Teasing software scenario thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Teasing software scenario thread

Post by holaba_be »

Trusfrated wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:26 pm halaba_be, you're quite good at this. Keep it up! :w00t:
I've got some more ideas, like endings for the nice and bratty glitters, it just takes a while to write them all down (which makes me respect the people who wrote those personalities even more, cause that is magnitudes more text!)
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

An ending for the nice Glitter
Spoiler: show
Overview: The nice Glitter asks the Domme if she can makes the slave cum because she takes pity on him. The nice Glitter joins the session, and lets the slave choose who to cum for (Dome, glitters, any of the crushes). Slideshow of the chosen woman starts. If the slave chooses the nice Glitter, she is happy to help him cum, if he has chosen someone else, she seems less interested and just allows him to cum after appearing AFK during the final edge.
On subsequent runs of this ending, the nice Glitter will only let the slave cum if he chose her during the previous run. If the slave chose another woman to cum for during the previous run, the nice glitter will change her mind and deny as well.

Conditions: This ending can follow up a denial from the Domme (10% chance or so?). Nice Glitter must be configured. Slave has to be allowed to cum.

M: Oh, hold on a minute, I have some breaking news! / Wait a second (slavename), there has been a development / Don't leave yet, you might be in luck slave...
M: It seems (NiceGlitterName) has taken pity on you / (NiceGlitterName) feels sorry for you / (NiceGlitterName) wants to give you a break
M: She thinks you've earned an orgasm / She is pleading with me to let you cum / She feels you should be rewarded you for everything you've endured today...
M: Well, if that's what she thinks, she can do it herself! / But I can't be bothered, so she should do it herself! / I suppose she can take you over if she really wants to allow you...
M: So, do you want to give her a chance?
S: No => I like that you respect my decision baby! => END
S: Yes
M: Okay then, enjoy yourself! / Taking the easy way out huh? Whatever... / I guess denying you doesn't always work...
(Mistress leaves)
(NiceGlitter joins)
G: Hey (slavename)!
G: (MistressName) just told me she was denying you today / (MistressName) denied you today huh? / I'm here to save you from denial!
G: I think you've earned an orgasm, and I would like to see it! / You earned a real orgasm today, so I'm granting you one :) / I can see you need to cum today, that's why I stepped in after your denial.
G: You've even earned the right to choose who to cum for! / I'm even going to let you choose who to blow your load for! / And in even better news, you can choose your cum target!
G: So which crush or mistress would you like to finish with?
S: You/(NiceGlitterName) => G: Oooh baby, that's so nice of you! / I would be honored! / Well, if you think I'm sexy enough for that :)
S: (Other crush, glitter or domme) => G: Yeah, she's pretty sexy... / I can understand you wanting to wank for her / I guess she wouldn't mind you blowing your load for her...
S: (unknown name) => G: I don't know who that is... can you give me the name of one of your crushes or a domme? => (retry namecheck)

(Start slideshow of chosen crush)

G: Ok, enjoy these pictures! Start masturbating / Start jerking it while looking at these pictures honey / Start stroking for these photos!
(Wait 20s)
G: Oh yes, let me see you enjoy it! / This is so hot! / Keep going, I love it!
(Wait 20s)
G: Faster! / Speed it up! / Full speed now!
(Wait 20s)
G: Get ready to edge! / Final edge comming up now! / Get ready to edge darling
(Single edge routine)
S: Edging

(The nice glitter was selected last time in this ending)
(Was the nice glitter chosen this time?)
YES => G: Shoot it all out! Cum for me! / Cum for me baby, you deserve it! / Cum now! Get it all out, enjoy cumming for me!
NO: (Wait 30s), G: Oh yeah, sorry, yes, cum now, c'mon! / Oh, you are ready, sure honey, cum now / Ah right, yeah, have your orgasm now!

S: Came
G: Well done! / Good! / Nice load!
G: I hope you enjoyed it / I hope you remember what I did for you today / That must have been a relief, glad I could help you out.
G: I hope I can help out next time as well / Maybe a denial from (DommeName) isn't that bad everytime, huh? / Perhaps I'll be here in time to rescue you from your next denial as well!
G: Bye for now!
END

(Nice glitter NOT chosen last time)
(Wait 15s)
G: Huh, I'm not feeling it today it seems... / I think I made a mistake... / Strange, I kinda lost interest in seeing you cum...
G: Stop stroking / Drop the cock / Stop jerking it
G: Guess I'm denying you as well, sorry / I didn't really mean to get your hopes up for nothing, but sometimes things just don't work out for you slave / I guess you don't get to cum after all today, even I didn't expect myself to be so cruel to you
G: I guess we're done for today then. Maybe I can help you out next time...
END
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

And an ending for the bratty Glitter
Overview: After denial, the Domme hands the slave over to the Bratty Glitter. She will tell the slave to perform for her entertainment. First stroking and swinging his dick around, but leading up to a CBT finale. The slave will need to cover his balls with clothespins, all linked with a piece of string. When she allows the slave to finally cum, he will have to tear off the clothespins with the string at the same time. According to how he did, a few different ending speeches can occur.

Conditions: A chance to be run after a denial by the Domme, CBT needs to be allowed, slave should be allowed to cum, Bratty Glitter needs to be configured

