Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

I wonder if something like this could work as a mod or like an expansion pack?

There is such a thing as too many features, and I probably speak for many people when I say I'm disappointed when I find a tease I like, but then out of the blue it's all like, "go grab a razor, shave your eyebrows and streak at the local park." Then you get bummed out because it's asking you to do something you won't do/aren't into.

The intro to spicy asks many questions, for good reasons. Like what toys people own. No point in asking you to use a dildo if you don't own one for example. it would kind of ruin it for you if it asked that as a condition.

Maybe if this is being added, there should be a way to add in options for this before it would be something to consider implementing as a permanent current-release item. For example, a question that sets a flag like CEIOk or RuinModOn etc. since everyone has different tastes/limits.

You could duplicate the file that handles this, add in your options, and then point to a file based on a set flag effectively acting as a toggle switch.
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

lesabre88 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:00 am
lesabre88 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:51 am Bug Report:

CR/BackgroundMode/Punishment/Punishments/H3 needs a @ChangeVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0]

otherwise it will add the number of commands given to the ones when you did it the previous times.

Punishments/M3 already has this.
Scratch that -- got my files mixed up -- M3 and S3 both need this. H3 is irrelevant.

Don't know where it needs to go though.
This is from M3 file:
Everytime you hear a command I want you say "Thank You #DomHonorific " #DT4
Lastly I want you to count everytime your heel strikes the floor or you loose your balance.. #DT4
If both heels strikes at the same time it counts as two! #DT4
I never said this would be easy #GNMLol #DT4 @SetVar[CornerTimeCommands]=[0]
Now go to the corner, stand on your toes and dont return before you hear the bell! #DT4 @TempFlag(CornerTimeDown) @Wait(5)
(CornerTime2)
@NullResponse @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Punishment\Corner\OnYourToes.mp3] @CountVar[CornerTimeCounter2]
Is that not what that is? S3 also has the same call.

I'm not saying that you'r mistaken, but how is

@ChangeVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0]

Different from

@SetVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0] ????

ChangeVar vs. SetVar

Maybe SetVar is if it creates a new variable and ChangeVar modifies an existing one.

How could you test if Exists([CornerCommandsGiven]) then Changevar, otherwise, SetVar?

I do not know how to do that in this scripting...
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

lesabre88 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:17 am
fly4awhiteguy wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 pm The liked image and disliked image files do not exist, so the first time you click an image it will break. I had to manually create the text file with the correct names in the error's directory path and leave them blank.

Those two files should come standard, already existing, and blank.

They are (or rather should be) located in:

/Tease AI/Images/System/

Should be named:

DislikedImageURLs.txt
LikedImageURLs.txt
Hmm, I do have these files already in that folder, and they are blank. Tease AI 0.54.9. Have not used the feature though.

Oh-oh ...
Spoiler: show
You turn on the computer and press the button that says connect to Mistress
Contacting Mistress ..
Session denied
Number of punishment points are too high, report for punishment
... might be busy for a while. :wavecry:
By the way, I meant to post a picture of my settings when I was talking about the image directories. I think unchecking the "pause on settings menu" option helps to keep it from freezing up. I also notice the scripts pause when you start to type in the message box, but if you delete all of the unsent text it resumes. but yah... sometimes in general this thing just takes a long time to get through... don't know what the deal is.
Settings.PNG
Settings.PNG (44.66 KiB) Viewed 1601 times
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

Another bug:
@Variable[PositionLevel]<=[15] @NullResponse @Wait(#Random(120,240)) @Goto(aTimerOver)
@Variable[PositionLevel]>=[30] @NullResponse @Wait(#Random(240,360)) @Goto(aTimerOver)
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(180,300)) @Goto(aTimerOver)
(aTimerOver)
@RT(Come back,Get back,Come back to me,Get your #GNMAss over here..) #SlaveName #DT @PlayAuido[\GNMSounds\SpecialSounds\Bell.mp3]
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(PT2Done) @TempFlag(PT2Done)
We're doing 1 position more.. #DT
@Flag(PTa1) @NullResponse @Goto(a2,a3,a4,a5,a6,a7,a8,a9,a10,a11,a12,a13,a14,a15,a16)
@Flag(PTa2) @NullResponse @Goto(a1,a3,a4,a5,a6,a7,a8,a9,a10,a11,a12,a13,a14,a15,a16)
@Flag(PTa3) @NullResponse @Goto(a1,a2,a4,a5,a6,a7,a8,a9,a10,a11,a12,a13,a14,a15,a16)
File is GNMSlaveModule_1PositionTraining.txt.

