Two Years of Tease AI

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Two Years of Tease AI

Post by avatarbr »

fenway wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 12:44 am Hey help me troubleshoot my tease AI? Whenever it does a slideshow with Tits or Ass or with the Hentai vs real women pictures, any slideshow really, the program goes berserk and flashes the photos for only a few milliseconds each time... Please help me... :(
Are you sure it's not a "game" where you need to quick type when you see boobs or real women? I remember a game like that, and the slideshow is fast.

Later I can upload a file to you, so you can check a normal slideshow. I think slideshows have 3 options: slow, fast and normal speeds.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

There are also games where you must say "stop" trying to get the nice picture (stroke) vs the bad picture (cbt)
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

fenway wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 12:44 am Hey help me troubleshoot my tease AI? Whenever it does a slideshow with Tits or Ass or with the Hentai vs real women pictures, any slideshow really, the program goes berserk and flashes the photos for only a few milliseconds each time... Please help me... :(
Yep these are two basic modules where you need to type something to stop the slideshows, kinda like a jackpot machine.

On the other hand, it shouldn't go that fast. Please report that one to the bug report thread. I suspect the way TeaseAI is updating the loop is flawed.