[Release] Maze of Passion 2

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release] Maze of Passion 2

Post by Gurgl »

Also very late in playing, doubtful there will be any updates made to this tease, but it would be rude to not comment following the massive amount of work that must have gone into creating this tease!

Really enjoyed it, great setup, nice girls, just long enough sessions, just about perfect! I also like the subtle hints in the sessions, that if you paid attention you could understand if you were going in the wrong direction sometimes, it was not just a random set of sessions, they were really created for that specific location in the game.

The one thing I would change in a future version would be to distribute the keys and portals a bit more random. It took me more than one round to finish I must admit, but I found the stuff just about where I was expecting it, and it got easier and easier throughout the game.
Spoiler: show
Once a key was found e.g. in the north east corner, I focused on the other three corners in the other maps. Once next key was found I limited the search to the two remaining quarters of the map. It was "humanly random", meaning it was too evenly spread and made it possible to calculate the next location.
I discovered two bugs that I have not seen any report in this thread yet.

At one point you are supposed to choose 25, 50, 75 or 100 strokes. I clicked on 75, but I got the reply associated with 100 (or perhaps only 100 is implemented, because most will select that?). Also the instruction here was not 100% clear, I was expecting the strokes to take place after selection (that a metronome would start or something), but in fact you are supposed to finish the strokes before clicking the button.

When you passed the "dungeon" in the second part of the game, you enter a corridor with the text "your options here are north, west or south", but the buttons say “north, west, east”. The buttons are correct, you can go east but not south.
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

Sorry to bring this thread back to life but I have just found the tease and I would love to check the map. Unfortunately the links are dead can anyone repost it?

Thanks!
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

jgrants wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:55 am Sorry to bring this thread back to life but I have just found the tease and I would love to check the map. Unfortunately the links are dead can anyone repost it?

Thanks!
Disregard this request! I am enjoying even more having to build the map and "explore" :w00t:
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

Hello,Please help me,Why is there have no sound effect.I use GuideMe32.3.8 and GuideMe64.3.8 and GuideMe64.0.3.4 from here:viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944
Looking forward to your help
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

Tracy Lee wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:25 pm Hello,Please help me,Why is there have no sound effect.I use GuideMe32.3.8 and GuideMe64.3.8 and GuideMe64.0.3.4 from here:viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944
Looking forward to your help
Please ,someone here to hlep me ?
klemmm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by klemmm »

Hey friends, love the tease! Can someone post a Map again please?

Thanks everyone