[Release] Maze of Passion 2

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

flash1338
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release] Maze of Passion 2

Post by flash1338 »

Hey Venus,

thanks for this awesome tease! Took me 4 hours to collect the keys just to find out that the guideme bugs out with the gate.
So to all others, thinking of trying it on "guideme": DON'T DO IT

Atleast I have a map, which will help me do all of it again on "teaseme".

And THANK YOU again. To this point it's by far the best maze I ever played! Thank you so much for uploading :thankyou:
:wave: I'm the author of 'Plumber's Life' and currently working on a whole new tease. Feel free to pm me for suggestions! :wave:
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

flash1338 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:03 pm Hey Venus,

thanks for this awesome tease! Took me 4 hours to collect the keys just to find out that the guideme bugs out with the gate.
So to all others, thinking of trying it on "guideme": DON'T DO IT

Atleast I have a map, which will help me do all of it again on "teaseme".

And THANK YOU again. To this point it's by far the best maze I ever played! Thank you so much for uploading :thankyou:
Well if you let me know what the issue is I can fix guideme so it doesn't :wave:
flash1338
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash1338 »

Hey philo,

I'm not used to coding and don't really have any insight on how the tease works (coding wise). The bug seems weird and I don't know if it is 100% reproductable, but to me it happened like that:

The tease mentioned uses keys to open a gate. 3 keys are needed and in my run I collected two of them without any problems. The third one already glitched; meaning that I arrived in the room, which should have the key, and got the note: there is no key in here (I don't know if this was intentional but it didn't happen on 'TeaseMe'). So I got curious walked out and back into the room, which actually worked and I collected the key.

Then the real problem/ bug occured: Arriving at the gate, 'GuideMe' told me that I didn't acquire all keys. So there has to be a problem with aknowledging progress within a tease. Maybe Venus knows how he coded the keys and can tell you more, but that's how I experienced the bug.
:wave: I'm the author of 'Plumber's Life' and currently working on a whole new tease. Feel free to pm me for suggestions! :wave:
Offpeg
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Offpeg »

A cheeky request but are you considering going back to the first maze of passion and adding metronome and sounds?

Be good to do and update if easy but I have no concept of how difficult that is.

Fantastic if we could have a trilogy ;)
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

philo wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:16 pm Well if you let me know what the issue is I can fix guideme so it doesn't :wave:
flash1338 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:14 pm Hey philo,

I'm not used to coding and don't really have any insight on how the tease works (coding wise). The bug seems weird and I don't know if it is 100% reproductable, but to me it happened like that:

The tease mentioned uses keys to open a gate. 3 keys are needed and in my run I collected two of them without any problems. The third one already glitched; meaning that I arrived in the room, which should have the key, and got the note: there is no key in here (I don't know if this was intentional but it didn't happen on 'TeaseMe'). So I got curious walked out and back into the room, which actually worked and I collected the key.

Then the real problem/ bug occured: Arriving at the gate, 'GuideMe' told me that I didn't acquire all keys. So there has to be a problem with aknowledging progress within a tease. Maybe Venus knows how he coded the keys and can tell you more, but that's how I experienced the bug.
What flash1338 describes is exactly the same I experienced when trying the tease with guideme. That's the reason for my warning in the first post.

I have written the script with a possible conversion to nyx in mind. So I used the set and unset feature for pages. A key room consists of two pages. One with the key and one without. When entering a key room one of the two rooms is chosen randomly. At first the room with the key is unset and the room without is set. That means the random event has just one possible outcome, the room containing the key. When obtaining a key the set-flags are set accordingly. The gate works in a similar way.

I guess guideme totally ignores the set/unset-flags for pages and the outcome is always random.
Offpeg wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:42 pm A cheeky request but are you considering going back to the first maze of passion and adding metronome and sounds?

Be good to do and update if easy but I have no concept of how difficult that is.

Fantastic if we could have a trilogy ;)
I won't change the first maze of passion. See it as a piece of art which should not be altered ;-)
I don't want to rule out the possibility of a part 3 but I won't promise anything :lol:
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Venus wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:13 pm I guess guideme totally ignores the set/unset-flags for pages and the outcome is always random.
Flags are implemented and I had a look at this.
If you use debug to jump to the relevant pages it works fine, so my guess is there is a bug somewhere in guideme that is resetting the flags or losing changes but not in an obvious place.
I will continue digging, but if anyone finds anything in the log files that would be helpful.
At the moment I can't reproduce the issue.
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

I finished converting the tease for nyx. I haven't checked every single page, I picked a few sections randomly for testing and mainly focused on the critical parts of the tease. If a bug find it's way into the tease, let me know.

You can find the tease here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=35105
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

Wonderful tease, this must have taken you ages.

I have played it twice and havn't finished yet, or actually twice.

5/5
hansoral
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by hansoral »

Hey, This is absolutely amazing!
Spoiler: show
The best part for me was the tease with a redhead-ginger girl where you have to guess the right moment to pass to the next round, otherwise you start over from the beginning. Oh my! The entire situation was super sexy so I lost obviously. Well, I kinda wanted to anyway. That trap was the best experience I had in a long time. Thank you for creating this tease.
Mediv
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mediv »

Hello here! Amaizing tease and awesome work.
Find one glitch: metronome sound for 1-2-3-1-2 (or 1-2-1-2-3, idr) pattern don't load.
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it :)
Mediv wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:13 am Hello here! Amaizing tease and awesome work.
Find one glitch: metronome sound for 1-2-3-1-2 (or 1-2-1-2-3, idr) pattern don't load.
Thanks for the report. It's fixed now.
Caius1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Caius1 »

Holy fucking shit!!!!
Maze of Passion was absolutely one of my favourite teases back in the day and I am so hyped that you released Maze of Passion 2!!

Thank you so much!! :love: :love:

:thankyou:

Can't wait to try it out
"Two possibilities exist:
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

philo wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:23 pm
Venus wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:13 pm
flash1338 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:14 pmThe tease mentioned uses keys to open a gate. 3 keys are needed and in my run I collected two of them without any problems. The third one already glitched; meaning that I arrived in the room, which should have the key, and got the note: there is no key in here (I don't know if this was intentional but it didn't happen on 'TeaseMe'). So I got curious walked out and back into the room, which actually worked and I collected the key. Then the real problem/ bug occured: Arriving at the gate, 'GuideMe' told me that I didn't acquire all keys. So there has to be a problem with aknowledging progress within a tease. Maybe Venus knows how he coded the keys and can tell you more, but that's how I experienced the bug.
What flash1338 describes is exactly the same I experienced when trying the tease with guideme. That's the reason for my warning in the first post. A key room consists of two pages. One with the key and one without. When entering a key room one of the two rooms is chosen randomly. At first the room with the key is unset and the room without is set. That means the random event has just one possible outcome, the room containing the key. When obtaining a key the set-flags are set accordingly. The gate works in a similar way. I guess guideme totally ignores the set/unset-flags for pages and the outcome is always random.
If you use debug to jump to the relevant pages it works fine, so my guess is there is a bug somewhere in guideme that is resetting the flags or losing changes but not in an obvious place.
I will continue digging, but if anyone finds anything in the log files that would be helpful.
If it's just the 3 keys and the gate... maybe i can help making a compatibility patch for GuideMe (handling the keys with javascript instead of set/unset)? Shouldn't be a big problem... hopefully... maybe... :innocent:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:47 pm
philo wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:23 pm
Venus wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:13 pm What flash1338 describes is exactly the same I experienced when trying the tease with guideme. That's the reason for my warning in the first post. A key room consists of two pages. One with the key and one without. When entering a key room one of the two rooms is chosen randomly. At first the room with the key is unset and the room without is set. That means the random event has just one possible outcome, the room containing the key. When obtaining a key the set-flags are set accordingly. The gate works in a similar way. I guess guideme totally ignores the set/unset-flags for pages and the outcome is always random.
If it's just the 3 keys and the gate... maybe i can help making a compatibility patch for GuideMe (handling the keys with javascript instead of set/unset)? Shouldn't be a big problem... hopefully... maybe... :innocent:
Well it should work in GuideMe and if it doesn't there will be other teases that will fail randomly.
I have tried running it in guideme I mapped it from the xml file and it all worked fine, so it is an obscure bug in GuideMe.
If some one can reproduce it and send me the guideme log files, it may help me to work out what is going wrong, as I said I can't get it not to work.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Yeah... it should work with GuideMe as far as i can see, although there is a minor bug for the ending (a missing set).

To be sure: i made an alternate version using javascript instead of set/unset for the keys and the ending. So no more set or unset in the whole script. This version works without any doubt in GuideMe and fixes the ending:
https://mega.nz/#!rdlWFaxI!Qe3Djh4fg95T ... Jwm1NDGPfQ
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...