[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.00

Post by PtheV »

AcRocha wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:15 pm Although I noticed that you didn't use the foot-fetish stuff.
I hadn't noticed those TBH. No reason to leave them out I guess, the more Glitter the better...
pv
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

PtheV wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:24 pm
AcRocha wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:15 pm Trying again to talk to Miss Blue, hopefully I don't get rejected for the fourth time.
It really isn't supposed to be that hard... I'm definitely going to have to rewrite that script soon...
You could actually just make an edited option of the file and remove the timeouts. I feel that would make it much easier to not get rejected. You would only need to answer correctly to few queries without a hurry. :-P
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I think I found a bug, but I am not on my PC with TeaseAI at this moment (but I got the module where this happes).

It's the module where you need to go stroke 20 slow, 10 fast and edge, after that you need to go soft and repeat.

At some point, she put a video while you try to get soft. After the video, I think the script jumped to the wrong part, because she says to you continue stroking and tell her if you edge.

I will check the module name later.

EDIT:

Found the part: pthev_Mod26.txt ::: LineVal = 135

but looks like worked correct. I was expecting to continue the 20/10 strokes, but the tease itself changed to another thing. :whistle:
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Updated the first post: I changed the initial introduction script to make it less confusing/frustrating.
pv
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

Tested it for a couple of days and I really like it :smile: I encountered some minor bugs (nothing that made TAI crash or freeze) but I didn't take note of them, sorry
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Really awesome personality! I'm somewhat missing the extra crushes and the more varied CBT from House of Tease, but there is so much original content in Miss Blue I'm going to stay with her for a while :w00t:
Kethanem
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Kethanem »

Tested the personality for a week now and i really like it.
I found one bug tho, during a question if you would like some pain or pleasure, not matter what you answer it just stops.
Also i have a problem with tagged images.
I tagged them all through Tease AI->Tagging->Local Tags but whenever the script requests one of those tagged images i get a no image found error.
I have entries for all tags in my LocalImageTags file but yeah somehow it doesnt work. Do i have to put them in a specialy named folder and tag them there or something ? help would be appreciated :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Kethanem wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 pm Tested the personality for a week now and i really like it.
I found one bug tho, during a question if you would like some pain or pleasure, not matter what you answer it just stops.
Also i have a problem with tagged images.
I tagged them all through Tease AI->Tagging->Local Tags but whenever the script requests one of those tagged images i get a no image found error.
I have entries for all tags in my LocalImageTags file but yeah somehow it doesnt work. Do i have to put them in a specialy named folder and tag them there or something ? help would be appreciated :-)
Be carefull, version 0.54.9 have a bug where, if you type something different from what the script expect, TeaseAI just stop working.

Try the Unnoficial version 0.55, where this is fixed.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Found 2 bugs (now I am almost sure :lol: )

- \Stroke\End\pthev_Endscript_RESTRICTED.txt, line 10

@NullResponse @CallRandom(Custom/pvEndRestricted/*.txt)

I think should be this (@CallRamdom already it's already ramdom), because I got a error in this file (did not pay attention to the popup message when appeared)

@NullResponse @CallRandom(Custom/pvEndRestricted)

- There are some file (sorry, I edited but forgot to take note), where a line lke this:

@Goto(one,two,three,four)

the word "one" it's incorrect.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Kethanem wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 pm I tagged them all through Tease AI->Tagging->Local Tags but whenever the script requests one of those tagged images i get a no image found error.
That's odd... have you checked if the image path is correct in /Images/System/LocalImageTags.txt?
avatarbr wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:20 am - \Stroke\End\pthev_Endscript_RESTRICTED.txt, line 10

I think should be this (@CallRamdom already it's already ramdom), because I got a error in this file (did not pay attention to the popup message when appeared)

Definitely a bug and a bad one too... you can fix it by replacing that line (10) with:
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom/pvEndRestricted/*.txt)

The other one is a bit hard to track down without the script name, but I'll keep an eye out.
Thanks!
pv
mondany
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mondany »

Definitely a bug and a bad one too... you can fix it by replacing that line (10) with:
Before and after making that change I'm getting an error around the same place

Code: Select all

Version: 0.54.9.0
Title: Exception occured finding GotoLabel "(ending1)" in file "C:\Users\USER\Documents\Miscellaneous\c\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.00\Stroke\End\pthev_Endscript_RESTRICTED.txt"
Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Version: 0.54.9.0
Title: Exception occured finding GotoLabel "(ending3)" in file "C:\Users\USER\Documents\Miscellaneous\c\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.00\Stroke\End\pthev_Endscript_RESTRICTED.txt"
Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
I don't see any "(ending#)" labels anywhere but I'm not too sure how TeaseAI syntax works.

And there's some kind of bug in pthev_Mod31.txt, I believe with the line

@Flag(pvContact3RoughYes) @NullResponse @Chance50(no dissenting voice)
Contact2 appears in the conversation without ever joining and it all sounds incorrect:
Spoiler: show
12:40 PM MISTRESS: Let's bring in an expert...
CONTACT3 has joined the Chat room
12:40 PM CONTACT3: Well hi there, USER *Wicked grin*
12:40 PM MISTRESS: So CONTACT3 I just told USER to stop jerking off but it felt a bit unsatisfying
12:41 PM MISTRESS: Any ideas?
12:41 PM CONTACT3: Always!
12:41 PM CONTACT3: But then it's game over, CONTACT2
12:41 PM MISTRESS: That's true haha
12:41 PM CONTACT3: I can think of a few reasons...
12:41 PM MISTRESS: Oh, I'm sure USER can imagine that... and has imagined it many times haha
12:42 PM CONTACT3: I'm not sure I need USER there... but it sounds hot...
12:42 PM MISTRESS: We could tie him up and force him to watch!
12:42 PM CONTACT3: Now we're getting somewhere *Wicked grin*
12:42 PM MISTRESS: I'm not sure he wants to be protected, CONTACT2
12:42 PM CONTACT3: I'll be biding my time, then... *evil grin*
CONTACT3 has left the Chat room
12:43 PM CONTACT2: [yes] I just want you to feel good right now, USER

Loving the personality btw :)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

PtheV wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:03 am
Kethanem wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 pm I tagged them all through Tease AI->Tagging->Local Tags but whenever the script requests one of those tagged images i get a no image found error.
That's odd... have you checked if the image path is correct in /Images/System/LocalImageTags.txt?
avatarbr wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:20 am - \Stroke\End\pthev_Endscript_RESTRICTED.txt, line 10

The other one is a bit hard to track down without the script name, but I'll keep an eye out.
Thanks!
Tks, fixed here.

I found the other one. It's a Interrupt file (Yeah, I started to look the scripts :lol: ): pvIn_WantAnalDildo.txt, line 5 @Goto(ont,two,three,four)

PS: I am thinking on integrate Miss Blue with my personal version of HoT, but damn, there are a lot of things I could miss and create bugs...Plus, I still don't want to spoil myself...need to play a few more times before that :lol:
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

mondany wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 pm Before and after making that change I'm getting an error around the same place
Damn, I was afraid this would happen. I did a pretty big overhaul of the start- and endscipts and I guess I didn't check for loose ends thouroughly enough.
Please replace /Stroke/End/pthev_Endscript_RESTRICTED with this one:

https://mega.nz/#!0LInQCKL!EXgHOfpWTh5N ... UePSBNPWw0
mondany wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 pm And there's some kind of bug in pthev_Mod31.txt
Yes, line 114 should be:
@NullResponse @AddContact2
avatarbr wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:31 pm PS: I am thinking on integrate Miss Blue with my personal version of HoT, but damn, there are a lot of things I could miss and create bugs...Plus, I still don't want to spoil myself...need to play a few more times before that :lol:
MB uses lots of flags and variables, so be careful... I've thought about creating a 'light' version with just modules and links, without the more complex stuff, that can be added to existing personalities. Would that be helpful?
pv
mondany
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mondany »

question about restricted orgasm:
Spoiler: show
at the end of a session she said she was denying me for one week, but in SYS_OrgasmRestricted the date is 2 weeks in the future. is this intentional?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

PtheV wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:18 am
MB uses lots of flags and variables, so be careful... I've thought about creating a 'light' version with just modules and links, without the more complex stuff, that can be added to existing personalities. Would that be helpful?
No problem. I will need to check everything before using anyway, since in HoT I put 4 modules in 1 file, I need to make sure none @Goto() goes to the other modules.

But I will do that in the future...I still need to play MB a few more times :lol: , and will help to forget all the things I did put on HoT. Anyway, one thing I liked on MB is the modules starting without a @StopStroking in the beggining. I started a few modules like that for new version of HoT.