[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.07

Post by tigrotto »

G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 pm
G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 pm Thanks for the explanation, but if I wanted to cheat I would only have to open the array in the arduino or not? Sorry I'm not an expert in this. Actually, I'm quite ignorant...
Its battery driven and locked inside the box with they key :) so you cant access it when its locked. only the display and button are on the outside
Since it uses battery what happens if it runs out? Permanent chastity or what?
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:57 pm Since it uses battery what happens if it runs out? Permanent chastity or what?
tigrotto wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:54 pm Possible errors:
Bad coding resulting in unintended lockout
Battery runs out resulting in lockout (not so probable if battery is new)
Box gets knocket to the floor, loosening wires resulting in lockout (theres alot of wires)

Hmm, you are right ofcorse. After a quick googlesearch on the matter its probably best to leave it plugged in. No chance of cheating though. The arduino can be powered from 3 sources. Battery, code uplink cabel and psu. So for long term chastity i guess psu would be the safest.

But in worst case scenario i would just break open the box or cut myself loose from the chastity device(its homemade :D
)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

G3General wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:26 pm Hmm, you are right ofcorse. After a quick googlesearch on the matter its probably best to leave it plugged in. No chance of cheating though. The arduino can be powered from 3 sources. Battery, code uplink cabel and psu. So for long term chastity i guess psu would be the safest.

But in worst case scenario i would just break open the box or cut myself loose from the chastity device(its homemade :D)
Or you could make two slots for the battery.
At the beginning you put a battery in one slot and leave the other empty. After a day or two(depending on the capcity of the battery and on how much energy your device uses) you add the second battery and remove the first. Recharge the first battery and repeat.
I think this is the best solution. Think of it: what happens if power goes out? I'd hate having to break something after I spent time/money to build it...
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

You can use a big powerbank. I think that should be sufficiant for about a week. But its speculation since i have no idea how to calculate it since i dont know how much power the board uses with the components that are installed

Coding is done now, and it works. Just a few minor bugs that I detected (and prob alot that I havent :whistle: )

Power problem "solved". Even if i cut the power while it is locked. It is still usable when powering back on.
So after you lock it you can actually just disconnect the power.

There is only 1 bug now that I can find. But as long as you can ask the Domme for another code, if the one she gives dosnt work, it all just works perfectly. This only happens if you press the "lock" button after its already locked. When you punch your code after that you will get a "Wrong code" message and it starts over, at which point you give your Domme the new code that is displayed.
Last edited by G3General on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

I found a bug in the interrupt 24-7. :slap:
It's pretty stupid but it prevents to start a new session once you do, on the first day you activate 24-7 control, all the session decided by your Mistress. :wall: :rant:
Trying to fix it...

EDIT Ok, I'm done for today. It's almost dinner time here :it: so I'll relax a bit watching TV now.
It seems you're doing a good work with that chastitybox so far!
Bye G3!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi G3General !
Chastity can be fun and frustrating but lets face it, even though the domme is the keyholder, there are ways to cheat around that fact. I already did twice.

[...]

Scenario:
Domme: You have been a good boy @slavename, im ggoing to let you out of chastity. What is your keynumber?
You: 1111
Domme then reads the number from a notepad keysheet and gives you the digital key to open the box with the key to your chastity device.

I have a notepad doc with 50 random 4 digit numbers in the first column and the "keys" in the second column. These same numbers are also stored on the arduino.

[...]

Also if its possible to "scramble" or hide the keysheet so you cant cheat by finding the documents in the sys files?
Any thoughts?
I am not a fan of preventing a user of cheating, ... there are too many ways to cheat anyway that it is much too complicated to prevent it (i.e. how should one should stop you from destroying you lockbox? :shoot2: )

I can think of a way to 'scramble' / encrypt some text, but even then, if you would google enough you'd find a way around that, too.

BUT, ... (I don't know if that helps you for your lockbox), ... I have made some thoughts of sending simple strings to the arduino, I have one myself.
You could then send any kind of string to the arduino from a TAI-Script (if it's connected via usb to your pc), ... in example @SendToCom(unlock), then you'd have to watch your arduino with Serial.Read for 'unlock' and let do the arduino-sketch do the rest, ... would that be any kind of help to you?
(And of course, there would be no cheat-safety since such a unlock command would be in the scripts of TAI)

Best greetings
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Small update on the 24/7 script.

I changed the structure of the Interrupt 24-7 because it was wrong. So I changed from this:

Code: Select all

(Monday)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_number_of_sessions_set) @SetFlag(24-7_number_of_sessions_set) @SetVar[24-7_number_of_sessions]=[#Random(#Var[24-7_min_number_of_sessions], #Var[24-7_max_number_of_sessions])]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @CheckDate(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, Stop session) @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day, minutes)]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]*[-1]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_Tuesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]>[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @Goto(Start session)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOff
to this:

Code: Select all

(Monday)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_different_range, 24-7_work_on_monday) @NotFlag(24-7_monday_number_of_sessions_set) @SetFlag(24-7_monday_number_of_sessions_set) @DeleteFlag(24-7_tuesday_number_of_sessions_set) @SetVar[24-7_number_of_sessions]=[#Random(#Var[24-7_min_number_of_sessions_working_day], #Var[24-7_max_number_of_sessions_working_day])]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_different_range) @NotFlag(24-7_monday_number_of_sessions_set, 24-7_work_on_monday) @SetFlag(24-7_monday_number_of_sessions_set) @DeleteFlag(24-7_tuesday_number_of_sessions_set) @SetVar[24-7_number_of_sessions]=[#Random(#Var[24-7_min_number_of_sessions_not_working_day], #Var[24-7_max_number_of_sessions_not_working_day])]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_different_range, 24-7_monday_number_of_sessions_set) @SetFlag(24-7_monday_number_of_sessions_set) @DeleteFlag(24-7_tuesday_number_of_sessions_set) @SetVar[24-7_number_of_sessions]=[#Random(#Var[24-7_min_number_of_sessions], #Var[24-7_max_number_of_sessions])]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_monday) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_work,minutes)]>=[0]And[#DateDifference(24-7_come_home,minutes)]<=[0]Then(Monday_Sub is at work)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_monday) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_work,minutes)]<[0]Or[#DateDifference(24-7_come_home,minutes)]>[0]Then(Monday_Sub is at home)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_monday) @Goto(Monday_Sub is at home)
(Monday_Sub is at work)
@NullResponse @SetVar[24-7_time_until_sub_gets_home]=[#DateDifference(24-7_come_home,minutes)]
@NullResponse @Variable[24-7_time_until_sub_gets_home]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_until_sub_gets_home]=[24-7_time_until_sub_gets_home]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Wait(#Var[24-7_time_until_sub_gets_home] minutes)
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[24-7_time_until_sub_gets_home] @Goto(Find day of the week)
(Monday_Sub is at home)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_monday, 24-7_work_on_tuesday) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_wake_up_working_day,minutes)]<=[0]Or[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day,minutes)]>=[0]Then(Monday_Sub is sleeping)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_monday, 24-7_work_on_tuesday) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_wake_up_not_working_day,minutes)]<=[0]Or[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day,minutes)]>=[0]Then(Monday_Sub is sleeping)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_monday) @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_tuesday) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_wake_up_working_day,minutes)]<=[0]Or[24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day,minutes]>=[0]Then(Monday_Sub is sleeping)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_tuesday) @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_monday) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_wake_up_not_working_day,minutes)]<=[0]Or[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day,minutes)]>=[0]Then(Monday_Sub is sleeping)
@NullResponse @Goto(Monday_Sub is awake)
(Monday_Sub is sleeping)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Goto(Start session)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_tuesday) @SetVar[24-7_time_until_sub_awakes]=[#DateDifference(24-7_wake_up_working_day,minutes)]
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_tuesday) @SetVar[24-7_time_until_sub_awakes]=[#DateDifference(24-7_wake_up_not_working_day,minutes)]
@NullResponse @Variable[24-7_time_until_sub_awakes]<[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_until_sub_awakes]=[24-7_time_until_sub_awakes]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Wait(#Var[24-7_time_until_sub_awakes] minutes)
@NullResponse @DeleteVar[24-7_time_until_sub_awakes] @Goto(Find day of the week)
(Monday_Sub is awake)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Goto(Start session)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_monday) @Variable[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_work,minutes)]<=[0] @SetVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_work]=[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_work,minutes)]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_monday) @Variable[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_work,minutes)]<=[0] @ChangeVar[24-7_time_before_going_to_work]=[24-7_time_before_going_to_work]*[-1]
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_monday) @If[24-7_time_before_going_to_work]>=[24-7_max_session_length]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_monday) @Variable[24-7_time_before_going_to_work]>=[24-7_min_session_length]And[24-7_time_before_going_to_work]<=[24-7_maximum_interval] @SetFlag(Reduced session) @Goto(Start session)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_tuesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day,minutes)]>=[24-7_maximum_interval]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_tuesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day,minutes)]>=[24-7_maximum_interval]Then(Start session)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_tuesday, 24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @Variable[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day,minutes)]>=[24-7_min_session_length]And[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day,minutes)]<=[24-7_max_session_length] @SetFlag(Reduced session) @Goto(Start session)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_tuesday) @Flag(24-7_NO_sessions_during_sleep) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day,minutes)]>=[24-7_min_session_length]And[#DateDifference(24-7_go_to_sleep_working_day,minutes)]<=[24-7_max_session_length] @SetFlag(Reduced session) @Goto(Start session)
The difference in the new version is that now your Mistress will now if you're at work or at home, if you're sleeping or if you're awake and if you're going to work or to sleep, while previously this didn't happen.

I also added the possibility to set a different range for the number of sessions per day depending on if you have to work on that day or you're at home all day. This way you can play more sessions on weekend for example.

Since with this version of the script I'm working against the logic of TeaseAI(you have to leave your pc on 24/7 with TeaseAI Always on, TeaseAI will never end the session forcing you to delete the temporary flags manually to avoid bugs) I'm thinking to create another version to work with TeaseAI. The difference is that with this new version will be that you don't have to leave your pc on all the time and TeaseAI will be able to end the session and you won't have to delete the temporary flags at the "end" of the session. With this version you will have to check if it's time to start a new session while previously your Mistress called you when it was time to start a new session.

Bye! :wave:
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

markus wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 pm I am not a fan of preventing a user of cheating, ... there are too many ways to cheat anyway that it is much too complicated to prevent it (i.e. how should one should stop you from destroying you lockbox? )
Of course its easy to cheat. But I generally dont, because that would ruin the tease. But regarding the chastity device its a little different. I will take it of for a couple of hours if it gets uncomfertable for example, or if i need to scratch my balls. I just want it to be a "little" harder to do that. My box is made of cardboard, so easily destroyed. But it took a while to make, that will therefore be the incentive not to break it. Kind of like the rules to self bondage. Have a secure fast way of escaping b4 the alloted time, but its gonna cost you etc

My box is finished and oh man what a monstrosity :) but it works!

Front. Key is locked.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5743agyciodws ... 8.JPG?dl=0

Side. Key"house" with å motor that blocks access to a screw with the key on it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7d1a5lypxjnp ... 9.JPG?dl=0

(couldnt get the [/img][/img] to work :-/

Now to get into some scripting to see if I can make it work with the programme.
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by meaculpa_uk »

I don't mean to be a pain, but could this thread be kept 'clean' for posts relating to Miss Blue.

Thanks,

Mea
YouSeeMyDick
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by YouSeeMyDick »

Hello,
is there any thread out there where i can see how to set everything up with all sources and pictures..
also is there something where i only have to download the pictures and set the folder?
So i dont have to set up everything? Thanks in advice
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

YouSeeMyDick wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:35 pm Hello,
is there any thread out there where i can see how to set everything up with all sources and pictures..
also is there something where i only have to download the pictures and set the folder?
So i dont have to set up everything? Thanks in advice
Maybe you could start reading the Getting started guide written by malaru.

Here you can find a list of additional information and resources collected by avatarbr.

Hope this may help you.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

Hi I have a question about the unofficial patch for Miss Blue, do I need to have teaseAI downloaded twice one with the official patch to run say house of tease and a second with the unofficial patch to run Miss Blue. I ask because I have not downloaded the unofficial patch yet and have experienced some problems with Miss Blue.

One such problem is she just introduced anal (which was a pleasant surprise) when she did any pictures she tried to show brought up a erro message with invalid image path. Is this because I don’t have the unofficial patch or because I am missing images in a folder.

By the way absolutely amazing work!!!! She is so real! It is so easy to think your talking to a real person!!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I wrote a script for Miss Blue based on G3General's idea.

Description:
G3 wanted to create a script so that, after you end the session, your Domme goes offline for a random amount of time and then she wakes up to start another session.
Basically, if you activate this script, your Domme will control you 24/7; she will decide how many sessions per day you're going to do, when you're going to start a new session, how much time between two sessions you will be given...
If you're interested download the script here.(read the instruction first! :-P )

EDIT: I found a bug in the script so I uploaded the new version. Please re-download the script files.
Thanks and sorry!

EDIT 03/03/2018 Markus released the Unofficial Patch 55.5. This will fix the bug in filter @DayOfWeek and my 24/7 control script will work as expected. So, please download and install it.
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

Few things (or maybe a lot, please don't take offense, you are doing an amazing job with this personality and I want to help to my abilities), first I updated miss blue by copying files of version 0.7 over files from 0.5 and I keep getting problems with responses:

me: I'm leaking precum
miss: ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Response line from file xxx\vocabulary\responses\drippingprecum.txt
me: you gave me blue balls:
miss: ERROR: xxxx\haveblueballs.txt
orther phrases:
you're cruel

I see it on a few phrases so if I spot it elsewhere I'll also post the problematic phrases.

By the way, how is the "domme decides" solved regarding orgasm chances?

Second thing, a suggestions:
Is it possible to add more tasks for MissBlue? Tasks that have to be completed before the next session, like the edging task I got once, but some being more cruel and\or time consuming often making them impossible to do on the following day to force you to either report failure and face punishment or wait a few days for another session.

Ideas for tasks (I am more than happy to write them, but I have no idea how to script them so I can only write texts)
1 - self bondage - tie yourself as much as you safely can and spend 3 hours with each session being no shorter than 1h. You'll set up an alarm clock and blindfold yourself - just lie there and contemplate what a pathetic slave you are.
2 - self bondage - strip naked, put a plug in your tight innocent ass and tie your hands in front of you so you can't reach the plug with your hands - now you will [pick one random -clean the house/suck a dildo till you gag on it n times/more options?]
3 - spanking - spank your ass n [can be a lot]times with a belt on each side - and don't come back until you do
4 - spend 24 hours naked and collared [obviously will give a long delay] if the slave reports task done, ask if he remembered no socks and no shoes - good chance the slave will have forgotten and to reset the task

more options regarding orgasm:
right now I'm scared to mention anything that's not obvious begging. She should ask for confirmation before jumping to conclusion I came.
milking - that would need to ensure the denial was already long, maybe make sure domme is in bad mood AND that cock is locked in a chastity cage - she will instruct to do anal until the cum oozes out. This needs taunts about making it the only way to cum slave will ever have, making the chastity permanent as there's no need to remove the cage, basically anything to make the locked guy really miserable.

collaring - so far it's super rare and she never accepts my offer to wear a collar.

some self bondage - some of my favourite teases on Milovana involved ropes or even chains ;)

Finally - begging NOT to cum - most wicked would be to make slave beg not to cum and afterwards tell him she was going to let him but since he begged so nicely she'll cancel that orgasm... and perhaps the next one too.
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by dmas964 »

Hey, tigrotto I know it's lots of work but will be great if you created a script in which Mistress invites (without warning
) your secret crush and tell her everything about you, humiliate you in front of her and allows her dominate you so she leads a session when for example Mistress not have time or she just want humiliate you. :-P

Sorry for my English I hope you understand.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.