[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.05

Post by meaculpa_uk »

Hi PtheV,

For what it's worth I just want to show a little sign of support for your work. Loving Miss Blue. Wonderful variety and interactivity. Your writing's great too. Very immersive. Please keep it up. Really looking forward 'her' having a more functional chastity side.

Best Regards,

Mea
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

:wave:
By the way, I noticed that in version 1.05 a lot of attention was devoted to chastity, but for example anal play became less, not that I was very interested in it, but the feeling that I had lost something :D

And question about chastity settings: I'm not sure but I think option of max limit(days) in chastity does't work. Because she exceed it often.

And one more suggestion. Maybe worth to make settings for her kinkiness (anal, spanking, sissyfication).

P.S. when new version announced? :D

Best regargds,
Soth
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:33 pm For what it's worth I just want to show a little sign of support for your work. Loving Miss Blue. Wonderful variety and interactivity. Your writing's great too. Very immersive. Please keep it up. Really looking forward 'her' having a more functional chastity side.
Thanks!
sotherbee wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:09 pm And question about chastity settings: I'm not sure but I think option of max limit(days) in chastity does't work. Because she exceed it often.
Yeah I think that whole chastity thing still doesn't work properly. Still working on it.
sotherbee wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:09 pm And one more suggestion. Maybe worth to make settings for her kinkiness (anal, spanking, sissyfication).
I try as much as possible to avoid addding 'settings' and instead have stuff like that come up in conversation, i.e. Miss Blue will *ask* about your preferences.
sotherbee wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:09 pm P.S. when new version announced? :D
Honestly, I don't know. The "making Miss Blue more interactive" project is proving to be a lot of work and I haven't had much time do do all that work lately. So what can I say, v1.06 will be done when it's done... ;-)
pv
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

How cruel. I was done with my week of denial and she convinced to go a second week without any orgasm. So cruel but creative. Love it!
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

I'm having an issue with chastity. I have the likeliness of chastity set to 5, the max, but I still never get an endscript that has her put me in chastity. Perhaps I've set it up wrongly?
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:13 am I'm having an issue with chastity. I have the likeliness of chastity set to 5, the max, but I still never get an endscript that has her put me in chastity. Perhaps I've set it up wrongly?
Had this problem and fixed it, but I cant figure out what it was, sorry(
But I am pretty sure it was in \Custom\CallReturn\pvCr_ChastityDecisionEndChastity, pvCr_ChastityDecisionEndNormal and pvCr_ChastityDecisionStart
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

LegalizeRanch wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:01 pm
forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:13 am I'm having an issue with chastity. I have the likeliness of chastity set to 5, the max, but I still never get an endscript that has her put me in chastity. Perhaps I've set it up wrongly?
Had this problem and fixed it, but I cant figure out what it was, sorry(
But I am pretty sure it was in \Custom\CallReturn\pvCr_ChastityDecisionEndChastity, pvCr_ChastityDecisionEndNormal and pvCr_ChastityDecisionStart
as someone earlier pointed out:
On lines 118 forward, after setting the deal for her to be the keyholder there is:
Speaking of which... @RapidCodeOn
(pvChastitySet)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(pvChastityMaxReached,OUT)
@Variable[pvChastityLevel]=[1] @NullResponse @Goto(level 1)
@Variable[pvChastityLevel]=[2] @NullResponse @Goto(level 2)

The problem here is that the pvChastityMaxReached has never been set yet, so the checkdate will make it always skip to OUT without checking....you need to put a @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,XX) somewhere in the talk about her being the keyholder, so when it reaches that part for the first time it will go through and actually do her checks to see if putting in chastity or not.
And while I'm new with this scripting language, the
@NullResponse @CheckDate(pvChastityMaxReached,OUT)
is earlier than
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]<[5] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,3 days)

I assume this is a sequential language and if the variable wasn't set before the line it's evaluated, it won't work. Is that what you fixed somehow, LegalizeRanch?

Alternatively, can you post your files here, even as code snippet or diff between the original and yours?

EDIT:
OK, I tried to paste the full definition BEFORE it's variable is evaluated and, despite late night hour started a new session. Shortly after:
02:07 Kate: Stop touching
02:07 Kate: Just admire those legs for a minute
02:08 Kate: It's good to know you like legs as much as I do :)
02:08 Kate: You should go ahead and lock up that dick

So it appears that pasting

Code: Select all

@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]<[5] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,3 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[5] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,5 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[10] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,10 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[15] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,15 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[20] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,20 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[25] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,25 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[30] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,30 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[35] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,35 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[40] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,40 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[45] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,45 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[50] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,50 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[55] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,55 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[60] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,60 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]>[60] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,100 days)
before the pvChastityMaxReached is evaluated solves the problem. I pasted it after line 92 in all 3 files

Code: Select all

[no] That's settled then
 <paste here>
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Asteroth wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:33 pm
as someone earlier pointed out:

This worked! Thank you so much! :love:
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Yeah, exactly.
@NullResponse @TempFlag(pvChastityEndOut)
@End
(IN)
@NullResponse
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[5] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,5 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[10] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,10 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[15] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,15 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[20] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,20 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[25] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,25 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[30] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,30 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[35] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,35 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[40] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,40 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[45] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,45 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[50] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,50 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[55] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,55 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]=[60] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,60 days)
@Variable[pvMaxDaysChastity]>[60] @NullResponse @SetDate(pvChastityMaxReached,100 days)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(pvChastityMaxReached,reset)
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

I have a question regarding Miss Blue:
When in the settings for orgasm frequency, what happens when you set "let the domme decide"? Does she by chance start often and slowly reduce the frequency?

Some suggestions:
I don't know how to implement that, I can only make small glitter chats at the moment, but I think it would be a great addition:

Begging for denial: That would work in such a way, that when you beg for it and you were supposed to get an orgasm it gets cancelled. Else your orgasm is postponed by a random time, no less than 1 day and no more than 10% of your max (so for 20 days the orgasm will be delayed by 1-2 days)
Orgasm deprivation - on some occasions Miss will promise an orgasm, but tell you that she will be very happy if you beg her to take it away. If you don't beg hard enough, you'll just cum. If you convince her, she'll tell you how happy she is. he twist is (if it's possible to implement) she will consider it as if you HAD a full orgasm. This would need some extra variable perhaps so that the sub panel in settings show up the last REAL date of orgasm.
Her masturbation just a small thing, more taunts how she loves her orgasms when you get none. Also, more taunts where she tells you she is masturbating right now or that she's about to get a nice orgasm.

I can't do the scripting, but i can write some actual texts for her to use and identify phrases I'd use myself in that scenario.
drak34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drak34 »

Hey,

Thank you for the wonderful AI. I wanted to report a script bug that killed the tease basically.

in Modules\pthev_26.txt on line 127 you have
[soft,limp] It's about time... #Smile
@DifferentAnswer Tell me when your #Cock has gone limp and we can continue
Make it hard as a rock again, I'll give you a hand...
@NullResponse @PlayVideo(25) @JumpVideo
and the tease stops running. The AI is still responsive but she makes no further demands.

So I made this correction from line 127
[soft,limp] It's about time... #Smile
@DifferentAnswer Tell me when your #Cock has gone limp and we can continue
(got soft)
Make it hard as a rock again, I'll give you a hand...
[hard,ready] Good boy #Smile
@DifferentAnswer Let me know when you're ready
Hopefully that fixes the issue. Let me know if you think it would
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Asteroth wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:10 pm he twist is (if it's possible to implement) she will consider it as if you HAD a full orgasm. This would need some extra variable perhaps so that the sub panel in settings show up the last REAL date of orgasm.
There are a way to implement that with the @UpdateOrgasm command already.

To create a "beg" scenario, a variable could be enough. Every time you beg, that variable get a +1. Put a ramdom target of 5 or 6 begs to trigger the response. The only problem is you can spam "begs"in the chat to get that, so you will need some time variable to allow only 1 beg for a period of time( 5 or 6 minutes).

About the taunts, one thing I found about that is, when you have +500 lines, you probably will not get 1 of that special taunts so often.
qx9w
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qx9w »

Hey, just ran into an issue where the buttplug Link showed up twice in a single session - turns out it doesn't check whether you're already plugged or not, because she just told me to put it in again, even though it was already in.
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello,
first times a thank you for the great PRG.
I am German and have written this with (Google translator).

My question is how I sort the pictures (feed, aas, leg, titts ...)

I would be glad if someone can help me.

Thank you
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Hey, just wondering if there is a way to redo the chastity script for this personality. I set it up with some light options, but I want to go back and configure it again without losing progress made. Is there a way I can do this either within the script or within the tease itself?

Thanks!