Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

mandas_whack
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by mandas_whack »

genome231 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 10:07 am
I had plans for a version 3.1 before the beginning of July, but I'm not sure it's doable :-(
Since I'm pretty much away throughout July, it's probably gonna have to wait until August.
Thank you so much for your continued work on this project! It has been really fun to play with so far and has SO much potential.

I'm sure you've thought of this already, but, when you DO get a chance to put out an update, would you mind starting a separate thread for the updated version? This thread is getting pretty crowded :-D

Thanks again
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kksavas »

a extra bug thread would be n1 with rules for the post to improve bugfixing.
teasedguy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by teasedguy »

First of all I want to tell you all how much I love Spicy. Thanks for creating it!
After some testing I discovered some bugs I want to share with you.
Also Spicy told me to share them with the code PBEI.
This occurs often during punishment.

Furthermore there is a bug when you reach the denial Limit.
When you are asked if you absolutely need to come or not Spicy doesn't recognice any answer. After that everything freezes.

I believe there is just a missing command line. Maybe someone can have a look at this because it is kind of game breaking for me right now. :no:

The only thing in General I don't like about Spicy is that the Domme isn't very responsive. She doesn't understand most of what you say and I hope that will change in future Versions.
sternyy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sternyy »

I'm also having a Vocab Error: DT4 error. I did what it said in another post but it kept repeating the same line over and over again.
teasedguy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by teasedguy »

sternyy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 pm I'm also having a Vocab Error: DT4 error. I did what it said in another post but it kept repeating the same line over and over again.
I'm getting this one quite often as well, but it doesn't break the script.

I was able to fix the hard Limit script by adding the missing go to pushlimit1, maybe this is helpfull to someone
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

I'm still trying to go through the intro. It's crashed a couple times, but when I bring it back up (using Resume Session), I'm either at the SlaveHub (with the numbers in the room - probably didn't Suspend session), or back to where the program crashed and no progress is being made in the dialogue. The only way I can get back to the intro / set up is to download the script again and re-install it (and start from the beginning).

Each time I get a bit farther (and have fixed some issues along the way). But, fun as it is, I'm getting tired of going through the intro set up over and over. I'm at the point in the intro where my Domme is showing me her other slaves.

Suggestions or tips? Any idea what's causing the crashes? I'm going to start again, but try Suspending session every so often (before it crashes), then reverting to that if it crashes/freezes -- essentially treating it as a save. Not sure if that will work though or if there is an easier way. Obviously a newbie here to Tease AI.

Don't want to give up ... what I've seen is awesome!!
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

Nevermind, I did get it to work. Next time it went all the way without a crash.

So what am I supposed to do until I can see my Domme again tomorrow? Poke around the SlaveHub until then? Do chores count yet? I've tried a couple but I just got tasks - and gold. :-P

All the bugs I've got so far (except for the crashes) were documented here (and fixed).
lesabre88 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 pm I'm still trying to go through the intro. It's crashed a couple times, but when I bring it back up (using Resume Session), I'm either at the SlaveHub (with the numbers in the room - probably didn't Suspend session), or back to where the program crashed and no progress is being made in the dialogue. The only way I can get back to the intro / set up is to download the script again and re-install it (and start from the beginning).

Each time I get a bit farther (and have fixed some issues along the way). But, fun as it is, I'm getting tired of going through the intro set up over and over. I'm at the point in the intro where my Domme is showing me her other slaves.

Suggestions or tips? Any idea what's causing the crashes? I'm going to start again, but try Suspending session every so often (before it crashes), then reverting to that if it crashes/freezes -- essentially treating it as a save. Not sure if that will work though or if there is an easier way. Obviously a newbie here to Tease AI.

Don't want to give up ... what I've seen is awesome!!
iCouteurs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by iCouteurs »

Hello there,
Whenever I respond incorrectly to a question (@DifferentAnswer), the script just plays again for whatever reason. How can I fix this?
Here's an example of a chatlog:
Spoiler: show
[Miss A]: You are required to have an active account to use SpankzChoir.com
[Miss A]: An account lasts 14 days and can be paid for in the shop
[Miss A]: Now..
[Miss A]: How may I assist you today?
02:59 Pierre: nothing
[Miss A]: Spankz choir, punishment, pay fine or return?
03:00 Pierre: return
You go back up the stairs
[Miss A]: Good to see you slave
[Miss A]: I go by "Miss A"
Thank you in advance!
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

Hi there -

A couple questions:

Typing "hint" doesn't do anything. Something else to get a list of common inquiries?

I seem to be timing out on my second domme visit (it's been like 5 minutes stuck). Is it going to make me wait another 20 hours if I quit out and start again? (and what a I being punished for - lol.)

You start the computer and press the button that says connect to Mistress
Contacting Mistress ..
Access granted
Connecting..
09:31 AM Domme Charlotte: Oh well
09:31 AM Domme Charlotte: You are still being punished
09:32 AM Domme Charlotte: Meaning you wont be released for this session

Chores don't work yet. I'm wondering if dependent on the second domme visit. Every time I go to chores (I went through set up) I get a writing task.

Thanks in advance! Love what I'm seeing, but a few aspects are frustrating.
Last edited by lesabre88 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

I had to restart. Sure enough I get..

Contacting Mistress ..
Connection Denied..
A message pops up on the screen saying:
You had a session too recently

But I need to see her now... :\'-(
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by forbiddendesire »

lesabre88 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:25 pm I had to restart. Sure enough I get..

Contacting Mistress ..
Connection Denied..
A message pops up on the screen saying:
You had a session too recently

But I need to see her now... :\'-(
Went back because I remember a question like this before. Try this:
cursor10 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:00 pm
Try the following:
Open file "TeaseSession. " in \tease_ai\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\System\Variables\ . Maybe with notepad++ .
Change the Date to 1 Day before and save the File. Now restart Spicy 3.0 (close + start new) .Now you can make a session. I do the same so long no new update is released.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi guys!

Gonna be blunt!
There wont be any new release, bugfix or anything before August.

The reason is that I'm swarmed with "higher than Spicy priority stuff", which the past days has made clear to me.
I know this leaves Spicy in a somewhat sore state, lot of stuff not functioning, not functioning right or as intended.

A lot of you have spoken about the potential in Spicy which ofcourse makes me happy! :-)
So I hope to return with a stronger (less buggy) version in August.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

forbiddendesire wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 pm
lesabre88 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:25 pm Try the following:
Open file "TeaseSession. " in \tease_ai\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\System\Variables\ . Maybe with notepad++ .
Change the Date to 1 Day before and save the File. Now restart Spicy 3.0 (close + start new) .Now you can make a session. I do the same so long no new update is released.
You are awesome! :w00t:

I'm up to page 52 of the thread. Lots to take in, and much of it is over my head, but it's helping.
sternyy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sternyy »

I have done 2 sessions now. After each session the domme says good job and screen goes to black. Is that normal to have to restart?
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

sternyy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:30 pm I have done 2 sessions now. After each session the domme says good job and screen goes to black. Is that normal to have to restart?
Been through 3 tease sessions now and never had that - but I've never had a "Good job" either. Like either a "Cya" or "Farewell"

Got chores working. Kitchen, Dining, and Living Room (I mean Kitchen, Room 1, and Room 2) floors are spotless! :-D