D: Hold on, it seems (BrattyGlitterName) still wants to finish you off today / Don't go yet (slavename), (BrattyGlitterName) has another plan for you! / (BrattyGlitterName) seems to want to subvert my command over you, and might allow you to cum...
D: I'm not really liking this / I should be the one deciding this, damnit! / Kind of rude of her to just budge in on my slaves denial...
D: But I owe here some money she borrowed me when we went shopping a while back / But I still owe her a favor after losing a bet about how many edges you would be able to do / But I guess it would be very interesting to have her own me a favor...
D: So I guess I'll allow it this time / So why the hell not, she can have you! / So I can use you to get me an advantage, seems like a good plan!
D: I don't know what she has planned for you though / I do wander what she's going to do with you / I'm curious whether she'll be nice to you, or not....
D: Do you object to me handing you over for today?
S: Yes => D: Then my decision stands, no orgasm for you today! => END
S: No
D: Good luck then! / I hope it turns out well for you! / I hope she won't spoil you!
(Domme leaves)
(BrattyGlitter joins)
G: Hi (slavename)! / My toy arrives! / Oh goodie, I got you!
G: I don't know what (Dommename) told you, but I hope you don't think I'll just let you cum like it's no big deal / I hope you don't expect to just cum for me / You know me well enough to know I won't just let you squirt your seed for me
G: I want a show! / I want to be entertained! / I need you to amuse me first!
G: If you do well, I promise you a full orgasm! / You have the chance to earn yourself a full orgasm! / Do well enough, and you will be rewarded with a truly spectacular orgasm!
G: Do you agree to be tonight's entertainment for me? / Will you be my naked and sexy showman for today?
S: No => G: Weak boy... Perhaps next time you will be desperate enough! END
G: Excellent! / Cool! / Yay!
G: You need some tools though / You need to fetch some things first / You have to get me some gear first
G: Get a string or a shoelace or something similar, and a whole bunch of clothespins
S: Yes/ready
G: Good, now get nice and hard for me!
(Double Edge routine)
G: Now the show begins! / Now let's get it on! / And now the real fun starts!
G: Stand up / Get up on your feet / Stand up in front of the screen now!
G: Place the pins and shoelace within reach / Lay everything withing reach
G: Now, let's dance! / Now I wanna see you move! / First some dancing moves!
G: Add two clothespins to your balls...
G: Do 5 jumping jacks, make sure that cock bounces!
(Wait 10 s)
G: Cool! / Haha! / Look at it go!
G: Another clothespin! / One more clothespin on the balls dearest.
G: Now I wanna see some dick swinging / Now the dick gets to dance by itself! / Now for the main star of the event!
G: I want to see that dick swing around in circles! Start now!
(Wait 10s)
G: Now from left to right! / Now from side to side!
G: Shake those hips!
(Wait 10s)
G: Now up and down! / Now top to bottom!
G: gimme some hot thrusting!
(Wait 10s)
G: Now go all wild! / Now be creative! / Now go wild in every direction!
G: Swing it around so around hard! / Swing it around like you want to shake it off!
(Wait 10s)
G: Good, good / Nice work (slavename) / Good job toy!
G: You are getting me so damn hot / Your dick shaking is doing it's job over here, just so you know... / Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
G: Now let's build up for the finale! / Let's prepare you for the finale! / You need to be prepared for your big finish now, my little star
(3 edge routines)
G: Great, now let me explain what's going to happen next / Yummy, now I'll tell you how you are going to finish / Pay attention bitch, cum instructions comming up!
G: First, you are going to place the clothespins on your balls / The clothespins are going to go on your balls / Those balls are just asking to have some clothespins placed on them...
G: But you won't just put them on there, you need to insert the string between your skin and the pin. Link all of the clothespins up like that!
G: make sure there is enough of the string on each edge of this magnificent contraption!
G: How many clothespins? Well ALL OF THEM of course! / Start placing them on, and keep going until there are none left! / As long as there is place on those balls, you will keep adding clothespins!
G: Your nuts need to look like a hedgehong! / Your balls need to become a pin cushion! / This will look so cool!
G: Ok, you can place one on each nipple, cause I'm nice like that! / I guess you can place one on your nipples, to spread the fun around just a little bit! / MORE! MORE! MORE!
(Wait 30s)
G: Ready? / Done yet? / Tell me when you are ready!
G: Good, let's get you back up to 100% horny now / Great, let's get you rock hard again now! /Perfect, you need to do some edges for me now!
G: Start jerking! / Commence the masturbation! / Wank that cock!
(Wait 5s)
G: Faster!
G: Harder!
(Wait 5s)
G: As fast as you can now! / Maximum speed! / Top speed now!
G: Edge! / Get to the edge!
S: edging
G: Hold it! Keep jerking as fast as you can without cumming!
G: This looks soo cool! / Look at those balls making such a racket! / I wonder if that is as painful as it looks!
(Wait 20s)
G: Ok, that'll do... / Good job, you can stop now / Ok, enough jerking for a minute now
G: You were going pretty hard there... / That was some pretty wild action
G: Did you lose any of the clothespins? / Did any clothespins fall off? / Are you missing clothespins now?
S: No => G: Then you obviously weren't jerking hard and fast like I told you! Let's try that again and make sure at least one escapes! => (edge routine with 30s hold)
S: Yes => G: Don't feel bad, that means you jerked it fast, like I told you / Just like I wanted, extra pain for you! / Well done, that must have hurt! Excactly like I planned!
G: Now start jerking for me / Keep up the pressure, wank that cock / Just masturbate at a steady pace for a minute now
G: For you grand finale, we will have an amazing combo of pain and pleasure slave...
G: You might have guessed it, but you are going to rip off those clothespins with the string.... WHILE YOU ARE CUMMING!
G: I so want to see your face when that happens! / It would make me ecstatic to see you endure that / I'm almost cumming myself just thinking about it!
G: When you are edging for the final, get both ends of the string in your offhand, ready to pull...
G: When I tell you to cum, you will NOT STOP STROKING until all of the clothespins are torn off.
G: When the last one is of, you should be cumming already, but I'll give you a grace period of 3 seconds after the last clothespin.
G: If I can't see any cum by then, you are going to have to stop stroking / If no ejaculation has taken place by then, just stop / If there is no semen out by then, you will cease all stimulation slave!
G: I don't care if that would ruin it / Even if that would ruin your orgasm / And stopping means stopping, even if you are actually just about to blow!
G: You only get once chance, use it wisely! / And if you fail to cum, denial will be your faith! / If you can't cum during the rip-off, you won't be cumming at all!
G: If you stop stroking for even a millisecond before or during the rip-off, the show is cancelled! / If you hesitate even for a moment, or pause your strokes while tearing of the clothespins, stop everything immediately. / If you don't manage to keep stroking through all of this, you must stop touching your dick!
G: And then you can just leave here with your blue balls full. So you better be really close to that edge!
G: I don't think this needs saying, but there is no need to keep quiet during this slave. I'd love to hear your orgasmic grunts being mixed with cries of intense pain.
G: If you are even half as turned on as me, you'll shoot your load halfway across the room / You should be so hot for me, you'll be spraying your cum all over the floor / Make sure you are standing in my view, so I can see your semen fly everywhere!
G: I want your floor slippery! / I want you to look down on your cum-covered floor in shame afterwards!
G: Are you ready for the show of a lifetime? / Ready to make me soaking wet with your pain? / Ready to show me how badly you need to cum?
S: No => G: Scared huh? Probably smart you decide to chicken out now then... But also no orgasm for you today. END
G: Nice, increase your speed. Good boy, stroke faster!
(Wait 45s)
G: Get ready to edge! / Prepare your balls for emptying! / Almost there painslut!
G: Edge your cock, now! / Bring yourself to the verge of orgasm!
G: YES! Hold it for 10 seconds and prepare to pull the string!
(Wait 10s)
G: RIP AND CUM! / Tear them off and CUM! / LET HER RIP AND CUM!
G: I'll need a situation report... / I need you to tell me what happened / I must know the aftermath!
G: Did you cum?
S: Yes => G:Did you tear all of the clothespins off while cumming?
S: Yes => GOTO GOODCUM
S: No => GOTO BADCUM

S: No
G: Then you probably didn't really need to cum that badly, did you... / I guess you can go a while longer without an orgasm, if you can't make a small sacrifice like this! / I would have expected a weak slave like you to fail me!
G: Did you at least pull off some clothespins?
S: Yes => GOTO GOODDENIAL
S: No => GOTO BADDENIAL

