[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v1.07

Post by tigrotto »

kinkyman12 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:00 am Thanks again tigrotto!

That is good to know about creating the vocab files. I was more referring to specifically Miss Blue v1.07 for the vocab collection, but it seems those files get created as needed.

So if the PtheV file fails to create the necessary vocab file, is there any way that this file can be forced to be created rather than trying to manually make the file? It has to pull the info from someplace I would imagine. Part of the fun of doing this for me is to see everything as new and fresh, so creating my own file would hinder that.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks!
Probably I explained myself wrong.
The vocabulary files are not created when needed. The vocabulary files(as all the other files) are created manually by the personality creator and you downloaded them, together with the other files, when you downloaded Miss Blue. Tease AI, when playing a script, picks the vocabulary files(if you open a script you can recognise them because they have a # before the word) from the vocabulary folder of the personality you are using.
If a vocabulary file is missing TAI shows you the error you reported: the only way to fix the problem is creating(i.e. manually writing) the .txt file of the missing vocabulary as I showed you before. You can do it yourself(and you won't spoil the fun since it's just a word, don't worry about that) and then share your file here or inform the personality creator about the problem and let him fix the problem.

Sorry if I did not explained myself correctly before. I hope it's all clear now.

Bye! :wave:
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by kinkyman12 »

Ohhhhh OK! Let me see if I understand this right. All I would need to do is create the .txt file with the appropriate name that the AI is looking for during the session, and populate the .txt file with the couple lines you listed in the example? If so that makes good sense then.

I did encounter another problem if you or another could offer some advice with. I setup the Domme to be more strict now and also configured the picture library with tags for said Domme. The problem I have seen now is that the Domme will say something, but the typing only shows up for just a split second before leaving and no comment is displayed. I tried to scroll but it was not there at all.

A secondary problem I see now, and possibly related to the first, is that the comments might be out of order. For instance tonight I did a session and one of the other contacts popped in. When they went to leave they showed they went offline and then the comment posted with them saying goodbye. Another instance was at the end of the session the Domme had just let me climax fully, but then again one of the contacts came in and said she thought Domme should not let me. The scene played out to where they debated it, Domme said something (again it happened where the chat showed briefly she was "typing" and then nothing on screen, I finally guessed with a "Yes Mistress" and then it continued, apparently she had given me permission to climax again, or rather the first time since it was out of order), and then the scene ended with the contacts logging off again and their status displaying before they said goodbye in the message.

another example was I asked to speed up the strokes and Domme went to comment, it showed for that split second and left, so having not seen the response I asked again to which she replied "How many times are you going to ask me that? I said no." or something to that affect. So the answer or comment seems to go in the background but that obviously does not help me at the time.

I could joke and say it is chat lag like a real online chat could offer, but I don't think this is the case ;)

Any idea why the chat flow (and I assume order the scripts are running in) is out of order and why Domme will make comments but several times in the same session no comment actually appears? I should be on the latest Tease AI (I think unofficial 55.3?) and running Miss Blue V1.07.

I apologize for all that info to read, but I am trying to be clear to explain my problem fully.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!

--P.S. - I would really rather not have to restart the personality to see if that fixes the problem. Thanks!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

kinkyman12 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:54 am I apologize for all that info to read
I wrote a long message for you only for revenge! :-D
kinkyman12 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:54 am Ohhhhh OK! Let me see if I understand this right. All I would need to do is create the .txt file with the appropriate name that the AI is looking for during the session, and populate the .txt file with the couple lines you listed in the example? If so that makes good sense then.
Exactly!
And inside a vocabulary file you can use other vocabulary files so you have even more combination for every word.
This is a part of my #Cock vocabulary:

Code: Select all

dick
cock
#Aching cock
#Aching dick
achey cock
achey dick
frustrated dick
frustrated cock
I replaced aching with #Aching and I added #Aching to my vocabulary:

aching
throbbing
trembling
quivering
shuddering
quaking
suffering
So when TAI decides to use the expression #Aching cock I have 7 different combinations.
You can also use vocabulary files for entire sentences, like #GetOnYourKnees:

Get on your knees #SubName
On your knees!
#SubName, kneel for #Me...
I believe Miss Blue or HoT has it...
If you want more information on how to use the vocabularies read here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15737
avatarbr collected other resources here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19692
kinkyman12 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:54 am The problem I have seen now is that the Domme will say something, but the typing only shows up for just a split second before leaving and no comment is displayed. I tried to scroll but it was not there at all.
Yeah, I noticed that too sometimes. But it seems a bug in TAI so nothing related to the personality. However if you want to read the comment you should scroll a bit but before your Domme types again, because this will make it disappear.
kinkyman12 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:54 am A secondary problem I see now, and possibly related to the first, is that the comments might be out of order. For instance tonight I did a session and one of the other contacts popped in. When they went to leave they showed they went offline and then the comment posted with them saying goodbye. Another instance was at the end of the session the Domme had just let me climax fully, but then again one of the contacts came in and said she thought Domme should not let me. The scene played out to where they debated it, Domme said something (again it happened where the chat showed briefly she was "typing" and then nothing on screen, I finally guessed with a "Yes Mistress" and then it continued, apparently she had given me permission to climax again, or rather the first time since it was out of order), and then the scene ended with the contacts logging off again and their status displaying before they said goodbye in the message.
I can't help you with this one. Maybe it's just an error in the script but I have no idea.
If you think you've found something strange, as soon as you notice it, type @ in chat. This will show a message with the script and the line TAI was running when you typed @.
After the session you can open the chatlog, find the script and check if there's an error or post the message here and let PtheV or someone else deal with it.
kinkyman12 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:54 am another example was I asked to speed up the strokes and Domme went to comment, it showed for that split second and left, so having not seen the response I asked again to which she replied "How many times are you going to ask me that? I said no." or something to that affect. So the answer or comment seems to go in the background but that obviously does not help me at the time.
When it happens TAI knows what has been typed only that you can't read it.
kinkyman12 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:54 am Any idea why the chat flow (and I assume order the scripts are running in) is out of order
I never had problems with the order of messages in chat, except in rare occasion when we(my Domme and I) type something at the same moment. Usually it happens when she tells me to edge and I type On the edge when she's typing something like Come on! Edge for your Mistress!. I don't remember of other situations like this.
When it happens she reply saying Hold it/Let go and then Come on! Edge for your Mistress!.
But, as I said, it happens rarely, so it doesn't bother me.

That's all folks!

Bye! :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

kinkyman12 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:54 am

I did encounter another problem if you or another could offer some advice with. I setup the Domme to be more strict now and also configured the picture library with tags for said Domme. The problem I have seen now is that the Domme will say something, but the typing only shows up for just a split second before leaving and no comment is displayed. I tried to scroll but it was not there at all.

A secondary problem I see now, and possibly related to the first, is that the comments might be out of order. For instance tonight I did a session and one of the other contacts popped in. When they went to leave they showed they went offline and then the comment posted with them saying goodbye. Another instance was at the end of the session the Domme had just let me climax fully, but then again one of the contacts came in and said she thought Domme should not let me. The scene played out to where they debated it, Domme said something (again it happened where the chat showed briefly she was "typing" and then nothing on screen, I finally guessed with a "Yes Mistress" and then it continued, apparently she had given me permission to climax again, or rather the first time since it was out of order), and then the scene ended with the contacts logging off again and their status displaying before they said goodbye in the message.
The "delay" problem could be because of the order things happen in TAI.

I think commands are called first, so if a script have this

@Contact2 Bye #SubName @RemoveContact2
@RemoveContact2 will trigger first, removing the Contact from the chat, but in the same line she says bye, and this will be place in the next line on the chat.

