Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

1234abc
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Spicy Personality 3.00 [TEASE AI] in progress..

Post by 1234abc »

Heya, I absolutely love this project. Looking very promising, and I can't wait to try it out once it becomes available! I'll make sure to report here with feedback or any bugs I encounter, guess that's the best way to help out. :)

Your idea of punishments is pretty spot on. I remember getting punishments that I actually enjoyed more than stroking in certain webteases. What you describe will really have me paying attention not to displease Spicy ;) One question though: with punishments being actual punishments, will they be "fair"? Or is it possible that Spicy is just feeling cruel without any further reason, sends you for punishment, and suddenly you're stuck staring at your screen for half an hour? :p

Oh, also, are you looking for any help with development, or do you prefer to do stuff yourself at your own pace? I would be interested in writing some modules or routines if that would help. I used to write stuff for cybermistress, and made some personal stuff for sexscripts after cybermistress shut down. TeaseAI seems pretty straightforward codewise.

Finally, if you're still looking for suggestions for additional features: something that I would both love and hate would be the incorporation of physical exercise. Always have trouble convincing myself to work out, getting told to do so, or even getting specific instructions for a full workout would probably push me to do so more often. And a mistress has to keep her slave in shape ;)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

1234abc wrote:Heya, I absolutely love this project. Looking very promising, and I can't wait to try it out once it becomes available! I'll make sure to report here with feedback or any bugs I encounter, guess that's the best way to help out. :)
Very kinds words, thank you.
I had my fun with cybermistress.

I aim for fair in every aspect.
I believe that the only thing that will work is fair, at least if you are to be "faithful" to the personality.
If its unreasonable you simply ignore it.

Currently I'm doing stuff on my own, doing things with another always complicate things, but I appreciate the offer. :-)
I'm debating and getting advice with/from Daragorn who's been a great help so far :-)

Exercise is coming, but not in the first version.
I have a bachelor in exercise and physiology so it would be weird if I didn't include it at some point.
BUT! Its not a priority for the first releases since its first and foremost a teasing program :-)

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by VanHellsing »

genome231 wrote:Exercise is coming, but not in the first version.
I have a bachelor in exercise and physiology so it would be weird if I didn't include it at some point.
Just please, if you implement physical exercises, give us an option to do our own workout, not only the domme who tells us what to do, how many repetitions etc.

These exercises can "collide" with our workout sessions (not all of us are so lazy to live without exercises :-P).
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hey guys!

Sunday Update time :-)
Slave Hub (The first version) is complete and ready for testing yaa!
This means that all my focus is directed at Tease Mode which is time you have with your domme.

The last few days I've been taking a break, which has been nice and is important for me not to burn out.

This is my to do list before the alpha test starts:

Writing a few guides for Spicy
1) For people on how to add their own media material.
2) What files inside vocabulary they should change to further personalize their domme.
3) Pictures they should replace again for further personalization.
4) What can be changed inside settings.
5) A readme file.

Finish the first academy
Finish the remaining 6 planned modules
Finish the Starts
Finish the End script
Write links
Tag all domme and glitter images
Polishing

So a lot of stuff to do, but keep it mind that I've started on a lot of the above, I'm not starting from scratch on everything :-)

Currently I believe that I'm on schedule and that means alpha starting late Fabruary :-)

I expect to start uploading some of the media files within the next week.
So if you want a sneak peak at whats coming then you go ahead and download them.

Best regards
Genome
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

can't wait to try it....damn you!! you are creating too hype in me :lol:
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

2 days with milovana dead and i was crying bc we wont see spicy 3.0 never.... life is hard xD
1234abc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1234abc »

genome231 wrote: Currently I'm doing stuff on my own, doing things with another always complicate things, but I appreciate the offer. :-)
I'm debating and getting advice with/from Daragorn who's been a great help so far :-)

Exercise is coming, but not in the first version.
BUT! Its not a priority for the first releases since its first and foremost a teasing program :-)
Thanks for the reply! I guess the only thing we can do then is tell you that the work you're putting in is greatly appreciated!

One other thing: have you thought about moving away from Milovana? It's not really reliable anymore, and might be gone at some point in the future. No new people have been able to register for the past 6 months, which means that the amount of feedback you will get is limited by the people who already have Milovana accounts for a while.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

@Daragorn
Shh! Your putting pressure on me! :lol:

@vyyr
If milovana goes down permanently then go to deviatenow.com (easily found by googling sexscript).
I would simply create a thread there.

@1234abc
I reply to all (if it makes sense, though there might be rare cases where I forget it).
I would be very sad if Milovana goes down permanently. To be honest I dont know a lot about who's running it or other IT related things. But the bugs recently has been weird.
Nothing good lasts forever! :-)

Best regards
Genome
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

vyyr wrote:2 days with milovana dead and i was crying bc we wont see spicy 3.0 never.... life is hard xD
I've been already trying to find any way to contact genome, in case Milovana stay dead permanently :lol: . I even created a new account on sexscripts yesterday with Milovana's nick, but that forum doesn't allow me to send any PMs... :unsure:
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by marspank »

VanHellsing wrote:
vyyr wrote:2 days with milovana dead and i was crying bc we wont see spicy 3.0 never.... life is hard xD
I've been already trying to find any way to contact genome, in case Milovana stay dead permanently :lol: . I even created a new account on sexscripts yesterday with Milovana's nick, but that forum doesn't allow me to send any PMs... :unsure:
In order to be able to send PMs on the sexscripts forum, you have to have posted a certain amount of times in the general forum.

If you haven't used sexscripts before and are just finding it for the first time to talk to genome, I recommend checking out some of the scripts.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

marspank wrote:In order to be able to send PMs on the sexscripts forum, you have to have posted a certain amount of times in the general forum.
Yea, I thought it might work like that.
marspank wrote:If you haven't used sexscripts before and are just finding it for the first time to talk to genome, I recommend checking out some of the scripts.
I've been a member of sexscripts forum for over 4 years now (on my first account, the one I registered yesterday was second), just haven't posted anything because the forum is more about bug reports and script writing and I have nothing to contribute there.

Pretty much the same thing happened here, I registered a long time ago and started being more active recently, because I didn't have anything to write about earlier.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Its seems Milovana is back for good, which is fantastic! :-)

That means I can go back to regular sunday updates.

I haven't got any new things to share so I'm just copying what I wrote on Deviatenow.com

"Hey guys!

So I just finished the first "rough" version of the end script, which is counting about 1000 lines, when details are added I expect it to go well over 1000. + I expect to quickly expand on it when Spicy is actually out there :)
I also just finished links. Yaa :)

Next step is creating the first batch of modules, the schematic for most of them has already been written, so it should be a fairly easy task :)
After that I need to finish up on the first academy.

Overall things are coming together nicely! But there is a lot of polishing and bugfixing that needs to be done.

As written earlier I'm not positive about a february release since I'm rather busy with "real life".

Regarding the end script Warning: Spoiler
Spoiler: show
End script contains a few games as well as different endings:
In standard mode: your behaviour and the dommes mood determine your chance for an orgasm.
The next is a list of different games that replaces standard mode:
BeadGame: A bead game where you draw beads, get enough of the right color and you get to cum.
Valley of Darkness: A guessing game, a specific denial duration has been set, each day you get a chance to guess if the duration has passed, guessing too early will punish you with an increase in denial duration.
EdgeOfDesperation: All your edges when with the domme is counted, after each session you get a chance to guess if you think you've done enough edges to cum, if you choose to guess and your guess is incorrect, the total number of edges that needs to be completed is increased.
FrequentFlyer: All of your sessions are counted, each day you have the chance to guess if you've had enough session to cum, if you choose to guess and your guess is wrong, the total number of sessions needed is increased.
TrainingMode: The time between orgasms is increased for a specfic number of times. You select the starting duration and the number of rounds you wish to be increased.
Orgasm Roulette: After each session you spin a wheel which a lot of different options.
Financial Domination: After each session a goldprice is put on your orgasm, do you pay it or hope for a better deal the next day?
Treasure Hunt: Your only hope of cumming is buying treasure chests from the shop, hoping they contain an ejaculation pass
Authors game: After each session, you are to report how much time you've spent writing scripts for Tease-AI since last session. This is only recommended for those who know how to write scripts for Tease-AI

So there are a few ways to determine if today is your lucky day, you can choose which one you would like to try inside settings.
Settings will also provide you with the chance to "lock yourself out", meaning you cant change the game until you've completed it.

How you cum/ruin or are denied
I will leave for you to discover :D

Wether you choose to eat your cum or not after orgasm is optional, but you'll make your domme happy if you do.
At some point I will make a cum eating training script, which will VERY slowly and over several times ease you into tasting, eating it, etc.
"

Best regards
Genome
wolfet
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wolfet »

Hi
nice toknow You still making progress and You are happy about that.
What I wanted to suggest if it is still possible to modify (wrote it in spoler to know show up):

TrainingMode: The time between orgasms is increased for a specfic number of times. You select the starting duration and the number of rounds you wish to be increased.
Little modification: How about not strictly defines perios of time like lets say 1 week?
for example we can define min and max perios (lets say 5-10 days)
then increasing thing maybe could be random and increasing time also in some ranges (lets say increase chance to set up for example 50% and increasing time 3-5 days).
Of course periods i suggested are just example but i think You get the idea.
In short: I would suggest perios of denial and perios of increasing denial, then random chance of increase.
This way will be more fun becase used doesn't really know when denial finished (It may happen that next release will come sooner that previous one becasue of ranges and not 100% sure increase..
Cheers
[/quote]
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bluelow »

Thanks for the regular updates! Can't wait for the final product, the expectations are high.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

@Bluelow
You're welcome :)

@Wolfet
You're assuming they're strictly defined. I never said they were.
Have a little faith, I know what I'm doing ;-)
Best regards
Genome