[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

rubber_sub
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.07

Post by rubber_sub »

Hi All,

Love Miss Blue. Absolutely great work. Found a small bug in one of the scripts though, and looking for advice on how to fix it:

In pvIn_WantAnalDildo.txt, when in chastity, the script may still ask you to edge, and this results in a deadlock in the program. Here's the few lines:

Code: Select all

Also... start stroking #Smile  @Wait(5)
It's about time you edged with that dildo in your ass
@Contact1 But wait for it, you can only edge when we say so
@Contact1 Just stroke for us now you cock slut #Laugh @Wait(8)
@Contact1 #ShortName should he get to the edge now?
You're so impatient #Lol
@Contact1 Yeah, well... get to the edge right now #SubName #Laugh @EdgeNoHold
#LetTheEdgeFade

For this script to work when one is in chastity, do we need to create a new script such as pvIn_WantAnalDildo_CHASTITY.txt?

Thanks,

rubber_sub
qwanta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by qwanta »

rubber_sub wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:43 pm For this script to work when one is in chastity, do we need to create a new script such as pvIn_WantAnalDildo_CHASTITY.txt?
That won't work. It needs to be handled somewhere in the script. E.g. put @InChastity Since you're in chastity, we'll skip stroking. @Goto(after stroking) before your excerpt and (after stroking) after it.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by PtheV »

forbiddendesire wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:35 am Is there anyway I can get her to start a long denial session? I really want to try that out
I'm working on it (though if you hang in there, she will bring it up eventually). The next update will have more denial options.
rubber_sub wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:43 pm
For this script to work when one is in chastity, do we need to create a new script such as pvIn_WantAnalDildo_CHASTITY.txt?

Thanks,

rubber_sub
No, the script needs to be fixed, exactly like qwanta said. I fixed it for the next update.

Speaking of which... everyone, I'm working on an update at the moment that I hope will get a release in the next 1-2 months. The good news: it's going to be a fairly large update with lots of additional content and new features. The bad news: it's going to be the last one for now. Once v1.08 is out I need to step back from Miss Blue for a while (maybe forever but who knows), although I plan to do bugfixes if necessary.

With that in mind, a request: I'd lke to know from you all which parts need my attention in the final stretch. Where does it get repetitive? What feature(s) would you like to see added? Is there any weird behaviour that needs fixing?
pv
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Hi PtheV,
Last Update: February 11, 2018
When the next one?
Just curious.
Half a year for an update is to much time I think :whistle:

Best regards,
Soth
sl.adam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by sl.adam »

PtheV wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:51 pm
Speaking of which... everyone, I'm working on an update at the moment that I hope will get a release in the next 1-2 months. The good news: it's going to be a fairly large update with lots of additional content and new features. The bad news: it's going to be the last one for now. Once v1.08 is out I need to step back from Miss Blue for a while (maybe forever but who knows), although I plan to do bugfixes if necessary.
Then this is an excellent time to thank you for Miss Blue: I have been "playing" it for the past few months, nearly everyday, and I can't get over the quality of the writing. There's so much depth to it and it shows an excellent insight into a submissive's mindset. Both sexually stimulating and intellectual: I can't get enough of it. Thank you so much for writing it!
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

sl.adam wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:39 pm Then this is an excellent time to thank you for Miss Blue: I have been "playing" it for the past few months, nearly everyday, and I can't get over the quality of the writing. There's so much depth to it and it shows an excellent insight into a submissive's mindset. Both sexually stimulating and intellectual: I can't get enough of it. Thank you so much for writing it!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.
sotherbee wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:23 pm Last Update: February 11, 2018
When the next one?
Just curious.
Half a year for an update is to much time I think :whistle:
No it isn't.
(BTW, did you read my previous post?)
pv
qwanta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwanta »

PtheV wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:51 pm Speaking of which... everyone, I'm working on an update at the moment that I hope will get a release in the next 1-2 months. The good news: it's going to be a fairly large update with lots of additional content and new features. The bad news: it's going to be the last one for now. Once v1.08 is out I need to step back from Miss Blue for a while (maybe forever but who knows), although I plan to do bugfixes if necessary.

With that in mind, a request: I'd lke to know from you all which parts need my attention in the final stretch. Where does it get repetitive? What feature(s) would you like to see added? Is there any weird behaviour that needs fixing?
Excited for 1.08, though I hate to see development stop. Miss Blue is the best Tease-AI personality IMHO: while Spicy might have more features and ideas, it's buggy as hell.

After 1.08, could you put it on Github? The community could then continue to make improvements.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

qwanta wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:10 pm
PtheV wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:51 pm Speaking of which... everyone, I'm working on an update at the moment that I hope will get a release in the next 1-2 months. The good news: it's going to be a fairly large update with lots of additional content and new features. The bad news: it's going to be the last one for now. Once v1.08 is out I need to step back from Miss Blue for a while (maybe forever but who knows), although I plan to do bugfixes if necessary.

Excited for 1.08, though I hate to see development stop. Miss Blue is the best Tease-AI personality IMHO: while Spicy might have more features and ideas, it's buggy as hell.