About lines not showing, this happens to me sometimes too. Not sure what cause that, but could be because we have more complex scripts now. Maybe TAI fail to write on the chat while some variables/flags/goto are running to fast.

Just one thing, sometimes I use (not sure if MissBlue have something too) blank lines with commands, instead of using @NullResponse. I do that because I want the picture to change, like in a long stroke sound. I don't like the same image for 1 or 2 minutes, so I create blank lines with only a @Wait(20) command to change the image, but still wait for the sound ends.
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Thanks a lot for all the extra info tigrotto and avatarbr! I'll be doing another session tonight and hopefully will have less issues, but IF I do encounter them I'll try to scroll and use the @ depending on the symptom I get.

Would this be something I should also bring to light in the Tease AI forum, assuming there is one to report issues? I'll worry about doing that after I get more info from tonight, again assuming the issues happen to me.

Thanks again! I'll keep you both posted :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

kinkyman12 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:51 am Thanks a lot for all the extra info tigrotto and avatarbr! I'll be doing another session tonight and hopefully will have less issues, but IF I do encounter them I'll try to scroll and use the @ depending on the symptom I get.

Would this be something I should also bring to light in the Tease AI forum, assuming there is one to report issues? I'll worry about doing that after I get more info from tonight, again assuming the issues happen to me.

Thanks again! I'll keep you both posted :-)
The "delay thing" I don't think it's a bug. Could consider the way TAI works with commands and texts, and it's not a problem while runnig a session.

The missed lines, if you find to frequent, could be a problem. Here it's really rare to happens. But using @ really helps to find where this is happening.

My guess is it happens when you type something while TAI is running some command. TAI stops when you press something on the chat, to give you time to type before the script continues. Maybe this cause TAI to skip some lines.
kinkyman12
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyman12 »

Thanks for the additional advice :-)

So last night nothing bad happened that I caught. I think maybe a couple disappeared comments, but the ones that happened were not important. However, I did make sure to pay more attention and they did not disappear as I was typing. They disappeared just on their own. Perhaps a glitch with TAI yes and I think I may try to seek more advice there too about this or at least report it when I get more info from the software itself using the methods you have shown to me.

I will keep an eye on things and see how they work, but so far I have gone 2 sessions again and no major issues *fingers crossed*

Thanks again!
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

Hey

I was just wondering what part begging plays in Miss Blue in general and also its influence on her decisions or mood in particular. To be honest, I'm not begging a lot, so maybe what I am saying is not entirely accurate, but I generally feel like begging could be included more in the tease.

Things I could imagine are, for example:
- The domme saying things such as "maybe if you beg enough i will change my mind". This could include a counter of how many times you beg and the domme saying things such as "mmmh, i love how submissive you are, when you don't get what you want", "keep on begging", "your helplessness makes me so horny" or "there's a lot more begging necessary to change my mind".
- a flag "likes_begging": There could be a flag that includes begging-related things the domme says during the scripts, i.e. she only says them if this flag exists.
- the domme telling you to beg for something you like. For example when she decides to let you cum (based on @decideorgasm) she could tell you that she generally thinks that it's time for you to have an orgasm, but that she thinks you need to earn it by begging for it. She could count how many times you beg and if it's not enough she tells you that she's not sure if you actually really need an orgasm. Another option would be that you have to tell her WHY you need and/or deserve an orgasm (e.g. because you have been good, your balls ache, you are very horny, with the domme having a fitting reply (e.g "but I like it when you're horny").). This could all be dependent on whether you have the flag "likes_begging.
- the domme telling you to beg for things you don't like, e.g. "beg me to torture your balls" or "beg me to let you hurt your balls some more" (after CBT, which would then lead to more CBT) "beg me to let you kneel", "beg me to ruin your orgasm", "beg me to deny you", etc.

What also could be included more often is the domme commanding you to do things, e.g.

