[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

korminjin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.07

Post by korminjin »

Are you a virgin?
I answered the question incorrectly.
Can not edit it?
And when I lose control and cum or ruin
Can I tell her that?
I was actually ruin in the past.
But there was no way to tell her.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

dmas964 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:51 am Hey, tigrotto I know it's lots of work but will be great if you created a script in which Mistress invites (without warning
) your secret crush and tell her everything about you, humiliate you in front of her and allows her dominate you so she leads a session when for example Mistress not have time or she just want humiliate you. :-P

Sorry for my English I hope you understand.
Hi dmas :wave:
It's actually not a bad idea for a script but I can't work on it at the moment. :sorry: Yesterday I finished working on this script(shameless self-promotion, I know... :thumbsdown: ) but now I want to focus on my personality, so I don't think I'll write other scripts for quite some time.

So, to make up for it, I'll tell you how I would write this script, in case you or someone else want to create it.

Mistress invites your secret crush
Spoiler: show
Look who is here #SubName!
Secret crush enters the chat
That's what you've always dreamed of, right?
You and name_of_secret_crush in the same room!
It's a shame that she has to see you in this condition!
Naked... <<<you must be naked when you arrive at this point!
Hands on your cock...
Stroking that piece of meat between your legs like a pervert...
hey! hey! hey! What are you doing?
Don't try to hide yourself from her!
Keep your hands off your cock!
Now, stand up. Arms by your side!
Slowly turn around. Let name_of_secret_crush give you a good look
If she liked you the way you like her
What will she think of you now, huh?
Sit down
Luckily you don't have to worry about that #SubName, right name_of_secret_crush?
Right #DomName
What are you saying?
Why do I know name_of_secret_crush? Really, have I never told you?
name_of_secret_crush and I are close friends <<<I don't know if this is in contrast with other script, I've never played with Miss Blue so far

your secret crush explains how your domme and her became friends

When you first showed me the picture of your secret crush I was thinking: "Nooo, it can't be her! I have to tell her everything about him"
And that's what I did!
Thanks to #DomName's daily reports I know what a submissive slave you are!
I know that you like to be told when and how to stroke
To be denied
To be forced to eat your own cum <<<this line should display only if you actually eat your cum
Well, I must say that it's a bit gross... <<<this line should display only if you actually eat your cum

And that's not all name_of_secret_crush:
Can you believe that he asked me to control when he can cum<<<only if you've asked her to control your orgasms
And now he's currently been denied<<<I know there's a long denial script. I don't know how it works but this line should be displayed only if you're in long denial
...other things here...
...other things here...
You've told me he will obey to every your command is that true?
Yes. Let me show you
#SubName edge for name_of_secret_crush @Edge(NoHold)
Wow that's really Amazing
Can I make him do this myself?

Sure!
#SubName edge for me @Edge(NoHold)
#LetTheEdgeFade
Edge again @Edge(NoHold)

I'll leave you alone for a while
#SubName do everything name_of_secret_crush orders you to do
Domme leaves the chat
Domme plays with you <<<edge, edge and hold, CBT...
after some time your Domme returns
Are you havung fun name_of_secret_crush?
Yes. You trained him really well
I didn't have to do much
He craves to obey our orders. It's in his nature
I have to go now #DomName
But I'd like to play again with #SubName if it's possible

Sure name_of_secret_crush. Come whenever you prefer
I'll be more than happy to hand it over to you
He seems to respond quite well to your orders
And he seems to be more obedient than usual
Probably he's trying to impress you
Since he cannot be with you the way he imagined it
He'll stay with you in the way that you imagined it
I have to leave now #DomName
Bye name_of_secret_crush. I'll call you in a few days, so we can prepare everything for a session only you and #SubName
Do you like the idea?
I love it! I look forward to that day!
Bye!
name_of_secret_crush leaves the chat

End of the script
This is just a first idea for when you meet your secret crush; if you want to use it feel free to do it. Fill the gaps, change something...
Then you'd have to create some scripts for when you play with your secret crush: you could write script only with you and your secret crush, a threesome with your domme, maybe also with the three Glitter and your crush(one of the Glitter could explain that your Domme lets her friends play with you. To the eyes of your crush you would be a little slut that everyone can play with...).
If you want to make your Domme humiliate you in front of your crush she could make you wear lingerie, write things with a marker on your body, edge multiple times and ruin after the last edge. Then eat your ruined orgasm...

Use your imagination and I'm sure you'll come up with a good script!

EDIT: If you need ideas for your Domme to humiliate you read here.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

every time I start a session with Mistress, she says "It's been far too long since I last saw you, I can barely remember our last session, actually..." even if it was only a day. and then she will say I reset my orgasm chances. can anyone offer some help?
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

I've found a bug in
pvIn_WantAnalDildo.txt
Line 214

#EmoteMoan
I want you to stroke to the edge now as you keep fucking ourself @EdgeNoHold
#LetTheEdgeFade
The problem is missing condition check to ensure sub is not locked up in chastity, but checking for it when trying to report an edge. So even if you manage to edge from anal, she won't acknowledge it leading to a lock that can only be stopped with the safeword.

