Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by genome231 »

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:20 am
genome231 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:31 pm Are you 100% positive that you're images are tagged correctly?
Notice that images can have more than 3 tags.

Best regards
Genome
Thank you.
I had more than 3 tags on almost every picture. It works now.
I think that should be pointed out somewhere clearly visible. I see why it is that way but sometimes it's difficult to tag properly. Four wold be a better Limit I think, you'd be able to have one tag from every of the four blocks or maybe more than one body part.
Glad I could help!
Just realized I forgot the 't' in can't' :lol:
But you got it anyway ;)

I believe that one of the things 1885 is currently working on is documenting Tease-AI or something similar.
I've spent hundreds of hours with the program and I still discover new stuff once in a while, part of the charm ;-)
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

Damn. You can very easily get 7+ tags per image. so I'd like to see this expanded, maybe remove the limit altogether. What happens if you have more than 3 tags on an image? Are all the tags ignored? Or the first 3 accounted for and then rest ignored?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

I have no idea about how difficuilt that is to do.
But I cant help but wonder why you find it so important?
To my knowledge there are few scripts that actually makes use of the tags.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

genome231 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:37 pm I have no idea about how difficuilt that is to do.
But I cant help but wonder why you find it so important?
Mostly because all the tagging I've done I've tried to do the best I could. Meaning using all the tags that apply :P
Also if all the tags are ignored if there is more than 3 present, that would kinda make all the tagging I've done pointless as only a fraction of images have less than that.

And as you said, only a few scripts use them, but taunts do quite a lot. And if the tags won't work it would render those taunt lines invalid.
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

genome231 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:37 pm But I cant help but wonder why you find it so important?
Yes,
Tepi wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 pm but taunts do quite a lot.
And we can't be the only two thinking that ta tag taunts add quite a lot. It adds to the illusion of actually chatting with somebody and it's just hot. I even added a lot more tags to my taunt line where they fit because I just love tagged taunts.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.7

Post by Trusfrated »

Scruffy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:12 am I had the same problem with random domme never working. Then I found this useful feature which helped pin down the issue.

Open TeaseAI and go to Settings > Apps. In the bottom left there is a set of buttons allowing you to change the current domme. Hit "random" and if yours is currently not working it should throw up an error, in my case it was saying a specified folder had no subdirectories in it. Hopefully this may help in figuring out where the issue is?

Turned out in my case a rogue folder was misconfigured with no subdirectories so it never loaded random domme, though never errored in the application itself.

This is how I have set mine up and seems to now be working.

RandomFolderTarget\DommeName\SubFolder\imagesHere
---------------------------------------------\SubFolder2\ImagesHere
--------------------------- \DommeName2\SubFolder\ImagesHere
----------------------------------------------\SubFolder2\ImagesHere

Hope this helps somewhat? :-/
Thanks, Scruffy!

I had not seen that section under Apps before. It helps in narrowing down the issue.

Using that interface, I can easily switch between the regular domme and any from Glitter or the random folder set up on the General tab. So I think that means my folders are configured correctly.

I've even found that if I have "Always Start with Random domme" checked, using the Random button under Apps will only cycle through the random choices, not the regular domme. (This makes sense and should be expected.)

So, my issue continues to be that I can't get TeaseAI to START with a random domme. But thanks to you, I've found a way to easily switch to a random domme after the initial Greeting. It's not that serious, I'm just not sure why this only seems to have affected me.
ImageImage
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

Just a general question. I have been playing with this program and like the way it works a lot. I like estim a lot and would like to try and make a set of scripts that would use estim exclusively instead of stroking. To do this Tease AI would need to play *.mp3 files at the appropriate times in the tease. My basic notion is the domme will take control of you remotely including remote bondage and do what she will to you. I have been using the Tease Me editor to create scripts for Guideme. While this works well it is not nearly as random or real feeling as Tease AI appears to be. Tease Me scripts can be made to feel random but since I wrote them and know the internal logic I always have some idea what she might do. Tease AI seems to overcome this issue.

