[Release] Maze of Passion 2

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[Release] Maze of Passion 2

Post by Venus »

Preface:
It's a long time since I started to work on Maze of Passion 2. Since then I finished university and started at a new job. So my spare time I was able to spend on this project got less. I want to apologize for letting so many of you wait so long for this! However, this long creation time has something positive too. Whenever I was able to spend a few hours on the project I had new ideas and the tease got bigger, more dynamic and diverse than I ever imagined.

Maze of Passion 2:
Story
Once again you get abducted by Tori and her girls and have to find a way through a maze to find an exit. While searching, several girls tease you and try to push you over the edge. Once you cum without permission you get locked up again, so you may try again later. Once you reach the end you get what you deserve; an orgasm you'll never forget and your freedom.

Features:
  • Over 82 rooms to explore
  • Over 55 teases to beat
  • Huge variety in teases. Do stroking, edging, stroking to a beats, special beat patterns, sound effects. Each tease is unique. Many teases involve playing some kind of game or beating a challenge.
  • Fully mappable maze. Four directions (north, west, east, south) to make mapping easier.
  • The maze is build out of 4 submazes
  • Find three keys to open the door to the final maze
  • Direction matters. There are tease rooms which behave differently or even have a whole different style (including changing models) depending on from where you enter the tease room.
  • Two different endings
  • Checkpoint in the middle of the tease
  • Skippable Intro, and skippable "break/catch your breath" timers
Some random Facts about minimum play time (Spoiler warning)
The shortest path including using the checkpoint ...
Spoiler: show
... is 28 rooms long and you have to do at least 8 teases. Which results in ~ 20 minutes minimum play time
To beat the tease in one go without using the checkpoint ...
... you have to visit at least 60 different rooms and you will do more than 15 teases (minimum 60 minutes play time)
Some good advice
This tease is unbeatable in one go and especially at the first try (you may prove me wrong ;-) ). You should play this with pen and paper and draw a map of the maze. Otherwise you will get lost and never beat it!

Requirements
You need at lease 1.5 GB free space.
To play the tease you need TeaseMe or GuideMe. When using GuideMe make sure to use the latest version.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the creation of the maze I wrote a small program where you can click together a maze and generate an xml script for TeaseMe. The you can load the xml script into philo's editor and start filling the maze with life. (Example Image) If there is enough interest, I can share the tool.

DOWNLOAD
Zip-Archive - 1.31 GB
Mediafire - Download Link
Torrent -
MazeOfPassion2torrent.torrent
(13.44 KiB) Downloaded 3322 times
Last edited by Venus on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Release] Maze of Passion 2

Post by desertfox »

Welp, this looks awesome. Can't wait to find some time to try it out!
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by fenway »

Noooo the pictures won't load... Help me!! :( :( :(
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

fenway wrote:Noooo the pictures won't load... Help me!! :( :( :(
Make sure you have the image folder "Maze of Passion 2" and the "Maze of Passion 2.xml" in the same folder. Then start TeaseMe and open the .xml file. The easiest way is to unzip the archive you downloaded in the Teases folder of TeasMe. If this doesn't help you, then you have to write a few more details ;)
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Thank you! I love it!
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

thank you so much venus!

your time and efforts are much appreciated, i look forward to entering your maze!

love, brandon
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

I've made it half way through, I think I hit every room in each section because of bad navigation luck. Honestly I started hurting and it got way too late so I had to put a bookmark in it ;)

It is really well made and I can appreciate all the effort you put into each tease and the variety of actions. Great selection of girls too, can't wait to slog through the back half.
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Thank you Venus! Its awesome Tease... Maybe one of the best there is!

Its take me 9 ruined org. and 8 days finish this maze.. Wow it was difficult! :)

:-D :-D :-D :love: :rolleyes:
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

once we reach the checkpoint, can we close the tease and itll open back at the checkpoint next time?
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Thanks for your kind feed back. I'm really glad you like the tease. And since pepez reached the end without any trouble, I may have written a bug free maze tease, that would be awesome :w00t:
candii wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:57 am once we reach the checkpoint, can we close the tease and itll open back at the checkpoint next time?
Not exactly. There's no real check point feature in teases. Once you reach the check point you will get instructions how to quickly go from the start of the maze back to the check point.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

You can use guideme and it will keep your place when you close it out. I just briefly tried it and walked around through a tease or two and it seemed like it was working, though I played through it with teaseme because of the warning in the OP.

Also I managed to make it through, though boy was I sore and satisfied afterwards, really an amazing volume of teases in here.
Offpeg
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Offpeg »

Amazing work, truely stunning.

Really hope you're going to finish a trilogy off, the works too good to be stopped :-)

Anyone been able to map?
Sparroww
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sparroww »

My god that was tough. Just finished my first try. Took one and a half hours, and I managed to get two keys. I'm pretty intent on not mapping it, but testing my memory though, so we'll see how that works out next time :p

Very well made, thanks a lot! Some of those teases took me way too long to complete :p
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

Finally got around to playing this and I managed to beat it on my first try! :D I did it in three sessions on the same day with 1 hour break inbetween (I think the three sessions were 90 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes). This time around I had learned from my previous mistakes of playing mazes and just tried to get out rather than try to see every room and map the whole thing before leaving.

I did have pretty much optimal luck though. Here's how lucky I was (SPOILERS):
One of the first girls I even met was the girl that tells you there is precisely one key in each area and that you need the use the fast-travel-doors to go between the areas. After that I quickly found the key, gate, and fast-travel-door (in that order) in the same area, so I was quickly on my way to solve the first part of the maze.

The coin-flip girl flipped the right coin in each of her three coin flips on the first try!

I guessed my way out of Ariel's "guess 'now' at the right time"-game pretty quickly.

In the other two areas I managed to guess almost the right route on my first try, and only had to go to two "unnecessary" girls in each of these areas.

In the second part of the maze, I managed to reach Mia by meeting only two unnecessary girls on the way.

In the "final part of the maze" I only encountered a teleporting dead-stop three times (two of those was Samantha Saint so I hadn't even walked anywhere on the way), and each time I was teleported to the same room and not some unknown part of the maze.
I will return to this tease sometime in the future to check out the rooms I didn't see. :)
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Lestrian,

you should play lottery :lol: