Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by avatarbr »

1885 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 pm I see what you mean. What about just setting a flag and using it as a Filter in your Response file? Like have a script:
It's a great idea.

In my case, I really dont need that new flag type. Now I have a unique Link file, where I can make sure all that flags are deleted.

But its a special case, maybe others can use this.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:22 pm I can "fix" the problem creating various (Loop1), (Loop2) and going back to 1 of this, but will not be perfect.

One better solution, should be the @CustomMode be allowed to call a @CallReturn. But I dont think this would be possible.
Well, to be honest i don't think it is possible to make something that will not, somehow, interrupt the flow of a script and/or never sound "weird" sometimes.
Even if it was possible to callreturn in custommodes (which is not possible right now and, to be honest, i don't even think if could have much sense to even try to implement), it would still "interrupt" the current script, maybe in the middle of something happening, run the custom module and then go back to where it was interrupted...maybe in some cases it could come out more realistic, yes, but i think in some cases it could come out with something less realistic, depending on when you triggered it and what was happening in the meantime.

I mean, sure with the loops, somethimes you'll have to "send back" the user to that part, or "jump" him somewhere else, but you have total control on what happens...something that is not entirely possible with callreturns (as i said, maybe you triggered in the middle of something the domme was making you do, and it could sound weird)....but with enough planning and good ideas, you can make it work nearly perfectly.
Surely it is a difficult task to create such complex scripts...but, imho, right now, with what is available command wise in teaseAI, and some knowledge on how to script a module, you can basically do anything that comes to your mind.

I think that sometimes (but probably it is due to the program showing so much potential :smile: ) we expect a bit too much from it....it is and it will never be a real artificial intelligence, so hoping to be able to create something that will be able to handle each possible interaction and react in different ways, everytime perfectly realistically...well it is a bit too optimistic :lol:

Btw, it seems that finally there are a few personalities coming out, or being made, that try to use the potentiality of the program and have more interaction and action/reaction consequences which is what was really missing in the personalities/scripts made up to now....i feel there is a lot of good stuff coming soon our way :D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:58 pm I think that sometimes (but probably it is due to the program showing so much potential :smile: ) we expect a bit too much from it....it is and it will never be a real artificial intelligence, so hoping to be able to create something that will be able to handle each possible interaction and react in different ways, everytime perfectly realistically...well it is a bit too optimistic :lol:
Yeah, you got me here. I am on the point where I want to make it more real, not just (like I said) a webtease+. I think I want to "recreate" that surprise we had the first time we type something and teaseai responded.

The point is, somethings require a lot of work to do, and the chances user will not see (because he dont write anything) are big. Maybe, the better way to do this is "force" (with the text calling that) a yes/no response and use the yesmode/nomode. It simple to create (I already have 1 yes=good, no=bad and 1 yes=bad, no=good)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:51 pm Yeah, you got me here. I am on the point where I want to make it more real, not just (like I said) a webtease+. I think I want to "recreate" that surprise we had the first time we type something and teaseai responded.

The point is, somethings require a lot of work to do, and the chances user will not see (because he dont write anything) are big. Maybe, the better way to do this is "force" (with the text calling that) a yes/no response and use the yesmode/nomode. It simple to create (I already have 1 yes=good, no=bad and 1 yes=bad, no=good)
Yeah the problem with writing such scripts is that they are definitely time consuming and require a lot of scripting practice (and imagination on what to make happen in different situations :-) ) but it is doable, given enough time and patience.
And...yes...sadly there is a huge chance that a lot of people will never even know it is there...but you are writing them both for yourself and for the people who like to interact more with the personality....so, those persons will surely stumble across them sooner or later...and...ooh the surprise when that happens....i always loved when something like that happens in a script...it makes it feel so more realistic.
I am one of those who like to pretend it is a real person i am dealing with, so i definitely write and try to interact with it as much as i can, so in my personality i have implemented a lot of callreturns in responses for example to make things happen depenging on what i write.
I am sure there is a lot of people like me and you who like to have more interactions....so there is quite a bunch of people that will surely see those things you are planning :-D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 pm
but you are writing them both for yourself and for the people who like to interact more with the personality....so, those persons will surely stumble across them sooner or later...and...ooh the surprise when that happens....i always loved when something like that happens in a script...it makes it feel so more realistic.
Yes, but the problem is, I know what is happen when I was the one who writen that (now, I can cheat to make the domme mood up :lol: ). This is one of the reasons my scripts have so many ramdom.

