[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.05

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hey I had a question.
Which script is the one where she asks you personal questions about whether you have a gf or wife? I got to that part, and right after the name, I typed in '#' to know where I was but Tease AI crashed. I looked all over the personality but couldn't find the script. If anyone could help me out that'd be great.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

forbiddendesire wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:31 pm Hey I had a question.
Which script is the one where she asks you personal questions about whether you have a gf or wife? I got to that part, and right after the name, I typed in '#' to know where I was but Tease AI crashed. I looked all over the personality but couldn't find the script. If anyone could help me out that'd be great.
I have a hint for you: as scripts are txt files, you can search through them via standard windows search, just enable it in search settings in explorer and search phrase from chat. I think your file is pthev_Mod16RelaStat from modules.
Last edited by LegalizeRanch on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

LegalizeRanch wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:06 pm
I have a hint for you: as scripts are txt files, you can search through them via standard windows search, just enable it in search settings in explorer and search phrase from chat.
I know that, my problem is I don't know which file is the one that contains this script. So I don't know what to search, otherwise that would have been my first action. Thanks though

LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

forbiddendesire wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:08 pm
LegalizeRanch wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:06 pm
I have a hint for you: as scripts are txt files, you can search through them via standard windows search, just enable it in search settings in explorer and search phrase from chat.
I know that, my problem is I don't know which file is the one that contains this script. So I don't know what to search, otherwise that would have been my first action. Thanks though
I think your file is pthev_Mod16RelaStat from modules. Just entered "girlfriend" into the search box )
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

LegalizeRanch wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:11 pm

I think your file is pthev_Mod16RelaStat from modules. Just entered "girlfriend" into the search box )
That's the one, thanks a lot!

PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

forbiddendesire wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:31 pm Hey I had a question.
You can reset this by typing "my relationship status" during a session (preferably during a taunt cycle). The script in question will be called immediately (after a short check by the Domme). By the way, typing "@" gives you the current script, not "#".
Daragorn wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:14 pm You got me quite hyped when you wrote this :-)
Can't wait to see what you will come out with...the more i play with miss blue the more i like her :yes:
Well... maybe I should downplay this a little bit. I've got a bunch of ideas that I hope will come together. :whistle:

Actually I could use some input from all those interested. I'm working on a system that will make interacting with the Domme much more meaningful. What I need right now is some ideas on how the user would try to influence the Domme, both positively and negatively. What would you like to say/do to make her happy/angry (especially things that she doesn't respond to already)? Please be specific here, what exactly would you type in the chat window?
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:28 pm Well... maybe I should downplay this a little bit. I've got a bunch of ideas that I hope will come together. :whistle:
Nah, don't worry...considering what you have done so far with her, i am sure anything you'll make will be worth the wait :D
Actually I could use some input from all those interested. I'm working on a system that will make interacting with the Domme much more meaningful. What I need right now is some ideas on how the user would try to influence the Domme, both positively and negatively. What would you like to say/do to make her happy/angry (especially things that she doesn't respond to already)? Please be specific here, what exactly would you type in the chat window?
Here are my suggestions for my "playstile".
I tend to try to "rebel" a lot to see what happens (sort of "i am an alpha male, i am just playing a game but i can stop when i want and if i don't really like something i won't do it), so i'd love to see some kind of interaction on this aspect (or expansions for something that is already in there but not too developed).
For example i loved the part where she and the glitter friend talked about cum eating and wanted to force you to learn to do it despite you saying no....sadly, though, after i "rebelled" just a pair of times saying nope i wont do it, she easily gave up and told me she was not going to bother me again with it....i would have loved to see this more developed with more steps and different approaches tried by the domme before her giving up (for example, "ok you don't want to eat your cum? then i will deny you for a week and, then ask you again and see if you changed your mind" or, "ok i will lock you in chastity for xx time then" or things like that).
As far as the typical things i try to say to rebel:
-i dont want to do it
-i don't like it
-i refuse to do it
-you are evil/cruel/mean
-you can't break me
-you can't force me
-this is degrading/humiliating
-fuck you/bitch/slut/other insults when she gets me really mad at her (for example denying me a lot of times in a row :D)...right now it doesn't do much apart (maybe) lowering her mood

There are some times when she taunts you telling you that you are weak/submissive/addicted/have a short penis and stuff like that...i usually tend to negate these (with things like, i don't have a small penis, i am an alpha male, i am just playing a game, i can stop when i want, you can't force me....but nothing happens)
I would love to see some interaction with stuff like these, like her trying to humble you down when you say you have a big dick or you are an alpha or demonstrating you that you are not playing but she can force you to do anything (some ideas could be her not allowing other sessions for xx time to demonstrate you how addicted you are unless you admit you are her slave, ordering you to do something humiliating to prove you are not an alpha and punishing you harshly if you refuse (and/or ending the session right away to show you she doesn't want to lose time with a rebel sub).

Things i try to say to make her happy (and would love to see more interaction here too):
-you're such a tease
-you look great
-i am in love with you
-i am your slave/slut/bitch
-i will do anything for you
-i like to be dominated by you
-you make me feel weak/submissive
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Would I be allowed to use code of this for the spicy personality if I was to continue it? Because I really like the more interactive things in this personality and I think it could add well to the spicy one.

Best regards,
GodDragon
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 am Would I be allowed to use code of this for the spicy personality if I was to continue it? Because I really like the more interactive things in this personality and I think it could add well to the spicy one.

Best regards,
GodDragon
Let me say, I am working on integrating my personal version of HoT with Miss Blue and it's a lot of hard work. And I know everything about HoT.

