Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Spicy Personality 3.00 [TEASE AI] in progress..

Post by marspank »

In the Chores script line, the dates for all of the house keeping chores are never set, so they never fire.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In GNMBackgroundFullTimeCheckUp.txt

The first line: @NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @CheckFlag(FirstCheckUp) @SetDate(WeekCheck, 168 Hours) @SetFlag(FirstCheckUp)

would always call @SetDate, even if the FirstCheckUp flag was present, thus you would never be evaluated.

By splitting it into two different lines:
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @CheckFlag(FirstCheckUp)
@NullResponse @SetDate(WeekCheck, 168 Hours) @SetFlag(FirstCheckUp)

I was able to trigger the weekly check up.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

When completing a punishment, there is no reduction to your punishment points, it also does not set the flag PunishmentComplete

Also, the flags that are checked regarding reasons for punishment are not currently set anywhere.
Last edited by marspank on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In PunishmentBaseEnd, it calls @MiniScript(SetNursePictures), but that file is in the CR\BackgroundMode folder.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Report on the bugs from page 38:
Fixed them all.
A few comments:

@Daragorn
The #DT vocab file (as well as all the modules to determine when the session end) use a #DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes) but you cant do that since devotion is not a date (i think you should use teaseSession for that since it keeps track of when the session started)
A devotion date is set in the GNMStart (interrupt). But there was 1 missing from the GNMFirstMeeting.

@MarSpank
In GNMPhone, you can be told to report for a Rear End Punishment which sets a flag, but nowhere in the code is the flag deleted or acted upon? Coming soon feature?
I completely forgot about that. Changed it to simply award punishment points and a decrease in mood.

Most of the session starts in the CallReturns are missing .txt at the end of the path.

Dont think I understand this one, can you be more specific?
In the #Play10Strokes (as well as 20,30,40,50), all of the @PlayAudio commands are missing .mp3. Also is it intentional that every one of these could give you 10,20,30,40, or 50 strokes?
I assume you mean #PlaySpankingSoundX, fixed the bugs in them :)

SpankzChoir is currently a giant mess.
Dunno why I missed that I messed it up so bad xD
Before I move to page 39, I'm doing a renovation to SpankzChoir.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

genome231 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:29 pm

@MarSpank
In GNMPhone, you can be told to report for a Rear End Punishment which sets a flag, but nowhere in the code is the flag deleted or acted upon? Coming soon feature?
I completely forgot about that. Changed it to simply award punishment points and a decrease in mood.

Most of the session starts in the CallReturns are missing .txt at the end of the path.

Dont think I understand this one, can you be more specific?
In the #Play10Strokes (as well as 20,30,40,50), all of the @PlayAudio commands are missing .mp3. Also is it intentional that every one of these could give you 10,20,30,40, or 50 strokes?
I assume you mean #PlaySpankingSoundX, fixed the bugs in them :)
Lines like this: (160)

@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Well setting it up.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M3SC)

Should be like this:

@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Well setting it up.. #ReceptionChat @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\M3SC.txt)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:29 pm @Daragorn
The #DT vocab file (as well as all the modules to determine when the session end) use a #DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes) but you cant do that since devotion is not a date (i think you should use teaseSession for that since it keeps track of when the session started)
A devotion date is set in the GNMStart (interrupt). But there was 1 missing from the GNMFirstMeeting.
Ah, ok i thought it was a number since i had it set to 0 (probably due to the missing in the GNMFirstMeeting :D
Anyway, there is an error in the #DT vocab file (and, if you used that approach in other vocabs/files, then you'll need to change them too):
@Variable[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>[ShortSession]AND[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]<=[MediumSession] #DT3
should be
@Variable[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>[ShortSession]And[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]<=[MediumSession] #DT3

the "AND" had to be written as "And" or it won't work or you'll get something like this in the answer otherwise:
bla bla AND[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]<=[MediumSession]
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:33 am Issues with GNMChastityOff.txt, and possibly/probably all of the ChastityOn/Off scripts
[*] The Images that are set for ChastityOff and ChastityOn are the old paths. With all of the new pictures they need to be changed to have the \*.* or \*.jpg
to be clearer, you have to change the @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Chastity\ChastityOff.jpg] to @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Chastity\ChastityOff\*]
And the same with chastityOn
[*] Line 6:
@RT(Let me know when you're done..,Report to me when it's off,Remember to tell me when it's off) @Timeout(#CPatience,Hurry) has the same problem that Daragorn mentioned earlier. The fix was somthing similar to what he mentioned. In the #Cpatience script I changed the lines to set a variable called CPatience, called that script prior to the @TimeOut and then inside the @Timeout used the variable. But this did not seem to work, it went way faster than normal, almost instant. It also did not recognize my responses of having it off/removed.
This is fixeable in the same way as i suggested for the @SetVar[name]=[#Vocab] so, instead of having:
@RT(Let me know when you're done..,Report to me when it's off,Remember to tell me when it's off) #DT @Timeout(#CPatience,Hurry)
and then, in the #CPatience vocab have:
@Flag(Personality1,VPleased) #Random(40,60)

So like this:
@RT(Let me know when you're done..,Report to me when it's off,Remember to tell me when it's off) #DT #CPatience
And have the #CPatience vocab be like this:
@Flag(Personality1,VPleased) @Timeout(#Random(40,60),Hurry)

