[Tease AI] Getting Started

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

malaru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Tease AI] Getting Started

Post by malaru »

Hey everybody

since there are a lot of people asking for help with setting their Tease AI installation up properly and since 1885 has quite a lot on his plate with bugfixes and writing, I decided to lend him a hand and put together a "Getting Started" guide for Tease AI.

I planned something small and simple, but in the end the guide turned out to be 14 pages long. Whoops. :blush:
However, it now contains everything you need to enjoy Tease AI with all of its features, which I hope to be of help for some people.
This guide was created in cooperation with 1885 himself, so you can consider the information given here to (hopefully) be correct.

That being said, please keep in mind that with Tease AI being a changing software, the guide is a living document aswell. The information given here is valid for the current version 0.54.7. I will try to update it with the new releases of Tease AI if the need should arise.
Also, if you happen to have any questions concerning this guide or can think of anything that should be added here, please do not hesitate to ask.

Download

https://mega.nz/#!pnohnSDa!is2adoA9TLfE ... vOu-J3U7h0

For those of you who want to venture a little further into what Tease AI has to offer, I would suggest checking out this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19692
Here you can find more content like personalities, scripts and other useful stuff.

malaru
Last edited by malaru on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Getting Started

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Thank you so much this is really great, and just in time when Spicy 3.0 get's released well one day that is :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Nice work...this will help everyone starting.

I included in the resources topic.
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by AcRocha »

@malaru Nice work! Relevant advice, nice tumblrs, very complete :-)
I suggest you put a link to Avatarbr's topic, so that the reader can easily find more content to add to Tease AI after reading your guide.

@Avatarbr The link to malaru's post should be at the beginning of your topic, not hidden at the end like now lol ;-)

PS: @malaru Can you share the name of the girls you used (on page 10)?
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

Wow man! :w00t: :thumbsup:

I tried to set up TAI at least twice, but I never managed to get it work properly, now it feels I have a chance.
I scrolled it over and it looks really well-thought and awesome, I'll give TAI a try again, thanks!
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone :-D
AcRocha wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:45 am I suggest you put a link to Avatarbr's topic, so that the reader can easily find more content to add to Tease AI after reading your guide.
done.
AcRocha wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:45 am @malaru Can you share the name of the girls you used (on page 10)?
Yep:
Domme: Ashley Doll
Bratty Friend: Catie Minx
Caring Friend: Julie Vee
Cruel Friend: Emma Mae

malaru
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

AcRocha wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:45 am
@Avatarbr The link to malaru's post should be at the beginning of your topic, not hidden at the end like now lol ;-)
Good point. I moved to the top
Nutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nutter »

Really nice guide thanks. Was terribly confused the first time I tried getting tease AI to work.

Following the guide I managed to get it to mostly work, I've set it up exactly like you describe in the guide, but for some reason I don't get any pictures to pop up during a session, I just get a black screen. Any ideas to what the problem could be?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Nutter wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:07 pm Really nice guide thanks. Was terribly confused the first time I tried getting tease AI to work.

Following the guide I managed to get it to mostly work, I've set it up exactly like you describe in the guide, but for some reason I don't get any pictures to pop up during a session, I just get a black screen. Any ideas to what the problem could be?
No error message? The most commom problem is to miss the correct way the folders work.

MyPictures/set1/pictures.jpg
MyPictures/set2/morepictures.jpg

In this case, you need select the MyPictures folder in the settings. And that folder need to have set1, set2, etc folders inside. If you want just 1 folder, put all the pictures inside the set1 folder, and dont keep anymore folder inside the MyPictures folder.

Other case, can be a problem with your pictures. If you want to post some here, we can test, but its a long shot, because I never saw a picture with problem in TeaseAI.
Nutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nutter »

Thanks Avatar, turns out I apparantly did something wrong with setting up the folders the first time. Double checked it now and got it to work :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Nutter wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:35 am Thanks Avatar, turns out I apparantly did something wrong with setting up the folders the first time. Double checked it now and got it to work :-)
Yeah...the folder system can cause confusion. After you understand what 1885 wanted with this, make more sense. This allow you to use pictures of the domme with the same clothes in a session, and another clothes in other session, like what would happens with a real person.

The main problem is, not everyone find enough pictures to fill 1 set of images, and will get the same pictures over and over again in the same session. In HoT a placed a trigger where the domme says she will change the clothes, what make the pic set change a few times in the same session.
fsmiy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by fsmiy »

Thanks for the guide man. It really explained everything in a detailed and easy to understand way. I tried to give TAI a go two or three times before, and was never able to. Now it works :)
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Yanker »

Thank you for taking the time to pull this together. Hugely appreciated!

:thankyou:
Yanker
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): no
Sub/Slave(s): no

Post by john_player001 »

hi guys. I can't find the download folder in the given link. there is only a pdf file
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

john_player001 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 2:53 am hi guys. I can't find the download folder in the given link. there is only a pdf file
hi
yes, the guide is only a pdf. If you are looking for the actual TeaseAI download, you can find it stickied to the top of this subforum or in avatarbrs thread, that is linked in my original post.

malaru