New GuideMe tease - Blindfold

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

New GuideMe tease - Blindfold

Post by amythx »

Hey all,

I made my first tease for GuideMe.

I toyed with the idea of an audio only tease for months but couldn't figure out how to use javascript from the wikis and guides. Thankfully PlayfulGuy's RandomMetronome-tease showed an example of a working javascript tease. I didn't have to change much to get the basic idea working. However, I ran out of time to tweak this to be a great tease, so I'm uploading it to Milovana for anyone to build on top of. I hope you enjoy the tease as it is or even better, improve it. I've included description of the tease and code in a readme-file. I tried to comment the code a lot so the next person doesn't (hopefully) have as many problems as I did :D

The password is "blindrobot".
Tease at mega.nz

I hope one of you reuploads the tease if necessary. I don't visit Milovana that often.

Enjoy!
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: New GuideMe tease - Blindfold

Post by forbiddendesire »

I love the concept of this! Can't wait to try it out tonight!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: New GuideMe tease - Blindfold

Post by amythx »

Did anyone got a chance to try it out? :innocent:

How was the chosen audio?
Do you like the idea of more randomized stroking because currently it starts slow and builds up linearly from that until you edge.
Do you like the idea of "time it took to edge"-based rest time? So if it took long to edge the rest is short and vice versa.
Have you any ideas on how this system could be made more interesting?

Cheers