Just a vision / collection of ideas for teasing software

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

kyle2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Just a vision / collection of ideas for teasing software

Post by kyle2 »

Hi there,
I had a look at many programs, most of them came from this forum. At first I want to thank you for the time you are spending developing those tools. I know that it takes a lot of effort to get to a point where e.g. TeaseAI is right now.

I'm not a developer myself and although I really appreciate all of the efforts, there are still some ideas that could be implemented in the future. That doesn't mean, that anything about the software in there forum is bad / not good enough / something else... Au contraire, many of them are really really great.
So I just would like to share some ideas. I know, implementing them would take big efforts, but perhaps any developer here likes one of those...

Webcam Integration
- Motion detection, based on existing libraries ==> not allowed to move during a script / forced to move in front of the cam
- Blowjob Trainer (already exists as a single piece of software)
- Taking pictures / videos that are stored locally ==> humiliation / number-locks that are used to lock something for a period of time
==> If you are interested in this, search e.g. for OpenCV at Youtube. Face recognition, eye-tracking etc. is possible - The libraries for those features exist already.

Mic integration
- Make the user speak / shut up

Encryption
- Encrypt some / all p*rn folders of the users, so these are only availible during a session
- Use a key that is hidden in the exe file, to digitally sign specified scripts and variables to prevent cheating

IFTTT Integration
- Integration to the cloud-service If That Then That ==> User could integrate the app in the smart home / bet on football games / any many more scenarios are possible

Monitoring of the user behaviour
- the app has to be maximized and in front of anything else -> prevent user to do anything else without being noticed
- NTP -> prevent cheating by getting the time from the internet and not from the local pc

Hope you like some of these visions.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Just a vision / collection of ideas for teasing software

Post by SexualChoc »

I wish I had the skill to transform
things into a app
for AI Mistress tasks
buzz. buzz.. its ten pm, time to do your edges, slave...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Like those ideas very much! :-)
kyle2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kyle2 »

Sounds like a good idea:

Smartphone app that helps tracking
- movement via GPS
- showing up notifications / random tasks
- taking pictures of numlocks and hiding them till a specified date
- taking pictures and videos that have to be transferred to a specified folder on the computer later on - the app could sign them to make sure they were taken at the specified time / date

To avaoid using some shady cloud services via internet, the computer to app communication could be realized e.g. by QR Codes. Both, the app and the program contain a secret key, that is used to encrypt/decrypt communication. Could mean:
- Mistress tells you to go for a 5 km walk and provides you a QR code
- QR Code is scanned by the app
- After the 5 km walk, that app presents you a code-string you type in the program to prove that you fulfilled the task

P.S. I'm not a programmer, but I think I know how much work that would be... So just dreaming... :whistle: