Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Spicy Personality 3.00 [TEASE AI] in progress..

Post by marspank »

I am pretty sure Genome never uses @ChastityOn or @ChastityOff, he just uses his own flags everywhere he needs them to prevent having to have double the files (since most of the time you will be in chastity :\'-( )

In fact, I do see @ChastityOn in one script. Stocking play not used.txt (guessing this script isn't used? :lol: ). If it ever makes it into the rotation that could be a problem though since there are no @ChastityOff's in the code.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 pm I am pretty sure Genome never uses @ChastityOn or @ChastityOff, he just uses his own flags everywhere he needs them to prevent having to have double the files (since most of the time you will be in chastity :\'-( )

In fact, I do see @ChastityOn in one script. Stocking play not used.txt (guessing this script isn't used? :lol: ). If it ever makes it into the rotation that could be a problem though since there are no @ChastityOff's in the code.
The problem with that, if he uses it, is that teaseAI will think you are not in chastity, so, for example, it will run stroketaunts instead of taunts during a stroking cycle and, as said, also use the normal modules instead of the chastity ones.
Considering there is a _CHASTITY module also, i don't think he doesn't use the @ChastityOn and Off, it was just something he forgot to add.

New bug found in both start files (BaseStart and BaseStart_CHASTITY).
The last line is;
@NullResponse @Interrupt(GNMBackgroundBase)
But it should be
@NullResponse @Interrupt(GNMBackGroundMode/GNMBackgroundBase)
Since that module is inside the subdir...otherwise it will give error and never launch the slave hub

In the slave hub other bug, when choosing settings (line55):
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\Settings\GNMSettingsBase.txt)
should be
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\Settings\SettingsBase.txt)
(or probably, easier since there might be other calls to that module, rename the SettingBase file to GNMSettingBase)

In the GNMSettingBase, you have to change the [x] for going back to something like [back,return] or whatever...i tried and x will not trigger the response and just remain stuck on the @DifferentAsnwer, so you have to use a word or a number for the goback function

In Background.txt (in the CR/Setting/ folder) you have to add @NullResponse to lines 12-17 where you show the pictures

In Personal.txt (CR/Setting) you forgot the #VANC #VANP vocabs, so it will show the domme pics instead of the assistant ones

GNMPhone:
-still no way to go back once you enter this part of the slave hub....there should be a way to go back without having to confess something to the domme when you might have accidentally entered here
-#Work vocab is missing
-#TextBase vocab should be changed to @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Texting\OutcomeGeneral\TextBase.png] instead of .jpg
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blah824389750732 »

I don't think anyone has reported this yet from what I could see. Within the required image files windows 10 couldn't move a few pictures from within the following folders in GNMImages: "lingerie\bra", "lingerie\bra\bulletbra", "Lingerie\Teddy".
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Okay think I got them all.
Except!!
1)
Can anyone explain to me what is wrong here??? (Daragorn)

[1]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[1]
[2]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[2]
[3]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[3]
[4]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[4]
[5]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[5]

It's a very simple @SetVar[]=[]
I dont see why this wouldn't work????
I even tried this:

@NullResponse @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[0]
[1]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[1]
[2]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[2]
[3]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[3]
[4]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[4]
[5]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[5]

Which produces 0.
It's like @SetVar and @ChangeVar doesn't work when combined with questions such as:
Question
[]
[]
@DifferentAnswer

This has to be a Tease-AI bug?
#ReceptionChat is a simple @ShowImage[], so I dont think thats causing any problems.

2)
@ChastityOn and @ChastityOff is something I did forget.

3)
Daragorn believes I should postpone launch until there is more content. I'm inclined to agree with him.
I'm working on Responses, I want them to be done before I start writing new modules meaning it would be:
Responses --> Modules --> Launch
You guys would be getting the updates regularly since the more testing that can be done before launch the better!
The total progress so far is:
7/26 response files done.
5/30 modules done

@blah824389750732
Not sure what you're refering to.
Is there a bug with Spicy or Windows 10? If the bug is with Spicy please elaborate on the issue.
Since I'm using windows 7, I cant deal with windows 10 related issues. :-)

As usual great work guys!
Really nice spotting errors Marspank!
Thank you guys, all help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Qwert
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): In relationship with real Domme and fantastic woman. :)

Post by Qwert »

3)
Daragorn believes I should postpone launch until there is more content. I'm inclined to agree with him.
I'm working on Responses, I want them to be done before I start writing new modules meaning it would be:
You guys would be getting the updates regularly since the more testing that can be done before launch the better!
5/30 modules done
And so neverending story continues. Thanks Daragorn :wave:
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

genome231 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:33 pm @blah824389750732
Not sure what you're refering to.
Is there a bug with Spicy or Windows 10? If the bug is with Spicy please elaborate on the issue.
Since I'm using windows 7, I cant deal with windows 10 related issues. :-)
If you look in the folders I noted there are at least one image file in each that the name is way too long, 260+ image path names (AKA the image name is WAY too long), and I am not sure how windows 7 is able to handle them, since with windows 10 anniversary update you can enable long path names. Try moving around your image file to see if this error occurs: https://www.howtogeek.com/266621/how-to ... haracters/
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

One other thing to note for the intro is if you have both a metal and plastic chastity device, how can you let her know that?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Qwert wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:31 pm
3)
5/30 modules done
And so neverending story continues. Thanks Daragorn :wave:
It's not a never ending story. Sure it delays launch but at the rate I'm writing we're probably talking a delay of 3 weeks or similar, every new thing I write from this point can be done rather swiftly, Since the systems are in place. It's the system/structure thats been taking a looong time to write.
Been giving it some thought and Daragorn is right. Overall it'll produce a much better experience and you guys deserve a nice experience, so Daragorn is essentially doing whats best for everyone. The testers are sacraficing a lot, testing a personality isn't fun and basicly it spoils an otherwise nice experience.

@blah
Oh that is an issue! Will look into the Long names and probably upload a new base image download :)

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In the Academy Scripts, when a classmate answers the question you try to call the vocab files #M1PC, #M2PC, etc, but the actual file is named just #M1, #M2, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Basque Module:

05:13 PM Sasha: Get back here
05:13 PM Sasha: Now I just wanna show you a little video..
05:13 PM Sasha: Time for a recess

No video is shown ( @ShowVideo[\GNM_Videos\Academy\Lingerie\Class5\*.mp4] )

Pretty sure the @ShowVideo should be @PlayVideo (I count 17 scripts where this occurs)
Last edited by marspank on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Qwert wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:31 pm And so neverending story continues. Thanks Daragorn :wave:
even if it seems not the case, believe me, you'll thank me for this when you'll try it a few days later.

Right now (apart for the bugs) i can assure you that, after going through the first meeting you WILL want to try it and your expectation will be pretty high too (this was by far the BEST intro of a personality ever).
The problem is that, right now, the content is really missing...you'll be able to do 1, maximum 2 session and then it will bore you because well...there is basically the same module going over and over (for example, if you are unlucky and she keeps you in chastity...well, right now there is just 1 module....so you'll end up with a session doing the same thing for 40+ minutes....).
This would surely ruin your feeling about the personality and delude you a lot...while, on the contrary, i think this personality has really a lot of potentiality and, imho, it would be a waste of so much work genome put in it to release it just a few days earlier but with a severely gimped experience.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:33 pm [1]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[1]
[2]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[2]
[3]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[3]
[4]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[4]
[5]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[5]
Nothing wrong with it, indeed...this is a quite weird bug: it seems that the problem is due to the [] response being the same as the number you try to set the var to.
If you change it to be like this, it will work (just tested it)
[1,one]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[1]
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

Something else to take not of, due to recent changes in how the staff at Malwarebytes changed their programs behavior to be more aggressive towards PUPs (Potentially unwanted programs) and ransomware you might want to add your Teas-AI/Spicey folders into it's exclusion list. I just ran into this problem, were as soon as I started Teas-AI it got quarantined, but by doing the above you should be fine.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

I agree with Daragorn and Genome. The main focus so far has been on building up the back end and the structure, especially for when you aren't in a session. It seems like you will have to work for the privilege of a session, or at least a "good" session on this backend, which is built very well. But right now that reward of being granted a session does not have a lot of meat behind it at the moment. It should not take nearly as long to get those extra session modules and tasks working. If you wait you will gain the full experience.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In SpankzChoir Base, if you skip a session, it always says the gold is going to Alexis, and then Allison and Alexis are swapped.
Spoiler: show
(AlexisWon)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: You cant skip a session #SlaveName #ReceptionChat @TempFlag(SpankzChoirSkipped)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Since you tried to skip a session I'm transfering 20 gold to Alexis #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[GNMGold]=[GoldGold]-[20]
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Also I'm awarding you some extra spanking #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[AuctionStrokes]=[AuctionStrokes]+[100]
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Enjoy.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M2SC.txt)
@End
(AllisonWon)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: You cant skip a session #SlaveName #ReceptionChat @TempFlag(SpankzChoirSkipped)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Since you tried to skip a session I'm transfering 20 gold to Alexis #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[GNMGold]=[GoldGold]-[20]
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Also I'm awarding you some extra spanking #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[AuctionStrokes]=[AuctionStrokes]+[100]
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Enjoy.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M1SC.txt)
@End
(GigiWon)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Enjoy.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M3SC.txt)
@End
(JeanetteWon)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Enjoy.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M4SC.txt)
@End
(KordeliaWon)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Enjoy.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M5SC.txt)
@End
(KymWon)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Enjoy.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M6SC.txt)
@End
(SadieWon)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Enjoy.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M7SC.txt)
@End
(SarahWon)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Enjoy.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M8SC.txt)
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

I do not see this error, at least not with the newer version out: I just got done setting up the personality for the first time and I am now getting "ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid line while parsing vocabulary file: #DT4" for most of the "GNMFirstMetting.txt" file. it will however go through a few of the lines but the rest are giving that error as well as showing random pictures from the folder specified in the above text file. Not sure what I did that would cause this, I'm going to try a Teas-AI restart to see if this will fix it.
Date/Time: 2017-03-20 17:28:15
Version: 0.54.7.0
Title: Tease AI did not return a valid line while parsing vocabulary file.
Message: Error Processing vocabulary file: E:\HERE\TAI\Spicey 54.7\Tease AI 0.54.7\Scripts\Spicy 3.0\Vocabulary\#DT4.txt
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Typ: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
StackTrace:
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at Tease_AI.Form1.PoundClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 8391

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
at Tease_AI.Form1.PoundClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 8391
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 5089
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
at Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 82

###################################################################
Date/Time: 2017-03-20 17:28:15
Version: 0.54.7.0
Title: PoundClean(String)
Message: Maximum allowed Vocabulary depth reached for line:ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid line while parsing vocabulary file: #DT4
Aborted Cleaning at: ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid line while parsing vocabulary file: #DT4
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Typ: System.StackOverflowException
StackTrace:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
at Tease_AI.Form1.PoundClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 8486
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 5089
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
at Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 82
https://postimg.org/image/z71lz7451/
EDIT:
Attach log file
Upon relaunching Tease-AI and saying "hello" I got the other error message in the 2nd spoiler