UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.3 [New Release]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.3 [New Release]

Post by GodDragon »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:11 pm
milo7 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:04 pm Daragorn, are the earlier vresions availible somewhere? 55.2 and 55.1?
nope, i removed them...why would you need them? they are the same as 55.3 apart for being slower :-)
Is it right that is shows 54.9 for some reason at the top of Tease AI? I already replaced the files multiple times.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:13 pm
Is it right that is shows 54.9 for some reason at the top of Tease AI? I already replaced the files multiple times.
Mine does this as well, and I know I've downloaded the latest version. So it's probably fine, just a mistake?
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:13 pm nope, i removed them...why would you need them? they are the same as 55.3 apart for being slower :-)
[/quote]

yes i just forgot to update the patch number information (i used to do modifications just for my own version, so i never cared updating it :D)
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Had never any date problems until the 55.3 update. Now I get this error sometimes randomly but always if I try to change the wake up time.

I did try changing my region settings to US to see if the date format would fix it but it didn't. I also tried on two different computers.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (92.56 KiB) Viewed 3769 times
Rin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rin »

I have the same error as in the above message, please tell me how to fix it (sorry for bad english)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Rin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:15 am I have the same error as in the above message, please tell me how to fix it (sorry for bad english)
I get that error also, mostly when I switch the personality, definitely when I do a new install of a personality + new install of tai.
Don't panic. :-) ... at least for me that specific error fanish when I simply close TAI and start it up again that error is gone... I guess it just saves the correct data-format into some file when it's closing, ... or whenever, ... it's just need to have the chance to save that correctly once, then the error shouldn't be there anymore.

:wave:
m
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Gormur wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:16 am Had never any date problems until the 55.3 update. Now I get this error sometimes randomly but always if I try to change the wake up time.
yes, i noticed it too...it has to do with the changes i did to how teaseAI check dates now (it was doing it incorrectly earlier)...i probably missed one command somewhere.
Luckily you can ignore that error message, it will do no harm (and i had it happen only when i change the personality).
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Bump to make it more visible.
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by eloelo120 »

hey,
the download link is died? i can't download it :(
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

eloelo120 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:01 am hey,
the download link is died? i can't download it :(
I uploaded it on my Mega account: https://mega.nz/#F!4qZFRSCT!DzUa_xIsjZHhUS3FBICVwg
Last edited by tigrotto on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Studfu55
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Studfu55 »

Also posted this to bug thread and miss blue thread.

So I noticed that if you turn off the setting "denial always ends tease", Miss blue will occasionally follow thru, but then after one stroke cycle she just says "bye" and then the tease ends. I know this wasn't a problem with spicy, and I believe it wasn't an issue with versions of teaseai prior to like 55.0 or something like that. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone know how to fix things to where it would recycle into a whole new full duration tease like it used to? Thanks if anyone knows how to help.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Studfu55 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:37 pm Also posted this to bug thread and miss blue thread.

So I noticed that if you turn off the setting "denial always ends tease", Miss blue will occasionally follow thru, but then after one stroke cycle she just says "bye" and then the tease ends. I know this wasn't a problem with spicy, and I believe it wasn't an issue with versions of teaseai prior to like 55.0 or something like that. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone know how to fix things to where it would recycle into a whole new full duration tease like it used to? Thanks if anyone knows how to help.
I remember reporting something about that to 1885 (the original author). But I don't remember if he did fixed or put in a to-do list.

basically, if the session continue after a denial, all responses will use the "after tease" part (what shoul only trigger in the final script)
seanjohn87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seanjohn87 »

So I unzipped the folder and copied everything in, overwriting the 54.9 files with this patch, but when I start the application I get this message. What did I do wrong
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 2.20.37 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 2.20.37 AM.jpg (49.85 KiB) Viewed 2071 times
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

seanjohn87 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:41 am So I unzipped the folder and copied everything in, overwriting the 54.9 files with this patch, but when I start the application I get this message. What did I do wrong
Have you tried running it as admin?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

seanjohn87 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:41 am So I unzipped the folder and copied everything in, overwriting the 54.9 files with this patch, but when I start the application I get this message. What did I do wrong

In what directory did you place TAI? You can black out/change any personal names but I would like to know the path to your installation.