UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.3 [New Release]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

seanjohn87
Explorer
Explorer

Re: UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.3 [New Release]

Post by seanjohn87 »

timoth31 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:17 pm
seanjohn87 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:41 am So I unzipped the folder and copied everything in, overwriting the 54.9 files with this patch, but when I start the application I get this message. What did I do wrong

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 2.20.37 AM.jpg
Have you tried running it as admin?
What does this mean exactly? I'm afraid I am very limited in java/coding language. When you say "running" the program, do you mean opening the application itself or running it through some kind of terminal? I am not familiar with using the terminal unfortunately
seanjohn87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seanjohn87 »

GodDragon wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:55 pm
seanjohn87 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:41 am So I unzipped the folder and copied everything in, overwriting the 54.9 files with this patch, but when I start the application I get this message. What did I do wrong

In what directory did you place TAI? You can black out/change any personal names but I would like to know the path to your installation.
I unzipped the zip file then replaced the items that were in my 54.9 files with the corresponding files with the same names that came with the unzipped 55.3 files. I just dragged and dropped them in. I am not sure if that was correct or not
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

seanjohn87 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:06 am What does this mean exactly? I'm afraid I am very limited in java/coding language. When you say "running" the program, do you mean opening the application itself or running it through some kind of terminal? I am not familiar with using the terminal unfortunately
No just like any other program on Windows, you right click and select "run as administrator" (it should be something like that, i'm french so on mine PC its "executer en tant qu'administrateur". Or you can right click teaseai exe file, go in properties, there in compatibility table you'll have a checkbox with run this program as administrator. So it will always start as admin. If this doesn't solve the problem, GodDragon should have a solution
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

It seems that the path of the folder where you have extracted Tease AI is too long.

It looks like you've done something like this:

Folder 1>Folder 2>....>Folder n>Tease AI folder but the sum of the letters of the names of the n folders of TAI path is greater than 248.

Try this: create a folder on your desktop, extract in it TAI and patch 54.9, then patch 55.3. Now open TAI(just double click on the .exe file): if it opens then the problem was that the name of the path was too long.
Try not to use paths that are too long and you should be ok.

I hope this can help you solve your problem.

Bye :wave:
BlameGLaDOS
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by BlameGLaDOS »

Hi,

Functionally the unofficial patch works great. Have yet to run into an issue with it breaking.
But I am having an issue with major slowdowns and freezes, occasionally up to a few minutes. Really seems to mess with some of the timers.
Spicy seems to hit the biggest slowdowns, with MissBlue and HouseOfTease mostly running okay, but they have pretty huge slowdowns too.

Mostly expecting it to be down to this laptop's age, or possibly the size of my TeaseAI folder (something like 18GB) but if there's anything you know of that I could try to increase performance I'd love to hear it.

Cheers.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

BlameGLaDOS wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:01 am Hi,

Functionally the unofficial patch works great. Have yet to run into an issue with it breaking.
But I am having an issue with major slowdowns and freezes, occasionally up to a few minutes. Really seems to mess with some of the timers.
Spicy seems to hit the biggest slowdowns, with MissBlue and HouseOfTease mostly running okay, but they have pretty huge slowdowns too.

Mostly expecting it to be down to this laptop's age, or possibly the size of my TeaseAI folder (something like 18GB) but if there's anything you know of that I could try to increase performance I'd love to hear it.

Cheers.
HoT have a lot "hidden calculations". Those could looks like slowdowns sometimes. You will notice that after a module, since the next link file check/clear/ count a lot of variables.

When you stop the stroke part, there are a small hidden calculation to pick a ramdom module too.

Outside that, I noticed Antivirus can slowdown TeaseAI a lot. Adding the TeasiAI folder to the exception list helps.
BlameGLaDOS
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by BlameGLaDOS »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:23 pm HoT have a lot "hidden calculations". Those could looks like slowdowns sometimes. You will notice that after a module, since the next link file check/clear/ count a lot of variables.

When you stop the stroke part, there are a small hidden calculation to pick a ramdom module too.

Outside that, I noticed Antivirus can slowdown TeaseAI a lot. Adding the TeasiAI folder to the exception list helps.
Cheers for the help, will give the AV settings a fiddle and see what happens.
Though perhaps I should have been clearer in my description - the program straight up freezes (happens rarely on base TAI as well but to a much lesser extent), sometimes for several minutes. This can happen mid-module as well, where I would assume there would be less going on?
At one point it was freezing for a good 10-15 seconds between each and every message from the Domme (couldn't type, push the lazy sub buttons, etc. Windows says it's not responding but waiting usually works), but given the inconsistency and the lack of anyone else seeming to report freezes this bad, I'm more inclined to believe it's a problem my end.

Cheers again though :)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

BlameGLaDOS wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:45 am Cheers for the help, will give the AV settings a fiddle and see what happens.
Though perhaps I should have been clearer in my description - the program straight up freezes (happens rarely on base TAI as well but to a much lesser extent), sometimes for several minutes. This can happen mid-module as well, where I would assume there would be less going on?
At one point it was freezing for a good 10-15 seconds between each and every message from the Domme (couldn't type, push the lazy sub buttons, etc. Windows says it's not responding but waiting usually works), but given the inconsistency and the lack of anyone else seeming to report freezes this bad, I'm more inclined to believe it's a problem my end.

Cheers again though :)
In this case, HoT don't cause freeze, just a minor lag.

But AV can make all the lines take longer to apear on chat. Even when you type.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Quick question, is the 55.5 shown in the megas list the latest version of this? Just want to make sure I have the right version
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:29 pm Quick question, is the 55.5 shown in the megas list the latest version of this? Just want to make sure I have the right version
The last one is the 55.3, I think. But you will see 54.9 on the top of the program, don't worry.

Just note, you have to download the official pacth before installing this one.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

avatarbr wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:07 am
The last one is the 55.3, I think. But you will see 54.9 on the top of the program, don't worry.

Yeah I have TAI downloaded, I've been using it for a long time. Just wanted to make sure 55.3 is the latest. I know about the 54.9 bug.

Thanks!

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

forbiddendesire wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:02 pm
avatarbr wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:07 am

Yeah I have TAI downloaded, I've been using it for a long time. Just wanted to make sure 55.3 is the latest. I know about the 54.9 bug.

Thanks!
I would install patch 55.5: it's based on 55.3 but it has fixed the bug with @DayOfWeek. Moreover it has some interesting commands regarding the metronome if you intend to write some scripts.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

tigrotto wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:55 pm
I would install patch 55.5: it's based on 55.3 but it has fixed the bug with @DayOfWeek. Moreover it has some interesting commands regarding the metronome if you intend to write some scripts.
Thank you, I saw the 55.5 on the mega download page so I downloaded that one.

swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Post by swit69 »

For your information : I've made a patch 56.11 that contains some features of the 55.5

Actually, this patch is like the 55.5 but with newer and better features

You can dl it here :viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21450

Just let me know if you have a problem with it
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities