Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00 Preparing launch

Post by Bluelow »

Thank you so much genome. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to test because I got a new job and have been so busy during the last months. But in a few months I should have time again and I know your personality is going to be the best there has ever been from what I've seen so far. I can't wait to give it a shot when I have time again :love:
vinciwtf
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by vinciwtf »

I totally agree, Genome!! Thank you so much! I know this is gonna be awesome and thank you for the incredible amount of time you've invested in this visionary project.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

New bugs:

GNMend:
in the (standard) part the link is wrong:
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\Games\DecideORStandard.txt)
should be
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\Games\Standard.txt)

Vocab:
#BJToungeExercises should be #BJToungeExercise

cr/Modules/humiliation/blowjobtraining1:
@PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Modules\BJTraining\DeepThroatLong\DeepOnes.mp3]
should be
@PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Modules\BJTraining\BJDeepThroatLong\DeepOnes.mp3]

@PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Modules\BJTraining\BJDeepThroatLong\DeepOnes.mp3]

CR/End/:
D1,D2,D3, DecideCM and DecideD have wrong @Callreturn:
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\GNMChastityOn.txt)
should be
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\GNMChastityIsOn.txt)

CR/END/GNMChastityIsOn:
line5: @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Chastity\ChastityOn.*] should be @ShowImage[GNMImages\Chastity\ChastityOn\*]

CR/Punishment:
SitonHandsSlide, QuickCorner, StealGold and GNMBallBusting all miss the #DT in the lines

SUGGESTIONS:
you should pur a @DeleteFlag(Busy) in the link scripts because i think there is some script where it doesn't always get cancelled....so just in case, you put it there and you are sure it will always be removed at the end of a module that turn it on

in the r6a response (the speak one) i think you should put some randomness like @SetVar[speakT]=[#Random(x,y)] and then check that instead of the fixed value
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Woops! Only sent the new version to Marspank xD
Sending out the new version in 5 minutes

Bugfixes!
Only one comment:

in the r6a response (the speak one) i think you should put some randomness like @SetVar[speakT]=[#Random(x,y)] and then check that instead of the fixed value
Can you write me a pm with your idea in mind?

Thanks for all the anticipation :lol: It's been building since August :bounce:

Best regards
Genome

Edit:
The next version has been sent out! (this time not only to Marspank) :lol:
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Other small bug (in addition to those that i sent you via pm):

BakcgroundBase: all @Goto(Base) should be @Goto(StateCheck) or you will check the state only on the first launch of spicy and the no more...remaining stuck in the loop of not being able to launch a session even after doing punishments

PunishmentBase:
line 71: @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Punishment\Maintenance\chair1.*]
but there is no such directory in the images (and i already downloaded the new images you put the link for)

line89: @NullResponse @If[GNMPPoints]<[100]<[DommeContentVAnnoyed]Then(NotBad) @Goto(Reasons)
should be
@NullResponse @If[GNMPPoints]<[100]AND[GNMMerits]<[DommeContentVAnnoyed]Then(NotBad) @Goto(Reasons)
(she tells you can report for punishment or chores to restore merits...so you need to check for that too to decide if the sub can do punishments)

SettingBase:
- @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Settings\SettingsBase.*] sometimes wont work because the picture is a psd and it is too heavy, causing memory issues..you should indicate .jpg to load the right one

-i dont see any choice to change the audio settings

-[7.update] is wrong you put a point instead of a comma so it should be [7,update]

VOCABS:
in the writingtask chose #GNMMeritChange vocab dealing with increasing the points is wrongly named i thing....they should just be #MeritChange
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blah824389750732 »

And once again, GNMFirstMeeting.txt and #DT4.txt are not likeing eachother. getting "ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid line while parsing vocabulary file: #DT4" and in the debug window getting the error message at "DomTask": "@Variable[HardOTimeLimit]<=[0] You have to choose a number higher than 0.. #DT4"

This is happening right after I finish the initial setup.
poiu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by poiu »

Thanks to all for the hard work, waiting for release :).
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Sending the next version, with the new bugfixes later today.

Cant find this?
line89: @NullResponse @If[GNMPPoints]<[100]<[DommeContentVAnnoyed]Then(NotBad) @Goto(Reasons)
should be
@NullResponse @If[GNMPPoints]<[100]AND[GNMMerits]<[DommeContentVAnnoyed]Then(NotBad) @Goto(Reasons)
(she tells you can report for punishment or chores to restore merits...so you need to check for that too to decide if the sub can do punishments)

Made changes to images of the SlaveHub and Settings
They are not critical, so they wont be uploaded until official release.

And once again, GNMFirstMeeting.txt and #DT4.txt are not likeing eachother. getting "ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid line while parsing vocabulary file: #DT4" and in the debug window getting the error message at "DomTask": "@Variable[HardOTimeLimit]<=[0] You have to choose a number higher than 0.. #DT4"

This is happening right after I finish the initial setup.

I dont get why this bugs...
I feel like it should be working fine?
Daragorn got a clue?

Best regards
Genome
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

So is it working..yet??
if so could you PLEASE
edit the first post with a link to a working version??
thanks
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

SexualChoc wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:41 am So is it working..yet??
if so could you PLEASE
edit the first post with a link to a working version??
thanks
:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:
Please look at the first post.
Read line nr. 3 from the top; can you tell me what it says with a bright green color?
Thank you.

Best regards
Genome
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:07 am Sending the next version, with the new bugfixes later today.

Cant find this?
should be
Ops...sorry i copyed the wrong line :D (the line is still line 89 of the punishmentBase script) but the original lines is actually this:
@NullResponse @If[GNMPPoints]<[100]Then(NotBad) @Goto(Reasons)
which has to become

As for the gnmfirstmeeting problem...i don't know, by looking at them it seems it should be working (i will try to run it again and see if i get the same bug too)....
P.s: Keep in mind, though, that i am testing Spicy using the new TeaseAI version (which is not released yet, i am doing the final checks) in which i fixed a bunch of bugs on top of adding new features...so it might be possible that to me it is working due to some bug fixing and to him it is not for that...

QUESTION:
i see there are some scripts in the CR/ folder that are named BusyAssistant/ReadyAssistant etc etc....i see they are supposed to change the flags to determine in which situation you are in....but i opened all spicy files togheter and havent found a single @CallReturn/Interrupt/Call to them, so they are never triggered (and infact i had a situation were i was in background mode and i had the domme responding since there was still the Session flag up)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Daragorn wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:03 pm QUESTION:
i see there are some scripts in the CR/ folder that are named BusyAssistant/ReadyAssistant etc etc....i see they are supposed to change the flags to determine in which situation you are in....but i opened all spicy files togheter and havent found a single @CallReturn/Interrupt/Call to them, so they are never triggered (and infact i had a situation were i was in background mode and i had the domme responding since there was still the Session flag up)
I believe them to be legacy callreturns from an earlier structure/idea.
Will give them a look :-)

Otherwise I've fixed the bugs from your pm and post :)

To everyone else
Spicy is more or less in a really good spot! :smile:
The release is now set to be combined with the next version of Tease-AI, which shouldn't be too far away, they are making the final checks! :-D
I am holding the relase of Spicy 3.00 until then because I want everyone to have a smooth first run. I would hate for everyone to have a bad first experience!

So I will be monitoring the main Tease-AI threat and when the next version goes live, so does Spicy 3.00.

Cheers!
Genome
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

When asked about how often to use toys, I typed "domme decides" and it registered as if I had said that I decide....
[Vivienne]: Either you can input a value or you can let the domme decides
11:02 AM John: domme decides
[Vivienne]: You decide
Line 69 of GNMModuleBase

@Variable[SissyModuleModule]>=[ModuleChooser] @NullResponse @Goto(Select) //Pain Modules

Do you mean to have the same value for both the sissy modules and the pain modules?

Also, the names of the female slaves in the introduction do not show up for me with names, just #F1, #F2, #F3. Those vocab files are missing.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blah824389750732 »

I just loaded up Spicy for a second time, with the files I got yesterday, and so far it's working smoothly. I will now go ahead and try the new version that I just saw come in.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:24 pm Line 69 of GNMModuleBase

@Variable[SissyModuleModule]>=[ModuleChooser] @NullResponse @Goto(Select) //Pain Modules

Do you mean to have the same value for both the sissy modules and the pain modules?
Linked to this bug, there is another one....the "sissy" modules (c1 to c10) are referring to @CallReturn(CR\Modules\Sissy\....
but the directory in which they are located is actually called Humiliation, so those link need to be changed to @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\Modules\Humiliation. (or you have to change the name of the dir...i don't know which one is wrong and/or if there are other scripts referring there)
Also, the names of the female slaves in the introduction do not show up for me with names, just #F1, #F2, #F3. Those vocab files are missing.
Mmmm this is weird...i have those vocabs in the version i downloaded...