GOODCUM
G: Awesome job slave... I never expected you to have the discipline!
G: I don't know if you got any enjoyment out of it, but I most certainly did. And that's all that matters of course!
G: You can start cleaning up now, but thank you for a Broadway-worthy show!
G: I hope to see you soon! Perhaps that's no longer true for you though ;)
END

BADCUM
G: Pathetic... Taking the pleasure, but avoiding the pain!
G: Tear of any remaining clothespins, hard!
(Post Orgasm torture routine)
G: I don't know what I'll do to you next time, but rest assured you will like it even less!
G: Now clean up your mess, and get out of my face!
END

GOODDENIAL
G: At least you tried. And it was still entertaining to watch.
G: We'll try this again sometime, I'm sure we can get you there!
G: But I told you it was your only chance to cum, so this will be all for today slave.
G: See you soon!
END

BADDENIAL
G: Chickened out huh? Tear of the clothespins. If you still are too weak-willed to do it, just take them off.
G: I guess you'll need some more discipline so you learn to follow orders!
(long CBT routine)
G: Maybe next time be less of a coward for me, huh?
END
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

OK, I will take a look at these Glitter ends....could be a good use of the small point system I implemented but never used.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

holaba_be wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:50 pm And an ending for the bratty Glitter
So, after reading the scripts, I dont think would work the way I wanted (in my case, would be a reward, and the scripts can be a bad end).

But I think I can get some parts to adapt in a normal tease, if this is OK to you.

(Well, I will do anyway, just want to know if I will put in the public version or on my personal version :lol: )
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:52 am
holaba_be wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:50 pm And an ending for the bratty Glitter
So, after reading the scripts, I dont think would work the way I wanted (in my case, would be a reward, and the scripts can be a bad end).

But I think I can get some parts to adapt in a normal tease, if this is OK to you.

(Well, I will do anyway, just want to know if I will put in the public version or on my personal version :lol: )
More content is better for everyone. As far as I'm concerned, everyone is free to take the entire script, parts, or even just a sentence or two. I look forward to seeing what you make of it in the next release :)
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not Collared

Post by closetwanker »

So, this is a work in progress. But before I continue with it I wanted to put it out there and see if someone can turn this into a functional script? Is the format good, or is there a better way?
Overview: A Stroking script in which the Domme describes a blowjob to the sub while showing images from the tagged imagages such as Mouth, blowjob, cumshot
The sub is to simulate the action as best as possible

D: Let me ask you....

D: Do you ever fantasize about me giving you a blowjob #PetName?
{yes} Such a stupid wanker. That will never happen! GO TO CBT FILE AND THEN RETURN TO "But you do still...."
[no] So, you are learning #PetName
You're getting smart #PetName
Improving.....that pleases me #PetName
But you do still think about a woman giving you a lovely, wet blow job....true?
[yes] I knew you did. So let's fantasize together about your blowjob.

[no] Really? You've stopped thinking about blow jobs. You are truely pathetic!
Wow....I don't think I've ever met a guy who doesn't think about blow jobs
And you consider yourself a "man"?
Well, let me remind you of how one feels. GO TO "PAINTED, wet lips......"

D: She takes your tender balls in one hand. Softly craddeling them. @ShowHandjob
Rolling them gently in her hand. @ShowHandjob
Her other hand wrapped around the base of your cock @ShowHandjob
She gently kisses the tip of your cock. She slids her tongue out between those delicious lips @ShowBlowjob
And begins licking the head of your stiffy @ShowBlowjob
20 sec pause
First, just the tip of her tongue. Up and down your leaking little slit. @ShowBlowjob
Then back and forth.....side to side. @ShowBlowjob
Her tongue slides down the underside of your cock. Teasing your sweet, litte spot. @ShowBlowjob
1 minute pause
You shudder, and she looks right into your eyes and.....
....softly wispers "I want to taste you. I want to taste you so bad"
She slips her softs lips tightly around the head of your dick....just the headm mind you #PetName
Letting it slide in and out of those pretty painted lips
30 sec pause
Her lips pulling on the head of your cock. You begin to feel the ache in your balls. @ShowBlowjob
Nothing compared to the ache that I create in your nasty balls though.
45 sec pause
Slowly....and I MEAN slowly, she starts to take you in deeper. @ShowBlowjob
Your dick sliding out of her mouth. Wet, shiny with her spit. @ShowBlowjob

She's taking half of your cock in now.
Up and down, up and down
While she stares into your eyes

Her lips tight against your horny fles

And she begins pressing her tongue harder agains the special spot of yours

Looking at you, she whispers "I want to make you edge."
Tell me when you edge.

And with that, she begins to suck you hard and deep.
Her lips moving ALL the way down your shaft
Pressing against your belly

That's really not much of a challenge for her though, since your dick is so pathetic
You can't even make her eyes tear up as she takes you in all the way
Such a disappointment you are sexually. You really are only good for our amusement
Don't you know that women want a cock big enough to make them gag.
If it's not big enough to gag on.....then how will it ever make their sweet, little pussies cum.

But this won't take long....it's not like you're a stud or something.
Her head bouncing up and down on your hard, desperate pecker

EDGE:
Let me know please. I've got other ideas, similiar that would be footjob, titjob, handjob etc.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

closetwanker wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:05 pm So, this is a work in progress. But before I continue with it I wanted to put it out there and see if someone can turn this into a functional script? Is the format good, or is there a better way?

Let me know please. I've got other ideas, similiar that would be footjob, titjob, handjob etc.
The format is perfect to me.

Here the code, you just need to finish that part (keep the @EdgeMode on the first line):
(EdgeForGoto1)
EDGE: @EdgeMode(Normal)
#PetName
Let me ask you....
Do you ever fantasize about me giving you a blowjob ?
[yes] Such a stupid wanker. That will never happen! @Goto(Punish)
[no] So, you are learning #PetName
@DifferentAnswer #YesorNo
You're getting smart #PetName
Improving.....that pleases me #PetName
(AV_Still)
But you do still think about a woman giving you a lovely, wet blow job....true?
[yes] I knew you did. So let's fantasize together about your blowjob. @Goto(AV_YesBJ)
[no] Really? You've stopped thinking about blow jobs. You are truely pathetic!
@DifferentAnswer #YesorNo
Wow....I don't think I've ever met a guy who doesn't think about blow jobs
And you consider yourself a "man"?
Well, let me remind you of how one feels. @Goto(AV_Painted)
(AV_YesBJ)
She takes your #Balls in one hand. Softly craddeling them. @ShowTaggedImage @TagHandjob
Rolling them gently in her hand. @ShowTaggedImage @TagHandjob
Her other hand wrapped around the base of your cock @ShowTaggedImage @TagHandjob
She gently kisses the tip of your cock. She slids her tongue out between those delicious lips @ShowBlowjobImage
And begins licking the head of your stiffy @ShowBlowjobImage @Wait(20)
First, just the tip of her tongue. Up and down your leaking little slit. @ShowBlowjobImage
Then back and forth.....side to side. @ShowBlowjobImage
Her tongue slides down the underside of your cock. Teasing your sweet, litte spot. @ShowBlowjobImage @Wait(30)
You shudder, and she looks right into your eyes and.....
....softly wispers "I want to taste you. I want to taste you so bad"
(AV_Painted)
She slips her softs lips tightly around the head of your dick....just the headm mind you #PetName
Letting it slide in and out of those pretty painted lips @Wait(30)
Her lips pulling on the head of your cock. You begin to feel the ache in your #Balls. @ShowBlowjobImage
Nothing compared to the ache that I create in your #Balls though. @Wait(30)
Slowly....and I MEAN slowly, she starts to take you in deeper. @ShowBlowjobImage
Your dick sliding out of her mouth. Wet, shiny with her spit. @ShowBlowjobImage
She's taking half of your cock in now.
Up and down, up and down
While she stares into your eyes
Her lips tight against your horny fles
And she begins pressing her tongue harder agains the special spot of yours
Looking at you, she whispers "I want to make you edge."
#Stroke to the edge @EdgeMode(Goto, EdgeForGoto1)
And with that, she begins to suck you hard and deep.
Her lips moving ALL the way down your shaft
Pressing against your belly
That's really not much of a challenge for her though, since your dick is so pathetic
You can't even make her eyes tear up as she takes you in all the way
Such a disappointment you are sexually. You really are only good for our amusement
Don't you know that women want a cock big enough to make them gag.
If it's not big enough to gag on.....then how will it ever make their sweet, little pussies cum.
But this won't take long....it's not like you're a stud or something.
Her head bouncing up and down on your hard, desperate pecker
(EdgeForGoto1)
EDGE: @EdgeMode(Normal)
@End
(Punish)
@CBT
@NullResponse @Goto(AV_Still)
@End
Derpsel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Derpsel »

holaba_be wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:24 pm Another ending alternative

Overview: Your Domme denies you, but the mean Glitter is interested in finishing the slave of. The slave gets to choose if he wants to risk it. If he does, the mean Glitter will try to get him as turned on as possible, and will promise she'll let him cum if he will eat up his cum. When accepted, some CBT and edging happens, after wich the slave has to ejaculate on a food item. After a short pause, he will have to eat it, to the delight of the mean Glitter.

Condition: The slave must be allowed to orgasm (no chastity etc). The tease must have been going one for at least 1 hour, and at least 48 hours need to have passed since the slave last got to have an orgasm. Since it's optional, the CEI flag does not need to be enabled, but it will be enabled if the slave obeys.

M: You must be anxious to know if you are going to cum today (slavename) ... / Let's see if you are lucky today slave....
M: Give me one more edge! / Final edge, you can do it!
S: On the edge!
M: Not today, stop stroking! / Aaaaaaand...... NO! Stop! / I'm not in the mood to see you squirt, hands off!
M: That'll be all for today... / So I don't need you anymore for now... / That's all she wrote today....
(Wait 10 seconds)
M: Hold on... / Wait a second / Don't leave yet!
M: You know, I was chatting with (CruelGlitterName) just now, and I told her I just denied you for today.
M: That always makes hear laugh / She loves hearing good news / She keeps telling me I should deny you more often
M: But today she's asking me to let her finish you off... / But she pleaded with me to let her make you spill it today... / But now she wants to see your cum all of a sudden...
M: I would be suspicous, but I'll let you take the risk if you want / That would worry me if I were a slave, but I'm not, so the choice is yours / That's unlike her, would you think she has a hidden agenda?
M: So do you want to head off for her? I won't be around to keep you safe, so decide wisely!
S: NO => M: Probably a smart move, why risk it when you might get lucky with me another day and survive as well! => END
M: Ok, it's your dicks funeral ;) / Don't say I didn't warn you! / Well, I hope I get to see you again poor slave
(Mistress leaves, Cruel Glitter joins)
G: I don't believe it, you are actually comming to me! / Well you are definitely living on the edge, pun intended! / Ha! Gotcha!
G: You seem pretty aroused already, but give me an edge just to make sure!
(single Edge routine)
G: I've heard it's been a few days since you got to cum / (DommeName) told me she's been keeping you denied for a few days now / I know you have been denied for days now
G: And (DommeName) has been teasing you for over an hour now / And you've been played with for over an hour today / And your cock has been treated like the toy it is for over an hour today
G: So I understand why you are desperate enough to take your chance with me / That must be why you want to cum so badly you will even lay your faith in my hands
G: But you of course realise it won't be easy with me / I don't suppose it would be a surprise that your orgasm comes with a cost when I'm around... / You know nothing is ever easy with me...
G: So you must be thinking, I'll take some CBT to be allowed to come, easy, even from (CruelGlitterName) / You are probably expecting CBT to amuse me, and then a nice orgasm for you / Some hard CBT to trade in for an orgasm, you think?
G: You are partially correct slave / Well you are not completely wrong / So it seems you can read half of my mind
G: So start by getting the clothespins ready! / Get the clothespins for starters!
G: But it's not that easy / But that's not all / Fortunately, there is more!
G: To make you more interested in my proposal, start jerking off. Fast / To make you more eager for my terms, begin wanking, fast! / Start jerking off quickly, so I know you will give my proposal a favorable answer
G: You should try to get close to the edge. If you think you can handle it, you can ride it; while I explain my proposal.. As soon as you give me an answer, you can stop stroking
G: Yes, I want to see your seed today. Not just because you want to cum obviously...
G: I want to see you eat it! / But because you will have to eat it!
G: I'll take it easy on you: you won't have to eat it directly. That's nice of me right? But you will be swallowing before we are through for tonight slave!
G: So give me an answer, do you want to cum or not?
S: No => G: Well that sucks.... stop stroking and off you go then! / Boooh, what a coward, have fun being denied again then! Stop touching that dick and get out of my face! END
S: Yes / I want to cum
G: Oh goodie! / Excellent! / Awesome slave!
G: You can stop stroking now / Stop stroking (slavename) / Drop the dick now little cumeater
G: Like I said, I won't make you eat it pure / Fortunately for you, you won't have to just lick it up from your hand / I'll make it taste a bit less cummy, to ease you into it
G: Maybe you don't know, but cum adds some nice zest to a meal / You know, cum is an excellent replacement for your salt intake.... / I'll have you use it as a nice sauce
G: So I need you to get yourself a little something to eat / Grab a bit to eat servant! / Get yourself something you enjoy eating
G: Preferably something soft you can poke at least the tip of your dick in, but I'm not picky. Perhaps a sandwich or a slice of bread or some cake or .... If there is nothing soft, just get a cookie or something. Probably a good idea to put it on a plate as well, unless you want to lick your spillage of the ground! If you can't find anything, you will be getting just that empty plate, and don't say I never try to help you out!
G: Start moving! And be happy I'm not making you fuck a bag of spicy Doritos!
S: Ready/ Yes
G: Great, let's get going! / And the show commences! / I can't wait to see the finale today!
G: Let's decorate you a bit / Let's make sure you are not too comfortable / So for an entree...
G: A clothespin on each nipple please / Attach a clothespin to each nipple / Those nipples each need a clothespin, you know that
(Single edge routine)
G: Now add one pin on each side of your balls / Now add one clothespin on your balls. Or no, add two! / Let's torture your nuts a bit, place two clothespins
(Single edge routine)
G: I don't want you to start doubting your decision. Start jerking off so your brain is deprived of oxygen... / Not long now, jerk hard and fast! / I can see the end now, start a sprinting jerk now!
G: Get on your knees....
G: Don't stop jerking now / You are going to keep jerking until the end now / Keep jerking, feel the burn!
G: place the saucer in front of you...
G: Add two more clothespins on your balls, while you are still jerking!
G: Edge for me, now!
G: Slow down your strokes to half speed / Slow down a bit, but don't stop!
(Wait 5 s)
G: Edge again! / C'mon, get to the edge again! / I want to see you desperate: edge!
G: Hold it! / Ride it! / Keep on it!
G: Aim your little cock at the saucer now! / Get your dick as close as possible to the plate... / Get your dick to within an inch of the plate!
G: Now tell me, do you want to cum? / So, you wanna cum? / Do you want to cum slave?
S: No => G: Chickening out huh? Coward... Stop it and get out of my sight!
S: Yes/ I need to cum
G: I can't hear you... / What? / Speak up you worm!
G: BITCH! DO YOU WANT TO CUM AND EAT YOUR DISGUSTING SEMEN ?
S: No => G: Chickening out huh? Coward... Stop it and get out of my sight!
S: Yes/ I need to cum
S: This is awesome! / I love it! / This is what true power feels like!
(ruincheck)
Ruined? => G: Now ruin your orgams, right on or in it! / On second thought, you don't need a full orgasm to donate your semen right? Ruin it over your plate! / Hahahaha, you fell into my trap! This will be the worst, but ruin it you painslut! Right on your food!
Not ruined? => G: Drown your food in semen, cum for me! / Cum! Get it all on there! / Dump you disgusting seed in the food, get it all on there!
S: came/ruined
G: Wow, that was so cool / What a show babe! / Spectacular, all that cum from that tiny dick!
G: Now let's relax for a second / Take a break before we go on / Catch your breath for a bit
G: To keep you occupied: take of the clothespins, one by one / Start taking of the clothespins, one by one
G: While you are doing that, think about what's about to happen / While you are enduring that pain, think about the consequences of your deeds / Consider your next task now, while your balls and nipples are suffering
(Wait 30s)
G: Done? / Ready?
S: yes/ready
G: Look at it / Take a good look / Look at your disgusting mess
G: Look closer! / No, really look, put your face right above it / Get close enough to smell it!
G: Realise what you are going to do cumeater! / You know what happens next, right? / Think about how it will taste in your mouth you cumslut! / You will probably even enjoy it, pervert!
G: You need to get a taste... / Let's get you accustomed.... / Start by just a little
G: Give it a good lick! / Lick it! / Drag your tongue over it
G: Be sure to get some cum in your mouth :) But don't swallow it yet
G: Savour it / Twirl it around some / Let it rest on your tongue...
G: Swallow and get ready for you main dish! / Enough appetizing, swallow it and be ready for the rest! / Now you know what to expect, swallow the little bit, and get ready for the rest!
G: Eat it all! / Stuff it all in your mouth! / I want to see it dissapear in your mouth, now!
(Wait 5s)
G: God that's so hot / You are such a cumlover! / This is the best night ever!
G: Lick it all up, every last drop! / I want that plate licked clean! / Keep licking untill there is nothing left!
(Wait 20s)
G: Did you get it all?
S: No =>
G: Are you going to finish it or what?!
S: No =>
G: So you fail miserably.... get the hell out of here you useless tool... (set a 3 day Chastity period but don't tell the slave) => END
G: Get on with it then, I ain't got all day! (Wait 20s)
G: Great job slave / Finally you do something worthwhile! / Amazing, a self cleaning slave toy!
G: Did you enjoy that? / How did you like it? / You must be looking forward to your next session with me now, right?
S: (any answer)
G: It doesn't even matter, you know what's up now :D / Whatever, I know what I can make you do now :D / At least everyone will now you will eat your cum now, like it or not!
G: I will let you enjoy the aftertaste now... / Now you can enjoy sitting there, naked, with a filthy cock and a taste of sperm in your mouth / Enjoy this feeling slave, and if you don't, start learning to love it!
G: Oh yeah, next time you eat this food, remember how it tastes when covered in sperm!
END (add some flag to let your Domme know you did this if it's the first time? She can comment on it in the next session if possible: "So (CruelGlitterName) made you eat your cum huh? I'll remember you are just another cumbucket for us!")
Any chance of this becoming a script? It looks great.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

OK, I got stucked in one part of HoT v4.

My idea was to make the Link part (that small part after a tease/module, where the domme just say some things to you) a conversation where the domme and you should get a rest from the session. The lines would push the user to type something.

But I wanted that part to have a chance to affect the session in some way. She could push some kinkys you had not "accepted", like: "Just for today, you would like to try some CEI?" (I can do that with temp flags, will not affect other sessions) after she say something about how she think this is hot and you say "I guess". Or something to lead to extend a little the session duration.

But, I really dont have any idea how to start that conversations. I tried to look at the current links to find some "path", but nothing... :whistle:

So, if anyone have some ideas , I could work from there. I really just need some start points.
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Harry2stroke »

Hey

Something like this ?

Misstress
#PetName i would like to put a little kinky stuff in our sessions
I know you have your priciples, like i do.
but in order to keep our meetings interesting, i think we should try some new things .....
just from time to time ...
not permanently ...
so what do you think about it?
(possible answers from to put here)

Slave:
what do you have in mind Misstress?
what do you think about?
Any ideas?

Misstress
Maybe some CBT or CEI?
Just a little bit to keep things interesting ..
So would you like to do that for me ?
[yes] Awww thats awsome sweetheart. @Goto(give it a try)
[no] Hmmm why dont you think of it for some minutes while watching some kinky videos? @Goto(think of it)

(think of it)
Just take a few minutes watching and think of it.
Maybe you can do this for me, that would be really great.
I think it also can increase your chance to cum later for me #Smile

(give it a try)
I always thounght that you are willing to try honey.
And i am very proud of you, that you are willing to do this for me.

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Harry2stroke wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 4:27 am Hey

Something like this ?
It's more like something to lead to that. Some more casual talk leading to some "kinky" talk.
Like, talking about internet and sites, asking for some sites suggestions, and something there "trigger" the kinky part.

Anyway, I still can use your example :-D thanks.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Me again :lol:

So, I had this idea for a game, but I really don't know how to "create the text" for that. I want to focus on the code for the game.

The idea : The Domme invite all the Glitter to the chat, to play a game. Every glitter will have a few rounds to make you edge. Who make you edge win, and get a reward (I don't know what yet).

So, I need the introdution for the game, and a few ramdom/generic lines for the rounds.

tks for any help
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:41 am Me again :lol:

So, I had this idea for a game, but I really don't know how to "create the text" for that. I want to focus on the code for the game.

The idea : The Domme invite all the Glitter to the chat, to play a game. Every glitter will have a few rounds to make you edge. Who make you edge win, and get a reward (I don't know what yet).

So, I need the introdution for the game, and a few ramdom/generic lines for the rounds.

tks for any help
Created a scenario. It's not really a competition, but more of a 'bet needing to be settled' thing. I could try and think up something to make it more of a competition if you really want it that way. I've let the Domme explain how it works, so I don't know if that is how you envisioned it. Also, for the reward thing I'm not sure if that is technically doable right now (having those flags set and checked during the ending script, or going to a private session with a glitter without the usual 'I need to leave for a second' chat from the mistress). But I'm sure you can make it work!

M: So I was talking to some friends yesterday / I had a discussion with some of my friends yesterday / I had an interesting conversation yesterday
M: I was explaining how I could make you edge with just a snap of my fingers / I told them I had complete control over your edges
M: But they claimed it wasn't that special / But they didn't seem impressed
M: Can you believe that? / How dare they question my dominance over you?
M: So I invited them over for this session / So I told them they should come and take a look!
(All the glitters join)
M: Hi girls / Hello there unbelievers
MG(Mean Glitter): Hello
BG(Bratty Glitter): Howdy
NG(Nice Glitter): Hey!
M: So, about our conversation yesterday / So let's continue our discussion
M: Let me show you something! / Allow me to demonstrate my power!
M: (Slavename), Edge!
M: Hold it!
M: See, like it's nothing! / You see how he just edged at my whim?
M: You can stop now / Ok, hands off
M: Anyone think they can do this as well?
BG: When he looks at me he gets way hornier than any other woman! / Bah, I'm sure he thinks of me when he edges / He would edge in half the time if he was with me!
MG: He would edge way faster with me / I could do it in half the time / Took him long enough it seems...
MG: He's so scared of me he would stroke his cock so fast it would go raw if I commanded him to edge / I would just threaten him with pain if he didn't edge fast enough / His fear of me would make him edge in seconds!
NG: Aww, you do know guys get turned on from anything with breasts? / He would edge for any woman, cause he has a dick / Edging is pretty much default behaviour for men though, not really your achievement...
M: Oh that's what you all think? / You really think so?!
M: Well let's find out who is the true master of (slavename)'s edges / Let's see who's right then! / Only one way to find out who is right
M: How about a race! / We're having a race! / This will be a fun competition
M: Everyone gets 30 seconds to make his dick edge / How about you all get 30 seconds to make (slavename) edge / I think 30 seconds should be enough to make him edge since you all claim to be so adept at this
M: If you fail, he'll get 10 seconds to cool down / (slavename) gets a 10 second pause between each attempt
M: So we don't just finish the other woman's job / To make sure he edges for whoever has her turn
M: Deal? / Everyone on board? / Agreed?
NG: Yep, sounds fun!
MG: I love a challenge!
BG: Easy win for me!
(if the slave replies with Yes) => M: Oh be quiet, your consent is not needed / Shut up, who cares if you agree, you're going to do as your told anyway
M: I've got a timer ready / My stopwatch is ready / Here we go!
M: Slave, start stroking that dick nice and fast! / Jerk that cock quickly now!
M: I'll start the timer and will announce the next contestant! / I'll call the next player after 30 seconds
M: Let's start with... / And the first to take her turn is ...

(Goto Choose a Contestant)

(Choose a Contestant: M, NG, BG, MG; in a random but repeating order)
M: (Contestant name)! Go! / Your turn (Contestant name) / Give it your best shot (Contestant Name) / (Contestant Name) is up! / You're up (Contestant Name)
(Some lines of chosen Contestant get typed, added with some non specific onse)
(On slave edge goto Winner)
(After 30 seconds, a cooldown line gets called)
(Wait 10 seconds)

(MG lines)
(MG mostly shows femdom images, with some of her own images as well)
Jerk that cock bitch!
Faster! I want to see a blur!
You will be sorry if you are not edging RIGHT NOW!
Slap those balls while you jerk, a painslut like you will love that!
Faster, I don't care if it hurts! In fact I love it when it hurts!
It's not because your cock is so pathetic you can't edge for me!
Feel the burn!
If you won't edge NOW you will be crying the next time I have you to myself
Do you think I'm kidding? This is not a joke to me! Edge or suffer!
If you won't edge that cock for me, I'll make sure it never edges again!

(BG lines)
(BG only shows pictures of herself)
Just admit I'm the one that turns you on the most!
Edge that dick for me, you know I deserve it!
You should feel honoured to jerk that pathetic penis for me!
Prove your devotion to me!
Edge for me, you know I'm the only one that can make you feel this good
Edge for me, like you've done so many times!
Worship my body!
Cry out my name, that will help you edge!
Imagine me touching you, that would make any man edge!
You can go faster for me, can't you? I'm not easy to impress so do your best

(NG Lines)
(NG shows crushes and softcore images)
C'mon baby, jerk your cock for all the women you know
Faster, just look at this woman, doesn't she make you hot as hell?
You've jerked so many times for (name of crush shown), you know it feels great
You are a man, so prove it to me!
Doesn't (name of crush shown) just want to make you squirt all over the place?
Look at her! Worship her beatiful body with your strokes
(name of crush shown) is looking at you, you need to impress her with your fastest possible jerking!
Fast, faster, fastest! If you aren't edging while looking at her, I'm not sure you are a man at all!
You know you need it! All day and every day! Edge! Edge! Edge!
Edging is what you were made for, just admit it and give me an edge!

(M)
(M shows pictures of herself and random images from any category)
You belong to me, as do your edges!
Do not even think about dissapointing your Mistress!
I don't know what I'll do to you if you edge with anyone else, but I do know you won't like it a bit!
Edge for your Mistress!
Remember I own you, there is no excuse for failing me
Faster, or I'll lock it up for a month!
You need to prove you are worthy of being my slave!
You have given me countless edges dear slave, but your next one must be mine as well!
I know your dick, it wants to edge for me, it NEEDS to edge for me!
My slave, my dick, my edge.

(Non specific lines)
You call that fast?
Why aren't you edging like I told you?
Are you holding out on me? You better not try to save this edge for someone else's turn!
Edge it baby!
Come on, just a bit faster for me!
Just give it everything you've got right now!
You can go faster, I know you can!
Just a quick sprint to the finish now!
Edge for me and I'll make sure today will be a good day for you!
You like to edge, you want to edge, you NEED to edge, so just do it now!

(Cooldown lines)
Your turn is over (last persons name), stop jerking (slavename)
Stop! You failed (last persons name)!
Stop jerking, time for someone else!
No edge this time, relax a bit
Stop wanking! I guess making him edge isn't that easy after all huh?
She failed, stop masturbating!
Nope, not this turn! Hands off!

(Winner)
(If winner == Glitter)
G: Wow, I did it / Yeah I won! / You see, he loves edging for me!
(Goto Glitter winner)
(If winner == Mistress)
M: Like I said, I own his edges / So now we can stop this silly argument, he is clearly my edge-whore / There we go, another edge for me, as usual!
M: Now leave us, I've got some plans for him now that don't include you! / Now you are dismissed, I've still got some unfinished business with (slavename)
END

(Glitter winner)
M: I guess I can't own every one of his edges / Well, that was dissapointing... / Well I never! I'll remember this (slavename)
(50/50 Chance of going to favour or private session)

(Favour)
M: I guess you deserve my apologies (Glitter name), but how about I trade you a favour with (slavename) instead? / So (Glitter name), I guess you can have something done to (slavename) today / Well, since he seems to like you so much, how about you tell me something I can do to (slavename) for you
(Goto won section of winning Glitter)
M: Well, ok I guess / Okay, I'm a woman of honor so I'll grant you this request / To the winner the spoils I guess!
END

(MG won)
MG: Oh, simple, just ruin his orgasm for me today! / You what I always want for (slavename): a ruined orgasm! / Well, I always like your stories about his face when he has to ruin his orgasm... let's create a new story today! (set a flag that makes the session end in ruined orgasm)

(BG won)
BG: Just like one small thing / I'd like to make some changes to your finale for today / I want to prove once and for all how much he likes me
BG: When he cums, he has to be shouting my name! / I'd love for (slavename) to cry out my name during his orgasm today! / He needs to show you his devotion to me: have him yell out for me during his orgasm! (set a flag that makes the Mistress reminds the slave to cry out BG's name when in the orgasm part of the session, and show pictures of BG during this time)

(NG won)
NG: It's okay, like I said, men just get aroused for anyone / Sorry to burst your bubble (M name), but men are just that easy to turn on / Well, anyone could have done this, that was my point
NG: And it's not just edging, but for cumming as well / He'll get turned on by all women, he'll edge for woman, and he'll cum for them / If this had gone on longer, he would have cum as well....
NG: Just see for yourself / I'd like you to prove my theory / If you have doubts, I'll try to make you understand
NG: When you let him cum today, just pick any of his crushes to have him cum for / When you allow him an orgasm today, just pick a random crush and you will see that works just as well / Just have him cum for one of those crushes he told you about, and you will see I'm right (set a flag that makes the Mistress reluctantly show you pictures of a crush, either special or 'new' crushes, for you to orgasm to, during the end script)

(Private Session)
G: Well, I would love to play with (slavename) some more now... / I don't think I'm quite done with (slavename) yet... / (slavename) got me all hot and bothered now, I need some more time with him if you don't mind
G: How about you leave the two of us alone for a short while? / Can we have some 'us time' please? / I think I need to be alone with him for a bit now
M: Well, I guess you deserve that / Seems fair / Just don't make him cum and he's all yours!
(start a session with the winning glitter)
END
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

holaba_be wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:14 pm
Created a scenario. It's not really a competition, but more of a 'bet needing to be settled' thing. I could try and think up something to make it more of a competition if you really want it that way. I've let the Domme explain how it works, so I don't know if that is how you envisioned it. Also, for the reward thing I'm not sure if that is technically doable right now (having those flags set and checked during the ending script, or going to a private session with a glitter without the usual 'I need to leave for a second' chat from the mistress). But I'm sure you can make it work!
M: So I was talking to some friends yesterday / I had a discussion with some of my friends yesterday / I had an interesting conversation yesterday
M: I was explaining how I could make you edge with just a snap of my fingers / I told them I had complete control over your edges
M: But they claimed it wasn't that special / But they didn't seem impressed
M: Can you believe that? / How dare they question my dominance over you?
M: So I invited them over for this session / So I told them they should come and take a look!
(All the glitters join)
M: Hi girls / Hello there unbelievers
MG(Mean Glitter): Hello
BG(Bratty Glitter): Howdy
NG(Nice Glitter): Hey!
M: So, about our conversation yesterday / So let's continue our discussion
M: Let me show you something! / Allow me to demonstrate my power!
M: (Slavename), Edge!
M: Hold it!
M: See, like it's nothing! / You see how he just edged at my whim?
M: You can stop now / Ok, hands off
M: Anyone think they can do this as well?
BG: When he looks at me he gets way hornier than any other woman! / Bah, I'm sure he thinks of me when he edges / He would edge in half the time if he was with me!
MG: He would edge way faster with me / I could do it in half the time / Took him long enough it seems...
MG: He's so scared of me he would stroke his cock so fast it would go raw if I commanded him to edge / I would just threaten him with pain if he didn't edge fast enough / His fear of me would make him edge in seconds!
NG: Aww, you do know guys get turned on from anything with breasts? / He would edge for any woman, cause he has a dick / Edging is pretty much default behaviour for men though, not really your achievement...
M: Oh that's what you all think? / You really think so?!
M: Well let's find out who is the true master of (slavename)'s edges / Let's see who's right then! / Only one way to find out who is right
M: How about a race! / We're having a race! / This will be a fun competition
M: Everyone gets 30 seconds to make his dick edge / How about you all get 30 seconds to make (slavename) edge / I think 30 seconds should be enough to make him edge since you all claim to be so adept at this
M: If you fail, he'll get 10 seconds to cool down / (slavename) gets a 10 second pause between each attempt
M: So we don't just finish the other woman's job / To make sure he edges for whoever has her turn
M: Deal? / Everyone on board? / Agreed?
NG: Yep, sounds fun!
MG: I love a challenge!
BG: Easy win for me!
(if the slave replies with Yes) => M: Oh be quiet, your consent is not needed / Shut up, who cares if you agree, you're going to do as your told anyway
M: I've got a timer ready / My stopwatch is ready / Here we go!
M: Slave, start stroking that dick nice and fast! / Jerk that cock quickly now!
M: I'll start the timer and will announce the next contestant! / I'll call the next player after 30 seconds
M: Let's start with... / And the first to take her turn is ...

