Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.02 rerelease

Post by GodDragon »

Okay a quick report.
I have been working on adding more tease related things such as links for now. I will hopefully be done soon. Still I have some design questions and I want to know your opinion on them. First of all should bigger punishments also be done during session (such as denying a task etc.) or should it be only handled by punishment points? Maybe even make it random/based on the mood or make a setting for it? Any feedback would be appreciated. Another question would be if you'd like an option that allows you to setup the domme as kind or cruel. Not personality wise but more like the kind domme will always ask you if you are fine with doing certain things for the first time (anal etc.) and the cruel domme will basicly expect you to do certain things (better to push your limits). If you want to see something like this would you be interested in disabling certain fetishes for the cruel domme?

Best regards,
GodDragon

PS: Please report any issues. I don't know whether my current version is stable so it would be great to know if some people are using it successfully or whether it is not used right now.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

I would only have the cruel domme but to disable certains thing would be great.
I reallly have a problem with the double beat the tease ai beat and the metronome Spicy sound at GNMLink maybe you can find the issue
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:51 pm I would only have the cruel domme but to disable certains thing would be great.
I reallly have a problem with the double beat the tease ai beat and the metronome Spicy sound at GNMLink maybe you can find the issue
What exactly and when exactly?
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:15 pm Okay a quick report.
I have been working on adding more tease related things such as links for now. I will hopefully be done soon. Still I have some design questions and I want to know your opinion on them. First of all should bigger punishments also be done during session (such as denying a task etc.) or should it be only handled by punishment points? Maybe even make it random/based on the mood or make a setting for it? Any feedback would be appreciated. Another question would be if you'd like an option that allows you to setup the domme as kind or cruel. Not personality wise but more like the kind domme will always ask you if you are fine with doing certain things for the first time (anal etc.) and the cruel domme will basicly expect you to do certain things (better to push your limits). If you want to see something like this would you be interested in disabling certain fetishes for the cruel domme?

Best regards,
GodDragon

PS: Please report any issues. I don't know whether my current version is stable so it would be great to know if some people are using it successfully or whether it is not used right now.
I think it would be nice to have the ability to disable certain fetishes for the cruel domme. I'm fine with probably most everything that the program has but there are certain things that are a hard no for me (human toilet, blood sports, to name a couple).

As far as the different etiquette personalities, it would be nice but I feel the cruel is a must have. The nice personality would be convenient at times but the whole point of having a Mistress is to have someone who pushes you. Otherwise it's kinda like topping from the bottom (which it still is anyways by being able to disable fetishes, but it's at least a little more real).
That's what she said
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

malibu900 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:58 pm
GodDragon wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:15 pm Okay a quick report.

Best regards,
GodDragon

I think it would be nice to have the ability to disable certain fetishes for the cruel domme. I'm fine with probably most everything that the program has but there are certain things that are a hard no for me (human toilet, blood sports, to name a couple).

As far as the different etiquette personalities, it would be nice but I feel the cruel is a must have. The nice personality would be convenient at times but the whole point of having a Mistress is to have someone who pushes you. Otherwise it's kinda like topping from the bottom (which it still is anyways by being able to disable fetishes, but it's at least a little more real).
Okay. Yea. The "kind" domme was kinda supposed to be the style of Miss Blue. So basicaly asking whether you are fine with spanking etc. but still trying to convince and push you. Just not expecting you to do it. And the cruel will punish you unless the fetish is disabled. Maybe just make the fetish setup an one time only at first startup and then you "won't" be able to back out (still got the safe word etc.).
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by foxyfred »

That took me way too long to realize what the "Recipe" was...
Anyways, I have it working to a point.
Now pretty commonly I get an error that crashes it:
It says this "Index was outside the bounds of the array" would you like to stop or continue?
Then if you hit continue it does nothing...
It most commonly happens if you speak when you aren't supposed to and she goes to give you points.

Then if you restart it it has issues with it thinking you are still in a session
I found out if you delete the "Session" flag from the flags folder it will
restart from the menu of spicy for you.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Is it supposed to do something else after you are finished with the setup? It just tells me to go jerk off and then it's a black screen.

