[Tease AI] Personality File Checker

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Tease AI] Personality File Checker

Post by GodDragon »

Hello Milovana and welcome to the official thread of my program "Personality File Checker" for the Tease AI program.
If you are a creator/scripter you are reading the right thread. If you are a normal unexperienced user you can probably not do anything using this program. You might be able to find paths that are not working and add images but if you don't know how to code you might have a hard time fixing issues. Rather report them to the creator of your personality.

The Story:
It all started of with Spicy and all the bugs. I saw the the community fixed many issues but I knew that finding all of them will take forever. So I thought about creating a program that tries to find basic typing and logic issues in the script files of a personality. So here is what I came up with.

The Program:
Spoiler: show
So today I started a program to find those small issues that might still ruin your experience. I tested it quite a bit and for now I can't find any wrong false positives. Still there probably will be some and I don't know everything about Tease AI scripting so I don't know if I missed anything that might be a valid/invalid formatting. So just report anything that seems wrong to you or anything that you would like to be added.
It is written in C# and the code looks quite messy because I never really worked with C# that much. I might consider recoding it object oriented in the future if it gets to messy for me to read.
The Features:
Currently it can do the following things:
- Finds variables, dates and flags that are only used once throughout the whole personality (allows you to find typos or renamed variables that you forgot to change)
- Checks paths of videos, sounds, images and files that are being called
- Finds "jump points" and "pointers" and checks whether there is no such called "jump point" for a "pointer". Basicly pointers are Then(...) and @Goto(...) calls. I am currently not checking @CheckFlag (because it seems like you can either do "@CheckFlag(test) @Goto(test)" or just "@CheckFlag(test)" which makes it more complicated) but I might later.
- Checks for disparate amount of opening and closing brackets in one line (this will also trigger at smileys so just ignore those if you are sure that line is correct)
- Checks for "jump points" with the same name (duplication)
- Checks for wrong usage of Random with [ brackets
- Checks for vocabs/keywords that are not known to the system
- Checks for unused "resource files" this means images, videos and audio files. Keep in mind it will scan all of them so if you have images in your image folder from different teases it will report them as not used in the current tease.
- Possibility for paths to be skipped due containing "_not_used" or "_unused". This means you can skip scanning all files that match that pattern or even folders. This also applies to the check of unused resources. So example: "C:\Tease AI\Scripts\A Tease\SomeThing\Punish_not_used\some files....". This will skip scanning all files in the folder "Punish_not_used" or even deeper. So folders inside "Punish_not_used" will also be skipped. If you name a file for example "testscript_unused.txt" it will also skip that single file only. Same can be done for images etc.. Just make sure to not have a "_not_used" or "_unused" in your path if experience issues. So please don't place your Tease AI into the folder "stuff_unused" even if you wish to keep your fetish secret and want a very discreet folder. If you wish to scan your personality for errors I recommend doing a test clean install anyway to remove all potential already changed files and any issues with missing or unused resources.
Tutorial:
Console log: This does just toggles whether you also get the same log output directly on your screen in the program. This is slower than just normal text file log.
File log: Text file log into the file fileCheckerLog.txt in the directory of the program.
Debug mode: More output to the log. Don't use it if you aren't curious about all information (tracking stuff down, pretty spammy)
Select Tease AI folder: Select/enter the path to the folder where your Tease AI.exe file is placed in.
Select Personality Folder to scan: Select/enter the path to the folder of the personality to check.
Start Scan: Just start scanning.
Notes:
- All errors/information will be shown in the log file/console log.
- I strongly suggest really choosing the Tease AI root folder and a personality inside the Tease AI "Scripts" folder to make sure path recognition works correctly. If you don't select a Tease AI folder it will skip image, video and audio checks.
- If you place the Personality File Checker into the root folder of your Tease AI (where your Tease AI.exe is placed), it will automatically set the personality folder to the "Script" folder of Tease AI.
- If you place the Personality File Checker into the folder of the personality (for example Wicked Tease) you want to check, it will automatically set the Tease AI folder to the Tease AI folder if found.
- At startup it will set the path of the personality to the directory you are currently in unless it detects that it is placed in the Tease AI root folder. If it is placed in a personality folder inside the "Scripts" folder of your Tease AI folder it will automatically set the path to the Tease AI root folder too.
My questions for experience scripters:
All answered. Thank you very much.
Download (1.4):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0q01w2nba ... hecker.exe (1.4)
Hope this helps all the creators and makes the bug finding process much quicker. Feel free to suggest any new features and report any bugs/issues you can find. Scanning Wicked Tease only gives me one error. Scanning Spicy gives a ton and I have checked some of them and up until now all of them have been correctly reported. Also feel free to ask questions.