(Choose a Contestant: M, NG, BG, MG; in a random but repeating order)
M: (Contestant name)! Go! / Your turn (Contestant name) / Give it your best shot (Contestant Name) / (Contestant Name) is up! / You're up (Contestant Name)
(Some lines of chosen Contestant get typed, added with some non specific onse)
(On slave edge goto Winner)
(After 30 seconds, a cooldown line gets called)
(Wait 10 seconds)

(MG lines)
(MG mostly shows femdom images, with some of her own images as well)
Jerk that cock bitch!
Faster! I want to see a blur!
You will be sorry if you are not edging RIGHT NOW!
Slap those balls while you jerk, a painslut like you will love that!
Faster, I don't care if it hurts! In fact I love it when it hurts!
It's not because your cock is so pathetic you can't edge for me!
Feel the burn!
If you won't edge NOW you will be crying the next time I have you to myself
Do you think I'm kidding? This is not a joke to me! Edge or suffer!
If you won't edge that cock for me, I'll make sure it never edges again!

(BG lines)
(BG only shows pictures of herself)
Just admit I'm the one that turns you on the most!
Edge that dick for me, you know I deserve it!
You should feel honoured to jerk that pathetic penis for me!
Prove your devotion to me!
Edge for me, you know I'm the only one that can make you feel this good
Edge for me, like you've done so many times!
Worship my body!
Cry out my name, that will help you edge!
Imagine me touching you, that would make any man edge!
You can go faster for me, can't you? I'm not easy to impress so do your best

(NG Lines)
(NG shows crushes and softcore images)
C'mon baby, jerk your cock for all the women you know
Faster, just look at this woman, doesn't she make you hot as hell?
You've jerked so many times for (name of crush shown), you know it feels great
You are a man, so prove it to me!
Doesn't (name of crush shown) just want to make you squirt all over the place?
Look at her! Worship her beatiful body with your strokes
(name of crush shown) is looking at you, you need to impress her with your fastest possible jerking!
Fast, faster, fastest! If you aren't edging while looking at her, I'm not sure you are a man at all!
You know you need it! All day and every day! Edge! Edge! Edge!
Edging is what you were made for, just admit it and give me an edge!

(M)
(M shows pictures of herself and random images from any category)
You belong to me, as do your edges!
Do not even think about dissapointing your Mistress!
I don't know what I'll do to you if you edge with anyone else, but I do know you won't like it a bit!
Edge for your Mistress!
Remember I own you, there is no excuse for failing me
Faster, or I'll lock it up for a month!
You need to prove you are worthy of being my slave!
You have given me countless edges dear slave, but your next one must be mine as well!
I know your dick, it wants to edge for me, it NEEDS to edge for me!
My slave, my dick, my edge.

(Non specific lines)
You call that fast?
Why aren't you edging like I told you?
Are you holding out on me? You better not try to save this edge for someone else's turn!
Edge it baby!
Come on, just a bit faster for me!
Just give it everything you've got right now!
You can go faster, I know you can!
Just a quick sprint to the finish now!
Edge for me and I'll make sure today will be a good day for you!
You like to edge, you want to edge, you NEED to edge, so just do it now!

(Cooldown lines)
Your turn is over (last persons name), stop jerking (slavename)
Stop! You failed (last persons name)!
Stop jerking, time for someone else!
No edge this time, relax a bit
Stop wanking! I guess making him edge isn't that easy after all huh?
She failed, stop masturbating!
Nope, not this turn! Hands off!

(Winner)
(If winner == Glitter)
G: Wow, I did it / Yeah I won! / You see, he loves edging for me!
(Goto Glitter winner)
(If winner == Mistress)
M: Like I said, I own his edges / So now we can stop this silly argument, he is clearly my edge-whore / There we go, another edge for me, as usual!
M: Now leave us, I've got some plans for him now that don't include you! / Now you are dismissed, I've still got some unfinished business with (slavename)
END

(Glitter winner)
M: I guess I can't own every one of his edges / Well, that was dissapointing... / Well I never! I'll remember this (slavename)
(50/50 Chance of going to favour or private session)

(Favour)
M: I guess you deserve my apologies (Glitter name), but how about I trade you a favour with (slavename) instead? / So (Glitter name), I guess you can have something done to (slavename) today / Well, since he seems to like you so much, how about you tell me something I can do to (slavename) for you
(Goto won section of winning Glitter)
M: Well, ok I guess / Okay, I'm a woman of honor so I'll grant you this request / To the winner the spoils I guess!
END

(MG won)
MG: Oh, simple, just ruin his orgasm for me today! / You what I always want for (slavename): a ruined orgasm! / Well, I always like your stories about his face when he has to ruin his orgasm... let's create a new story today! (set a flag that makes the session end in ruined orgasm)

(BG won)
BG: Just like one small thing / I'd like to make some changes to your finale for today / I want to prove once and for all how much he likes me
BG: When he cums, he has to be shouting my name! / I'd love for (slavename) to cry out my name during his orgasm today! / He needs to show you his devotion to me: have him yell out for me during his orgasm! (set a flag that makes the Mistress reminds the slave to cry out BG's name when in the orgasm part of the session, and show pictures of BG during this time)

(NG won)
NG: It's okay, like I said, men just get aroused for anyone / Sorry to burst your bubble (M name), but men are just that easy to turn on / Well, anyone could have done this, that was my point
NG: And it's not just edging, but for cumming as well / He'll get turned on by all women, he'll edge for woman, and he'll cum for them / If this had gone on longer, he would have cum as well....
NG: Just see for yourself / I'd like you to prove my theory / If you have doubts, I'll try to make you understand
NG: When you let him cum today, just pick any of his crushes to have him cum for / When you allow him an orgasm today, just pick a random crush and you will see that works just as well / Just have him cum for one of those crushes he told you about, and you will see I'm right (set a flag that makes the Mistress reluctantly show you pictures of a crush, either special or 'new' crushes, for you to orgasm to, during the end script)

(Private Session)
G: Well, I would love to play with (slavename) some more now... / I don't think I'm quite done with (slavename) yet... / (slavename) got me all hot and bothered now, I need some more time with him if you don't mind
G: How about you leave the two of us alone for a short while? / Can we have some 'us time' please? / I think I need to be alone with him for a bit now
M: Well, I guess you deserve that / Seems fair / Just don't make him cum and he's all yours!
(start a session with the winning glitter)
END
Damn...you are really good at writing scenarios :w00t: Thanks, this will help me a lot. With the lines, it's a lot easer to start/imagine the code.

About the reward, I really don't imagined nothing yet. I want to see "how big" this will be before decide. If this become a simple module, will be 1/+200 modules, so you will not see that many times.

But with the new single Link file system, it is simple to control who won and when the reward will trigger (can be the end module, a private session after a few minutes, start a glitter session next time you run TeaseAI, etc).