The problem is when I try to run the program next time I get:

Code: Select all

Launching Spicy 
08:27 PM Charlotte: Missing Vocab: Called on launch of Tease AI Personality
08:27 PM Charlotte: Missing Vocab: If flag "SpicyIntro" exists/is true it means that this has been run before
Which makes it seem like there is a flag that is supposed to be set in the setup that isn't being set for some reason. It refuses to go further than this. Any ideas? The contents of the SpicyIntro file are empty also btw. Not sure if that's normal or not.
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by foxyfred »

edgeallday wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:31 am Is it supposed to do something else after you are finished with the setup? It just tells me to go jerk off and then it's a black screen.

The problem is when I try to run the program next time I get:

Code: Select all

Launching Spicy 
08:27 PM Charlotte: Missing Vocab: Called on launch of Tease AI Personality
08:27 PM Charlotte: Missing Vocab: If flag "SpicyIntro" exists/is true it means that this has been run before
Which makes it seem like there is a flag that is supposed to be set in the setup that isn't being set for some reason. It refuses to go further than this. Any ideas? The contents of the SpicyIntro file are empty also btw. Not sure if that's normal or not.
Out of everything I've learned looking through the scripts trying to make it work properly and not crash for me, I can actually tell you how to fix this.
In the Spicy -> System -> Flags folder check for this file: "SpicyIntro" It will be 0KB since its just there to be a name for it to read. If you dont have it, then download this one and put it there.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-_G5f ... sp=sharing
It wouldn't let me attach it since it technically doesn't have an extension.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edgeallday »

Thanks for trying to help but I already had the SpicyIntro file (0KB with nothing in it). I downloaded your 0KB one too even though it should identical. Same problem. :-/
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by foxyfred »

foxyfred wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:16 pm That took me way too long to realize what the "Recipe" was...
Anyways, I have it working to a point.
Now pretty commonly I get an error that crashes it:
It says this "Index was outside the bounds of the array" would you like to stop or continue?
Then if you hit continue it does nothing...
It most commonly happens if you speak when you aren't supposed to and she goes to give you points.

Then if you restart it it has issues with it thinking you are still in a session
I found out if you delete the "Session" flag from the flags folder it will
restart from the menu of spicy for you.
Just for Goddragons info, I am looking into this issue slowly, I'm still just learning about how the whole system works. I did a small test and found that it also happens at the end of the session. Will edit with more info I find out.

HUGE BREAKTHROUGH FOR ME:
There was a specific script that would crash EVERY time I ran it so I kept messing with it to find out what was wrong...
And I did...
I removed the #DT from a line and it immediately allowed that line to run and crashed on the next line, so I did it there too,
Same thing happened. It seems there is a problem with the #DT in the scripts that causes it to crash when it calls it.

Results:
After removing EVERY #DT in the scripts of the program I have not received that session ending crash again.
I have no idea why it was causing the crash, but it definitely was the thing crashing it. I hope you can look into this for me
GodDragon, or maybe help me learn how to diagnose that part of it as well?
Last edited by foxyfred on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by foxyfred »

edgeallday wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:08 am Thanks for trying to help but I already had the SpicyIntro file (0KB with nothing in it). I downloaded your 0KB one too even though it should identical. Same problem. :-/
Would you mind doing this for me:
Open it and have it do that error again, but this time do this instead of close it
1. Go to debug -> debug session window
2. Tell me what script it is looking into it will be in this section:
Captu5re.PNG
Captu5re.PNG (22.46 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
3. If you wouldn't mind sending me the script it is working with as well, just so I can compare it.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edgeallday »

foxyfred wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:10 am Would you mind doing this for me:
Open it and have it do that error again, but this time do this instead of close it
3. If you wouldn't mind sending me the script it is working with as well, just so I can compare it.
Running with the debug window open seemed to make it work somehow :hmmm: :-O That error is gone and instead I got to the main personality stuff where you get options, etc. I had even tried it without the debug window literally 1 minute before that too, and still had the error.

I don't understand how or why this happened but it's working so thanks! :lol: I'll remember to run debugging stuff if I run into any other issues though.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

edgeallday wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:15 pm
foxyfred wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:10 am Would you mind doing this for me:
Running with the debug window open seemed to make it work somehow :hmmm: :-O That error is gone and instead I got to the main personality stuff where you get options, etc. I had even tried it without the debug window literally 1 minute before that too, and still had the error.

I don't understand how or why this happened but it's working so thanks! :lol: I'll remember to run debugging stuff if I run into any other issues though.
Maybe some Tease AI related issue. That error you where talking about is the comment I appended to the file because i thought there is no occasion where the program would read those lines. But somehow it did. I will look into it though.
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zoran »

I don't know how much of these have been reported already, but here ya go:

-In several of the scripts you've written @Custom instead of @CustomMode, essentially breaking the script. This was particularily annoying in the "guess how many edges" game, since I kept trying to stop, but because the script didn't recognize the keyword, I just kept getting punishment points. Fixed most of those on my machine, but You will want to look through the files again.

-On the Halloween special, Boss 1 picture is named jpeg instead of jpg which the script references. Boss 2 does not link to the boss image at all. Boss 5 has a broken script at the beginning, referencing #SpellCast, but there is no such file in vocabulary. This blocked me from using the only possible command that would allow me to proceed, earned me tons of punishment points for speaking without permission, and essentially made it physically impossible to beat the last boss. Fixed it by replacing it with the same answer structure that was in the previous 4 bosses. Also, the final @Interrupt commands search for the HalloweenEnd.txt in the Spicy 3.02/Interrupt folder instead of the CR/Whatever, I have no idea why you didn't use the CallReturn command there, as it works just as well.

-The Lingerie class... Oh boy. I get the idea behind it, but IMHO, it should first let you actually LEARN this stuff before it starts asking questions. I for one, am not a native english speaker, and to answer these, I would have to spend considerable amount of time and effort to memorize everything on the list, find the pictures, preferably the ones within the file structure, and then compare them against the academy material and memorise it all. Considering I have ACTUAL learning material I need to do for my IRL classes, this is overdoing it. IMHO. While I love the idea of an "academy" before you are fully handed over to your domme, I think it should be handled in smaller, easier to memorise chunks. Like an actual learning process. The thing with writing the house rules as lines is a good example of that, thanks to that excercise, I actually remembered the rule I was typing and its number.

I know rescripting this at this point would be a major pain in the ass, but humor me for a second. The academy would work much better if it was actually a pre-service trial period. You have a week or two during which you have no contact with your domme, only with assistants and trainers. You need to memorise the rules, have basic edging and tease training for example. You could check what type of training you're willing to accept and what you are not willing to do. At the end have the exam, get handed over to your domme for another two-week trial period, during which you are evaluated and could be send for reeducation. Only after you've completed that initial one month period of training and trial, you are handed to your domme and you are her responsibility from then on.

Just an idea.

-Regardless, the time images were on the screen was much too short. There are roughly 5 pics, each showing up for a third of a second, and then Glitter asks you about a detail (saying which type a certain bra is means actually noticing the differences between them and referencing them to memory) in one of those, you don't know which. If you did this on purpose as a tease, that certainly does not seem like it, and if you didn't - I would either make it a single image with a question, make it always ask about 4th pic or so, or at the very least give the sub 5 seconds or so to actually familiarize himself with the image.

-One of the writing lines was "My haviour needs to improve" I believe

-Also, I regularily get the VocabError:DT# text at the end of Princess' messages.

-Oh yeah, and the permission to speak thing: Is it possible to turn it off during some sections? When I am looking for a keyword to progress in the script or e.g. when Princess asks "are you afraid?", I think receiving PPoints is kind of unfair, since in the first case the game expects me to try out various stuff, but punishes me for doing them too fast, and in the second case, I need to trust the script and assume that after every question there will be a follow-up line.

Now, other than that I love what you've done here, But I really want to beg the scripters to test their scripts before releasing them. Because if you don't, then eventually someone (in this case: me) will have to wait for someone to fix it for them during which time there is no point playing, as the personality, flags and scripting may fall apart at any moment. And then you download the update, and there are still tens of bugs, so you wait until the next update, which again ends up in breaking the script, at which point you just say "screw it", and stop using the personality altogether. Either that, or they have to fix it on their own, looking into the file structure, into the files, understanding the scripting and finding the error... Which immediately breaks the immersion and spoils the fun :/
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Zoran wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:26 pm I don't know how much of these have been reported already, but here ya go:

-In several of the scripts you've written @Custom instead of @CustomMode, essentially breaking the script. This was particularily annoying in the "guess how many edges" game, since I kept trying to stop, but because the script didn't recognize the keyword, I just kept getting punishment points. Fixed most of those on my machine, but You will want to look through the files again.

-On the Halloween special, Boss 1 picture is named jpeg instead of jpg which the script references. Boss 2 does not link to the boss image at all. Boss 5 has a broken script at the beginning, referencing #SpellCast, but there is no such file in vocabulary. This blocked me from using the only possible command that would allow me to proceed, earned me tons of punishment points for speaking without permission, and essentially made it physically impossible to beat the last boss. Fixed it by replacing it with the same answer structure that was in the previous 4 bosses. Also, the final @Interrupt commands search for the HalloweenEnd.txt in the Spicy 3.02/Interrupt folder instead of the CR/Whatever, I have no idea why you didn't use the CallReturn command there, as it works just as well.

-The Lingerie class... Oh boy. I get the idea behind it, but IMHO, it should first let you actually LEARN this stuff before it starts asking questions. I for one, am not a native english speaker, and to answer these, I would have to spend considerable amount of time and effort to memorize everything on the list, find the pictures, preferably the ones within the file structure, and then compare them against the academy material and memorise it all. Considering I have ACTUAL learning material I need to do for my IRL classes, this is overdoing it. IMHO. While I love the idea of an "academy" before you are fully handed over to your domme, I think it should be handled in smaller, easier to memorise chunks. Like an actual learning process. The thing with writing the house rules as lines is a good example of that, thanks to that excercise, I actually remembered the rule I was typing and its number.

I know rescripting this at this point would be a major pain in the ass, but humor me for a second. The academy would work much better if it was actually a pre-service trial period. You have a week or two during which you have no contact with your domme, only with assistants and trainers. You need to memorise the rules, have basic edging and tease training for example. You could check what type of training you're willing to accept and what you are not willing to do. At the end have the exam, get handed over to your domme for another two-week trial period, during which you are evaluated and could be send for reeducation. Only after you've completed that initial one month period of training and trial, you are handed to your domme and you are her responsibility from then on.

Just an idea.

-Regardless, the time images were on the screen was much too short. There are roughly 5 pics, each showing up for a third of a second, and then Glitter asks you about a detail (saying which type a certain bra is means actually noticing the differences between them and referencing them to memory) in one of those, you don't know which. If you did this on purpose as a tease, that certainly does not seem like it, and if you didn't - I would either make it a single image with a question, make it always ask about 4th pic or so, or at the very least give the sub 5 seconds or so to actually familiarize himself with the image.

-One of the writing lines was "My haviour needs to improve" I believe

-Also, I regularily get the VocabError:DT# text at the end of Princess' messages.

-Oh yeah, and the permission to speak thing: Is it possible to turn it off during some sections? When I am looking for a keyword to progress in the script or e.g. when Princess asks "are you afraid?", I think receiving PPoints is kind of unfair, since in the first case the game expects me to try out various stuff, but punishes me for doing them too fast, and in the second case, I need to trust the script and assume that after every question there will be a follow-up line.

Now, other than that I love what you've done here, But I really want to beg the scripters to test their scripts before releasing them. Because if you don't, then eventually someone (in this case: me) will have to wait for someone to fix it for them during which time there is no point playing, as the personality, flags and scripting may fall apart at any moment. And then you download the update, and there are still tens of bugs, so you wait until the next update, which again ends up in breaking the script, at which point you just say "screw it", and stop using the personality altogether. Either that, or they have to fix it on their own, looking into the file structure, into the files, understanding the scripting and finding the error... Which immediately breaks the immersion and spoils the fun :/
Thanks for the feedback and reports. Will add it to the to do list ;)