[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.06

Post by PtheV »

CH0013 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm 1. Is there a way to disable the cuckold stuff?
My goal is make (almost) everything optional, but it doesn't always work properly yet. In the new version, try saying "no" or "that's not true" (if she's not asking a yes/no question) when she brings it up again.
CH0013 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm 2. Is there a way to trigger the games or video teases? she asked about risky-pick once, but I didn't have it set up yet, so I just closed the program, and haven't heard about it since. But now that it's set up, I'd like to try it.
After reading this I added an option to ask for Risky Pick. Just tell her "I want to play Risky Pick"... I'd like to add more options like asking for a video, so I'll keep it mind. Same for inviting the glitter contacts.
kinkyman12 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:32 am How can I take that release and update the current 1.05 that I am using now? Or rather should I ask if it is even possible?
As I wrote in de main post, copy/paste your System folder from the old version to the new one.
pv
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.07

Post by sotherbee »

PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:01 pm *** Updated main post ***
Holly Molly! Great news. Tnx for release.

Best regards,
Soth
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by kinkyman12 »

PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:29 pm
kinkyman12 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:32 am How can I take that release and update the current 1.05 that I am using now? Or rather should I ask if it is even possible?
As I wrote in de main post, copy/paste your System folder from the old version to the new one.

Oops, my bad. I did not see that when I looked it over. Next time I will be more diligent. Thank you though for letting me know up front rather than just pointing me to it. I really appreciate that :-)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

Hi PtheV
Yesterday I started working on a new personality for Tease AI.
I don't know if this project will ever see daylight and if I will ever release it(it depends on how much original content I'm able to create, which seems to be an hard task at the moment, and if I'm happy with it), but there's a chance I might use some of the scripts and/or ideas you used for Miss Blue.
For example I'd like to use your Interrupts pvInt_Punishment and pvIn_WantOrgasmControl and copy your idea of long denial scripts.
It goes without saying that you will be credited for your work.
My question is: are you OK with that?
I will of course respect your wish if you say no.
I don't need an answer for tomorrow(probably I won't even need an answer...), take your time then feel free to leave a reply here or write me a PM.

Thanks.

Bye! :wave:
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Hey PtheV,

I just wanted to say: This is (in my opinion) the best AI for my taste. THANK YOU for your efforts.

I'm looking forward to any expension that you put into it. :)

max
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

Hello.
Long time user first time poster here.

First of all, Miss Blue tease is great. Good job.

But I was wondering if anyone could help me a little with how it works.

I am not unfamiliar with programming so the scripts make sense, but I just dont know where to start if I want to make mods that actually work.

What I want to do is make a "wait" mod. Basically it is sort of the same as if the Domme is offline, but rather she is online all the time, but just waiting a random amount of time before she makes you do things again. Requires ofcorse that tease ai is on all the time, which is not a problem for a grown, single man like me :D

In the wait program you are not allowed to make any request. The setup should allow a setup for @goingtowork witch pauses the program for 8-10 hours or @goingtosleep (optional) with the same effect and @set low/max frequenzy of wakeups/day. The idea is that the Domme controlls you 24/7, atleast when you are at home. If you are at home and the wait program meets some time requirement, it plays a sound (maybe the jerkoff tap in a knocking fashion) whereupon you have to answer and start a new tease session. After each "knock" you dont reply a penalty counter builds up.

The idea came to me after i was being denied for a week, but rather then running the program once a day i just started it up again, and then again later in the day, and then again in the evening where i lost risky pick and started on 75 edges which made me ruin.

Now im guessing that if you are good at making scripts for tease ai, this mod wouldnt take more then a couple of hours to make as it doesnt require any interaction from the Domme/Sub. maybe only a few sentances when she dishes out your penalty if the program woke up while you were dozing on the sofa :p
Me on the other hand have no idea where to start :(

Any pros's out there wanna make this? :D

Or just turn on "offline mod" for Miss Blue :) (did it in settings but i can still access her as many times as i want)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

G3General wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:20 pmOr just turn on "offline mod" for Miss Blue :) (did it in settings but i can still access her as many times as i want)
Hi G3General!
When the offline mode is activated TeaseAI will use images from your computer instead of online images(for example when you use the @ShowImage command). You need to set the folders in Settings>Images>Genre Images.
G3General wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:20 pm What I want to do is make a "wait" mod. Basically it is sort of the same as if the Domme is offline, but rather she is online all the time, but just waiting a random amount of time before she makes you do things again. Requires ofcorse that tease ai is on all the time, which is not a problem for a grown, single man like me :D

[...]

Any pros's out there wanna make this? :D
I'm not a programmer, just a scripter.
But I liked your idea so I started working on a script that will allow you to do what you're describing.
The script is almost finished and it works... but it doesn't work. :-D
  • It works(better: it should work) because I don't see errors/bugs at the moment, but I can't test it;
  • it doesn't work because the script uses the filter @DayOfWeek but, as I said here, it doesn't work(at least in my tet).(it seems that Stefaf fixed the problem in the next patch(see here), so we just have to wait)
I'm not sure, but I think I can create a simplified version of this script that doesn't use @DayOfWeek, so you could use it without having to wait next patch.

BUT... there's another problem. Temporary flags.
If you don't end a session, these flags(if created) don't get deleted and this could create bugs.
Is there a solution?
Yes. Manually delete these flags at the "end"(since you're gonna play a infinitely long session) of the session.

As I said, the script is not complete. I think I will need a couple more days of work(it depends on how much free time I have...). Then I may start working on the simplified version.

That's all for now.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

Thats awesome, cant wait to try it.
tigrotto wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:40 pm When the offline mode is activated TeaseAI will use images from your computer instead of online images(for example when you use the @ShowImage command). You need to set the folders in Settings>Images>Genre Images.
Aha! That explaines some things. In wicked tease when the domme goes offline she cant be woken up again until the next day so I thought it was what it meant. Thanks for explaining.
tigrotto wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:40 pm BUT... there's another problem. Temporary flags.
If you don't end a session, these flags(if created) don't get deleted and this could create bugs.
Is there a solution?
Yes. Manually delete these flags at the "end"(since you're gonna play a infinitely long session) of the session.
I dont know what is hard to create here or not. But what about just letting the program end as it normally does and then the "Wait" mod launches as a standalone mod? Problem here im guessing is that when the main program starts up again the "penalties" from the wait program has to be updated here in some fashion.

But keep up the good work, i know you can do it :D

On a different subject. Idk how big the standard size of icecubes in the Miss Blue authors country is, but in mine they are quite large.. And when I was commanded to pop one in my rear entrance, well... that was one command that was just not possible. :huh:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

tigrotto wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:40 pm BUT... there's another problem. Temporary flags.
Is there a solution?
Not sure,... but couldn't be there a clean-up-temp-flags script the way it is in house of tease when the domme change her clothes? ... Instead she changes her clothes she do such a pause and clean up the temp-flags?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

G3General wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:21 pm I dont know what is hard to create here or not. But what about just letting the program end as it normally does and then the "Wait" mod launches as a standalone mod?
No, you can't do that because this would end the session and you'd have to start a new one saying "Hello". And that's not what we want:
What I want to do is make a "wait" mod. Basically it is sort of the same as if the Domme is offline, but rather she is online all the time, but just waiting a random
amount of time before she makes you do things again. Requires ofcorse that tease ai is on all the time, which is not a problem for a grown, single man like me :D
And this is exactly what my script does. Let me show you:

Code: Select all

@Flag(pvIncreasedOrgasmChance) @SystemMessage The orgasm chance setting may have been changed. Please check your Tease AI settings.
@Flag(pvDecreasedOrgasmChance) @SystemMessage The orgasm chance setting may have been changed. Please check your Tease AI settings.
@SystemMessage #DomName has logged off @AFKOff
@EndTease
@End
This is the final part of Miss Blue end script.
After the @SystemMessage line you see an @EndTease and an @End command. Those two commands close the current session(and delete the temporary flags) and you would have to greet her again to start a new session.
Now I can't let TeaseAI execute those lines because I need the Domme to enter that sort of offline mode. So here's what I did:

@Flag(pvIncreasedOrgasmChance) @SystemMessage The orgasm chance setting may have been changed. Please check your Tease AI settings.
@Flag(pvDecreasedOrgasmChance) @SystemMessage The orgasm chance setting may have been changed. Please check your Tease AI settings.
@SystemMessage #DomName has logged off @AFKOff
@Flag(24-7 active) @NullResponse @Interrupt(24-7)
@EndTease
@End
I added this line @Flag(24-7 active) @NullResponse @Interrupt(24-7) before the @EndTease command.
If the 24-7 script is active TeaseAI will never execute the @EndTease and @End commands and the session will never end.
Instead it will run the interrupt 24-7.

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @AFKOn
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(#Var[24-7_minimum_interval], #Var[24-7_maximum_interval]) minutes)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Monday) @Goto(Monday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Tuesday) @Goto(Tuesday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Wednesday) @Goto(Wednesday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Thursday) @Goto(Thursday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Friday) @Goto(Friday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Saturday) @Goto(Saturday)
@NullResponse @DayOfWeek(Sunday) @Goto(Sunday)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOff

(Monday)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_number_of_sessions_set) @SetFlag(24-7_number_of_sessions_set) @SetVar[24-7_number_of_sessions]=[#Random(#Var[24-7_min_number_of_sessions], #Var[24-7_max_number_of_sessions])]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @Goto(Start session)

(Tuesday)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_number_of_sessions_set) @SetFlag(24-7_number_of_sessions_set) @SetVar[24-7_number_of_sessions]=[#Random(#Var[24-7_min_number_of_sessions], #Var[24-7_max_number_of_sessions])]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Wednesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Wednesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Wednesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Wednesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Wednesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Wednesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)

(Wednesday)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Thursday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Thursday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Thursday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Thursday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Thursday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Thursday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)

(Thursday)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Friday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Friday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Friday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Friday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Friday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Friday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)

(Friday)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Saturday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Saturday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Saturday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Saturday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Saturday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Saturday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)

(Saturday)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Sunday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Sunday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Sunday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Sunday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Sunday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Sunday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)

(Sunday)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Monday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Monday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Monday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Monday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Monday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Monday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)

(Stop session)
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[24-7_number_of_sessions] @DeleteFlag(24-7_number_of_sessions_set)

(Start session)
@Variable[24-7_number_of_sessions]<=[0] @NullResponse @Goto(Stop session)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[24-7_number_of_sessions]=[24-7_number_of_sessions]-[1] @AFOff
@NullResponse @NotInChastity @Call(Stroke\Start\pthev_Startscript.txt)
@NullResponse @InChastity @Call(Stroke\Start\pthev_Startscript_CHASTITY.txt)
After your Domme logs off she starts waiting a random amount of time(you will decide the minimum and maximum interval between two sessions in a set-up script...) and then decides if she can start another session.
The script will call the start script and TeaseAI will do the rest as usual.
* The final part (line Start session) is not complete *

What kind of punishments were you thinking about?
Please, give me some ideas.
markus wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:35 pm
Is there a solution?
Not sure,... but couldn't be there a clean-up-temp-flags script the way it is in house of tease when the domme change her clothes? ... Instead she changes her clothes she do such a pause and clean up the temp-flags?
This will solve the problem without having to manually delete the temporary flags. And it's also easy to implement because I would only need to add a @DeleteFlag command before calling the start script.
BUT... I would need to know every single temporary flag in Miss Blue and to do that I would have to open every file and find all the @TempFlag commands. :yikes:
Please don't make me do that!

G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:54 pm What kind of punishments were you thinking about?
What about donating 10 dollars to you each time we miss an alarm ahah, that would hurt :D
Other things that are not already implementet, and I havent by far been through all the 50 mods yet, its kinda hard to imagine things a guy/gal can do to themselves while soloperforming. Nipple twists times x? Ball gag times x minutes? Idk...

On a completely different subject I started working on somethin exiting that may require some more scripting help in the near future.
Chastity can be fun and frustrating but lets face it, even though the domme is the keyholder, there are ways to cheat around that fact. I already did twice.

So what im making is far from anything new. A chastitybox buildt with an arduino that has a digital lock where the idea is that only the keyholder can give you the right code to open.

