Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Fuccboi201
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by Fuccboi201 »

Not to be disrespectful but can you or anyone else post mirrors of the downloads? Mega wont let me download half the stuff because I "exeeded the limit" though I've never used it before and I only downloaded the video files for this.
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by meaculpa_uk »

Fuccboi201 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:42 pm Not to be disrespectful but can you or anyone else post mirrors of the downloads? Mega wont let me download half the stuff because I "exeeded the limit" though I've never used it before and I only downloaded the video files for this.
I use MegaDownloader.. https://megadownloader.en.softonic.com/

It's a free little app that completely bypasses the limits, it's a helluva a lot quicker too!

Hope that's helpful

Mea
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by meaculpa_uk »

kyle2 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:11 am Actual issue:
You can type in anything you want in TAI. There is no way Domme will ever be able to control you.
Tease AI is a simulator at the end of the day and no matter what checks you try to put in place, they can all be circumvented. The real trick is to make a Personality that's believable and that caters to the end-users kinks enough that they won't want to cheat :)

I know that's not helpful, but no amount of clever scripting can replace being under the control of a real Domme.

Mea
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

hi, i have just started playing spicy 3 and i have had a couple of academy lessons on lingerie but noticed
the cleaning,cooking and seduction folders are empty, i assume these are academy lessons that are going to be
added at a later point or are they supposed to be their but maybe i have them missing, i'm looking forward
to the seduction lessons as i am keen to learn how to give blow jobs etc , the sissy side is something i am keen to
explore hopefully one day i might be confident enough to put my lessons into actual reality and would be nice if
i had learned how to. LOL.
but anyway i assume these other academy subjects are to come in the future.
b912va
Explorer
Explorer

Post by b912va »

genome231 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:24 pm Just discovered that almost all files were missing from Spicy\CR.
That has now been uploaded, hadn't noticed that github had a cap of uploads..

Best regards
Genome
For what it's worth, you're using github extremely inefficiently and pretty much completely wrong. Uploading files through drag+drop is slow, painful, and prone to mistakes like this.

Read through this guide on how to use git from the CLI http://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide/

It's honestly so much easier and will save you a bunch of time/headaches. For example, with your initial upload, instead of having to do 17 separate uploads, you could have just ran "git add *", "git commit -m "commit message"", "git push" from your git directory (create git directory by running "git clone https://github.com/genome231/Spicy-Tease-AI-personality-.git") to upload everything.

Side note, name your commits something useful too. Using the default `Add files via upload` for everything tells you nothing about what you're committing. If you want some advice on that, read through this https://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/
It's a bit heavy, but gives you a great guideline to go on.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

b912va wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:38 am For what it's worth, you're using github extremely inefficiently and pretty much completely wrong. Uploading files through drag+drop is slow, painful, and prone to mistakes like this.

Read through this guide on how to use git from the CLI http://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide/

It's honestly so much easier and will save you a bunch of time/headaches. For example, with your initial upload, instead of having to do 17 separate uploads, you could have just ran "git add *", "git commit -m "commit message"", "git push" from your git directory (create git directory by running "git clone https://github.com/genome231/Spicy-Teas ... ality-.git") to upload everything.

Side note, name your commits something useful too. Using the default `Add files via upload` for everything tells you nothing about what you're committing. If you want some advice on that, read through this https://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/
It's a bit heavy, but gives you a great guideline to go on.
Oh!
As stated earlier, I'm a big noob when it comes to these things. Better than average I believe (yes I know the average is low :lol: ).
Thanks for those will read them through. If you have more then by all means share :D

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi guys! :wave:

Sharing on the latest Spicy news :-)
Here are the latest changes I made for the next version:

Cuts
I've cut away a few features:
1) Asking permission to have fun
2) Asking permission to have a snack
3) removed all plans for a exercise addon
The reason is simple, number 1 and 2 is simply too invasive to ever really be used properly, instead they're just an annoyance.
The plans for number 3 is gone because my time is better invested on other stuff than an exercise feature.

Menu system
Secondly I removed the menu system from Spicy.
I realized that the virtual assistant was used waaaay too little and everyone (including myself) would much rather look at a hot model instead of looking at my ugly menu images. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chores
The primary cleaning chores are going through a lot of changes.
Overall I think you'll like my changes, more on that later.

Busy mode --> work mode
Busy mode is changing name to work mode and being integrated into chores.
Busy mode was used to inform the domme that you were working/studying or otherwise busy.
Work mode will now award merits and gold (slowly though, to avoid any interest in abusing it).

Cheers
Genome
Fuccboi201
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Fuccboi201 »

Hey everyone. I've been playing around with spicy for a few days now and I like it. though I have an issue with it, Whenever my domme is talking it spams the chat with errors that's translated to "Error: Path format is invalid"

https://pastebin.com/VrfhELku
hope anyone can help.
b912va
Explorer
Explorer

Post by b912va »

genome231 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 am Oh!
As stated earlier, I'm a big noob when it comes to these things. Better than average I believe (yes I know the average is low :lol: ).
Thanks for those will read them through. If you have more then by all means share :D

Best regards
Genome
For git, those two guides have basically everything you need to know. If you have any questions about using git from the CLI I'd be glad to help out.

Also, I noticed the first guide neglects to mention one really important command, which is "git status". It will show you the list of changed/added/deleted files.

Here's a really quick rundown of the git workflow:
  • git status to see what changes you've made on your branch
  • git add PATH adds files that will be inclued with your commit. PATH can be folders, individual files, or a * to add all changes
  • git commit -m "message" Creates a commit. At this point, your changes are still stored locally, but are ready to be uploaded with
  • git push which will upload your changes
There's a bit more to it with managing branches/merging, but that's the basics of using git.
ponyjane
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by ponyjane »

genome231 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:16 pm
3) removed all plans for a exercise addon
The reason is simple, number 1 and 2 is simply too invasive to ever really be used properly, instead they're just an annoyance.
The plans for number 3 is gone because my time is better invested on other stuff than an exercise feature.
I realize it's gone, but would it have been hard to have it tell you to go exercise for half an hour or whatever, and that starts a timer that will know when you should be back? Instead of making a huge workout plan, leave that to the user, and just tell the user to go do it. A workout system would be cool, but there are whole programs devoted to being that already.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi All :wave:
ponyjane wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:14 pm I realize it's gone, but would it have been hard to have it tell you to go exercise for half an hour or whatever, and that starts a timer that will know when you should be back? Instead of making a huge workout plan, leave that to the user, and just tell the user to go do it. A workout system would be cool, but there are whole programs devoted to being that already.
No probably not, but instead of spending time on it, I'd rather work on other stuff :-)

Fixes for the 3.02
Just sharing current bugfixing progress.

- Fixed a few bugs related to how Spicy chooses modules, you can alter some variables related to this in settings.
- Updated and fixed the ChastityOn & ChastityOff scripts. They should now work correctly and work WITH the users chastity settings.
- Fixed a few bugs that would incorrectly put you in chastity for a session (also if you were already in chastity).
- You will now never be in chastity for your very session, that used to be near 100% before (error)
- Fixed and cleaned the weekly check up script. It's a lot more logical (and easier to read). Removed the requirement of asking for snack / fun
- Cleaned up bits of chat that had spelling errors and/or made little sense in the context.
- Stroking should now function correctly, prior if you used the Spicy metronome it wouldn't start from the beginning, but often trigger later.

Edit:
Made changes to the setup file downloaded from OP to hopefully make it easier for new people

Best regards
Genome
amythx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amythx »

Pure excitement! Thank you so much Genome.

I found a small bug by trying to setup the toys again (sorry if this has been already reported - I did try to search this topic with the error messages):

1. The new setup round (accessed through "4") uses different file paths for the toy images:

Folder-wise it requests "./Images/GNMImages/ToySetup/ToyPictures/* while on the initial round the current folder worked "./Images/GNMImages/Toys/*. Obviously the pictures didn't work on the second round due to the wrong paths.

2. I also noticed at least the HotSauce.jpg was requested as Tabasco.jpg so the filenames have also changed (maybe from a previous version?). I assume the initial toy setup and later re-setups use different module?

Cheers,
Amy
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

amythx wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 am I found a small bug by trying to setup the toys again (sorry if this has been already reported - I did try to search this topic with the error messages):

1. The new setup round (accessed through "4") uses different file paths for the toy images:

Folder-wise it requests "./Images/GNMImages/ToySetup/ToyPictures/* while on the initial round the current folder worked "./Images/GNMImages/Toys/*. Obviously the pictures didn't work on the second round due to the wrong paths.

2. I also noticed at least the HotSauce.jpg was requested as Tabasco.jpg so the filenames have also changed (maybe from a previous version?). I assume the initial toy setup and later re-setups use different module?

Cheers,
Amy
Oh. I believe it has been reported before, but I hadn't fixed it. Now it is fixed!
Thanks!
Genome
amythx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amythx »

genome231 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:15 am Oh. I believe it has been reported before, but I hadn't fixed it. Now it is fixed!
Thanks!
Genome
Spoiler: show
I got to the lovely water mission and spilled a lot :D The script broke though when calculating my punishment:

How much water is there left? #DT @InputVar[SumOfWater2]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SumOfWater2]=[SumOfWater2]*[100]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SumOfWater2]=[SumOfWater2]/[SumOfWater]
@NullResponse @If[SumOfWater2]>=[25] @NullResponse @Goto(Bad1) <--- This was picked by log.txt
You lost @ShowVar[SumOfWater2] % water #DT
Which I can tolerate.. #DT @Goto(Continue3)

^Something went wrong there, but as I haven't yet tried scripting, I can't really see it :/
On another note I think Tease AI would really benefit from a loading spinner as at least Spicy really likest to think things through from time to time and as a user it's impossible to know whether the program froze or is actually calculating things forward. Might be due to my old pc but the loading times are warned to everybody at least when Spicy initializes so the spinner would be nice. Thoughts?

BR,
Amy
iceunit
Explorer
Explorer

Errors

Post by iceunit »

Hi i am new to this Tease AI and Spicy, but i have done as i read in the first post and i keep getting this error,

Wheni start it i get this: https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApBgOIXAoqmhleQEf81cd4jeqnNzaA (i am sorry its in Danish)

Se slutningen af denne meddelelse, hvis du vil have detaljer om,
hvordan du starter JIT-fejlfinding i stedet for denne dialogboks.

************** Undtagelsestekst **************
System.IO.IOException: Processen kan ikke få adgang til filen 'D:\Onedrive\FUN for me\Tease AI 0.54.9-ok\log.txt', fordi den bliver brugt af en anden proces.
ved System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
ved System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
ved System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
ved Tease_AI.Log.TextTraceListener.FileWrite(String[] text) i C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\Log.vb:linje 86
ved Tease_AI.Log.TextTraceListener.Write(String message) i C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\Log.vb:linje 199
ved System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.Write(String message)
ved System.Diagnostics.Trace.Write(String message)
ved Tease_AI.Log.WriteError(String msg, Exception Exception, String title) i C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\Log.vb:linje 43
ved Tease_AI.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) i C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:linje 1129
ved System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Indlæste assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assemblyversion: 4.0.0.0
Win32-version: 4.7.2098.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assemblyversion: 0.54.9.0
Win32-version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/Onedrive/FUN%20for%20me/Tease%20AI%200.54.9-ok/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assemblyversion: 10.0.0.0
Win32-version: 14.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32-version: 4.7.2093.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
Win32-version: 4.7.2098.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-version: 4.7.2094.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32-version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assemblyversion: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/Onedrive/FUN%20for%20me/Tease%20AI%200.54.9-ok/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
Assemblyversion: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/Onedrive/FUN%20for%20me/Tease%20AI%200.54.9-ok/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_da_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_da_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT-fejlfinding **************
Hvis du vil aktivere JIT-fejlfinding, skal værdien jitDebugging indstilles
i afsnittet system.windows.forms i konfigurationsfilen
for programmet eller computeren.
Programmet skal desuden kompileres med fejlfinding
aktiveret.

Eksempel:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Når JIT-fejlfinding er aktiveret, bliver alle ikke-afviklede
undtagelser sendt til det JIT-fejlfindingsprogram, der er registreret på computeren, i stedet for
at blive afviklet af denne dialogboks.