An example, I immediately recognized a flag on Miss Blue doing the same as a flag I created (Balls tied), so I could adapt to work together. If you don't know 100% of the Spicy, you will have trouble making work together. Similar things are OK, but conflict things can make no sense (like a Miss Blue module restrict your orgasm, while HoT taunts will talk about "will you cum tonight?").

Anyway, good look on the project. It's a shame Genome stoped the work, we have so few people working on Personality projects.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:41 pm
GodDragon wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 am Would I be allowed to use code of this for the spicy personality if I was to continue it? Because I really like the more interactive things in this personality and I think it could add well to the spicy one.

Best regards,
GodDragon
Let me say, I am working on integrating my personal version of HoT with Miss Blue and it's a lot of hard work. And I know everything about HoT.

An example, I immediately recognized a flag on Miss Blue doing the same as a flag I created (Balls tied), so I could adapt to work together. If you don't know 100% of the Spicy, you will have trouble making work together. Similar things are OK, but conflict things can make no sense (like a Miss Blue module restrict your orgasm, while HoT taunts will talk about "will you cum tonight?").

Anyway, good look on the project. It's a shame Genome stoped the work, we have so few people working on Personality projects.
I will try my best. I am currently reading each file, writing comments etc.. Yea it really is a shame but I also have great plans for spicy. I will see what I can do. I was not thinking about copying a whole file, but I was planning on copying just dialogues or events. But first of all I need to ask genome some questions, because some stuff is really weird from a programer's perspective.
qx9w
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qx9w »

Hey, I know the word of some weirdo on the internet isn't worth much, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love the work you've put into this personality - it's fantastic. Keep it up!
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Sure, no problem.
avatarbr wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:41 pm Let me say, I am working on integrating my personal version of HoT with Miss Blue and it's a lot of hard work. And I know everything about HoT.

Avoiding the restricted orgasm conflict is actually pretty straightforward - use @OrgasmRestricted to bypass any talk about orgasm chances. This is how I've approached writing for Miss Blue from the start. With every taunt or section of a script I try to think under what conditions it would be inapproprate and add (or even create new) flags/filters if necessary. Maybe It would be better if we do agree to use a fixed set of flags/variables for certain common things to make it easier to combine personalities... Though it would mean going through all scripts to find&replace all of them, which is a lot of work. Unless someone knows a quick way to do it?
qx9w wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:13 am Hey, I know the word of some weirdo on the internet isn't worth much, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love the work you've put into this personality - it's fantastic. Keep it up!
Well weirdo or not, I do appreciate it. :-)
Daragorn wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:46 pm Here are my suggestions for my "playstile".
Thanks, those are some really useful ideas. :yes:
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am Maybe It would be better if we do agree to use a fixed set of flags/variables for certain common things to make it easier to combine personalities... Though it would mean going through all scripts to find&replace all of them, which is a lot of work. Unless someone knows a quick way to do it?
There is really an easy way to do that.
Download notepad++ (it's free), open up all your personality files (notepad++ is really light...i opened up more than 700 files simultaneously..and it took just like less than 1 min to open them all up).
Then do a "substitute in all open files" (don't know how it is spelled in english since i have the italian version, but you can find it easily...it is just like the usual "find" (typically ctrl+f) and then you move to the substitute tab instead of the find tab) putting the starting flag/word and the new flag/words.
For example @Flag(chastity) to @Flag(newflag) ---> it will automatically change all istances of @Flag(chastity) into @Flag(newflag).
I used it for changing a lot of stuff in my personality with exactly the same purpose (some flag conflict when i put into her scripts from different personalities) and it works like a charm.

You can even use it to append something to the start/end of each line with a single click.
Moreover you can personalize its color so that it is much easier to see stuff while writing. For example i see all @ commands in red, all () in purple, all # in blue.
It makes it a TON easier to work on a personality and see at a glance what you are writing.

P.s: i have another suggestion, if you want it :D.
I think you should develop something for when the user orgasm/ruin without permission.... right now it just pisses her off, she moans about you doing something you shouldn't have....but it has basically no consequence....i'd love if you could come up with some more meaningful consequence of cumming without permission (if you don't feel like there should be any, don't worry...i might try to develop it for myself :D)
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Hello, I tried searching but did not find if this was logged yet, but whenever Mistress Blue tries to bring the Contact1 into the chat room for the first time, it freezes. Contact 1 starts typing and then the program locks up. Any ideas on what is going on? I have the latest patch, 55.0.

Windows 7 32-bit if it matters.

Thanks!
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 am There is really an easy way to do that.
Download notepad++ (it's free), open up all your personality files (notepad++ is really light...i opened up more than 700 files simultaneously..and it took just like less than 1 min to open them all up).
Well that solves that problem :-)
Daragorn wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 am P.s: i have another suggestion, if you want it :D.
I think you should develop something for when the user orgasm/ruin without permission.... right now it just pisses her off, she moans about you doing something you shouldn't have....but it has basically no consequence....i'd love if you could come up with some more meaningful consequence of cumming without permission (if you don't feel like there should be any, don't worry...i might try to develop it for myself :D)
Suggestions are always welcome :yes:
In the upcoming version, the Domme will still be in a bad mood if the last session ended with bad mood - so there will be consequences to cumming without permission. I'm still thinking about how to also have her remember the reason for her bad mood in certain instances (this one would be on the top of that list).
kinkyman12 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:56 am Hello, I tried searching but did not find if this was logged yet, but whenever Mistress Blue tries to bring the Contact1 into the chat room for the first time, it freezes. Contact 1 starts typing and then the program locks up. Any ideas on what is going on? I have the latest patch, 55.0.
Did you check your Settings>Apps>Glitter settings? Are the contacts enabled and image directories set?
pv