- telling her that she is beautiful in many different ways. The domme could count the number of different adjectives or nouns you use and reply to them by being flattered ("oh, do you really think so?", "that's so nice to hear", etc.), but also less friendly ("is that all you can think of?", "you already said that I was beautiful").
- telling her how much you like suffering for her: "Do you like suffering for me? [you respond "yes"] / tell me how much you want to suffer for me / What are you willing to do for me?". Afterwards there could be catchwords such as "stroke", "edge", "deny", "ruin", "pain", "hurt", "cbt", "balls", "tie my balls", "kneel", "positions", "clothespins", etc. and, depending on what you answer, she would say something like "Kneeling it is! [and tell you to kneel]" or "ruining sounds good! Would you like me to ruin you right now or only in the end?" or "I simply LOVE hurting you! / And there is such a big variety of doing it.. / Which one should it be this time? / Balls, cock, clothespins, spanking? [she could let you decide or decide herself]".

A third thing are the responses. I think a good and extensive enough reponse is very important because it increases the interactiveness and let's the sub have session that is fitting better to his (or her) needs.

With regard to responses I think the following responses could be added / changes could be made:

- "punish me": instead of only CBTBalls there could also be other ways of punishment (maybe with a lower chance), such as kneeling, slow stroking, stop-go for a couple of minutes, writing line, stand in the corner until you hear a sound from the computer, slave positions, etc.
- "hurt me": different kinds of pain
- "be mean/cruel to me" / "torture me": similar to "punish me" but maybe even meaner
- "i am your bitch": this response file could maybe be extended by also including phrases like "i am your slave/whore/toy" or "i want to be your slave" (or a second one could be created it this fits better) and there also be some action triggered when you say this.
- "i like ruining": this could create a flag "likesruining", which would lead to the domme saying this like "since you like ruining so much I seriously consider to make you ruin it right now / What do you think about that?"

(I just want to emphasise that I think that the response system in Miss Blue is already at a very high level and that it's very hard to think of things the sub might say that you need a response file for. So this is not at all meant as any form of criticism but rahter suggestions to make further improvements :-) )

Something general in the end: Are there flags like "likespain", "likespunishment", "likeskneeling" (I know that there is one that tells whether you agreed to kneel in general), "wantstobeaslave", "likesclothespins", "likestiedballs" or "likesslavepositions"? They could be used to run scripts with the corresponding elements (e.g. kneeling, positions) more often and also run the respective parts of a given script (i.e. you are only told to kneel if there is a flag "likeskneeling" in the respective script").

Sorry for the long post (I know it's already the third one in this thread :lol: ) I just came up with some ideas I thought you might like and decided to share them..

Greez
letsplay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by letsplay »

Hey! :wave:

I add some ideeas for the last update!
Just some kind of brainstorming:

Add diferent kind of punishments (normally it's always cbt or spank):
- Chastity X time, no unlock no cumming
- Use denial as punishment. (No cumming for X days)
- Wear buttplug for x hours/days/nights
- Do 100 (or X) edges before next session
- Add X clothespins on body and wait for bell while on knees or hard position
- Use ballgag
- Take pics and use them to humilliate slave
- Some time in bondage
- Wear nippleclamps in public for X time
- Toothpast or bengay
- Sleep with vibrator on all night
- Sleep naked for x days

While chastity:
- If you're locked in chastity don't let slave cum
- Make him cum while locked
- Cocksucking instructions
- Only Anal play sessions
- Sleep in chastity + buttplug
- Make slave stroke a dildo instead of your caged cock
- Wear vibrator

Tasks beetween sessions:

- Edge X times in public
- Edge each hour for the next 48 hours
- Take pics in public and use them later
- Make him buy something special

Crossdress:

- Make him crossdress while playing
- Make him corssdress under normal clothes on work or street
- Make him crossdress while sleep or home
- Use diferent levels depending on the mood: Maybe only pink thong, or
maybe go completly dressed with stockings, garter, thong, bra...

Positions:

- Make slave learn or use diferent kind of positions depending on the mood (normally it's always on chair, stand or kneeling)

Anal:

- Add more anal content
- Combine stroke and analplay
- Cum only from anal

Bondage:

- Use some kind of restains (maybe handcuffs or anklecuffs, ballgag, ropes...)
- Stroke with handcuffs atached to nippleclamps
- Some time in bondage or hard positions if slave edge to much
- Sleep in restains or bondage
- Wear Karada under normal clothes or some kind of rope

Tease and denial:

- Use more videos (normally when Dom use video you can't stroke)
- While denied: end sessions with videos where Dom or other girl is having and orgasm or multiple
- Some kind of game for double or rest your denial days
- Make you decide one peace of stroking and put on random video. If you fail you get punished or start again
- Some game like risky pick with denial?
- Is possible that Dome delete pictures from your computer?

Ending sessions:

- More CEI instructions: On glass, on hand, on floor, on mouth...
- Make dom beg for CEI
- Change % of time Dome make you eat your cum
Let you end with conditions?:
- Let you Cum but only after you end X edges (maybe 100? :D)
- Let you cum next day
- Make you ruin anally
- Make you cum in a public place

COMBINED or PUNTUAL PUNISHMENT OR TASKS:
(Add random hard punishment or tasks)

- Combine 1 denial week + Crossdress + buttplugged + Chastity (Like long denial period)
- Cum on your coffe for 1 week
- Sleep buttplugged and handcuffed for X days
- Edge 3 times each morning and night for the rest of the week
- Ask for Humilliating photosession in diferent positions and use them later
- Go to Mall with nippleclamps, buttplug and chastity. Get naked in bath and take a picture.
- Use those pictures on your phone or computer wallscreen for X days.
- Use picture of dom on phone or computer wallscreen for X days.
- Make slave copy some dance or yoga instruction video with clothespins and weights.
- Make slave wear a lace on cock under clothes to remind his position
- Use some restains at same time (Shoelace, clothespins, ballgag...)
(Maybe make some easy way that people can Add more of them?)

Congratulations for your work! :-D Is the best tease I ever tried, so sad that this is the last update! :\'-( I'm sorry that I'm not really good programing. I would love to help with the work. If I can do something just tell me ;)
Studfu55
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Studfu55 »

So I noticed that if you turn off the setting "denial always ends tease", Miss blue will occasionally follow thru, but then after one stroke cycle she just says "bye" and then the tease ends. I know this wasn't a problem with spicy, and I believe it wasn't an issue with versions of teaseai prior to like 55.0 or something like that. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone know how to fix things to where it would recycle into a whole new full duration tease like it used to? Thanks if anyone knows how to help.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I really like Miss Blue a lot, I just wish there was a way to increase the amount/frequency of edging.

EDIT: I just got to the script where she wonders who will give up first, her giving the edge directions or me edging... and wow... this is a lot of edges because I refuse to give up!
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zoran »

I love some of the ideas Termite and letsplay have posted here. I concur that giving MB more arsenal to use against her sub would be fantastic :)
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Zoran wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:53 am I love some of the ideas Termite and letsplay have posted here. I concur that giving MB more arsenal to use against her sub would be fantastic :)
For me, the main thing about Mrs Blue is that she is pretty vanilla.
Shouldn't the wider array of kinks be put into personalities like House of Tease and Wicked Tease so that Miss Blue can concentrate on what she is good at?
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Post by swit69 »

Just tried Miss Blue and I've a kind of problem here. When it searches for a text to display, a taunt or a new module to select, there are a lot of loadings who last very long. I don't understand that (my computer is enough powerful for teaseAI..).

It is disturbing because it is impossible to enter any text when a loading occurs in TeaseAI.

I don't have this problem with "wicked tease". Is there any explanatioon ?

Maybe does it happen when there are too many paths to look through ?
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

swit69 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:50 am Just tried Miss Blue and I've a kind of problem here.
Maybe running as admin and adding tai folder to antivirus exclude list can help?