[Tease AI] Some random answers

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Tease AI] Some random answers

Post by 1885 »

A user recently pm'ed me some questions, and since it was a fair bit of information we decided to go ahead and post them in the forums in case they might be of use to anyone else. :-)

-I've been using the Wicked Tease personality you created. What if I download a different personality and want to play with it. How do I extract it correctly so I don't overwrite anything? For instance, if I want to add House of Tease, how do I do this?

New Personalities should be added to the Scripts folder in your Tease AI root directory. So once you add it, you should see a folder for House of Tease, and a folder for Wicked Tease.
Once you run Tease AI again, be sure to switch to the Personality you want to use before greeting the domme. You can change it by clicking on File in the upper left hand corner and using the drop-down box under Choose Personality.

- Is house of tease a complete other personality or how does this really work?
Would it be possible to combine both personalities in one big personality?

I would say that different Personalities are not compatible with each other. Besides just clashing styles, some may rely on various elements unique to themselves to function properly. If you want to create a separate folder in the Scripts directory and mix them all together, technically you can create a mishmash Personality with a lot of content this way, but you may get a lot of unexpected behavior or scripts not working correctly.

- If i would combine personalities like "wicked tease" and "house of tease" are there then specific things i can most definitely not do ... (like by accident deleting a folder, or adding scripts from one tease to another, ...)

I would recommend against doing this at all in general

- In tab "General" you see "set domme images directory" which i understand. However what is the random domme "Set random Domme Directory" ? Or these also pictures or how does this work exactly? Because i have other pictures from various dommes there and i also clicked on "always start with random domme", however it is always the selected usual domme who starts the tease... (Could it be that i need to select somewehere a random domme for it to work?)

The Random Domme feature lets you use a random domme instead of a specific one. To set this up properly, You need a main folder that you use as your Random Domme DIrectory. In that folder, you should have multiple folders named after different models you want to use. And then in THOSE folders, you should have different picturesets for them in their own folders as well.

- there is the option to enable "text to speech" and it has been set to Microsoft Anna... It is good, however the mistress also tells stuff like *grin* or *exhale* outloud ... any changes on this soon?

I had fixed this already some time ago, but I just checked and it's doing it again. I'll have to look into the code and see what happened.

- What is the self and sub age perception in the second tab? What is the Typo% as well in this tab?

Age perception is just a awkward way of saying what age range the domme doesn't consider young or old. So if her Self Age Perception is 28-49, she'll consider herself young if her age is 18-27, and old if her age is set to 50-99. It's really up to scripters to utilize this if they choose. Like having a domme who considers herself young to say "thirsty" instead of "horny" (or whatever the hell they're calling it these days). Same principle with the Sub Age Perception.

Typo% is the chance that any given line will contain a typo. If you set this to 0, the domme will never make a typo. If you set it to a hundred, she'll make a typo every time she types. I personally prefer to keep this set at 1.

- In the sub tab, what is the big difference between long hold and hold edge ... is it not all edging in the end and holding it?
Hold Edge Time is where you set how long your average times of holding the edge should last.

Long Hold Time is where you set how long holding the edge should last if your domme wants you to hold an edge for a long time.

Extreme Hold Time is where you set how long holding the edge should last if your domme is trying to basically destroy you lol.

These reason I differentiate these is because sometimes I want to be made to hold an edge for an extremely long time, like 30 minutes to an hour and up. So this allows the domme to push you to whatever extremes you set for yourself sometimes, without every single edge having to have some insane upper limit.

Long Edge Threshold is just how long it takes after being told to get to the edge that the domme thinks you're taking too long to get there.

- What is the line amount range ... isnt really clear for me

That's for the domme assigns you a writing task to do. If your value is 10-20, then whenever she gives you lines to write, she'll make you write them 10-20 times before you can move on.

- i imagine that for the tab "scripts" it doesnt do that much ? (except deselecting some then? )

Yes, this is where you can select\deselect scripts to be active.

- For URL files i see that only 1 of the 3 url blogs that i added are in the URL files (which is Sexyassoftheday.com). However i also added two others via URL files (2 tabs further) but cannot see them on the "Images" tab.

This sounds like something I'll have to investigate further with you.

- Regarding Genre images it seems self explanatory. I imagine that if in scripts a sentence refers to a path of Lesbianimage ... that then there will be an image chosen from the path way linked to Lesbian Local Image?
The only thing is (which was also my question last time), is that there are only 12 different themes ... What if i want to add other themes such as "chastity, humiliation, ..." ... i guess this is not possible ?
Are there any options to have that possibility though to have the script sometimes link to a chastity folder and so on even if it is not there in your 12 general folders?

Commands that show Genre images such as @ShowLesbianImage will show Local and\or URL images if they are selected and available.

There's no other genre for images displayed this way. If you want to create your own folder of local images, you can place it in the Images folder in the root directory of Tease AI. So you could create a folder like [Tease AI Rooty Directory]\Images\Chastity, and then put your images in there. To call random images through scripts, you would use @ShowImage[Chastity\*.*]

- I also see 3 columns of "v" tick the boxes on genre images ... what does the middle one do?

Those are for whether you want to use sub-directories or not

- For tagging i also understand rather well how it works but i also guess that here this is limited right? One thing i dont understand is the "garment, underwear, tattoo, ..." below with the textboxes next to it. i guess you can add lingerie next to garment for instance however what does it do then ? Does a script need to have exactly @Garmentlingerie ...for it to be able to choose a picture linked to that tag?

Certain elements of the tagging system need to be reimplemented, including those five "garment, underwear, tattoo, ...". The ability to actually show those labels is not currently in the code.

- What if you have a slideshow of your mistress usual domme ... and the pictures go forward like a slideshow ... how do then the domme tags come in to play? If you have for example "Furniture-table" ... linked to a picture of the domme ... when and how will this then mean something?

The Domme Tags with labels aren't currently available, but if you wanted to show a picture of the domme's naked ass for example, you would use @DommeTag(Ass, Naked)

- Same for the local tags ... do you just need to tag all your pictures and hope that one moment your picture will be tagged and linked to a certain phrase which has the #R.Cowgirl Tag or something?

Once I go through the current state of the tagging system, I'll try to include this kind of information in a FAQ

For video , i can indeed add them which is great , however will they really play when a scripts goes to for instance @playFemdomdommegenre movie (i know it is not the right wording, but you get the point)

You can't play specific genres of videos currently, but it's on the to-do list. The Genre categories main connnection to the scripts is with Command Filters like @VideoBlowjob, @VideoBlowjobDomme, etc. Currently these only come intgo play during Avoid the Edge, Censorship Sucks and Red Light Green Light.

- Is there a big difference between domme genre, domme special and domme general?

Domme specials are for JOI and CH videos, which now that I look at need their own domme Commands, so I'll put that on the to-do list as well.

- I understand not that much from Apps ... wasnt really clear

- the url files tab ... kind of know how to add URL's (good tool by the way), however how can i activate them and what are the best options here ?

Check out this great Getting Started guide by malaru, he goes really in-depth into that stuff and more viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19733

- What are the best threads to find "content" and to add them to your tease a.i. ? And how do you add them exactly in order to not make any mistakes?

avatarbr put together a handy resource in this thread viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19692

- Are you planning to do a lot of new stuff and ideas for this software system? What is your next big projects? Any update coming up?

Yes, Patch 54.8.0 should be released soon. Right now 80% of my work time is going into Total Brat, but I'm also working on scripting documentation and coding.

- I am really good at being creative and adding content. Is it easy for me to actually create scripts and modules and so on ? What are the things where a non-IT person like me can be creative ? (Is it only vocubalry and scripts ... or ?

Well, I certainly tried to design the language to be user-friendly, I think the biggest obstacle to that has been the lack of documentation. It's one of the things I'm working on, but if you follow the scripting overviews in avatarbr's resource thread, you can get some pretty good ideas going without too much Command usage. If you start by writing some Modules for a current personality like Wicked Tease, I'm sure people would love to see some more stuff getting released. You can just write some modules and response files, or start reverse-engineering some scripts and see how it all fits together and make your own Personality. It's entirely up to you :)
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Some random answers

Post by avatarbr »

1885 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:16 am You can just write some modules and response files, or start reverse-engineering some scripts and see how it all fits together and make your own Personality. It's entirely up to you :)
Can confirm, opening actual scripts it is a good way to learn. TeaseAI code it is intuitive.

Some of variables and flags can be more complex, but you dont need to use from the start.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Is there a way now/ would you be willing in the future to allow integration with real code instead of scripting. I completely understand and agree with the decision to use scripting to make it user friendly especially for non-coders. However, there are some things I would like to do that seem impossible or extremely difficult without coding. I know that theoretically I could use the github code and make changes to the actual base program. But then, for someone to be able to use my personality, they would have to download the custom version of the app and also, it would be a pain to update versions. Thanks for all you have done and do for this community! :-)
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

ski23 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:13 am Is there a way now/ would you be willing in the future to allow integration with real code instead of scripting. I completely understand and agree with the decision to use scripting to make it user friendly especially for non-coders. However, there are some things I would like to do that seem impossible or extremely difficult without coding. I know that theoretically I could use the github code and make changes to the actual base program. But then, for someone to be able to use my personality, they would have to download the custom version of the app and also, it would be a pain to update versions. Thanks for all you have done and do for this community! :-)
The easiest way to have Tease AI connect to 'real code', would be to allow it to load DLL's from a specified folder. Script writers would then be able to have Tease AI load the DLL's and call whatever function they need from it.
But that would also cause pretty severe security issues, since malicious code could be hidden in that DLL as well. Tease AI is open source and maintained by a small group of people, so there isn't much chance of that containing something nasty. But it also means that someone else could see a way to exploit it for evil purposes. The program has file access and can connect to the internet after all...
But if you can provide the current team with some code that isn't difficult to implement, they can check it and just add it to the base program.
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

Just want to note that text 2 speech does not work well with @InputVar, it reads the path to the ? icon

I've also had issues with @RT (possibly combined with vocab files), but I haven't bothered to look into it, sorry :-(