Anyway, I just found a solution for my problem:

Spoiler: show
(Loop)
Starting task @CustomMode(I cant take any more, Goto, Stop Check)
text
text
(part1)
text @TempFlag(f01)
text
text
(part2)
text @TempFlag(f02)
text
text
(part3)
text @TempFlag(f03)
text
text @Goto(Finish)
(Stop Check)
@Flag(f03) No @Goto(part3)
@Flag(f02) No @Goto(part2)
@Flag(f01) No @Goto(part1)
No @Goto(Loop)
(Finish)
We'll move on now
@End
Funny, i think this hit me when I saw your post:
.but, imho, right now, with what is available command wise in teaseAI, and some knowledge on how to script a module, you can basically do anything that comes to your mind.
And the 1885' suggestion about the flags in the response files.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:50 pm Yes, but the problem is, I know what is happen when I was the one who writen that (now, I can cheat to make the domme mood up :lol: ). This is one of the reasons my scripts have so many ramdom.
I know what you mean....i have the same problem too, obviously...i tried to put as much randomness as i can in my personality....but after a while you know what can happen and what are the probability of that happening...that's why i am waiting impatiently for spicy and the other personalities that are coming :lol:
Anyway, I just found a solution for my problem:

Funny, i think this hit me when I saw your post:
.but, imho, right now, with what is available command wise in teaseAI, and some knowledge on how to script a module, you can basically do anything that comes to your mind.
And the 1885' suggestion about the flags in the response files.
I am glad we' ve been helpful :D
But i think this is, right now, one of the most important problems with teaseAI.....the potentiality to have really complex situations are already all there....but not many people know how to create scripts using all the possible combinations of commands to make them.
What i think is more needed now, more than other features (which are always nice but, honestly, i can't think of many things that are not already doable), is scripts, personalities and, generally speaking....content
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Indeed...

And I promissed to myself, when 1885 releases the new Brat personality, I will not open a single file to see what it is :lol:
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.7

Post by genome231 »

Hi guys! :wave:

A lot of GREAT initiatives are currently being implemented to help new scripters.
New stuff is always great!
Can anyone possibly update the command guide in Tease-AI?
I have a list with some (maybe all?) of the commands that haven't been included yet.
Included is the patch number in which they were included as well as a page number to where they can be found in the original thread.
Spoiler: show
@ChatImage[] -Shows image in chat, works like @ShowImage [Dont work with Gif's]
@Variable[]<[] Works like flag!

54.3 Page 118
@If[] can now include And + Or <-- in multiple combinations

54.2 page 117
No new commands

54.0 Page 116
Daily tasks has a lot more features.. see p. 116
@CustomTask() can now be run a number of times. ex. @CustomTask(Spanking, 5) will run the task Spanking 5 times.
Timed writing tasks implemented.
@Month()
@Day()
@CustomMode(done, Goto, Finished) goes to "Finished" if done is typed in the chat
@CustomMode(I saw boobs, Video, Video Closed) Stops video and goes to (Video Closed) if I saw boobs is typed in chat.
@CustomMode(ModeText, Normal) Clears all @CustomMode
@ClearChat (Clears chat)
@DeleteImage deletes currently displayed image.
53.0 page 114

52.0 page 112
@Edge() Can be inserted with in any combination that makes sense:
Hold - holds the edge
NoHold - no hold
Orgasm - will cum after edge
Ruin - ruin after edge
RuinTaunts - Domme will taunt about ruining it soon
LongHold - hold for long time
ExtremeHold - hold for extreme time
HoldTaunts - taunts about holding it
@DecideOrgasm
@RT() @FollowUpXX() @ResponseYes() @ResponseNo() <-- Insert response files
@RTOn @RTOff

51.0 page 110
@YesMode() @YesMode(Normal)
@NoMode() @NoMode(Normal)
@CameMode() @CameMode(Normal)
@RuinedMode() @RuinedMode(Normal)

50.0 p 109
@EdgeMode()
@MultipleEdges()
@CheckFile()
@PlayVideo()
@JumpVideo

49.0 p 107
@MiniScript()
@RestrictOrgasm(1 days, 3 months)
@Worship()
@SetModule()
@SetLink()
Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:52 am Indeed...

And I promissed to myself, when 1885 releases the new Brat personality, I will not open a single file to see what it is :lol:
i never do that, unless it is due to a bug that need me to fix it infact, i dont want to spoil the fun :D
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

genome231 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 am Can anyone possibly update the command guide in Tease-AI?
I'm actually working on this as we speak :smile:

I've been updating all the Command documentation for Stefaf's script auditing software (adding information for the latest Commands, noting any requirements, providing slightly more detailed examples of their usage). Stefaf's software also allows me to export this information to Tease AI's Command Guide, so once I've finished documenting everything I'll be able to get it added into the program very easily.

It's a very tedious process, but I only have myself to blame for not keeping up with it in the first place. It's definitely coming along though. :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

1885 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm
genome231 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 am Can anyone possibly update the command guide in Tease-AI?
I'm actually working on this as we speak :smile:

I've been updating all the Command documentation for Stefaf's script auditing software (adding information for the latest Commands, noting any requirements, providing slightly more detailed examples of their usage). Stefaf's software also allows me to export this information to Tease AI's Command Guide, so once I've finished documenting everything I'll be able to get it added into the program very easily.

It's a very tedious process, but I only have myself to blame for not keeping up with it in the first place. It's definitely coming along though. :-)
Sweet!
Another (I think) small suggestion.
I dont have much technical knowledge about programming so I dont how hard it is to do.
But I think that the writing task could be a lot more "fun" :lol: if the lines could alter like this:

@WritingTask(#WritingTask1)
I'd imagine that everytime the sub completes a line, Tease-AI would pick a new line (might be the same) from the #Vocabulary file.
If you would want the sub to write the same line you would simply write the lines within:
@WritingTask(I need to try harder at pleasing my #DomHonorific)
Since #DomHonorific is only 1 word, this would make the sub having to write the same line over and over.
Anyway it's just a thought :-)

Cheers
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:34 am Sweet!
Another (I think) small suggestion.
I dont have much technical knowledge about programming so I dont how hard it is to do.
But I think that the writing task could be a lot more "fun" :lol: if the lines could alter like this:

@WritingTask(#WritingTask1)
I'd imagine that everytime the sub completes a line, Tease-AI would pick a new line (might be the same) from the #Vocabulary file.
If you would want the sub to write the same line you would simply write the lines within:
@WritingTask(I need to try harder at pleasing my #DomHonorific)
Since #DomHonorific is only 1 word, this would make the sub having to write the same line over and over.
Anyway it's just a thought :-)
Sounds like a nice idea...i will try to implement it, but i was thinking of doing that with a new command (something like @WritingTaskRandom()) because, probably, there will be people who just want to have the same phrase over and over just like now (while still being able to choose from different phrases using a single vocab) so i think that i will leave the writingtask as it is now and do what you suggest with the new command, so we have both worlds :D
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

I'm probably just stupid, but I don't find anymore where to change the names displayed in the chat (mistress name in my concern) :hmmm: In the oooolder versions there was just a box to fill next the chat box, but now... :huh:
If someone can make me less stupid please... ^^ Thanks !
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

lower left of the main window, just above the domme avatar, there is "domme name" ....input her name there :wave:
(below the avatar you can put your name instead)
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Thank you for your answer. Yes I remember that, but with version patch 54.7 it's not there. Is it a bug by my side or is there a way to display/hide it, I dont know...
I don't have the avatars anymore either...
Lowe left I only have the buttons "yes", "no", "edge", "speed", etc... (but this is not the lazy sub I can display/hide from the apps menu,this one is blocked)
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk: