Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.02 rerelease

Post by GodDragon »

Johanna_Johnson wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:09 pm I don't know if it's just me but I checked my ammounts of sessions so far and what shall I tell you guys I had over 20 in total since I joined spicy. But unfortuntalty I couldn't even finish one single session so far or to be more precise none of those sessions brought me back to the "hub room" I mean back to Mistress Vivienne (Tommie Jo). To start a new session I have to reset the session and greet my mistress again. This leads everytime to 100 unavoidable punishmentpoints. Those were by the way the most hazzard thingy thing here. But fortunatly for me I found the right Variable to undo those points... If there is anyone here who was able to eighter fix this or get around this major issue I would be really greatefull to let me in on the secret.
Sure I can. Can you tell me what exactly it comes up with when you reset your session and start again? Like what does Vivienne tell you? I mean it is intended to end the session completely because afaik this is the only way to really reset stuff properly. The variable name for punishment points is GNMPPoints btw.
akds1337
Explorer
Explorer

Post by akds1337 »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:59 pm
akds1337 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:31 pm I keep having errors in my sessions, the tease will freeze and the only option I have is to "reset session" but then it lets me back to the beginning with my Mistresses assistant, and she says "You've had a session with your mistress recently" and I can't continue.

I've been trying to "reset" my session a different way, by adjusting date/time in windows but that's getting confusing after all these crashes. Anyone know of a better way to adjust "last session"

I'd post an error code if there was one, but all that happens is she stops speaking. Example of this last time "It seems we've passed your hard limit of '0' - <Something about respecting my hard limits by wanting to push them> "So, do you absolutely need to cum?"
(I've never set a hard limit of 0, that was probably from my previous or first session crashing.)

I respond "No, Mistress" Minutes pass by.
"No."
"No"
"No Mistress"
"no mistress"
"no"
"yes"
"yes, mistress"

etc. No response. It's just frozen here. I hit Reset Session and then I'm denied seeing my mistress because I just seen her today apparently.

One thing that is happening is I'm getting some Vocab Error DT4 that pops up in orange text. Someone suggested deleting Log.txt and restarting tease.ai but that didn't help.
Can't find the issue with your No, Mistress right now. If you crashed at setting it up I suggest resetting everything and restarting it. You can reset everything by just deleting the spicy personality and unpacking it into the scripts folder again.

Looking at the vocab error I will first of all start to fix all important bugs.
About resetting the time to next session: in the folder Scripts\Spicy 3.02\System\Variables there is a file called TeaseSession. Edit this file and change the date to at least 20 hours ago. Done. Of course don't abuse this for your own sake. Cheating is boring.
So far I just totally restarted from scratch. There are still the Vocab Errors, but I don't notice them messing anything up just yet, they're just annoying. It ran smooth the last 2 or 3 days, but just today I had an error where my Mistress was showing me a slideshow for a "game", During one of the slide changes I had accidentally hit my mouse and right-clicked. It seems to have bugged the program out (This is more a Tease A.I. problem, not just a Spicy problem) and killed my today's session. So thanks for the suggestion on editing that one file, becuase I don't think I can even use spicy otherwise lol. I just have the worst luck with it.
Johanna_Johnson
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Tease-AI, Still looking
Sub/Slave(s): Already occupied by myself.

Post by Johanna_Johnson »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:18 pm
Johanna_Johnson wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:09 pm I don't know if it's just me but I checked my ammounts of sessions so far and what shall I tell you guys I had over 20 in total since I joined spicy. But unfortuntalty I couldn't even finish one single session so far or to be more precise none of those sessions brought me back to the "hub room" I mean back to Mistress Vivienne (Tommie Jo). To start a new session I have to reset the session and greet my mistress again. This leads everytime to 100 unavoidable punishmentpoints. Those were by the way the most hazzard thingy thing here. But fortunatly for me I found the right Variable to undo those points... If there is anyone here who was able to eighter fix this or get around this major issue I would be really greatefull to let me in on the secret.
Sure I can. Can you tell me what exactly it comes up with when you reset your session and start again? Like what does Vivienne tell you? I mean it is intended to end the session completely because afaik this is the only way to really reset stuff properly. The variable name for punishment points is GNMPPoints btw.
Hey GodDragon

well that's the problem ass soon as my mistress decides to end a session TeaseAI is going to freeze. No comands what's so ever won't change this at all. I mean I can ask for permission to talk and all that but it won't have any effect. Oh and by the way at this point I'm also unable to scroll with my mouse wheels through the chat history. The only way to get TeaseAI back to "work" is by writing Hello Mistress.

By the way by analyzing the scripts I have been able to figure out the values for most of the variables. But the thing is neighter of them explaining why TeaseAI doesn't go back to the hub. To be honest right now I'd like to know if TAI needs the comand Goto () @end of if @end should do the trick already.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Johanna_Johnson wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:06 am Hey GodDragon

well that's the problem ass soon as my mistress decides to end a session TeaseAI is going to freeze. No comands what's so ever won't change this at all. I mean I can ask for permission to talk and all that but it won't have any effect. Oh and by the way at this point I'm also unable to scroll with my mouse wheels through the chat history. The only way to get TeaseAI back to "work" is by writing Hello Mistress.

By the way by analyzing the scripts I have been able to figure out the values for most of the variables. But the thing is neighter of them explaining why TeaseAI doesn't go back to the hub. To be honest right now I'd like to know if TAI needs the comand Goto () @end of if @end should do the trick already.
If it freezes and only Hey Mistress works then it ended the session and reset it. Obviously commands won't work anymore. So now about your punishment point issue. What does it say when you restart it when she assigns you the points so I can track down what exactly causes this.
heftigeruser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heftigeruser »

Is there anything that can be done to fix the

"Vocab Error: DTX" (X = 1,2,3,4,5)

It seems to have to do something with the function #DateDifference but i dont know how to fix it, in the error logs it says :

"Message: Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#DateDifference"
Typ: System.Exception
StackTrace:"

Seeing as how DateDifference is a System Keyword i really dont know what to do
Johanna_Johnson
Explorer
Explorer

GodDragon wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:42 pm
Johanna_Johnson wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:06 am Hey GodDragon

If it freezes and only Hey Mistress works then it ended the session and reset it. Obviously commands won't work anymore. So now about your punishment point issue. What does it say when you restart it when she assigns you the points so I can track down what exactly causes this.
This is what greating my mistress brings me:

01:50 AM Johanna Johnson: Hello Mistress
01:50 AM Charlotte Springer: 1. You need permission before you speak Vocab Error: MeritChangeNHigh Vocab Error: DT1
01:50 AM Charlotte Springer: Transfering punishment points to you Vocab Error: DT1
Launching Spicy
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Does this also occur when you reset the session?
Johanna_Johnson
Explorer
Explorer

Yes it does the only way to "postpone" it is by transmiting the vitasub which leads to haven 2 sessions for only 100 GNMPPoints :-D.

By the way do you know by any chance how my mistress changes into anther set of cloths? I have to admit I watched now over a period of 2 weeks always the same set (1). I found a way to sort of deal with it by renaming the first set to something else while I named e. g. Out_4 to 1 plus the aditional domme tag assigning. Talking about cloths I just checked the ClotheChangeDomme.txt and I have to admit I couldn't find anything at all which would lead to a change in cloths/ apearance.
Spoiler: show
@Variable[ClothesDomme]=[4] @NullResponse @Goto(1,2,3,4)
@Variable[ClothesDomme]=[3] @NullResponse @Goto(1,2,3)
@Variable[ClothesDomme]=[2] @NullResponse @Goto(1,2)
@Variable[ClothesDomme]=[1] @NullResponse @Goto(1)
@NullResponse @Goto(NoFit)
(1)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DOutfit1) @Goto(End)
(2)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DOutfit2) @Goto(End)
(3)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DOutfit3) @Goto(End)
(4)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DOutfit4) @Goto(End)
(End)
@End
(NoFit)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(NoFit)
@End
Neighter Flags, Variables nor Temps showed anything regarding this.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Johanna_Johnson wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:38 pm Yes it does the only way to "postpone" it is by transmiting the vitasub which leads to haven 2 sessions for only 100 GNMPPoints :-D.

By the way do you know by any chance how my mistress changes into anther set of cloths? I have to admit I watched now over a period of 2 weeks always the same set (1). I found a way to sort of deal with it by renaming the first set to something else while I named e. g. Out_4 to 1 plus the aditional domme tag assigning. Talking about cloths I just checked the ClotheChangeDomme.txt and I have to admit I couldn't find anything at all which would lead to a change in cloths/ apearance.
@Variable[ClothesDomme]=[4] @NullResponse @Goto(1,2,3,4)
@Variable[ClothesDomme]=[3] @NullResponse @Goto(1,2,3)
@Variable[ClothesDomme]=[2] @NullResponse @Goto(1,2)
@Variable[ClothesDomme]=[1] @NullResponse @Goto(1)
@NullResponse @Goto(NoFit)
(1)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DOutfit1) @Goto(End)
(2)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DOutfit2) @Goto(End)
(3)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DOutfit3) @Goto(End)
(4)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(DOutfit4) @Goto(End)
(End)
@End
(NoFit)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(NoFit)
@End
Neighter Flags, Variables nor Temps showed anything regarding this.
Your issue is Tease-AI related, not Spicy :-)
At least when it comes to the domme not switching outfits. She wont do it midsession unless in very special cases.
But it should do it from session to session. If it doesn't you have something set up the wrong way. I'd recommend going here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19733

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

trying to download spicy through the recipie list , i have managed all the files except the GNM video one,
i have tried it through the mega downloader program but it wont download it just comes up with error.
i assume its because its a 8gb sized file, is there any way i can download it in smaller sections.
thankyou in advance.

