Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Spicy Personality 3.00 [TEASE AI] in progress..

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:41 pm @Daragorn
I cant find any problems with [BadDays] or [GoodDays].
But I have a nasty suspicion. Please take a look at the 6 different #MeritChange files.
The only thing I can think of is those files somehow changing up [BadDays] & [GoodDays]
Nope, those files are fine...the problem lies in the RunEndDayCheck.txt file....i just tried running it using the runfile in the debug options and, instead of seeing those vars go up/down maximum by 1 as you expected, they went down 4-5 points each...that's probably where the errors come from.

It has to do with the @NullResponse @End lines.. it is ignoring the end because it is with a nullresponse...so it goes to the correct @Goto()/@CheckFlag() initially, but then it doesn't stop where it should and, instead, go thrhough the whole file till the end, thus causing multiple variations to the variables.
I tried changing those @NullResponse @End to just @End and running the file again: both vars lost 0 points as expected due to my variable setup. And the script ended as supposed to.
GoodDay and BadDay are not suppose to ever go into negative at all, nor are they suppose to change during a session :lol:
They should only change at the very end, and only should one of them increase or decrease by 1. <-- Sharing a total sum of 31, with 0 being the lowest possible value and 31 being the highest possible value. Will be looking into that system later today.
I see no control on why they should never go over 31 or lower than 0, nor why they should share a total sum of 31...you initially setup neutral=31,bad and good=0 and she starts on neutral....but apart for that there is no real system checking if the sum of the 3 variables is 31 nor if any of them goes over 31 or lower than 0....ok, by how the code is written they should never do...but, imho, just in case you have done an error in the variations, or if anything strange happens for whatever unexpected reason, it might happen...and since it is so critical (because if those var go below 0 they seem to screw up all the #DT vocabs), you should put in a "safenet" and, before exiting the script, do a check...like this:

change all:
@NullResponse @End
to
@NullResponse @Goto(EndChecks)

(EndChecks)
@NullResponse @If[GoodDays]<[0]Then(restoreGoodLow)
@NullResponse @If[GoodDays]>[31]Then(restoreGoodHigh)
(checkBad)
@NullResponse @If[BadDays]<[0]Then(restoreBadLow)
@NullResponse @If[BadDays]>[31]Then(restoreBadHigh)
(checkNeutral)
@NullResponse @If[NeutralDays]<[0]Then(restoreNeutralLow)
@NullResponse @If[NeutralDays]>[31]Then(restoreNeutralHigh)
@End
(restoreGoodLow)
@NullResponse @SetVar[GoodDays]=[0] @Goto(checkBad)
(restoreGoodHigh)
@NullResponse @SetVar[GoodDays]=[31] @Goto(checkBad)
(restoreBadLow)
@NullResponse @SetVar[BadDays]=[0] @Goto(checkNeutral)
(restoreBadHigh)
@NullResponse @SetVar[BadDays]=[31] @Goto(checkNeutral)
(restoreNeutralLow)
@NullResponse @SetVar[NeutralDays]=[0]
@End
(restoreNeutralHigh)
@NullResponse @SetVar[NeutralDays]=[31]
@End

This way you'll be sure none of them can ever possibly go over/below those values (the only thing left unchecked is if the sum of all three is =31 but i am not sure if it has any meaning in the end (and, probably, those checks will not even be needed...but just in case anything goes wrong they will avoid messing up everything)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

I had a feeling it might be related to the @NullResponse. I removed them but never got to testing it.
There isn't any direct system preventing Them from going higher or lower. But since they are tied to the day of month and there isn't more than 31 Days per month. It limits it :)
So no system is needed :)

EDIT:
Just realized that there is a major flaw to my BadDays GoodDays system.
Gave it a huge makeover. I believe it's fine now.
Neutral days are gone. Neutral days were designed as a place holder slowly getting replaced by good/bad days. This would innevitable lead to one of the values getting negative, thus it has been removed.
To replace it [GoodDays] now start the value 20, with the flags (DayXGood) 1-20 being set as good.
[BadDays] now start at the value 11 (Also starting you off with a bit off good will) with corresponding number of flags 21-31 set correctly.
Fun fact: The number of lines went down from +800 to about 250 because I removed neutral days and change @Flag to @FlagOr.