State 1;, box is open and the key can be put in.
State2: Box is locked. Display will show a random preselected arreycode (example 1111) on the first displayline.
Second displayline will have an adjustable 4-digit keycode.

State3: You need to insert the corresponding number for the code 1111(1.column) from the 2.column which you dont know.

Scenario:
Domme: You have been a good boy @slavename, im ggoing to let you out of chastity. What is your keynumber?
You: 1111
Domme then reads the number from a notepad keysheet and gives you the digital key to open the box with the key to your chastity device.

I have a notepad doc with 50 random 4 digit numbers in the first column and the "keys" in the second column. These same numbers are also stored on the arduino.

Possible errors:
Bad coding resulting in unintended lockout
Battery runs out resulting in lockout (not so probable if battery is new)
Box gets knocket to the floor, loosening wires resulting in lockout (theres alot of wires)

So the question is if tease ai has that functionality? Im already 80% done with the coding for the digital lock. And would be happy to share the code and/or schematics (picture).
Everything you need to build the lock is here (cept the box which im 3d printing) https://store.arduino.cc/genuino-starter-kit. Steep prize can probably get cheaper from China or something used.

Also if its possible to "scramble" or hide the keysheet so you cant cheat by finding the documents in the sys files?
Any thoughts?
Last edited by G3General on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 pm
tigrotto wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:54 pm What kind of punishments were you thinking about?
What about donating 10 dollars to you each time we miss an alarm ahah, that would hurt :D
Excellent idea. I'll put my bank account number in the script immediately. :lol:
G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 pm On a completely different subject I started working on somethin exiting that may require some more scripting help in the near future.
If you need help, just ask. Happy to help you if I can.
G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 pm So what im making is far from anything new. A chastitybox buildt with an arduino that has a digital lock where the idea is that only the keyholder can give you the right code to open.

State 1;, box is open and the key can be put in.
State2: Box is locked. Display will show a random preselected arreycode (example 1111) on the first displayline.
Second displayline will have an adjustable 4-digit keycode.

State3: You need to insert the corresponding number for the code 1111(1.column) from the 2.column which you dont know.
I can't understand State3. Can you explain more/better?

Where/how are you going to store the combination of the lock? Using a variable? I can easily read the combination just by opening the variable with a text editor like notepad++. Even if you encrypt it I'd just have to open the script and reverse the algorithm. I discussed about this with Stefaf here in case you want to read it.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

Ok
maybe state 3 isnt a state

heres a notepad example of the codes

1111 2343
1232 2342
5435 7657

so in state 2 the number 1111 is displayed on the 1. of the two lines on my lcd display. thats the info you have to give to the domme. on the second line you input the corresponding number, 2343 to unlock the box.
If 5435 was displayed on the first line then the correct key would be 7657.

so you give the first number to the domme and she looks through the txt. to find the keynumber next to it
kinda like old school games where you had a manual and the game said open page.3 and write in the code you find there (im old)
G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 pm Where/how are you going to store the combination of the lock? Using a variable?
They are stored on the arduino in an arrey[][] index
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 pm Ok
maybe state 3 isnt a state

heres a notepad example of the codes

1111 2343
1232 2342
5435 7657

so in state 2 the number 1111 is displayed on the 1. of the two lines on my lcd display. thats the info you have to give to the domme. on the second line you input the corresponding number, 2343 to unlock the box.
If 5435 was displayed on the first line then the correct key would be 7657.

so you give the first number to the domme and she looks through the txt. to find the keynumber next to it
kinda like old school games where you had a manual and the game said open page.3 and write in the code you find there (im old)
G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 pm Where/how are you going to store the combination of the lock? Using a variable?
They are stored on the arduino in an arrey[][] index
Thanks for the explanation, but if I wanted to cheat I would only have to open the array in the arduino or not? Sorry I'm not an expert in this. Actually, I'm quite ignorant... :hmmm:
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 pm Thanks for the explanation, but if I wanted to cheat I would only have to open the array in the arduino or not? Sorry I'm not an expert in this. Actually, I'm quite ignorant...
Its battery driven and locked inside the box with they key :) so you cant access it when its locked. only the display and button are on the outside