GitHub: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Tease-AI ... le-Checker

EDIT (1.0):
Just needed to change something in the code. If it says Tease AI root folder is not valid create a folder named "Tagged Sets" inside it or just redownload the program using the link.
Last edited by GodDragon on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: [Tease AI] Personality File Checker

Post by avatarbr »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:05 pm

When entering paths for example "@ShowImage[\GNMImages\Positions\SpankingPosition1.jpg]" do capital letters in the path/filename matter? For now I made it so they matter, so if "spankingPosition1.jpg" exists but "SpankingPosition1.jpg" does not it will report it as an invalid path.
- When entering paths for example "@ShowImage[\GNMImages\Positions\*.JPG]" do capital letters in the extension matter? For now I made it so they DON'T matter, so if "test.jpg" exists but "test.JPG" does not it will NOT report it as an invalid path/a folder that contains no files matching the pattern.
- Can you create a "jump point" with multiple names? like (test1, test2, test3) and then you have @Goto(test1) and @Goto(test2) somewhere. If it does work I need to add that. For now I made it so only (test1) works.
Hi,

just tested here because I always make sure the letters are the same, but looks like capital letters don't matter. Works with .JPG or .jpg. Same with the name file.

About the other question, you can have a @Goto(test1, test2, test3) in one line and a @Goto(test1) in another without problem.

And thanks for the program...I will take a look when I get back to HoT.
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:18 amjust tested here because I always make sure the letters are the same, but looks like capital letters don't matter. Works with .JPG or .jpg. Same with the name file.
Please note that this must be a Windows only situation. I can't remember any plans for a TeaseAI Linux or Mac version (it's based on .Net after all), but just so you know, the moment it gets ported on another OS/filesystem, the file comparison WILL be case-sensitive.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:18 am
GodDragon wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:05 pm

When entering paths for example "@ShowImage[\GNMImages\Positions\SpankingPosition1.jpg]" do capital letters in the path/filename matter? For now I made it so they matter, so if "spankingPosition1.jpg" exists but "SpankingPosition1.jpg" does not it will report it as an invalid path.
- When entering paths for example "@ShowImage[\GNMImages\Positions\*.JPG]" do capital letters in the extension matter? For now I made it so they DON'T matter, so if "test.jpg" exists but "test.JPG" does not it will NOT report it as an invalid path/a folder that contains no files matching the pattern.
- Can you create a "jump point" with multiple names? like (test1, test2, test3) and then you have @Goto(test1) and @Goto(test2) somewhere. If it does work I need to add that. For now I made it so only (test1) works.
Hi,

just tested here because I always make sure the letters are the same, but looks like capital letters don't matter. Works with .JPG or .jpg. Same with the name file.

About the other question, you can have a @Goto(test1, test2, test3) in one line and a @Goto(test1) in another without problem.

And thanks for the program...I will take a look when I get back to HoT.
Thank you for the feedback. Hope it can help you out. I just had the idea to check vocabulary usage too, might add this very soon. I'll just continue reporting those because it just looks better if the paths match completely because Tease AI is written in C# too (afaik) and C# does not find those files that easily. The other problem was more like can I have (test, test2, test3) and then a @Goto(test) and somewhere a @Goto(test2) and both will "jump" to the same line of code? So basicaly can a "jump point" like (test) have multiple names seperated by commas?

EDIT:
More questions:
- @NullResponse @CheckFlag(BellGame2) @Goto(Timer) What does this do? Move to "Timer" if "BellGame2" Flag is true? Move to "BellGame2" if Flag is true otherwise to "Timer"? Or does it move to "Timer" no matter what?
- Can @Goto calls refer to points in previous scripts (scripts that started the script) or are gotos limited to one script file only?
- Can you commit lines and if what characters allow that? I saw // and \\ both being used, is that okay or does Tease AI try to read what it says there unless there is @Goto infront or something else that does something immediately?
- Does it matter if you use #Random(20,100) or #Random[20,100]? So basicaly do the brackets matter?
- What if a file contains two "jump points" with the same name so for example (test) exists twice in one file and you use @Goto(test). Does it jump to the last (test) in the file, does it jump to the nearest, does it jump to the one that is the nearest above it?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:17 pm The other problem was more like can I have (test, test2, test3) and then a @Goto(test) and somewhere a @Goto(test2) and both will "jump" to the same line of code? So basicaly can a "jump point" like (test) have multiple names seperated by commas?

