Desire Control

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Desire Control

Post by boundupone »

Does anyone have the old desirecontrol.com software?

I had it years ago and had the licence for it, but for some reason I now have everything except for the bigfile folder contents, which unfortunately seems to be the main software itself!

I have searched but cant find anything, so it is annoying as I have the licence but cant use it.

cheers
Try anything once!
sadisticflipside
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Desire Control

Post by sadisticflipside »

It is hosted at smartstim.com but I don't believe the binaries are available. You could ask someone over there for help, but the owner of the site is kind of a jerk and IIRC the software was taken off-line there after lack of interest so there is likely not a lot of hope.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Thanks for the suggestion. I dont imagine I would have much success over there, but I may give it a try next time i log on (I go on maybe a couple of times a month at most).

I guess another option would be if compatibility was built in to guideme/nyx/sexscripts so the old scripts I have could be used even without the main software.
Try anything once!
doti
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by doti »

Never heard about desirecontrol.com ; but if you have some scripts, we'll look at it at SexScripts (as we have done the same for CM for example). PM me here or send it on the SexScripts forum.
My sig is your sig.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

doti wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:05 pm Never heard about desirecontrol.com ; but if you have some scripts, we'll look at it at SexScripts (as we have done the same for CM for example). PM me here or send it on the SexScripts forum.
Same with guideme if you want to post the scripts somewhere, I will have a look
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

doti wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:05 pm Never heard about desirecontrol.com ; but if you have some scripts, we'll look at it at SexScripts (as we have done the same for CM for example). PM me here or send it on the SexScripts forum.
Sorry for the long delay, I thought I had lost the scripts, but I have this evening found copies on an old drive, I have uploaded and you can see them here -

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DkOrn ... Z9fDo41zZ0

Hope you can do something with them
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

philo wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:37 am
Same with guideme if you want to post the scripts somewhere, I will have a look
I have posted the link above, fingers crossed you can do something with them
Try anything once!