Two Years of Tease AI

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Two Years of Tease AI

Post by 1885 »

The very first public Tease AI build was released 2 years ago today on 5-15-15, making this Tease AI's two year anniversary!

:cake:

While the program still has a little ways to go in terms of development, I'm still amazed at how far it's been able to come in the last two years. I know I've put a great deal of my own blood, sweat and tears into it, but Tease AI never would have gotten this far without all of you. I really want to thank everyone who's kept this build going through my hiatuses. Not just the coders who kept the project going (and who continue to be an immeasurable help to me now) in my absences, but everyone in the community who always showed me a great deal of understanding during my returns. I also want to thank the scripters who've put so much work into creating and adding to Personalities, driving me to keep improving features and stay focused on my finishing my own scripts. You all made it possible to keep working on this project that means such a great deal to me, and I just want to give everyone a very sincere thank you.

:thankyou:

If you'll indulge me quick trip to the past, I thought some of you might be interested to see how Tease AI evolved :smile:

Here's the very first build from the later part of 2014:

Which soon morphed into:

At this point I had to scrap most of the code and start over, which led to:

But finally we have our current build :-D

Looking to the future, I'm going to keep working on bugfixes and getting more documentation out. A lot of my time is also spent working on Total Brat, and I'm happy to say I've made a great deal of progress on her the last few months. Finishing Total Brat is still likely months off, but I'm confident I can at least stamp "2017" on her release date. :-)
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Two Years of Tease AI

Post by fenway »

Wow! That's awesome! Where can I access this??
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
badjano
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): ankh

Post by badjano »

Happy birthday to this awesome program!
:bow:
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Gormur »

Yeah this is awesome. Sadly I tried it when it was really young but was playing teases on an old laptop with Windows XP then so couldn't get .net package for it. Forgot about it. Then when Spicy got advertised on Webteases main page I started looking into it again. And boy is this program amazing if you are willing to put some time/effort into setting it up and learning a bit about it :)

I'm already in the beginning phases of creating my own Mistress. Plan is to have the Mistress a bit basic at start but she will order me to create new interesting things for her to do from time to time also :P Even adding chores. Having a mistress keeping you honest with yourself might be interesting :whistle:

If it goes well I probably modify it for publishing at some point.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Happy Birthday TeaseAI!!!
Thank you for creating this masterpiece 1885!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Damn...2 already?

Thanks for creating TeaseAI.

PS: I love the small easter eggs on the screenshots.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Wow time files.

I have to admit I got really excited early on but sort of dropped off when I didn't want to get into image tagging and writing the scripts. Further I think I didn't quite get what was happening with the AI and what I was supposed to be doing, it felt really slow in its delivery of images or just having you stroke to a blank screen. I think I'm in a different place now with things and probably want to give it another look.

And I was just going to say was there anywhere for an overview for a ready to go personality / images db of what is out there and has been worked on when I followed the thread chain from the main thread. Think its well over due time to revisit, two years, whew.
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

I love this thing. Does it ever put me through my paces. Haven't messed around with it too much yet but I was wondering, is there anyway to incorporate a "Please Mistress" button on the Lazy Sub interface and with the AI? I write that often but don't ever seem to get a response. Also, how does one beg to the AI? I haven't figured that one out yet....
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

Though I have yet to come up with the perfect, bug free setup I love this thing. Maybe it's a good Ides to provide a full configured download and a default picture set so there's an easy, defalt entrance point?
Anyways, thank for all the work you put into this.

When I first told my GF about it she said it sounds like a good fantasy came real and it indeed is. It just should be way more popular.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

fenway wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 12:35 pm I love this thing. Does it ever put me through my paces. Haven't messed around with it too much yet but I was wondering, is there anyway to incorporate a "Please Mistress" button on the Lazy Sub interface and with the AI? I write that often but don't ever seem to get a response. Also, how does one beg to the AI? I haven't figured that one out yet....
The response system depend of the Personality creators. In House of Tease, I put a few responses for "please", and will increase that in version 4.
thatwilldoit2 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 7:44 pm Though I have yet to come up with the perfect, bug free setup I love this thing. Maybe it's a good Ides to provide a full configured download and a default picture set so there's an easy, defalt entrance point?
Anyways, thank for all the work you put into this.
Could be a good idea. In any case, there are a great guide to help you setup TeaseAI here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19733

I think we should fix that topic to help new users.
connact113
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by connact113 »

Dumb question, but why doesnt my TeaseAI look like the photo you have current build? I have the most recently posted version running.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

connact113 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 1:03 am Dumb question, but why doesnt my TeaseAI look like the photo you have current build? I have the most recently posted version running.
If you want like the last pic, you need to go to Interface, and check the "side chat" and "maxime media window" options
connact113
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by connact113 »

avatarbr wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 1:15 am
connact113 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 1:03 am Dumb question, but why doesnt my TeaseAI look like the photo you have current build? I have the most recently posted version running.
If you want like the last pic, you need to go to Interface, and check the "side chat" and "maxime media window" options
thanks!
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Hey help me troubleshoot my tease AI? Whenever it does a slideshow with Tits or Ass or with the Hentai vs real women pictures, any slideshow really, the program goes berserk and flashes the photos for only a few milliseconds each time... Please help me... :(