[Guideme] Blackjack game for Guideme

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

[Guideme] Blackjack game for Guideme

Post by PlayfulGuy »

This is an offline tease for Guideme that I wrote some time ago and have refined over time.

You play blackjack with your mistress, but with a twist. If you win the hand you get to do edges, but if you lose you get ball busting. If you play long enough, and do enough edges and suffer enough ballbusting, you win an orgasm.

The tease is highly customizable. You can add your own picture sets, set how many edges and ballbusts are required to win an orgasm, change the image of the card deck back, select different styles for the card faces, and adjust the pattern and timing of edging sets.

Two picture sets are included, along with two different card styles, and 14 different images for the card deck backs.

This tease started as an experiment to learn Guideme and explore what it could do, and has become a small part of a much larger project I've been working on since January of 2015.

Please leave feedback and suggestions, and have fun!

Edit: By the way, you are welcome to include any or all of this tease in projects of your own.

PG

Download from Mega: Blackjack for Guideme
Blackjack.png
Blackjack.png (801.21 KiB) Viewed 12016 times
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Guideme] Blackjack game for Guideme

Post by dbt »

I like the idea of this very very much. How easy would it be to modify to add different types of punishments after losing?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

dbt wrote:I like the idea of this very very much. How easy would it be to modify to add different types of punishments after losing?
As mentioned this is part of a larger project I'm working on. In that project the punishments would be implemented as scripts using the GuideMe Script Engine.

Implementing that right now was more work than I wanted to get into I'm trying to focus on the bigger picture, but as usual the project keeps growing in scope and complexity. If I don't draw the line and stay focused it may never get finished.

If there is sufficient interest I will reconsider.

PG
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Looks awesome!!! :w00t: Maybe i even get some inspiration for my own project out of this :innocent: I added a link to this thread on the GuideMe Post. Thx for the great work! :wave:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Hey also I'm sorry I forgot to say something about this. I tried it out a little bit after you posted and really thought it was just really solidly put together.

It is not particularly my thing so I didn't spend a lot of time with it but I had to look and sure enough it was just really well coded as expected. I honestly should have said something though because when anybody does nice work it is really worth saying so.

So... nice work! :)
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Thanks for the comments guys. It's nice to know someone has at least looked at it.

PG
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

PlayfulGuy wrote:has become a small part of a much larger project I've been working on since January of 2015.
What happened to that project? :w00t: *curious is* :whistle: I'm myself still working on a "much larger project" with Hearts Club Revisited :wave: I know that feeling to never get close to finish with a project :blush:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

d3vi0n wrote: What happened to that project? :w00t: *curious is* :whistle: I'm myself still working on a "much larger project" with Hearts Club Revisited :wave: I know that feeling to never get close to finish with a project :blush:
Yeah, it keeps growing, and has almost outgrown my ability to ever finish it, and I'm having trouble staying focused. Lately I've been trying to nail down the minimum I need to do to release it and still feel good about it, even if I never do anything further. Kind of throw it out of the nest so to speak. Right now I'm working on more updates to my script engine to support the larger project, but I've also uncovered a design flaw that makes some of the elements a little too challenging.

Wish we could find a way to make this stuff pay the bills so we could work on it full time :-)
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Shhh, do not speak of the dream that will never be. ;)
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mowlboon »

updates on this dream?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

mowlboon wrote:updates on this dream?
No, I don't have any updates. I've had very little energy for all this lately. I even went a couple weeks without even stroking.

Seems hard to believe, but it really happened! :\'-(