Do any of you think this would be possible or is it stretching the program too far from its intended purpose. I have very little knowledge of the scripting language used for Tease AI but I could learn. Since it would be a lot of work to learn how to write scripts for it I am asking if what I want to do is possible before I put in the effort. If it is possible my thought would be to create something very basic and then slowly enhance it over time.

Thanks in advance for any comments or advice.
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

Just to follow up on my original question. As stated in order to do an estim based script you would need to be able to play MP3 files. This would mean that the program would have to be able to play the file and then stop it when needed. For example if it was a "stroke" mp3 it would start essentially when you are told to start stroking and stop when you are told to stop. Something similar for a file that was designed for CBT etc. Does this sound possible with Tease AI?
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by sexybastardo »

Ldroamer wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:43 pm Just to follow up on my original question. As stated in order to do an estim based script you would need to be able to play MP3 files. This would mean that the program would have to be able to play the file and then stop it when needed. For example if it was a "stroke" mp3 it would start essentially when you are told to start stroking and stop when you are told to stop. Something similar for a file that was designed for CBT etc. Does this sound possible with Tease AI?
Hey there,
TeaseAI can play audio files, but it cannot stop an audio file. And it doesn't repeat anything. (metronome is an exeption in this case). But if you play an audio file via script, you can stop it by playing another audio file, or play an "empty" or silent audio file.

Example:
Spoiler: show

@PlayAudio[/Audio/Stroking/start.mp3]

... Sth inbetween ...

@PlayAudio[/Audio/Stroking/empty.mp3]
And about your question in general, I guess we need more details about what you want to do to find an answer for your question. TeaseAI is very complex - but it has some certain limitations.
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

Thanks for the advice. What I am trying to do is emulate a situation where the domme has control of your estim box and so she decides what and when you feel. For those that don't know estim is short for electric stimulation. Its a box which provides electrical impulses to your naughty bits. It can be very nice or not depending on how it is used and what patterns it is playing.

The estim box is turned on and off by the audio files. This isn't really true in that the box is always on but it only provides output when an audio file is played to it. So the setup is that you have an estim box connected to the computer via an audio cable. The domme would decide when to tease or torture and would use the estim box to do so. So if the domme decided you should "stroke" she would play a file that was erotic. If she didn't want you to feel pleasure she would use some other kind of file which was unpleasant or which hurts. So for example she might use the box to provide something very very nice and ask you if your getting close. If you say yes she might continue, stop or do something that is not nice. It is the "random" element that Tease AI provides that I would like. It would make it feel more real. Basically such things as stroking and CBT would be replaced by the estim so instead of you stroking or performing CBT on yourself the domme would effectively do it to you while all the time she is talking and taunting you.

It kind of looks like to me that this might be pretty difficult with tease AI. I understand that it was not designed with this purpose in mind. I am trying to push the limits and since there is a somewhat steep learning curve I am trying to decide if it is worth putting the effort to attempt this.
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

Ldroamer wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:45 am Thanks for the advice. What I am trying to do is emulate a situation where the domme has control of your estim box and so she decides what and when you feel. For those that don't know estim is short for electric stimulation. Its a box which provides electrical impulses to your naughty bits. It can be very nice or not depending on how it is used and what patterns it is playing.

The estim box is turned on and off by the audio files. This isn't really true in that the box is always on but it only provides output when an audio file is played to it. So the setup is that you have an estim box connected to the computer via an audio cable. The domme would decide when to tease or torture and would use the estim box to do so. So if the domme decided you should "stroke" she would play a file that was erotic. If she didn't want you to feel pleasure she would use some other kind of file which was unpleasant or which hurts. So for example she might use the box to provide something very very nice and ask you if your getting close. If you say yes she might continue, stop or do something that is not nice. It is the "random" element that Tease AI provides that I would like. It would make it feel more real. Basically such things as stroking and CBT would be replaced by the estim so instead of you stroking or performing CBT on yourself the domme would effectively do it to you while all the time she is talking and taunting you.

It kind of looks like to me that this might be pretty difficult with tease AI. I understand that it was not designed with this purpose in mind. I am trying to push the limits and since there is a somewhat steep learning curve I am trying to decide if it is worth putting the effort to attempt this.

I am not really sure how this device works, but a few things you can do with TeaseAI:

- every line can call a different audio
- You can call a ramdom audio from a folder (you can have a pleasure folder and a pain folder)
- You can replace the vocabulary #Stroke or #StartStroking with more Appropriate words (you dont need to change every "start stroking" instance, if the script only use the vocabulary #StartStroking)
- There are folders for the @CBT command. You can edit the files to include the pain audio. In this case, every @CBT command will call your correct audios.
- The #StopStroking is a vocabulary too. In HoT I already included a stop sound, you can make the same thing.

My suggestion is, create a example file with what you want to do, and we can try to help you with ideas. I think TeaseAI is the best app for a more ramdom and natural tease.
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

Thanks very much. This is helpful. If I attempt this project I am going to need a lot of help so appreciate the offer to lend a hand.

The device is pretty simple. It takes an audio signal input and "amplifies" that through a set of transformers to create an electrical output which you apply to your body through electrodes. So when an audio file is played you feel something and if nothing is being played there is no output and you feel nothing. What I need Tease AI to do is to play mp3 files when needed.

So would you suggest that I try to modify an existing tease (say the base wicked tease) or start from scratch and try to write something. I am really starting from a base of almost zero knowledge other than having read over 1885's tutorial under the Scripting Corner thread. I understand from reading some of the posts that there have been some changes to Tease AI since that was written which can affect the scripting. Is there somewhere I can find an up to date list of the current scripting commands? If I am writing this from scratch myself I am going to have make this very simple to start as I try and learn what I am doing.

I think I will take a bash at it and see what happens.
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by sexybastardo »

Ldroamer wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 pm Thanks very much. This is helpful. If I attempt this project I am going to need a lot of help so appreciate the offer to lend a hand.

The device is pretty simple. It takes an audio signal input and "amplifies" that through a set of transformers to create an electrical output which you apply to your body through electrodes. So when an audio file is played you feel something and if nothing is being played there is no output and you feel nothing. What I need Tease AI to do is to play mp3 files when needed.

So would you suggest that I try to modify an existing tease (say the base wicked tease) or start from scratch and try to write something. I am really starting from a base of almost zero knowledge other than having read over 1885's tutorial under the Scripting Corner thread. I understand from reading some of the posts that there have been some changes to Tease AI since that was written which can affect the scripting. Is there somewhere I can find an up to date list of the current scripting commands? If I am writing this from scratch myself I am going to have make this very simple to start as I try and learn what I am doing.

I think I will take a bash at it and see what happens.
I'm sure TeaseAI is absolutely able to do what you want. But keep in mind that you'll have to write or alter some scripts ... ;)

A list of all scripting commands is missing unfortunately. stefaf was working on this, maybe it will be release somewhen in the future - I don't know ... he didn't write anythings since xmas.

BUT there is a command/filter list within TeaseAI with nearly 90% of all commands with good examples. I think it's a very good start. You'll find it under Tools -> Command Guide.
If you start with TeaseAi you shouldn't start from scratch, because it's hard and maybe it will lead you to nowhere. It's too much of a step in the beginning. Try to download a few personalities you'll find here in the board plus Wicked Tease and play them, take a deep look into the scripts and try to understand how TeaseAI works and what you are able to do. I'm scripting now for about a year now, but I'm still learning from others.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

After reading the Tease AI scripting file found something I've wanted to do for a while - have Tease Ai say when the next time you can see her. I made a #rand file with 1-7 listed, and then just add a line to each ending of "your next session is in #rand days". I don't know if I can make it day for 1, and assume enforcing it is impossible, but still works for me! Anything anyone can see could be wrong?
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

Shattered wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 am I don't know if I can make it day for 1
I did not understand this part. You dont want to get the 1 for the days she tell you to wait?
Shattered wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 am and assume enforcing it is impossible, but still works for me! Anything anyone can see could be wrong?
I remember some old personalities where you could get the Domme "busy" and she dont start the session. I think there was a lot of code with variables and flags to get that result. And I am not sure how TeaseAI check for time too.

On a side note, instead of the vocabulary, you can use a ramdom function #Ramdom(1, 7) (not sure if this is the correct command). With this, you can at least save that value to use in a variable.