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi all!

I've been getting some messages lately about people wanting to help with testing.
While the interest is great, the answer is no.
Those helping me testing are already doing a great job :-)
I look forward to release it and I dont want to disappoint by releasing a untested, content lacking personality.

I want to give you guys a nice (hopefully great) experience and unfortunately it takes a lot of time :lol:
Please stay patient even though it's already been a very long time.

My very best
Genome
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

RandomStranger wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:03 pm No reason to rush it, may as well take the time to make sure there is as few bugs and other issues as possible. :love:

Even though i am going a little crazy from the excitement at this point :lol:
Trust me, the wait will be worth it...the base looks really promising (even if pretty bugged :D)....but right now it lacks content definitely....the beta testing is just to iron out the bugs...for example i haven't even run a real session yet....there is just 2 modules right now, so the session is pretty repetitive...but the intro (which is the only fleshed out part) was really awesome.

So, to all people asking genome to test it...trust me....he did you a favour to say no and avoid you ruining the first run experience when it will come out...as i said, right now there is not much to play with but, when it will be released, the content (and also the responses) will be there and you will be able to experience the real personality :-P
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:41 pm #Smile and #Name are not vocabulary that I'm using! I'm pretty sure they appear when sometimes used inside @RT(). Did a full personality search and they do not exist in there in that form. So if they happen again (Sure they will), please see if you can find out exactly where so I can get to know why they happen and make a general fix.
Just an update on this...i found out what was the problem with #Name...it is was due to how my personality is setup and not spicy ehehe....you simply used #PetName and, in my personality, instead of having words inside the setup for the different petnames, i have vocabs (#Name,#NameBad...etc etc)...so it was trying to find one of those but it was not there :-D
Since you have created a #SlaveName vocab to call the sub, though, i think you should use that instead of #PetName in your scripts...but that's definitely a minor issue (if an issue at all :-D ).

BUG REPORT:
Chorefun.txt:
line205
@PlayVideo[\GNM_Videos\Chores\Choreb8\A.mp4]
should be
@PlayVideo[\GNM_Videos\BackgroundMode\Chores\Choreb8\A.mp4]

(same for ....B.mp4 and ....C.mp4 on lines 232 and 255 respectively)

line210:
@AcceptAnswer @SystemMessage #VANC #VANP @SystemMessage #VANC #VANP Wrong! @Goto(Wrong)
You have duplicated @SystemMessage #VANC #VANP

ChorewritingTask.txt:
#VAN #VANC should be #VANC #VANP
Right now it shows a pic of the domme instead of the assistant and each line looks like this:
Vivienne VivienneC blablabla

GNMChastityOn.txt, GNMChastityOff.txt,GNMLingerieOn (and i think all files in CR main directory, but maybe in some of them it is correct not to have it):
You forgot the #DT in each line

GNMLingerieOn.txt:
line51:
@NullResponse @End
should be just
@End

GNMSissyModule_1BJTrainint.txt:
line162:
@Custom(stop, Goto, StopEdging)
should be
@CustomMode(stop, Goto, StopEdging)

lines169-170
@Variable[EdgesToDo]>[0] I'm afraid you hadn't had enough so we're starting over! #DT @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[0]
@Variable[EdgesToDo]>[0] @NullResponse @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory] @Goto(Edge)
ERROR1: you set [Edgestodo]=0 in the first line so the 2nd one will never be read and send you back to the edge cycle....
ERROR2: in the 2nd line you @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory] but it should be @ChangeVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory]

Just put it all in a single line like this:
@Variable[EdgesToDo]>[0] I'm afraid you hadn't had enough so we're starting over! #DT @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[0] @ChangeVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory] @Goto(Edge)

#Now vocab missing (used, for example in #GNMEdge)
Last edited by Daragorn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

If I remember correctly:

The #DT was removed from ChastityOn and ChastityOff because he wanted to lock the captioned image on the screen. They shouldn't be in the CR code at all. #DT is the code that sets a corresponding domme image.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 pm If I remember correctly:

The #DT was removed from ChastityOn and ChastityOff because he wanted to lock the captioned image on the screen. They shouldn't be in the CR code at all. #DT is the code that sets a corresponding domme image.
mmm i think you're right indeed..

Another big problem is in the stroketaunt files:
there are a lot of @PlayAudio[\Audio\GNMSounds\Stroking\Metronome\*.mp3] and similar @PlayAudio() calls....but you can't call a random file with @PlayAudio()...you need to specify the exact file you want to call....i suggest you just use the basic teaseAI metronome and just @StrokeSlower/Slowest/Faster/Fastest instead of playing custom files (which, moreover, would be troublesome if someone has usually the metronome turned on)

GNMTeaseModule_2EdgeATon1.txt:
line63:
@ChangeVar[EdgeCountToday] .....you forgot the operation...this is breaking the script

P.s: i am sorry to say that it seems that @EdgeHold(xx) is not working currently....and by looking at the code i think i might have found why...i will send 1885 a fix for this asap
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

GNMEnd.txt:
you should @AFKOff after doing the endaycheck or she will not accept any answer from there on...and this blocks some scripts

all Goto(AteCheck) are wrong...should be @Goto(AteCheck)

All choices subparts are missing their (name) to goto.
For example:
*************************************Valley of Darkness****************************************************************************************
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\Games\ValleyOfDarkness.txt)
@NullResponse Goto(AteCheck)

should be:
*************************************Valley of Darkness****************************************************************************************
(ValleyOfDarkness)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\Games\ValleyOfDarkness.txt)
@NullResponse Goto(AteCheck)

Otherwise the script will always give errors due to all its @Goto() not having the correct () subpart in the script

line7:
@Variable[@DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]<[PDenialSet] @NullResponse @Goto(ChastityCheck)
should be
@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]<[PDenialSet] @NullResponse @Goto(ChastityCheck)

Finally...i couldn't find any @Goto() or part of the script pointing out to this subpart:
*************************************RUIN / Full O - Check*****************************************************************************
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\DecideOR.txt)
@NullResponse @Goto(AteCheck)

I suppose you forgot to add the check to go here...

HardLimit.txt:
lines20 and 33: the @Goto(IncreaseLimit) should be, respectively @Goto(IncreaseLimit1) and @Goto(IncreaseLimit2)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

A bit of bad news!

Had problems with my eyes feeling tired, for the past 2 weeks, when being in front of a screen for too long.
You have to imagine spending 4-8 hours a day when studying followed by 0-4 when working on Spicy.
Well I had a trip to an optician and I'm getting glasses which will fix it. (Good news).
But it's a few weeks before they arrive (Bad news). So lately Spicy hasn't been getting much done, and neither will I get much done until the glasses arrive.
I have to save my limited screen time for studying.

More bad news :lol:
Spring is here meaning two things!
1) I love the sun! So I'm gonna enjoy it! Ultimately cutting the hours I'm gonna be spending on Spicy.
2) Exams are fast approaching and ofcourse they are a priority.
3) Summer is also fast approaching and much like last year I'm gonna be spending most of it far away from home and far away from access to my computer or any other computer for that matter.

Overall you'll see less activity from me, but not to worry.
Spicy is still happening! (Hopefully sooner than later).

I truely believe that Spicy will see release at the end of April, but at this point I completely understand if you dont believe me. So far I have postponed released like 6 or 7 times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you guys for staying patient!
Sorry for the many delays, I really cant wait to share Spicy with the lot of you!
Much love
Genome
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Take all the time you need study and family and that comes first, I'm just glad to see a project of this size, and hopefull I can get it all set up, truth be told I have a hard time with setting up just Tease AI normally to work, with all the folders and such, but I hope I will figure it out when Spicy says hello some time this year :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Just a small "I'm still here post".

The past days has been very busy, both studying but also different Easter events.

For the testers:
I cant give an ETA, but as soon as I'm ready with the next and (hopefully) more steady version you guys will have it too.
The next will require you to redownload the images base folder, since there is some new stuff in there.
It will be uploaded once the next version is ready.
On my todo is 15 modules (so far 11 has been written) and add the shop.

Best regards!
Genome
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

All the #F vocabs (f1p,f1pc,f2p,etc etc) have @ShowImace instead of @ShowImage
The #M1P, #M1PC, etc etc vocabs (used for example in academy lingeriebase) are missing completely instead.

lingeriebase.txt:
You all now have 3 choices #DT4
You can read about fabrics in your lingerie guide or on the internet #DT4
Or if you feel like you master materials you're welcome to study something else #DT4

these are 2 options, not 3 :D

(suggestion): you should implement some sort of punishment if the user write something since she asked you to be quiet :D

(suggestion2): you should write somethimg before goind to the teacherslounge or headmistress callreturn...something like "you behaved well/bad" because, otherwise it seems to happen without any motivation

P.s: generally speaking, all the @Interrupts() in all scripts are wrong since you re-organized the interrupt folder in subdirs, you need to add the name of the subdir in all those calls (same also for many audio/video/call/callrandom calls)

GNMSissyModule_1BJTraining1.txt :
line164: i think you should @LockImages there and @Unlock after the edge (add a @NullResponse @UnlockImages so when she start speaking the images are already unlocked and you'll see her pics...and do the same in the stopedging subpart so if he ask to stop while edging, you'll move there and the pics will still unlock)
P.s: in the stopedging subpart you also have to "restore" the custommode or you won't be able to go back there and will be stuck in a loop
Dimenos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dimenos »

Why no Download link for the personality? :( Realy want to try it out.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Extended status update!

Here is the list for all the modules planned, removed description of each since they contain spoilers.

[Tease]
Cock training (Done)
Edge a ton (Done)
Model rating,
Cinema, Stroke to a video
Awkward stroking
Electro stroking

[Chastity]
Cinema (Done)
Line writing (Done)
Slideshow (Done)
Gamble with your release time (Done)
Lingerie photoshoot (Done)
Story (Done)

[Pain]
Spanking
Ball Crushing
Parachute
Electro
Pegs
Hot Sauce

[Sissy/Humiliation]
Blowjob Training (Done)
AudioTease (Done)
Watch cuckold (Done)
Hypnosis (Done)
Gay (done)
Dildo/finger play

[Slave]
Position training (Done)
Rule training
Licking exercise
Slave preparation plays
Assignment
Math game

You might notice that I've currently completed 14/30.
I'm simply doing them by category, I started with Chastity and currently I'm working on Sissy/humiliation category.
My primary goal is repeatability, I try to create scripts that can be repeated over and over again.
This is first release list, for most of these I already have updates planned to improve/add stuff in them.

Writing lately has been going extremely slowly! I'm really looking forward to when my glasses arrive. They should allow me to pick up some speed! The problem right now is I have to limit my screen time :-( :-( :-(

For the testers:
I've completed most of the bugfixing you guys have posted so far.
@Updated settings - should now look "prettier".
@Replaced the punishment assistant with a new model with more pictures.
@Added an introduction to the first time you visit the dungeon.

I hope to have the next release ready this week, but we'll see.

Best regards
Genome
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Sounds good. I'm at a bit of a stand still testing wise until the update.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.