After 1.08, could you put it on Github? The community could then continue to make improvements.
Spicy will be hopefully almost bug free with the TAI-Java Version :-)
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Hello, I am looking for some help. I do not see where to include a log file so please excuse the error and length of this post. I was just released from chastity and the next day after I opened the Tease AI and said "hi" to start it, it said "Connecting... please wait..." and after a few seconds, about the time Mistress should post a comment, it threw the following error:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click ontinue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow"

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean, Boolean TaskClean) in C:\Users\Werner\Downloads\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 9487
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Werner\Downloads\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4793
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Werner\Downloads\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1026 (RTMGDR.030319-1000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.55.3.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Matthew/Desktop/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1026 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1002 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1001 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1030 (RTMGDR.030319-1000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1015 (RTMGDR.030319-1000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Speech
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Matthew/Desktop/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Matthew/Desktop/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
u5cwzbml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I was wondering if anyone can help point me in the right direction for what is wrong and what the first step could be in starting to resolve this?

Thanks!

Edit - I tried to click continue and it just hangs, no more errors but nothing happens even when I try to comment with "hi" or anything else.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Great news!
I've been using HoT lately, because it just has more content (although a bunch of it is Ms Blue). New content in Miss Blue would definitely get me back!
Imo it's the final stretch that needs the most attention. I'd love more different ending options. I've posted some ideas in the suggestions thread a while back, and spread accross other threads as well. Things like having Glitters finish you off, more cum eating possibilities, anal orgasm,.... Often the final part of a session is always "let's see if you get to cum", followed by some edges and finally an orgasm, ruin or denial withouth much variation. So if you are looking for something to improve, I would love some attention on that part.

But thanks for everything you are providing!
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eloelo120 »

hey,
first post ever :w00t:
so, i just wanted to say that i am pretty new to Tease AI and i don't know much about it, but i really want to learn :D

i have small issue with timeouts between some texts my domme sends. when she types something along lines "give your head a smack" she then waits whole minute or two to get into action, which in my opinion sucks, because i can do that in like 5 seconds. the worst part is, she often says stuff like that 3 or 4 times in a row so its like "smack your head once" - 2minutes - "smack your palm 5 times" - 2 minutes - "smack your head once" - 2 minutes and so on. Really frustrating and not fun when im just waiting.

other thing is, at the beginning of teases she often starts with "stroke your cock" and then proceeds to show single photo for 2minutes, change it, then again 2 or even 3 minutes of same photo. can i somehow modify this? maybe its not even Miss Blue's fault but poorly configurated Tease AI? i really have no clue :(

i wanted to ask, if i can somehow edit values on these timeouts, so i dont need to wait whole 2 minutes to start typing with it or to see another photo.
maybe this is obvious, but i have no clue and i would be really glad if someone could help me :\'-(
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Hello again,

So for some reason my Tease AI is working tonight and I did nothing different so I am honestly surprised but pleasantly so.

As of right now it is running but if I have issues I'll come back.

holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

eloelo120 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:56 pm hey,
first post ever :w00t:
so, i just wanted to say that i am pretty new to Tease AI and i don't know much about it, but i really want to learn :D

i have small issue with timeouts between some texts my domme sends. when she types something along lines "give your head a smack" she then waits whole minute or two to get into action, which in my opinion sucks, because i can do that in like 5 seconds. the worst part is, she often says stuff like that 3 or 4 times in a row so its like "smack your head once" - 2minutes - "smack your palm 5 times" - 2 minutes - "smack your head once" - 2 minutes and so on. Really frustrating and not fun when im just waiting.

other thing is, at the beginning of teases she often starts with "stroke your cock" and then proceeds to show single photo for 2minutes, change it, then again 2 or even 3 minutes of same photo. can i somehow modify this? maybe its not even Miss Blue's fault but poorly configurated Tease AI? i really have no clue :(

i wanted to ask, if i can somehow edit values on these timeouts, so i dont need to wait whole 2 minutes to start typing with it or to see another photo.
maybe this is obvious, but i have no clue and i would be really glad if someone could help me :\'-(
It depends on the script, but often she waits for you to confirm your action. Just type Yes, and she will continue. There are still cases in which the Domme waits for quite while, even after making you do something that should only take a few seconds. But confirming that you obeyed helps often.
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eloelo120 »

holaba_be wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:16 am It depends on the script, but often she waits for you to confirm your action. Just type Yes, and she will continue. There are still cases in which the Domme waits for quite while, even after making you do something that should only take a few seconds. But confirming that you obeyed helps often.
thanks for response!
well, it never came to my mind that i could actually type "yes" :-| i always tried something like "done", "ok" instead of tht :-D im gonna test it tonight, thank you for clearing that up!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

eloelo120 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:46 pm
holaba_be wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:16 am It depends on the script, but often she waits for you to confirm your action. Just type Yes, and she will continue. There are still cases in which the Domme waits for quite while, even after making you do something that should only take a few seconds. But confirming that you obeyed helps often.
thanks for response!
well, it never came to my mind that i could actually type "yes" :-| i always tried something like "done", "ok" instead of tht :-D im gonna test it tonight, thank you for clearing that up!
Actually, anything you typed should trigger the next task. This if you are "inside" a task command, in other cases will be what the author put to wait.

About the static picture, this happens when the metronome it's active? If so, you can go to the settings - range and increase the "Stroke Taunt Frequency". If not, again, this will take the time the author put there.