Audio is spelled incorrectly. It reads Auido instead of Audio...

Another spot almost at the bottom of the same file says:

@PlayAudo[\GNMSounds\

Audo instead of Audio...
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

fly4awhiteguy wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:49 pm
lesabre88 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:51 am Bug Report:

CR/BackgroundMode/Punishment/Punishments/H3 needs a @ChangeVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0]

otherwise it will add the number of commands given to the ones when you did it the previous times.

Punishments/M3 already has this.
Scratch that -- got my files mixed up -- M3 and S3 both need this. H3 is irrelevant.

This is from M3 file:
Lastly I want you to count everytime your heel strikes the floor or you loose your balance.. #DT4
Now go to the corner, stand on your toes and dont return before you hear the bell! #DT4 @TempFlag(CornerTimeDown) @Wait(5)
(CornerTime2)
@NullResponse @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Punishment\Corner\OnYourToes.mp3] @CountVar[CornerTimeCounter2]

Different from

ChangeVar vs. SetVar

Maybe SetVar is if it creates a new variable and ChangeVar modifies an existing one.

How could you test if Exists([CornerCommandsGiven]) then Changevar, otherwise, SetVar?

The difference is that one is @ChangeVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0} and the other is @SetVar[CornerTimeCommands]=[0], so they are different variables. One defines the number of Corner Time Commands Given, the second (Corner Time Commands) -- I don't know what is does and it isn't called anywhere else in the file. It might be that it's just named improperly, and that it should be @SetVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0}.

I don't know enough to know the difference between @ChangeVar and @SetVar. My guess ( :whistle: ) is you are right - @SetVar would need to be used the first time, to create the variable.

I just know I had 13 commands the first time, then 12 the second time. When it asked how many commands, I entered 12, which it said was incorrect and that the answer was 25 (13+12).
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

lesabre88 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:01 am
fly4awhiteguy wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:49 pm

This is from M3 file:
(CornerTime2)

Different from

ChangeVar vs. SetVar

The difference is that one is @ChangeVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0} and the other is @SetVar[CornerTimeCommands]=[0], so they are different variables. One defines the number of Corner Time Commands Given, the second (Corner Time Commands) -- I don't know what is does and it isn't called anywhere else in the file. It might be that it's just named improperly, and that it should be @SetVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0}.

I don't know enough to know the difference between @ChangeVar and @SetVar. My guess ( :whistle: ) is you are right - @SetVar would need to be used the first time, to create the variable.

I just know I had 13 commands the first time, then 12 the second time. When it asked how many commands, I entered 12, which it said was incorrect and that the answer was 25 (13+12).
I added a fix to my previous post. You can simply change it to @SetVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0]. SetVar and ChangeVar so basicly do the same afaik so no need to change that. But I think SetVar might be required to create a variable if it is missing but no need to do changevar when you already have an existing variable. The different variable name is just a typo, the variable is not used in any other file.
fly4awhiteguy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:47 am Another bug:
@Variable[PositionLevel]<=[15] @NullResponse @Wait(#Random(120,240)) @Goto(aTimerOver)
@Variable[PositionLevel]>=[30] @NullResponse @Wait(#Random(240,360)) @Goto(aTimerOver)
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(180,300)) @Goto(aTimerOver)
(aTimerOver)
@RT(Come back,Get back,Come back to me,Get your #GNMAss over here..) #SlaveName #DT @PlayAuido[\GNMSounds\SpecialSounds\Bell.mp3]
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(PT2Done) @TempFlag(PT2Done)
We're doing 1 position more.. #DT
@Flag(PTa1) @NullResponse @Goto(a2,a3,a4,a5,a6,a7,a8,a9,a10,a11,a12,a13,a14,a15,a16)
@Flag(PTa2) @NullResponse @Goto(a1,a3,a4,a5,a6,a7,a8,a9,a10,a11,a12,a13,a14,a15,a16)
@Flag(PTa3) @NullResponse @Goto(a1,a2,a4,a5,a6,a7,a8,a9,a10,a11,a12,a13,a14,a15,a16)
File is GNMSlaveModule_1PositionTraining.txt.

Audio is spelled incorrectly. It reads Auido instead of Audio...

Another spot almost at the bottom of the same file says:

@PlayAudo[\GNMSounds\

Audo instead of Audio...
You should really install the patches that were made by the community. Many of your issues were fixed for me already. You can find them here: https://mega.nz/#F!Y2RjEIgJ!Y6fq9LW4uvsUpY3whxXLmA
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 am You should really install the patches that were made by the community. Many of your issues were fixed for me already. You can find them here: https://mega.nz/#F!Y2RjEIgJ!Y6fq9LW4uvsUpY3whxXLmA
I tried the first patch.

Got a ton (like 50) of "warning: file.txt has type100644, expected 100755" errors

I did use the --ignore-space-change --ignore-whitespace --unsafe-paths before.

Also some "error: file.txt already exists in working directory". All are in Vocabulary/

This ok, or did something go wrong?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lesabre88 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:14 am
GodDragon wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 am You should really install the patches that were made by the community. Many of your issues were fixed for me already. You can find them here: https://mega.nz/#F!Y2RjEIgJ!Y6fq9LW4uvsUpY3whxXLmA
I tried the first patch.

Got a ton (like 50) of "warning: file.txt has type100644, expected 100755" errors

I did use the --ignore-space-change --ignore-whitespace --unsafe-paths before.

Also some "error: file.txt already exists in working directory". All are in Vocabulary/

This ok, or did something go wrong?
Well because you already changed the files it might throw errors. However the warnings with the 100755 etc. are not important. Make sure to only get warnings though. Possibly you might need to download the scripts fresh from the source. Just make sure to not overwrite the variables and flags that were saved in your spicy/system folder. Basicly just don't overwrite the system folder. This should keep your current progress and still make the files patchable.
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

Dragon, is there a git repository that I could issue push requests to when I find, and fix, an additional bug?

Who controls it?

What I am getting at is, who determines when there have been enough bug fixes to warrant a Spicy 3.01 release that includes them?

It looks like this has a solid foundation. IMHO it would be best if the community focused more on polishing the current content rather than on increasing the content until it is more stable and user friendly for newbies.

You know what they say, fruit of the poisoned tree and all...

I think user-friendly is key. If people think it's a hassle to set-up, they will ignore it, but if it's simple, more people will learn about it and contribute, thus adding more resources to the community.
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

If there was a GitHub I'd be happy to contribute, but I've been working on bug fixes as well as spelling errors and also here and there adding/subtracting lines of dialogue to make the whole thing flow more naturally, sadly it's my understanding that changing line numbers would make my version clash with others?

So far I've tweaked it enough to have a running version:
Punishments S1-6 are all reworked as are the nurse responses.(I think this makes the punishments M1-6 pretty easy to update now)
Chastity (or not having a device) is now fully supported.
Financial chores now trigger and call images.
Taking a break a running study/tease mode etc all now work.
Hard Limit Script improved.
Each time I run session I work on the modules as they're called so I can't say for sure which have been done but maybe a 1/3 of them?
Added the Worship Module that had been hidden and only called for users without toys, this is now added as a tease module too.
Added a few @RapidCodeOff's and @UnlockImages that were causing issues.

If any one wants to look at what I've done so far then I'm not precious about keeping it to myself. So here's a MegaLink to a clean copy with the converted png to jpg pics and one added sound. I've mirrored the directory structure so just unpack to where ever your Tease AI folder is. It won't overwrite anything, just create a new script called Spicy Mea (spoiler, I've left in the flags for purchased modules and glitter).

https://mega.nz/#!gbABDZRB!sM9klTFJFIbc ... zAQQqciLZM

As for the @SetVar v's @ChangeVar.... it was intended that @ChangeVar would create a variable if it didn't already exist, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
@SetVar is simple.. it's @SetVar[Varnamehere]=[variable].
@ChangeVar REQUIRES an operation to work. So @ChangeVar[Varnamehere]=[0] won't work. Nor will @ChangeVar[Varnamehere]=[Varnamehere]+[0] (because the variable doesn't exist yet.
So @ChangeVar needs to be @ChangeVar[Varnamehere]=[x]+[y]

Hope someone finds this useful!

Edit: Just remembered.. my version has modified use of the #DT files but if you swap the vocab file #DT from your own versions into my reworked script then it'll work fine again :)

Edit Edit: Because my upload is 'clean' if you try to run it then you'll just need to go through the start-up process again. I'd recommend that you copy your existing Spicy System folder and place it in the new version, that way all of your current flags and settings will be transposed over to help you test out what I've done.
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

Anyone get videos to work? I know there were discussions in previous posts, but no solutions I saw. Problem is that Windows Media Player can't play .mp4 files. I couldn't find a codec for .mp4 either. I tried VLC, as someone suggested, and made it the default player, but Tease AI uses Windows Media Player still. Also there was a discussion in the Tease AI thread why VLC won't work.

I can watch the videos manually, but some of the scripts must be looking for an input that the file is done, becuase it just continues ad infinitum, waiting for the video to finish.
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

Another dumb newbie question:

How would I view (or even edit) a flag? Notebook just opens a blank document so I can't see whether the flag is triggered or not.
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

lesabre88 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:48 pm Another dumb newbie question:

How would I view (or even edit) a flag? Notebook just opens a blank document so I can't see whether the flag is triggered or not.
Hi, and not a dumb question.. I can't help with the video issue, but flags are a 'nothing' file, they simply work by existing.

So... if you have a script that checks for a flag then it's binary, either the flag's there or it's not. If you want to deactivate a flag, simply delete the file from spicy/system/flag folder. In the same way you can create flags just by copying an existing flag and renaming it to whatever it should be.

TempFlags work the same except that they are deleted each time you restart and reload Spicy (I recommend that you do this fairly regularly, especially after an academy or Domme session.

Values are different and can be edited.

Hope that helps!
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

My 2 cents here after 1 week:

First of all THANK YOU to everyone who has helped to fix the issues to get this to work reasonably well. I enjoy it very much. And especially to Genome for creating this. I think I can speak for all that we anxiously await his return.

My thinking is that all efforts at this point should concentrate on fixing what is there in 3.00. In a previous post, Genome mentioned version 3.10 and improvements he planned there-in. Maybe it might be possible to release 3.01, 3.02 etc.. while he is gone, which he can then (or may chose not to) incorporate into 3.10, at which point he can look into adding the new features.

Can the first post (with the download links) be edited to include new downloads or patches? Also, I think it's worth it to put in a note that 3.00, as is, is working but very buggy. Need to just let people know not to expect it to work perfectly right out of the box.

Not familiar with GitHub, but I know reading through 77 pages of posts - many of which I didn't understand at the time - was not fun. And many apply to earlier versions and are not relevant anymore. Any database of bugs on 3.00 - and when and where they have been fixed - would be great.

I know I have made a few custom changes (not cheats!) - specifically to chores - so things work the way I want. I realize if I update to a new version I'll either need to save these or they'll get wiped. I also realize not everyone would want those same changes.

Anyway, just my thoughts.
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:02 pm
Hi, and not a dumb question.. I can't help with the video issue, but flags are a 'nothing' file, they simply work by existing.

So... if you have a script that checks for a flag then it's binary, either the flag's there or it's not. If you want to deactivate a flag, simply delete the file from spicy/system/flag folder. In the same way you can create flags just by copying an existing flag and renaming it to whatever it should be.

TempFlags work the same except that they are deleted each time you restart and reload Spicy (I recommend that you do this fairly regularly, especially after an academy or Domme session.

Values are different and can be edited.

Hope that helps!
Makes total sense now - thanks!!