Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Post by genome231 »

Project continued by Goddragon. (Thanks! :-) )
See this post.
--> viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20430

Best regards
Genome
Last edited by genome231 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 246 times in total.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: TEASE AI [SpiceITUP]

Post by arthurb »

Spice up your life!

Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Skirata wrote:This is an exciting prospect. Can you tell us a little bit more about what this is? A new persona, or just stuff to add in, etc.
To be honest i'm not quite sure.
Right now it's just different types of scripts.
Basicly i'm still learning a lot about writing and often when I start writing a new script, I face new challenges :)
As I write more and more scripts I suspect a theme/persona could become apparent, but right now its just "spice" that you guys can feel free to add to your Personas
I do have The wicked Tease persona in mind when writing, as to try and create content there might be a little different
My scripts contain bits of:
Spoiler: show
Humiliation: A glitterperson will ask you take pictures of yourself and show them to you later on if you save them as instructed. She will ask you to pose, put on a bra etc.
ChastityRelease: A few ways to get out of chastity, sometimes free, somtimes with a steep price often depending on your domme settings.
And more :)
Regards
Genome
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

I wonder whats your reasoning with those #Glitter1, 2, 3 vocabulary files as all they seem to be doing is calling the pictures? Doesn't the program call them already when you use @Contact1 , 2 or 3 at the start of the line?

Anyways more stuff yay! :yes:
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Tepi wrote:I wonder whats your reasoning with those #Glitter1, 2, 3 vocabulary files as all they seem to be doing is calling the pictures? Doesn't the program call them already when you use @Contact1 , 2 or 3 at the start of the line?

Hi there!
What version are you using? Not sure if @Contactx use to call the images of you glitter contacts but in that case they dont seem to do it in ver 48.3 which might be a bug?
I would much prefer they did, since it would simplify things a lot :smile:

Regards
Genome231
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

genome231 wrote:
Tepi wrote:I wonder whats your reasoning with those #Glitter1, 2, 3 vocabulary files as all they seem to be doing is calling the pictures? Doesn't the program call them already when you use @Contact1 , 2 or 3 at the start of the line?

Hi there!
What version are you using? Not sure if @Contactx use to call the images of you glitter contacts but in that case they dont seem to do it in ver 48.3 which might be a bug?

Regards
Genome231
I am actually using 48.3 and does work for me. At some point I noticed tho that if spaces in folder names it would bug out and not load the pictures. ie e:\pictures\glitter contact1\picture set 1\. With spaces removed everything worked, not sure when I did all that, probably when the glitter stuff was overhauled and that'd be ver47.

I did remove all the #GlitterX things from your scripts as I didn't want to go through the hassle of renaming stuff and having them in multiple places ;p
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Tepi wrote:
genome231 wrote:

Hi there!

Regards
Genome231
I am actually using 48.3 and does work for me. At some point I noticed tho that if spaces in folder names it would bug out and not load the pictures. ie e:\pictures\glitter contact1\picture set 1\. With spaces removed everything worked, not sure when I did all that, probably when the glitter stuff was overhauled and that'd be ver47.

I did remove all the #GlitterX things from your scripts as I didn't want to go through the hassle of renaming stuff and having them in multiple places ;p
Damn I just thought I might have found the issue!
I had a space in a name so I changed it all, now there aren't any spaces but it didn't resolve my issue :)
It has to be something else :)

Regards
Genome
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote: Damn I just thought I might have found the issue!
I had a space in a name so I changed it all, now there aren't any spaces but it didn't resolve my issue :)

Regards
Genome
Just make sure you have a subfolder inside the folder you put in the settings, like the Domme settings

If you have the pics inside:

e:\pictures\glittercontact1\pictureset1\

You need to put that path in the settings:
e:\pictures\glittercontact1\

1885 created a system where you can get just a specific set for a session, and another set for other session.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

genome231 wrote:Damn I just thought I might have found the issue!
Sorry to jump in, but I had an issue with one of my Glitter contacts' pictures not showing up in a script. At first I thought it was related to spaces also, but I think I resolved it by shortening the path. I moved the picture folder into a folder a few branches higher up the tree and then it worked. So there may be a limit on the path length for Glitter pictures. A possibility perhaps?
ImageImage
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

genome231 wrote: Damn I just thought I might have found the issue!

Regards
Genome
Just make sure you have a subfolder inside the folder you put in the settings, like the Domme settings

If you have the pics inside:

e:\pictures\glittercontact1\pictureset1\

You need to put that path in the settings:
e:\pictures\glittercontact1\

1885 created a system where you can get just a specific set for a session, and another set for other session.
OH! that was it!
That fixed it!
YAA!
THANK YOU!! :D xD

Regards
Genome
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

Glad to have been useful :)
Downloading it right now to see what you created :)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Spice It up Personality [TEASE AI]

Post by genome231 »

Alpha 1.2
Chosen to make it a personality (Expects to have a semi working personality out by sunday)
Though not complete it should be working and will be quickly expanding
I do take requests and ideas if anyone should have any :) It could be regarding modules, links, callreturns. Pretty much anything you can image doing with this program.

Feedback and bugs are ofcourse welcomed but do give me a clue of where to look for it ;)

Regards
Genome231
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

Yay for new personality! Can't give much of bug reports as I haven't really seen any... so that's good i guess!

But what you could do in regards to your changelog is to add version in brackes as well. ie. "GNMTasks (should work, Personalization, update 1.2) (is called from GNMCallGlitter)". The list is getting pretty long already! :p
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Tepi wrote:Yay for new personality! Can't give much of bug reports as I haven't really seen any... so that's good i guess!

But what you could do in regards to your changelog is to add version in brackes as well. ie. "GNMTasks (should work, Personalization, update 1.2) (is called from GNMCallGlitter)". The list is getting pretty long already! :p
Having a rather large update planned for Sunday :)
Its already taking form nicely :D
Should make it much easier to implement it into your own personality or (as I strongly recommend) having this one as a seperate personality.
The list of scripts etc. is allready becoming overwhelming to maintain, so you will see it disappear sunday. It will be reduced to a much more simple form containing what the personality is capable of as of now and plans for furture updates :)
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Spicy Personality [TEASE AI]

Post by Tepi »

I think you might have forgotten 'Responses' -folder withing 'Vocabulary? Gonna copy it over from another script but maybe something you missed?