[Tease AI] Getting Started

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Tease AI] Getting Started

Post by bobhill »

Thanks for the guide, malaru! Even after following it, I am having a couple of setup problems:

1 - I am struggling with the setup of the domme and glitters. Does the script (Wicked, HoT, etc.) control these, or are they separate downloads?

2 - Also, where do the files that are in the "Sharing Dommes" thread go?

3 - Not sure how the Domme vs. Random Domme feature and setup work.
avatarbr wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:38 pm No error message? The most commom problem is to miss the correct way the folders work.

MyPictures/set1/pictures.jpg
MyPictures/set2/morepictures.jpg

In this case, you need select the MyPictures folder in the settings. And that folder need to have set1, set2, etc folders inside. If you want just 1 folder, put all the pictures inside the set1 folder, and dont keep anymore folder inside the MyPictures folder.

Other case, can be a problem with your pictures. If you want to post some here, we can test, but its a long shot, because I never saw a picture with problem in TeaseAI.
4 - Is "MyPictures" folder in this example the same as the Tease AI/Images folder?

5 - Is the Tease AI/Images folder the place to put local genre images?

Thanks for any assistance, I know these are basic questions, but I can't figure them out. I have been searching and reading the "General" thread, but it takes a while to comb thru the 165 pages!!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

bobhill wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 pm Thanks for the guide, malaru! Even after following it, I am having a couple of setup problems:

1 - I am struggling with the setup of the domme and glitters. Does the script (Wicked, HoT, etc.) control these, or are they separate downloads?

2 - Also, where do the files that are in the "Sharing Dommes" thread go?

3 - Not sure how the Domme vs. Random Domme feature and setup work.

4 - Is "MyPictures" folder in this example the same as the Tease AI/Images folder?

5 - Is the Tease AI/Images folder the place to put local genre images?

Thanks for any assistance, I know these are basic questions, but I can't figure them out. I have been searching and reading the "General" thread, but it takes a while to comb thru the 165 pages!!
1- No. You need to configure that. Will work for all Personalities.
Pick a model/actress yu like to use as your Domme and Glitters. There are a topic where people are sharing pictures for dommes here.
2- Sharing Dommes? I don't know that.
3- Ramdom Domme it's a feature just for those who want to have different women as Domme everytime they play.
4 and 5 - No, you can use any folder for your images. Tease AI/Images folder it's needed just for direct use from Personalities.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

once i have the file in mega what do i do next i have downloaded the current version of tease AI and the patch but they do not open. please help.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

smargerbarg wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:43 pm once i have the file in mega what do i do next i have downloaded the current version of tease AI and the patch but they do not open. please help.
Did you unpack it and replace the files with the patch files? Then just run the Tease AI.exe in that folder. That should work for you.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

after importing to mega the next step is to save to computer? that is what i did, but there was nothing in the file when I opened the file it opens internet explorer home page. am I saving it incorrectly. thank you for your help! I am very excited to use Tease AI
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

smargerbarg wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:02 pm after importing to mega the next step is to save to computer? that is what i did, but there was nothing in the file when I opened the file it opens internet explorer home page. am I saving it incorrectly. thank you for your help! I am very excited to use Tease AI
The file in this thread is just a GUIDE. It will guide you through setting up tease ai. You can get the real tease ai files here:
Tease AI:
- viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19518

Tease AI Patch 55.3:
- viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

thank you would you mind if I PMed you? I am not having luck I have read the guide and lots of forum posts but I still cannot get the files to open is there a certain program that I should use to open them?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

smargerbarg wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:32 pm thank you would you mind if I PMed you? I am not having luck I have read the guide and lots of forum posts but I still cannot get the files to open is there a certain program that I should use to open them?
Did you have winzip/winrar/7-zip installed in your computer? You need one of these to unzip the files.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

smargerbarg wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:32 pm
thank you would you mind if I PMed you? I am not having luck I have read the guide and lots of forum posts but I still cannot get the files to open is there a certain program that I should use to open them?

Did you have winzip/winrar/7-zip installed in your computer? You need one of these to unzip the files.
ok so I have downloaded winzip. once tease AI and the patch are on mega, I then download to the computer and open using winzip?

if that is correct then the rest I should be able to follow along in the instructions I assume? any tips to make things go smooth? sorry I have a very limited experience on computers.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

smargerbarg wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:43 pm
smargerbarg wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:32 pm

ok so I have downloaded winzip. once tease AI and the patch are on mega, I then download to the computer and open using winzip?

if that is correct then the rest I should be able to follow along in the instructions I assume? any tips to make things go smooth? sorry I have a very limited experience on computers.
Yes, create a folder anywhere you want (You can call it "TeaseAI") and extract everything inside that folder. Personalities should be extracted inside the Script folder.

I can take a screenshot of the structure later to help.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

Yes, create a folder anywhere you want (You can call it "TeaseAI") and extract everything inside that folder. Personalities should be extracted inside the Script folder.

that would be very helpful. the patch is confusing me a little as well. thank you for your help!!

heres what I have done: downloaded Tease AI, and the patch replaced the files in the tease AI folder with the patch file. then I downloaded the wicked personality, then moved the files from wicked into the Tease AI folders.
Last edited by smargerbarg on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

smargerbarg wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:16 am

that would be very helpful. the patch is confusing me a little as well. thank you for your help!!

Note: The Audio, images and video folders you can see in this image, are the folders where you need to extract media files from personalities.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

I was able to do a session earlier today. tweaked everything and added more image files and videos. my question now is how do I change from wicked to House of Tease?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

smargerbarg wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:40 am I was able to do a session earlier today. tweaked everything and added more image files and videos. my question now is how do I change from wicked to House of Tease?
Open TeaseAI>Click on file(top left of the screen)>Click on the triangle on the right of Wicked Tease personality and choose House of Tease(see images below...)
Cattura di schermata (1).png
Cattura di schermata (1).png (87.42 KiB) Viewed 3054 times
Cattura di schermata (2).png
Cattura di schermata (2).png (6.54 KiB) Viewed 3054 times
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

Thanks for all the help! I’ve gotten teaseAI to work, well sort of. Still doesn’t run very smoothly (won’t bring up pictures) and the only personality that works is wicked. House of tease always crashes any advice on how to get it to run better?

I feel like the issue may be the way I have the files structured. When I download a personality it goes into scripts in its entirety? Or do I remove audio, picture, and video files to be saved elsewhere?