitably come to the surface. So if you find any bugs or weird behaviour, please post it in the forum below and I'll try to fix it.

You'll need the latest version of Tease AI by 1885, Fury: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22426

Thank you to everyone reading and commenting on this thread. Your support helped get me this far! :wave:

Miss Blue is a personality for Tease AI. Basic features are T&D, JOI and Edging. Optional features include Ruined Orgasms, CBT, Chastity, CEI, Spanking, Anal Play, Kneeling, SPH, Verbal Humiliation.

Optional features are designed to reveal themselves in the course of sessions through interactions with the Domme. Most features can also be set via a Setup menu that will run at the start of the first session. Setting your preferences this way means some scripts will be bypassed and is not recommended. But if you have played earlier versions and wish to skip the introduction scripts, the Setup can be used to set your preferences.

Miss Blue is designed to be an interactive experience. If you want to know which phrases will trigger a response from the Domme, please check out the Interactivity Guide. Your inputs can sometimes influence how the session progresses and can also influence the Mood of your Domme. In some cases, your inputs are used to learn your habits or limits. For example, using phrases like "please let me edge" or "I can't take it" (when being told to edge) not only trigger an immediate response, but can also have consequences for current and future sessions. In effect, the Domme 'learns' to some degree how much edging you can handle.

INSTALLATION

*** IMPORTANT: DO NOT UPDATE OLDER VERSIONS OR USE THE SYSTEM FOLDER OF OLDER VERSIONS ***

1) Install Tease AI Fury (This is the latest build by TAI creator 1885. You don't need the personality Fury to run Miss Blue, but you DO need the program build it comes with).

2) Spend some time getting your Tease AI settings right. Ranges are very important to your experience with Miss Blue, as are Domme Level and Domme Apathy. The latter determines how high the chance is that you get what
you ask for. For example if you type "please don't make me edge again", a check is done based on Domme Apathy to determine if the Domme agrees or makes you edge anyway.

The following Tease AI settings are important specifically to Miss Blue;
Sadistic - turning this feature ON means painful things like CBT become part of the normal course of sessions. If turned OFF, those scripts (if activated) are only called as Punishments.
Degrading - turning this feature ON enables scripts featuring Verbal Humiliation.
CFNM - enables Positions and doing Chores around the house as punishments.

3) Set up an image folder for each category except Gay and Maledom

Domme tags Ass and Boobs are required. Some other domme tags are used but less essential.

Add image tags for the following (combinations of) tags:
BodyLegs (not needed if you say you don't like legs when asked)
BodyFeet (not needed if you say you don't have a foot fetish when asked)
BodyFace
BodyPussy
SoloF
SoloF,BodyFace
SoloF,Masturbation
Hardcore,Femsub
Lesbian,Kissing
Lesbian,Femdom
Femdom,Malesub
Cunnilingus,Lesbian
AnalSex (not needed if you say no to Anal Play when asked)
Strapon (not needed if you say no to Anal Play when asked)
Cumshot
Cunnilingus

4) Add at least one video in each category except Gay and Maledom.
(The previous version of Miss Blue required you to fill 3 folders - ShortEdge, MediumEdge,LongEdge - with videos. This feature is no longer present in Miss Blue 3).

5) Copy/paste the MissBlue_3 archive to the main Tease AI folder and extract

Choose Miss Blue as the active personality

Say "hi" to start your first session. *** ONLY START A SESSION IF TEASE AI IS FULLY SET UP, i.e. if you completed steps 1-5 ***

As mentioned above, a setup script will run the first time you start Miss Blue. When asked if you want to set your preferences, reply NO for the recommended Miss Blue experience. Reply YES if you want to take a shortcut and skip most of the introduction scripts.

SOME ADDITIONAL NOTES:
Dates of your most recent regular and ruined orgasms are saved by this personality. It's important that they are correct. As long as you follow the instructions in the scripts, there is no need to manually update
anything. If you think the stored values may be incorrect, check "System/Variables/LastOrgasm.txt", "System/Variables/LastRuinedOrgasm.txt" and "System/Variables/LastFullOrgasm.txt".

Do NOT add any start scripts, end scripts, modules or links to the regular scripts folders

Modules can be added to the following folders:
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Chastity
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Edge (scripts in this folder should ALWAYS contain at least one edge command)
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Glitter
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Play (scripts in this folder should feature a game or introduce a new feature)
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Talk (scripts in this folder should NEVER contain any edge commands)

At the end of each session, always wait for the "<Domme> has logged off" message before closing Tease AI.

DISCLAIMER & SAFETY NOTICE:
By installing and using Miss Blue, you agree to use common sense. You agree that the creators of Miss Blue, Tease AI, and associated content are not responsible for your safety. If you play along with any instructions,
always put your own wellbeing first and respect your own limits

DOWNLOAD Miss Blue 3.7 here: https://mega.nz/file/YeYWxBIb#NkbnlB-jh ... bVmgBxb9q0
Last edited by PtheV on Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:38 pm, edited 63 times in total.
pv
thairo
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.00

Post by thairo »

Hi PtheV,
first of all i want to thank you for sharing your work.
But sadly i cannot use your AI.

It's always like:

Hi
How are you?
(random answer)
Its been to long
Talk to you later
Bye.

Like an endless loop xD Any suggestion?
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

thairo wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:56 pm Like an endless loop xD Any suggestion?
Sorry about that, I should have explained... :innocent:
You should let her know you're interested, tell her she's gorgeous for example... she'll like it, though saying it once might not be enough...
pv
addNtoX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by addNtoX »

have installed it a few hours ago..
due to the nature of the first encounter i cant say anything more yet of course..
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by meaculpa_uk »

Fantastic!!!!

Loved the originally published Miss Blue and really looking forward to meeting her again! Sadly I don't have time to chat with her right now but thank you in advance for releasing this.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mea
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

Damn, finally!!!
I am glad you kept on working on it and decided to release it. I remember when i tried it back then, it really hooked me.
Can't wait to try the new version :w00t:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Wow, I never thought we would get a complete Miss Blue release.

Thanks for that ( I will not look at the scripts...I will not look at the scripts...I will not look at the scripts...I will not look at the scripts...)

But I looked the folder...50 modules!! Cool!
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by meaculpa_uk »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:01 am Wow, I never thought we would get a complete Miss Blue release.

Thanks for that ( I will not look at the scripts...I will not look at the scripts...I will not look at the scripts...I will not look at the scripts...)

But I looked the folder...50 modules!! Cool!

:lol:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:42 am ...
I ve had a pair of sessions with Miss Blue and i have to say she is as good as i remembered her :-)
Congratulations on such a nice personality, PtheV, it is really well done (and i haven't encountered any bugs yet too :w00t: )

If i can suggest you something (in case you're still working on it to further expand her), i think she misses a pair of things to be perfect (at least imho):
1- more interaction in the response files....something like callreturn/interrupts that might trigger depending on what you say to her to make it feel more realistic and to make you feel like what you write might have an impact on how the session goes on

2-some chastity scripts....i see there is in place the whole chastity idea, but there is only 1 module for it ...i would love to have some chastity play with her :D

Anyway, once again, congratulations on a very well made personality :yes:
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

PtheV wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:42 am When you say hi for the first time, an introduction script is started. I forgot that this is kind of confusing. You'll need to somehow let your future Domme know that you're attracted to her without scaring her off immediately. Try complimenting her on how she looks...
Got rejected. Three times. Realism/10.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the personality!!!! I can't imagine the number of hours you spent on this!
I'm looking forward to finally meeting Miss Blue! (once I had looked into the script to know what to answer).
Spoiler: show
... But I have to say, I'm not using Tease AI to get a reminder of what happens when I meet a girl in real life :weep:

SO, for people as impatient as I am, here's what to do to pass the introduction.

NOTE: If you're afraid of screwing the personality (which you won't) you can make a back up of the two files I'm talking about. As a general rule, when you modify something and are not sure about what it does, MAKE A BACKUP.

In Tease AI\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.00\Custom\PtheV_Startscripts\pthev_FirstSession.txt, remove from the line:

Code: Select all

It's been too long #SubName @AFKOff @Timeout(12,we dont talk)
to the line

(wanted me to know)
(both included).

Then in the remaining lines, delete:

@SetDate(FirstSessionPlusOne,30 minutes)
and

@SetDate(FirstSessionPlusMore,48 hours)
Then save the script.

Then in Tease AI\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.00\Custom\PtheV_Startscripts\pthev_FirstSession.txt, remove the first ten lines: from

@NullResponse @AFKOn
to

@NullResponse @CheckDate(FirstSessionPlusMore,took longer)
(both included). Save the script.

Now you can run Tease AI and you won't fuck up the personality.

My apologies to PtheV, I know you spent a lot of time on this, but I don't want that in Tease AI and maybe this spoiler post will help people have a pleasant first session with Miss Blue, unlike me.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

AcRocha wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:33 pm Got rejected. Three times. Realism/10.
:lol: Well realism only goes so far I guess...
That script has been basically unchanged for a long time. I should really rewrite it to make it easier to get through...
AcRocha wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:33 pm I can't imagine the number of hours you spent on this!
Me neither... :look:
BTW, I added your pack of glitter scripts to the personality, hope that's alright?
avatarbr wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:01 am But I looked the folder...50 modules!! Cool!
And actually each script has 2 or more seperate sections to avoid too much repetition, so the actual number is more like 120+ modules...
Daragorn wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:05 pm 1- more interaction in the response files....something like callreturn/interrupts that might trigger depending on what you say to her to make it feel more realistic and to make you feel like what you write might have an impact on how the session goes on
This is definitely at the top of my to-do list (if and when I have time). There is some of it in the current version, but it's one of those things where if you want to do it right, the work required just explodes. You want many response files to have many different response lines each and then each of those to lead to several possible callreturns/interrupts to avoid predictability...
Daragorn wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:05 pm 2-some chastity scripts....i see there is in place the whole chastity idea, but there is only 1 module for it ...i would love to have some chastity play with her :D
Agreed, Miss Blue is currently very light on chastity scripts. Partly this is because I don't have any experience with/interest in chastity play. But also, I'm at a loss to come up with stuff to *do* during these scripts when stroking/edging/etc isn't an option. Should it just be the Domme talking? I've thought about making them more conversational, but what would the conversations be about? Wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of chastity modules altogether and only add a decision at the end of the session (chastity on or off until next session)?
pv
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

PtheV wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:21 pm And actually each script has 2 or more seperate sections to avoid too much repetition, so the actual number is more like 120+ modules...
Nice, did you have something to avoid the same module/link run twice in a session (I am still no looking at the code :lol: )? I think I got at least 1 Link repeated in the same session.

PtheV wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:21 pm This is definitely at the top of my to-do list (if and when I have time). There is some of it in the current version, but it's one of those things where if you want to do it right, the work required just explodes. You want many response files to have many different response lines each and then each of those to lead to several possible callreturns/interrupts to avoid predictability...
You can take a look at the response files from HoT. I created a lot, and people help me with some ideas too. You can change what you want for Miss Blue.
Vital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vital »

If you're looking for ideas for chastity modules, png wicked tease has a few that might be worth looking at.
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

PtheV wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:21 pm BTW, I added your pack of glitter scripts to the personality, hope that's alright?
No problem! Although I noticed that you didn't use the foot-fetish stuff. Maybe foot-fetish is not as common as I thought :-S
And I realised I made a lot of grammatical errors in my Glitter chats :-S

Trying again to talk to Miss Blue, hopefully I don't get rejected for the fourth time.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:44 am You can take a look at the response files from HoT. I created a lot, and people help me with some ideas too. You can change what you want for Miss Blue.
I would, but HoT is currently my go-to personality for sessions and I also have a pretty strict no-peeking policy...
avatarbr wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:44 am I think I got at least 1 Link repeated in the same session.
Links unfortunately can repeat within a session (most modules can't). I'll have to work on that.
Vital wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:42 am If you're looking for ideas for chastity modules, png wicked tease has a few that might be worth looking at.
I'll take a look.
AcRocha wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:15 pm Trying again to talk to Miss Blue, hopefully I don't get rejected for the fourth time.
It really isn't supposed to be that hard... I'm definitely going to have to rewrite that script soon...
pv