ALL SORTED ON THIS ISSUE NOW THANKYOU.
Last edited by ducaticarl on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ducaticarl wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:40 pm trying to download spicy through the recipie list , i have managed all the files except the GNM video one,
i have tried it through the mega downloader program but it wont download it just comes up with error.
i assume its because its a 8gb sized file, is there any way i can download it in smaller sections.
thankyou in advance.
You need to either wait when you reached the limit or you can just restart your router to change your ip. Just install mega sync on your computer, start downloading the video folder, then when it reaches the limit close mega sync completely and restart your router. When you have internet again just start mega sync and it will continue downloading. Repeat until download is completed (once might be enough).

Just to give you guys an update. I am working on adding more diversity to the personality whilst maintaining the raw structure of genome. Although I will make some small changes but I think they will please everyone. Such a change would be: Small CBT instead of just assigning punishment points for later use (I found this to be better for small mistakes or just funzies because if the slave just picked the "wrong" answer why assign him points instead of just teasing him using cbt instead?).
saraslut2015
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by saraslut2015 »

Found a potential bug.

I have come back for my second session with Mistress and she is having me edge after a spanking and everytime I tell her I am on the edge she tells me I need permission to speak and gives me punishment points( which is fine) and when I ask if I may speak she denies me no biggie.

The problem is this whole her wanting me to edge has been going on for about 45 minutes, not sure if its stuck in a loop or not.
Johanna_Johnson
Explorer
Explorer

I don't know how to put this but I have found an total broken script. I don't know why and I can't find the solution eighter but the HardLimit.txt script (Tease AI Spice it up\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\End) seems to cause TAI to sort of freeze. I even tried to interrupt her intentionaly but the only thing she does is continue with her introduction like no care in the world. During other scripts it takes only one line in to get my 100 Ppoints assignt.
//The script runs without interruption from here
(HardLimit)
@RT(#SlaveName,#SubName,Slave) #DT
@RT(We've crossed your hard limit of,It seems we're at your hard limit of) @ShowVar[HardOTimeLimit] days #DT
@RT(I do respect your limits,Despite what you might think I care about your limits..,I fully respect your limits) #DT
@RT(Though I like to encourage you to push them,Still I like to push them a little,But I'll never stop trying to push them a little) #DT
@RT(Now,Meaning..,Well) #DT
Do you absolutely need to cum? #DT
//to here

//everyting below this won't show up
[yes] @RT(Okay then,Well then) #DT @Goto (PushLimit1)
[no] #GNMGood #DT @Goto(PushLimit2)
@DifferentAnswer #GNMYesOrNo #DT
(PushLimit1)
@RT(Before we get to the point of letting you cum,Before I decide wether to let you cum or not) #DT
@RT(Would it be alright for me to increase your hard limit a little?,Would you be okay with increasing your hard limit?) #DT
[yes]#GNMGood #DT @Goto(IncreaseLimit)
[no]@RT(Thats perfectly fine,Okay then) #GNMEmoteHappy #DT @Goto(End)
(PushLimit2)
@RT(You make me proud!,That makes me happy!,You make me very proud!) #MeritChangePHigh #DT
@RT(This brings about the logical question,This begs the question) #DT
@RT(Would you be okay with me increasing your hard limit?,Would it be alright if we took a look at your hard limit?) #DT
[yes]#GNMGood #DT
[no]Thats perfectly fine! #DT
@End
(IncreaseLimit)
@RT(So currently your hard limit is,At this moment your hard limit is) @ShowVar[HardOTimeLimit] days #DT
@RT(I promise I'm only changing it a little,I'm only increasing it a teeny tiny bit) #DT @ChangeVar[HardOTimeLimit]=[HardOTimeLimit]+[#Random(1,2)]
Done! #DT
I'm so proud of you! #MeritChangePMedium @Goto(End)
(End)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\Decide\DecideO.txt)
Regarding those session pictures I guess I found the soulution to that. It might be eighter my total broken pictures of her or which I think is more likely I just thought that it wouldn't make a diffrence if I just assigned the doom folder instead of the sub folder Charlotte Springer.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Thanks GodDragon for the good working on Spicy I have the newst version downloaded. And add delete the system folder and add a new System folder from wicked tease. Maybe you can add this information in the read me.

And Maybe you can take a look in the very first run script wich need 2 hours or more to set the settings( I dont know the name), there a some spelling mistakes.

In the GNMImages/Academy/Lingerie/Babydoll folder is a 4.jpeg file it has to be a "4.jpg"

Is there a solution to delete the "1. You need permission before you speak
Transfering punishment points to you " it pop's up to often in wrong situations

@ genome231 can you please update the 1. page on this forum with the link to GodDragon's Github https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-Te ... rsion-3.02
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Homework bug
When it runs CR\Academy\AcademyHomeWorkSet.txt there pop up an error and the Homework doesn't open after that the program stand still and doesn't work anymore.