UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.3 [New Release]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.3 [New Release]

Post by Daragorn »

[EDIT on 03/Oct/2017]
I uploaded version 55.3 to modify how #datedifference is calculated...it should now work indipendently of your local setting on the date (so mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy should have no influence anymore, while previously they had :-) )

[EDIT on 03/Oct/2017]
Hi guys,
i uploaded version 55.2 to solve some slowing down that patch 55.1 had introduced in order to be able to use #vocabs in response file.
I optimized the code and now it is much faster than with previous version.

As with the previous unofficial patch, what it written down here still applies :-D
Remember that this is an UNOFFICIAL version (meaning that i didn't have the ok from 1885 to launch it but it is the same version he was going to launch soon) but, considering the situation i will take the risk of his anger and let it out for you to use if you want to.

P.s: this version just contain the base files needed to launch teaseAI so, in order to use it, first make sure to have the official patch54.9 ready and then just replace the files in the main directory with those contained in this version.
If you have any problem with this version and/or find it more unstable than the official one, just replace the files in the main directory with those in patch 54.9 and you'll go back to that version

Edit 15/09/2018: updated the download link (thanks to Tigrotto)
Download link 55.3: https://mega.nz/#F!4qZFRSCT!DzUa_xIsjZHhUS3FBICVwgI

Changelog:
Added Features:
Keywords (such as Vocabulary files and System Keywords) are now usable options in Response files
So, for example, response file DontWant.txt:
[#myVocab]
[All]
responses
[All End]

Will not look for each line present in #myVocab and consider that as a possible trigger for this response file

Miscellaneous:
Made it so that, if domme is @AFK but is asking you a direct multi-branched question, it will recognize your answer, while still remainig afk (meaning that anything you write outside of a specific response to a question will still be ignored).
Previously it would get you stuck if the domme was afk and a script had a multi-branches question in it, since the program would ignore any input from the user.
Last edited by Daragorn on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55

Post by avatarbr »

Thank you for that. Looks like the @DifferentAnswer bug it's gone in this version.

I think 1885 will be OK with that.He already said if he disappear, you guys could take the project going.

But, like I said before, when/if he come back, let's focus on a really stable version just like GuideMe/TeaseMe have and let new features for beta/nighty versions . TeaseME it's not in development anymore, but you still can play and write scripts for that without problems.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Neat stuff :)

You can do the @SetVar[]=[#random()] now?
That really Works?

And Great with the new @callreturn()!

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:34 am Neat stuff :)

You can do the @SetVar[]=[#random()] now?
That really Works?
yes it does, i use it in my personality (wasn't it already working, though? i thought it was an older feature already present)...the problem with #Random, before this patch was that if you had more than one #Random on the same line it would mess up (same as with chance...but now they can be put in infinite numbers on the same line).

I am glad you like the new clear function....i found it useful for my personality to have something like that so i created it :-D
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:28 am But, like I said before, when/if he come back, let's focus on a really stable version just like GuideMe/TeaseMe have and let new features for beta/nighty versions . TeaseME it's not in development anymore, but you still can play and write scripts for that without problems.
It is not as easy as you think....teaseAI is much more complex than teaseME and even when doing bugfixing, it is never sure that the fixes will work 100% until many people test it out.
For example, the changes i made to responses in order to allow using #vocabs in them, were tested by me and a pair or other persons A LOT and i NEVER had a single problem in my personality with it stucking on @DifferentAnswer....so i was 100% sure it was bug-free when we released...then it was tested under many different conditions and it came out that it wasn't :-)

Anyway, teaseAI is much more stable now than it was a few months ago for sure....there are a lot of "safenet" we introduced to try to avoid a session from blocking due to errors in scripts, for example (missing @Goto, missing @End, @StartStroking command etc etc) so i am confident to say that it is a much better program now than it was month ago.
Sure there still probably are bugs left to find, but the only way to find them is having people use it and report them.

I have been using this version of teaseAI since a month or so and i basically never had problems coming up, at least with my personality, so, once again, i am pretty confident it is a bug-free version....but we'll see how it resist the "real world" now :-D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Just a up because it's almost on page 2.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.1 [New Release]

Post by Daragorn »

bump to make it more visible
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.1 [New Release]

Post by avatarbr »

Nice one...thanks.

I will check later.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.2 [New Release]

Post by Daragorn »

Little bump due to having released an improved version of previous patch :D
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.3 [New Release]

Post by Daragorn »

Re-bump since i added another version (55.3) to fix the long lasting bug with datedifference
heftigeruser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heftigeruser »

when i start with the patch before my programm says patch 55.0 in the top line, but when i start with the 55.3 patch it says 54.9, and some of my changes to settings are suddenly reverted to what i had before i used the unofficial patch
dont know if thats intended, but thought id report that
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

heftigeruser wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 pm when i start with the patch before my programm says patch 55.0 in the top line, but when i start with the 55.3 patch it says 54.9, and some of my changes to settings are suddenly reverted to what i had before i used the unofficial patch
dont know if thats intended, but thought id report that
yes i forgot to increase the patch number in the setting, that's why you still see patch 54.9 :D

As for the settings i don't know...probably it is because some of my settings overrided yours (that's the only thing i can think of since i didn't change anything in the settings)
heftigeruser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heftigeruser »

the weird thing is, that its a very early version of mine, when i just started using it and installing, but the second i change back to the old patch i get my "new" settings back (eg. folders where the images are etc, dom name, dom pic etc)

e: i know why now, the user.config in AppData/Local/Tease_AI is saved for the different versions, so 0.54.9.0 has an own folder just like 0.55.0.0
milo7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by milo7 »

Daragorn, are the earlier vresions availible somewhere? 55.2 and 55.1?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

milo7 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:04 pm Daragorn, are the earlier vresions availible somewhere? 55.2 and 55.1?
nope, i removed them...why would you need them? they are the same as 55.3 apart for being slower :-)