GuideMe / TeaseMe - Help me find a script engine

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

GuideMe / TeaseMe - Help me find a script engine

Post by amythx »

Couple of months ago I found a script engine build for TeaseMe or GuideMe. I started making an interesting tease with it but have since lost the files. Has anyone got an idea which engine it could be?

It was based on javascript and the author made it as a base layer for other authors to build on top of. It had randomized metronome and it kept track of the edges and duration of the tease. It would check regularly if the stroker had been teased enough and then decided about the orgasm. I already tried to search for it various ways, but couldn't find it again. It isn't PlayfulGuy's GuideMe Scripting Engine as it didn't include a different scripting language. My tease had keyboard shortcuts so it was a regular tease boosted with javascript logging and randomizing.

Thanks for all the help you can provide =)
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: GuideMe / TeaseMe - Help me find a script engine

Post by philo »

amythx wrote:Couple of months ago I found a script engine build for TeaseMe or GuideMe. I started making an interesting tease with it but have since lost the files. Has anyone got an idea which engine it could be?

It was based on javascript and the author made it as a base layer for other authors to build on top of. It had randomized metronome and it kept track of the edges and duration of the tease. It would check regularly if the stroker had been teased enough and then decided about the orgasm. I already tried to search for it various ways, but couldn't find it again. It isn't PlayfulGuy's GuideMe Scripting Engine as it didn't include a different scripting language. My tease had keyboard shortcuts so it was a regular tease boosted with javascript logging and randomizing.

Thanks for all the help you can provide =)
Have you tried the links in the second post in the guideme thread?
Sounds like it might be this one
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15102&hilit=GuideMe#p189564
amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by amythx »

philo wrote: Have you tried the links in the second post in the guideme thread?
Sounds like it might be this one
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15102&hilit=GuideMe#p189564
Hiding in plain sight, also from PlayfulGuy I see :lol:

Many thanks Philo, it was exactly that.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub