[Release] Maze of Passion 2

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lapenolive
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: [Release] Maze of Passion 2

Post by lapenolive »

did someone draw a map?
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

lapenolive wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 11:39 pm did someone draw a map?
Yes. And I found it almost too easy, probably because I got really lucky in the last part and took no wrong turn at all. Well, there were only 6 rooms I could've gone in a other direction but still.
lapenolive
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by lapenolive »

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:40 pm
lapenolive wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 11:39 pm did someone draw a map?
Yes. And I found it almost too easy, probably because I got really lucky in the last part and took no wrong turn at all. Well, there were only 6 rooms I could've gone in a other direction but still.
can you send me the map please ;)
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

lapenolive wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:09 am can you send me the map please ;)
I mean I wouldn't want to have a map but that's your cup of tea. Will send you a DM shortly.
ASMRAS
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by ASMRAS »

Any chance I could get the map pls? I've been trying my hardest but I just seem to be going round in circles :lol:
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:40 pm
A map would be really useful, could you send it if it isn't too much trouble?
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

reddestiny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reddestiny »

reppi1292
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by reppi1292 »

Went to find a Milovana invite code and made an account just to say: WOW this is my favorite thing ever! "Fully guided" (speed/duration/intensity) masturbation is something that I have a hard time finding done right and this filled the void perfectly. Just the small addition of the audio beat from MoP 1 to 2 made a world of difference in immersion.

There were a couple typos (for example, one room the text said you could go West/East/North but the actual buttons at the bottom said West/South/North) but nothing a little critical thinking couldn't overcome. Next time I run across those I'll make a note where it was.

Finally beat it after probably 7-9 hours total and 2 ruined orgasms. Maybe I should've tried drawing a map but I wanted to try without one. The first part of the maze (the three maze part) was way harder in my opinion just because of the sheer number of rooms and wrong turns that's possible to take. It feels like I went through some rooms 5+ times over the course of just 45 minutes. Once I got past Kayden though, it was much easier to picture a map in my head and remember where I was.

All in all, this was one of my first experiences with an "interactive" tease/joi (if you want to call it that) and it was phenomenal! I'm a fan of yours from now on lol
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Hey guys,

thanks for all the feed back! I'm glad that most of you liked it.

You asked for a map. Reddestiny's map is very good. Nevertheless I uploaded my original map which I used:
Spoiler: show
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
DancingWithMadness
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DancingWithMadness »

Thanks for posting the map. I almost had it, but got lost and then turned around. Get's a bit frustrating when you keep doing the same teases over and over again. Appreciate it.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Can't believe I didn't get around to this before now!

The amount of work that has gone into this is simply astounding. Well done Venus!

(and well done me for getting through in one piece lol - although I am pretty damn raw right now lol)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Venus wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:56 pm To play the tease you need TeaseMe or GuideMe. When using GuideMe make sure to use the latest version.
Not sure I get the concept. Sorry, was this covered somewhere else? I don't know how to load GuideMe onto my computer and don't know what the latest version is. I tried to look at the GitHub pages but it was unclear to me ... sorry ... any help?
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

book_guy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:03 pm
Venus wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:56 pm To play the tease you need TeaseMe or GuideMe. When using GuideMe make sure to use the latest version.
Not sure I get the concept. Sorry, was this covered somewhere else? I don't know how to load GuideMe onto my computer and don't know what the latest version is. I tried to look at the GitHub pages but it was unclear to me ... sorry ... any help?
The latest version of GuideMe can be found on this page viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944
The latest version is v0.3.3
You won't find it, or any Milovana files, on GitHub.

To load GuideMe, double-click start.bat. Don't click on the GuideMe.Jar
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Bandit224 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:27 pm The latest version of GuideMe can be found on this page viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944
The latest version is v0.3.3
You won't find it, or any Milovana files, on GitHub.

To load GuideMe, double-click start.bat. Don't click on the GuideMe.Jar
Thanks for the help.

Also, I might note, at the time I asked my query, I hadn't realized I was in the "Teasing Software" sub-forum here at Milovana. Sorry if I was being obtuse. Doh! I usually inhabit just the "On Video" sub-forum and don't know what link(s) I followed to move farther afield. I guess I got somewhere novel and a bit more inexplicable to me. :)
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
BudBuckXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BudBuckXXX »

I just gotta say Maze of Passion 2 is amazing!

Know i'm late to the party on this one, as i found it just this week. But this is the best CH material i have seen for a long time imo. It ran fine from the start with the latest GuideMe (i had one crash so far), great writing and images and a lot of variation in gameplay. With the collection of hot girls you already recognize, i found it challenging (this may vary for others ofc) and the amount of content is insane!

Having to map out the path yourself was interesting. My only issues was i found the ending with pure luck wich spoiled it a bit and never really felt lost in the maze.

I have played many hours so far (maybe 6-8 -ish) and i will definitely come back to it because the Teases themselves are the real stars rather than finishing the game. The fact that some of the girls have multiple teases each time u visit them also adds to replay value.

I cannot state enough the production value of this! The fact that it's free is totally crazy, as i would gladly pay for something like this. I'm sure this took a lot of work and time to put together and i thank the creator Venus for sharing this gem!

BTW the links to the maps are no longer accessible.