[Tease AI] Personality File Checker

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Personality File Checker

Post by genome231 »

Hi Goddragon back home and fixing bugs.
Your program is an absolute life saver!

The program tracks these as bugs <Font color="red">1a) ChastityUpdate1</Font>
So it needs to skip Font or know how to check for it :)

Regarding
I thought about skipping :( etc. too but the problem is there might be a case where it is an actual statement. Or is there no such case?
To my knowledge there is no such cases :)

I should soon have a far less buggy version of Spicy out there :-)

EDIT 1:
The program fails to recognize * as a mark to include every file with the correct extension (MP4), as used and reports it as an unused file. Was rather surprised by the huge list of unused media material, so I did some spot checking.
Can only assume the same applies for images and sounds.

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Thank you very much. That is the exact reason why I created my tool. Okay, will work on recognizing the font stuff. What exactly of the given string does it recognize as a bug?

Okay, if there is no such case I will add an option to disable/enable checking smileys.

Can you give an example where it does not recognize it correctly? So I can check that specific case because it basicly should.

EDIT 1: I just tried playing around with skipping smileys. It just messes up with too much. There are some cases where for example it use "(.....:)" with some output stuff or random stuff and also "-)" in some cases. It just changes so that those are detected and it displays these lines as invalid instead of the old ones with real smileys. It is kinda annoying and doesn't really change anything. For now I'll stick to the current system and you'll have to manually check for the line to be correct. This way it won't skip any issue with brackets you might be having like forgetting "(" or ")" or whatever. Because with the smiley check it might skip those or just show them as a false positive which won't help you either.

Greetings,
GodDragon
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi Goddragon.

Will make edits to this post as I work through bugfixing.

Code: Select all

Expected ',' in string 'DaysSinceE) @Wait(10)' to recognize the command. Failed to in string '@RandomContact Cum into those panties! #DT4 @SetDate(DaysSinceE) @Wait(10)' in line 66.
Found pointer 'NoChance2' in string '[first]@RandomContact Interesting Choice.. #DT4 @Goto(NoChance2)' in line 40 with no jump point.
Found pointer 'NoChance2' in string '[second]@RandomContact Interesting Choice.. #DT4 @Goto(NoChance2)' in line 41 with no jump point.
Found pointer 'NoChance2' in string '[third]@RandomContact Interesting Choice.. #DT4 @Goto(NoChance2)' in line 42 with no jump point.

All above issues where found in file 'C:\Users\Name\Desktop\TeaseAI2\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\CR\Academy\AcademyTeachersLounge.txt'.
It reports a bug at line 66 in the mentioned script (Line 1)
There is no bug for that line.
@RandomContact Cum into those panties! #DT4 @SetDate(DaysSinceE, 0 Days) @Wait(10)
So I dont know why that gets picked up? :-/
The reports in line 2, 3 and 4 are also incorrect!
It reports that there is no jump point which there is.
Just a did a check and the script works fine.

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

genome231 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:49 am Hi Goddragon.

Will make edits to this post as I work through bugfixing.

Code: Select all

Expected ',' in string 'DaysSinceE) @Wait(10)' to recognize the command. Failed to in string '@RandomContact Cum into those panties! #DT4 @SetDate(DaysSinceE) @Wait(10)' in line 66.
Found pointer 'NoChance2' in string '[first]@RandomContact Interesting Choice.. #DT4 @Goto(NoChance2)' in line 40 with no jump point.
Found pointer 'NoChance2' in string '[second]@RandomContact Interesting Choice.. #DT4 @Goto(NoChance2)' in line 41 with no jump point.
Found pointer 'NoChance2' in string '[third]@RandomContact Interesting Choice.. #DT4 @Goto(NoChance2)' in line 42 with no jump point.

All above issues where found in file 'C:\Users\Name\Desktop\TeaseAI2\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\CR\Academy\AcademyTeachersLounge.txt'.
It reports a bug at line 66 in the mentioned script (Line 1)
There is no bug for that line.
@RandomContact Cum into those panties! #DT4 @SetDate(DaysSinceE, 0 Days) @Wait(10)
So I dont know why that gets picked up? :-/
The reports in line 2, 3 and 4 are also incorrect!
It reports that there is no jump point which there is.
Just a did a check and the script works fine.

Best regards
Genome
Yea giving me all the false positives would be really helpful. Could you attach the files though so I can specificly test the file that gives you the errors?

Well the first line says that the string looks like this: "@SetDate(DaysSinceE)" and not like you said "@SetDate(DaysSinceE, 0 Days)" and SetDate needs the date to set it to. For example 0 Days as you just mentioned in your example but for some reason the line seems to be different. Are you sure you are checking the right files? Because you are currently scanning "Spicy 3.00" and not 3.01 or whatever new updated version. Otherwise I really don't know how it does not update the file. Could you provide the file as I said above? This would really help tracking down the issues :)

Best regards
GodDragon
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I finally tested with the new HoT update, and want to say thanks to Goddragon.

Really helped a lot finding errors.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:33 am I finally tested with the new HoT update, and want to say thanks to Goddragon.

Really helped a lot finding errors.
Very glad that this still helps people :-)
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

Still a very great tool. Thanks a lot