Tease AI/Tease software Ideas

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Tease AI/Tease software Ideas

Post by ski23 »

I'm currently working on a Tease AI personality for myself (I might release it if people want). However, I've noticed that there are only a few games in Tease AI (a few more with some personalities), and I was looking for your input on ideas for games for a teasing software. This can be a game or a different type of module or something just different. Let me know what you think of!
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI/Tease software Ideas

Post by avatarbr »

ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:00 am I'm currently working on a Tease AI personality for myself (I might release it if people want). However, I've noticed that there are only a few games in Tease AI (a few more with some personalities), and I was looking for your input on ideas for games for a teasing software. This can be a game or a different type of module or something just different. Let me know what you think of!
Please, share your personality when is ready. We need more content. :wave:

I created a simple card game, where you pick a card and the Domme pick another one, and the script can check who get the higher card. You can adapt that for other games if you want. I think a BlackJack game it's easy to implement with that, you just need to extend the script for more cards and check the value.

I can find that script if you want, but I am almost sure I posted the script here in some place.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:45 pm
ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:00 am I'm currently working on a Tease AI personality for myself (I might release it if people want). However, I've noticed that there are only a few games in Tease AI (a few more with some personalities), and I was looking for your input on ideas for games for a teasing software. This can be a game or a different type of module or something just different. Let me know what you think of!
Please, share your personality when is ready. We need more content. :wave:

I created a simple card game, where you pick a card and the Domme pick another one, and the script can check who get the higher card. You can adapt that for other games if you want. I think a BlackJack game it's easy to implement with that, you just need to extend the script for more cards and check the value.

I can find that script if you want, but I am almost sure I posted the script here in some place.
I think I've seen your post actually :-P I've been looking around here for games and ideas (tease ai or not) and trying to get ideas to implement. I've found a few that look cool. Can never have too many though! Thanks for the reply!
oldpencildick
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by oldpencildick »

not quite the same kinda idea as yours but i though it would be good to have more image folders available e.g foot, pussy, asian, ebony etc.