EDIT:
More questions:
- @NullResponse @CheckFlag(BellGame2) @Goto(Timer) What does this do? Move to "Timer" if "BellGame2" Flag is true? Move to "BellGame2" if Flag is true otherwise to "Timer"? Or does it move to "Timer" no matter what?
- Can @Goto calls refer to points in previous scripts (scripts that started the script) or are gotos limited to one script file only?
- Can you commit lines and if what characters allow that? I saw // and \\ both being used, is that okay or does Tease AI try to read what it says there unless there is @Goto infront or something else that does something immediately?
- Does it matter if you use #Random(20,100) or #Random[20,100]? So basicaly do the brackets matter?
- What if a file contains two "jump points" with the same name so for example (test) exists twice in one file and you use @Goto(test). Does it jump to the last (test) in the file, does it jump to the nearest, does it jump to the one that is the nearest above it?

Yes, a jump point can have multiple calls(Goto). About the other questions:

- @CheckFlag(BellGame2) will jump to (BellGame2) if that flag exist. I think @Goto will trigger only if that flag did not exist. If you want to jump to (Timer) if that flag exist, you need to use @Flag(BellGame2) @NullResponse @Goto(Timer)
- @Goto only works in the same file.
- Commit = Comment? In this case, the only command allowed it's @Info.
- Not sure if [] works for #Ramdom, I never used that.
- I think will jump to the next (test) after the @Goto. If TeaseAi don't find any after the @Goto, I think will look to the part before the code. I had a lot of problems with that because I put 4 modules in every file, so one repeated (test) could make the module jump to another module in the middle of the tease. I stoped using "logical" names, and just use ramdom names like (hur3wqi) to avoid repetitions.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:10 pm
GodDragon wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:17 pm The other problem was more like can I have (test, test2, test3) and then a @Goto(test) and somewhere a @Goto(test2) and both will "jump" to the same line of code? So basicaly can a "jump point" like (test) have multiple names seperated by commas?

EDIT:
More questions:

- @CheckFlag(BellGame2) will jump to (BellGame2) if that flag exist. I think @Goto will trigger only if that flag did not exist. If you want to jump to (Timer) if that flag exist, you need to use @Flag(BellGame2) @NullResponse @Goto(Timer)
- I think will jump to the next (test) after the @Goto. If TeaseAi don't find any after the @Goto, I think will look to the part before the code. I had a lot of problems with that because I put 4 modules in every file, so one repeated (test) could make the module jump to another module in the middle of the tease. I stoped using "logical" names, and just use ramdom names like (hur3wqi) to avoid repetitions.
CXZman wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:48 am Please note that this must be a Windows only situation. I can't remember any plans for a TeaseAI Linux or Mac version (it's based on .Net after all), but just so you know, the moment it gets ported on another OS/filesystem, the file comparison WILL be case-sensitive.
Well, at least Hot it's ready for other systems. :-D
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:10 pm

EDIT:
More questions:

Thank you very much. Just to clarify:
"
@Chance50(other point)
@Goto(test2)
(other point)
Code
@Goto(test)
(test, test2) <- Both @Goto will end up here right?
Some code
more code"

Okay. Yea comment, sorry. So if someone puts \\ or // in there code like "@Goto(test) //This is a comment" it will print "//This is a comment"? So I should probably also print when you are using "//" to comment stuff? So @Info() does not show up in the tease in any way? I have not seen any other person using Random[] so I'm gonna report that too because I found it in some spicy files. I am gonna report multiple "jump points" in one file that share the same name to prevent that issue.

Released version 1.1. Added:
- Check for disparate amount of opening and closing brackets in one line (this will also trigger at smileys so just ignore those if you are sure that line is correct)
- Check for duplicated "jump points" with the same name.
- Wrong usage of Random with [ brackets

PS: Were you able to test it yet? Did it help you / report any useful errors?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:57 pm Thank you very much. Just to clarify:
"
@Chance50(other point)
@Goto(test2)
(other point)
Code
@Goto(test)
(test, test2) <- Both @Goto will end up here right?
Some code
more code"

Okay. Yea comment, sorry. So if someone puts \\ or // in there code like "@Goto(test) //This is a comment" it will print "//This is a comment"? So I should probably also print when you are using "//" to comment stuff? So @Info() does not show up in the tease in any way? I have not seen any other person using Random[] so I'm gonna report that too because I found it in some spicy files. I am gonna report multiple "jump points" in one file that share the same name to prevent that issue.

PS: Were you able to test it yet? Did it help you / report any useful errors?
Oh....you can't have a line like that:
(test, test2)

In your example, should be something like that:

@Chance50(other point)
@Goto(test)
(other point)
Code
@Goto(test)
(test) <- Both @Goto will end up here right?
Some code
more code

---
Yes, \\ or // lines will show up on the chat, but @Info not.

---

To make sure, you can have multiples @Goto(test) in the same file, but you must have only 1 (test) line.

I didn't test yet. I am taking a break from TeaseAI untill the new release. That bug with @DifferentAnswer really messed with HoT, making too risk to interact with the domme (you can freeze TeaseAI if you type something wrong on the wrong time).

Unfortunately I think it's summer in the all devs region, so probably TeaseAI will stay like that for a while :lol: Not that bad for me, since it's winter here, and I don't fell to playing TeaseAI with cold. :lol:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Awesome, thanks for all your help.
So stuff like (test) @Info(We will do something here) or
@Info(Special comment here)
@.....

Would work? I can see that, but should't it be a rather small bug to fix? What exactly is the issue? And btw do you know what Flag stuff supports a list? I know @Check flag supports like flag, flag2. Does other flag stuff allow that too? Like @SetFlag(flag, flag2)? Is there any good documentation on this? If ound a command guide but it is so outdated. Sorry I need to know all of this to make sure I detect most errors.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:43 am Awesome, thanks for all your help.
@.....

Would work? I can see that, but should't it be a rather small bug to fix? What exactly is the issue? And btw do you know what Flag stuff supports a list? I know @Check flag supports like flag, flag2. Does other flag stuff allow that too? Like @SetFlag(flag, flag2)? Is there any good documentation on this? If ound a command guide but it is so outdated. Sorry I need to know all of this to make sure I detect most errors.
@Info works without the ().

Just to note, the @Info was not created by 1885 for comments. It's to be used in the end of the script as a description when you select a script in the Setting-Scripts option.

I know @Flag and @NotFlag supports multiple items. The others I don't know, but I remember @CheckFlag was changed some time ago, but don't remember what changed.

I think the best resource is the 1885 Patch Notes (https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI/blo ... /README.md). I always go there for some help.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:04 am
GodDragon wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:43 am Awesome, thanks for all your help.
@.....

@Info works without the ().

Just to note, the @Info was not created by 1885 for comments. It's to be used in the end of the script as a description when you select a script in the Setting-Scripts option.

I know @Flag and @NotFlag supports multiple items. The others I don't know, but I remember @CheckFlag was changed some time ago, but don't remember what changed.

I think the best resource is the 1885 Patch Notes (https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI/blo ... /README.md). I always go there for some help.
Hm oh okay. So there is no real way to comment a line or code piece? I have seen people just write stuff behind variables or above them and it seemed to work. Maybe if you just skip the comment line using a goto would be the best bet? Thanks for the other information. Really helps me fixing my program or improving it further. Btw I released 1.2 that checks for flags, vocabs/keywords etc. Is there any method to directly run a file to test it using Tease AI? And one last question, can # also be used to reference to variables or only key words? I have seen small cases even in Wicked Tease where it looked like he tried to access a variable like You have #.... edges left. And [#....] = .... This specific case can be found in Risky Pick. For now I don"t have any more questions (I think). Thanks again.

EDIT: Just looked into the code of Tease AI. Damn it looks fucked up, there is a lot potential for optimization. But whatsoever I found that all flag stuff other than @CheckFlag (because of @CheckFlag(flag, goto line)) supports multiple opperators. So you can use @SetFlag(flag1, flag2) or @DeleteFlag(test1, flag).
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:21 am
Hm oh okay. So there is no real way to comment a line or code piece? I have seen people just write stuff behind variables or above them and it seemed to work. Maybe if you just skip the comment line using a goto would be the best bet? Thanks for the other information. Really helps me fixing my program or improving it further. Btw I released 1.2 that checks for flags, vocabs/keywords etc. Is there any method to directly run a file to test it using Tease AI? And one last question, can # also be used to reference to variables or only key words? I have seen small cases even in Wicked Tease where it looked like he tried to access a variable like You have #.... edges left. And [#....] = .... This specific case can be found in Risky Pick. For now I don"t have any more questions (I think). Thanks again.

EDIT: Just looked into the code of Tease AI. Damn it looks fucked up, there is a lot potential for optimization. But whatsoever I found that all flag stuff other than @CheckFlag (because of @CheckFlag(flag, goto line)) supports multiple opperators. So you can use @SetFlag(flag1, flag2) or @DeleteFlag(test1, flag).
Yeah, TeaseAI don't have a comment command. I think 1885 don't thought we would create so complex scripts where comments would be helpful :lol:

Using @Goto to escape comments can work, but I think will make things more confusing.

I am not sure about # on variables. I try to not use to avoid problems.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Yea the example I am talking about is this one:

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @RevealLastCase @If[#RP_EdgesOwed]=[1]Then(Last Case One Edge)
#RP_EdgesOwed edges! @If[#RP_EdgesOwed]>[70]Then(High Edges)
Thanks again for all your help. If I have any other questions I will tell you.
New Update
Released 1.3 with some improvements and bug fixes. Hope it helps you out. Would like to hear some feedback, whether it actually helped you find bugs.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi Goddragon!

Great initiative!
Just 1 Q.
When I check file log
It does the scan, but doesn't return anything I can use?
Is this intended or am I using it wrong?

With the Console Log I've been able to track and fix quite the number of bugs
Great work!
Would love to see this expanded on, if possible?

EDIT:
I would prefer that if the program told in the beginning of a bug scan:
The below bugs were found in bla bla bla.
Instead of the current, where it states that the above were found in bla bla bla.
Seems more logical to me? :-)
EDIT 5: Wanna change my mind on this! I prefer it at the bottom having used it for a few hours now :lol:

EDIT 2:
Still working through all the bugs your program gave, so far I've fixed more than 60 bugs and still a long report to work through!
Absolutely fantastic software you've created!!
Seriesly I cant get my hands down! :lol: :lol:

EDIT 3:
Would you mind changing avatar, it's confusing as fuck.
I keep thinking that your posts are mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT 4:
Ideas for next update?
1) As a "writer" I have a lot of "maybe" and unfinished files, and they obviously pop up having errors.
I would love if adding something like _DS to a file name (File_DS) would tell the program to skip that file in search of bugs.
DS: Dont Search
2) Add an addition to check if all sounds, videos and pictures are actually called somewhere at least once.
Having so many files in there as I do makes it hard to know if ALL of it is actually used.
Do notice that using a * like this: ShowImage[\Path\*.jpg] tells Tease-AI to choose a random file within the folder of the path.
So the program would have to know to include all files from that folder due to the *.

EDIT 6:
I would probably make the program ignore '(' and ')' when combined with ':' and '-' Since those are common for smileys :-)

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

When you check file log it should create a .txt file inside the folder of the scanner exe.

No problem, as I stated I figured that fixing and finding all normal logic issues would take forever by hand so I started this project which can find many of the bugs that might interfere with the tease experience. Very happy that you can make so good use of it.

Avatar was removed. I agree, this can be pretty confusing.

Yea, I will add something like this. Thank you for suggesting.
Makes sense too. I will try to check this too.
Yes, I already implemented the * mechanic and it should work. It should tell you for example that a folder did not contain any file named xxxx.* or for example did not contain any file with the extension .jpg. So it should check for * stuff. Only thing that it will probably not recognize is position_*.jpg. It will only work if you use *.jpg or xxxx.*. If it is heavily needed to even have * in already started filenames I might add that option.

I thought about skipping :( etc. too but the problem is there might be a case where it is an actual statement. Or is there no such case?

Thank you for the awesome feedback and I am so happy to see someone making good use of it. I personally used it to get spicy a bit fixed but great to see you fixing even the files that were kinda unfinished or required your intention behind it to be finished.

EDIT 1: Actual filename of the log file should be: fileCheckerLog.txt

EDIT 2: Is there any other than ShowImage, ShowVideo and PlayAudio to use videos, images or audio files? Because if not I am gonna check just for those.

EDIT 3: Released 1.4. Added check for unused "resource files" this means images, videos and audio files. Keep in mind it will scan all of them so if you have images in your image folder from different teases it will report them as not used in the current tease. Added the possibility for paths to be skipped due containing "_not_used" or "_unused". This means you can skip all files that match that pattern or even folders. This also applies to the check of unused resources. So example: C:\Tease AI\Scripts\A Tease\SomeThing\Punish_not_used\some files.... this will skip scanning all files in the folder Punish_not_used or even deeper. So folders inside Punish_not_used will also be skipped. If you name a file for example testscript_unused.txt it will also skip that single file only. Same can be done for images etc..

Best wishes,
GodDragon