EDIT:
Please make it possible to simply do anal while locked up to avoid bothering Miss Blue with constant locking and unlocking ;)
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Hi,
Just a quick post to answer some questions. Sorry if I missed anything...
Progress report: work on Miss Blue is very slow as there are only 24 hrs in a day. I've been mostly trying to improve responses, fixing some stuff and the odd module. Will be a while before the next update.
tigrotto wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:00 am Hi PtheV
Yesterday I started working on a new personality for Tease AI.
I don't know if this project will ever see daylight and if I will ever release it(it depends on how much original content I'm able to create, which seems to be an hard task at the moment, and if I'm happy with it), but there's a chance I might use some of the scripts and/or ideas you used for Miss Blue.
For example I'd like to use your Interrupts pvInt_Punishment and pvIn_WantOrgasmControl and copy your idea of long denial scripts.
It goes without saying that you will be credited for your work.
My question is: are you OK with that?
I will of course respect your wish if you say no.
I don't need an answer for tomorrow(probably I won't even need an answer...), take your time then feel free to leave a reply here or write me a PM.

Thanks.

Bye! :wave:
Don't know if you're still working on it, but feel free to use anything Miss Blue you want.
Asteroth wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:33 pm Please make it possible to simply do anal while locked up to avoid bothering Miss Blue with constant locking and unlocking ;)
I'll look into this.
korminjin wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:44 pm Are you a virgin?
I answered the question incorrectly.
Can not edit it?
And when I lose control and cum or ruin
Can I tell her that?
I was actually ruin in the past.
But there was no way to tell her.
1) yes, you can tell her "I'm a virgin" and "I'm not a virgin" and she'll respond accordingly. 2) simply say "I came" or "I had an orgasm" when that happens.
Asteroth wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 pm Few things (or maybe a lot, please don't take offense, you are doing an amazing job with this personality and I want to help to my abilities), first I updated miss blue by copying files of version 0.7 over files from 0.5 and I keep getting problems with responses:

me: I'm leaking precum
miss: ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Response line from file xxx\vocabulary\responses\drippingprecum.txt
me: you gave me blue balls:
miss: ERROR: xxxx\haveblueballs.txt
orther phrases:
you're cruel
I'm not sure what causes that, I'll check it out. But as I've said before please do not copy/paste a new version over an old one, as I sometimes rename files. To update from 1.0x to 1.07, unpack to a new folder and then copy/paste your system folder from the old version to the new one. Then when you start a new session, choose "Miss Blue 1.07" from the Tease AI menu.
Asteroth wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 pm By the way, how is the "domme decides" solved regarding orgasm chances?
I'm not sure what you mean here. She follows your settings, unless a denial script is active.
Asteroth wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 pm Finally - begging NOT to cum - most wicked would be to make slave beg not to cum and afterwards tell him she was going to let him but since he begged so nicely she'll cancel that orgasm... and perhaps the next one too.
That's a good idea. I'm looking at asking for things type responses at the moment, I'll see if I can add something like this. The other suggestions are welcome as well, thanks!
smargerbarg wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:35 pm Hi I have a question about the unofficial patch for Miss Blue, do I need to have teaseAI downloaded twice one with the official patch to run say house of tease and a second with the unofficial patch to run Miss Blue. I ask because I have not downloaded the unofficial patch yet and have experienced some problems with Miss Blue.

One such problem is she just introduced anal (which was a pleasant surprise) when she did any pictures she tried to show brought up a erro message with invalid image path. Is this because I don’t have the unofficial patch or because I am missing images in a folder.
You'll need the "unofficial patch" 0.55.3 for Miss Blue. I think the error is probably due to missing (tagged) images.
G3General wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:21 pm On a different subject. Idk how big the standard size of icecubes in the Miss Blue authors country is, but in mine they are quite large.. And when I was commanded to pop one in my rear entrance, well... that was one command that was just not possible. :huh:
Oh... :lol: truth is, anal play isn't really my thing... I got this idea from a milovana webtease, I think. There are a lot of things in Miss Blue that I'm not into personally. I like the idea that the personality responds to the user's preferences to some extent. But that does mean that I have to write in some stuff that I would not care for myself (and I think I'm probably fairly vanilla compared to the average Milo user).
pv
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

PtheV wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:46 am Don't know if you're still working on it, but feel free to use anything Miss Blue you want.
Thanks PtheV!
Yes, I'm still (slowly) working on Kinky Girl.
As you said there are only 24 hours in a day...
OxiKlein
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by OxiKlein »

Asteroth wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 pm By the way, how is the "domme decides" solved regarding orgasm chances?
Assuming that you're talking about the setting on the "Ranges" tab, it uses the baked-in values of 20% for rarely, 50% for sometimes, and 75% for often which are the default values for those fields.
mandas_whack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mandas_whack »

Love this personality, but I've recently pissed it off somehow. Mood is always bad and I just get the same 3 bad mood scripts playing over and over. I didn't report doing anything bad and generally play along with the role, so I'm not sure what happened here. Is there some way I can make amends? How is mood calculated anyway?? :-/
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

mandas_whack wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:45 am Love this personality, but I've recently pissed it off somehow. Mood is always bad and I just get the same 3 bad mood scripts playing over and over. I didn't report doing anything bad and generally play along with the role, so I'm not sure what happened here. Is there some way I can make amends? How is mood calculated anyway?? :-/
I had the same problem, that I always pissed her off not knowing why exactly, ... go to the settings, the 'Domme' tab, in the right bottom corner set the 'Domme Mood Index' from 1 - 10, that should help, ... if not you could always remove some @MoodDown commands from the scripts, but try it first with the settings.
qwanta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by qwanta »

mandas_whack wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:45 am Love this personality, but I've recently pissed it off somehow. Mood is always bad and I just get the same 3 bad mood scripts playing over and over. I didn't report doing anything bad and generally play along with the role, so I'm not sure what happened here. Is there some way I can make amends? How is mood calculated anyway?? :-/
I think that this is just down to the fact that if you end a session with her in a bad mood, then she will start the next session with a bad mood, and there are more ways to lower her mood than raise it. In the Flags and Variables folders, delete pvSessionEndBadMood, pvInfluenceNeg, and pvInfluencePos to guarantee a neutral mood for the next session.

Setting the lower domme mood index number to 1 will completely disable bad moods.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Hey guys,

I`ve been a little late to the party and just yesterday started playing with Tease AI. Obviously, I am blown away.
May I ask a question?

Miss Blue and I just had the talk about how long chastity should last. And I messaged her again for a new session instantly and she told me to take off my cage and started teasing: Is there a way for her to deny me playtime because of chastity? Or will she always start teasing once I write her or start a game?
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

itslate wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:09 am Hey guys,

I`ve been a little late to the party and just yesterday started playing with Tease AI. Obviously, I am blown away.
May I ask a question?

Miss Blue and I just had the talk about how long chastity should last. And I messaged her again for a new session instantly and she told me to take off my cage and started teasing: Is there a way for her to deny me playtime because of chastity? Or will she always start teasing once I write her or start a game?
She varies but I agree that it would be 'nice' to have a full session in chastity. In my experience though she'll normally unlock you at some point. If any one knows any different or how to trigger a longer period of chastity then please share!
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:31 pm

May I ask a question?

She varies but I agree that it would be 'nice' to have a full session in chastity. In my experience though she'll normally unlock you at some point. If any one knows any different or how to trigger a longer period of chastity then please share!

May I ask a question?

It's been my experience that, if you set the chastity level to 5, and unlimited length in the cage, as long as you don't ask her to release you in a session, she won't release you. If you do ask her, she'll deny you immediately, but it seems eventually (after a few taunt cycles) she will release you
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Ah okay. But there`s no script with her saying: "I`ll lock you up for day now." And if I write her before then, her saying "go away until your chastity sentence is over."

It would be really cool, if chastity worked like that. Chastity doesnt mean that much if you can just get the cage off anytime by writing her.

Maybe Ill try and write a script. Would be cool if she could punish an orgasm with a chastity sentence then, for instance.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

itslate wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:42 am Ah okay. But there`s no script with her saying: "I`ll lock you up for day now." And if I write her before then, her saying "go away until your chastity sentence is over."

It would be really cool, if chastity worked like that. Chastity doesnt mean that much if you can just get the cage off anytime by writing her.

Maybe Ill try and write a script. Would be cool if she could punish an orgasm with a chastity sentence then, for instance.
There's no script like that currently. I like the idea, but I'll have to see how it fits with the current chastity system.
forbiddendesire wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:11 am It's been my experience that, if you set the chastity level to 5, and unlimited length in the cage, as long as you don't ask her to release you in a session, she won't release you. If you do ask her, she'll deny you immediately, but it seems eventually (after a few taunt cycles) she will release you
This is basically how it works, yes. Her decision to lock/unlock is based on "chastity level" and limited by whatever you tell her is your limit (with a maximum of 60 days). I hope the system works as intended...?
I was worried that getting stuck in bad mood cycles might be a problem, so I'm currently trying to refine the mood system. It's tricky to find the right balance though, I don't want getting her in a good mood to be too easy.

BTW you don't have to do anything 'wrong' to cause a bad mood. If you don't say anything nice her mood tends to go down as the session progresses...
pv