And, yes, you have to remove the #DT vocab whenever you lock images otherwise it will give errors. Acytually, my suggestion is to create a LockedImage flag which you set/delete everytime you use the @Lock/UnlockImages command and, then change the #DT file to be like this:
@Flag(LockedImage) @NullResponse
@NotFlag(LockedImage) @Variable[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]<=[ShortSession] #DT4
@NotFlag(LockedImage) @Variable[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>[ShortSession]And[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]<=[MediumSession] #DT3
@NotFlag(LockedImage) @Variable[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>[MediumSession]And[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]<=[LongSession] #DT2
@NotFlag(LockedImage) @Variable[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>[LongSession] #DT1

This way you don't have to worry about what happens when the images are locked, no matter where you are, if the LockedImage flag is up, the #DT vocab will be basically be ignored
[*] If you do not take your belt off in time and are instructed to put it back on, the @SetFlag(ChastityIsOn) code is missing.
[/list]
My suggestion for these kind of scripts is to put the @SetFlag(ChasityIsOn) and @DeleteFlag(ChastityIsOn) in the lines containing the answer of the sub instead of at the beginning of the scripts like you have....so you'll know that the variable is set/deleted only right after the sub locked/unlocked himself (it will prevent possible interruptions interfering with the script and creating a situation where the script has not concluded, so the sub state was not changed, but the variable was already set/deleted).
So, for example in this GNMChastity script i would change, for example:

@RT(#PetName2,#Slut,#SubName,Slave,Slave,Slave,Slave) #DT @LockImages @DeleteFlag(ChastityIsOn) @SetVar[PatienceTest]=[0] @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Chastity\ChastityOff\*]
@RT(Remove your #Cage,Take off your #Cage,Remove the #Cage at once,Hurry up and remove the #Cage,Be quick and remove your #Cage)
@RT(Let me know when you're done..,Report to me when it's off,Remember to tell me when it's off) #CPatience
[done,its off,off,it's off,removed,remove] #GNMGood @UnlockImages
@DifferentAnswer Is it off?
@End

to:

@RT(#PetName2,#Slut,#SubName,Slave,Slave,Slave,Slave) #DT @LockImages @SetVar[PatienceTest]=[0] @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Chastity\ChastityOff\*]
@RT(Remove your #Cage,Take off your #Cage,Remove the #Cage at once,Hurry up and remove the #Cage,Be quick and remove your #Cage)
@RT(Let me know when you're done..,Report to me when it's off,Remember to tell me when it's off) #CPatience
[done,its off,off,it's off,removed,remove] #GNMGood @DeleteFlag(ChastityIsOn) @UnlockImages
@DifferentAnswer Is it off?
@End

Another thing you have to change, in all your vocabs using multiple flags, is to remove the space between the different flags.
So something like this, for example for #DT3:
@Flag(Personality1, VPleased, DommeActive) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(GarmentCovering)
Need to become:
@Flag(Personality1,VPleased,DommeActive) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(GarmentCovering)

If you keep the spaces, for some strange reason, it seems that if there is another #Vocab on the same line with #DT, you'll have weird results in the phrases written.
For example:
Get your #Cage #DT
Would result, with the spaces between the variables, in something like:
Get your belt VPleased, DommeActive)
If you, on the other hand, remove those spaces, it will correctly read as:
Get your belt
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Reports from Page 39:
Once again I believe I got them all
Except:

@MarSpank
@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]<=[PDenial] @NullResponse @Goto(Denial)
In which script does this cause an error? Cant seem to find it?

#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours) Produces a number depending on how many hours passed since it was set.
[PDenial] <-- Is suppose to be [PDenialSet] so it was a bug inside GNMStart.
If you can point me to all the places where PDenialSet is used wrongly that would be great! :)
Regarding direction
@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial,Hours)]>[PDenialSet] <-- PDenial is bigger than PDenialSet, meaning the time has PASSED
@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial,Hours)]<=[PDenialSet] <-- PDenial is lower or equal to PDenialSet, Time has NOT passed.
So they we're correct. The clock doesn't count down, it counts up. So PDenial has to get bigger than PDenialSet before you get released.

The ShortSession, MediumSession, and LongSession variables are never set correctly

The error was actually a few spelling mistakes inside the script :)

When you lock images, the #DT vocab that sets the domme tag image fails to work. I fixed this by removing #DT from all lines between when the image is locked, and when unlock images is called.
Intentionally! The idea was to have the image chosen kept until the callreturn ends. I just lazy and didn't remove the #DT.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

genome231 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm
@MarSpank
@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]<=[PDenial] @NullResponse @Goto(Denial)
In which script does this cause an error? Cant seem to find it?

#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours) Produces a number depending on how many hours passed since it was set.
[PDenial] <-- Is suppose to be [PDenialSet] so it was a bug inside GNMStart.
If you can point me to all the places where PDenialSet is used wrongly that would be great! :)
This is what that first error was referring to, the fact that it wasn't comparing it to PDenialSet, just PDenial.

The files where this occurs are:

CR\GNMChastityOn.txt
CR\GNMChastityOnVA.txt
CR\End\GNMChastityIsOn.txt
Interrupt\GNMStart.txt
Interrupt\GNMStart_End\GNMStart.txt
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Okay! Phew!
Just went through the bugs on page 40, incredible borring.

Two things to do
1) I need to look through vocabulary files for spaces between flags.
2) Change alle #PetName2 to #SlaveName
3) Send you guys the updated version.

Good job!
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

I got an index out of range exception when trying to run the new SpankzChoir. It came after "I'm posting it now", my assumption is it is in the SetGold.txt.

This is caused by line 34 saying (Owe4) instead of (Owe5)
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

in SpankChoirBase.txt

[1]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[1]
[2]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[2]
[3]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[3]
[4]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[4]
[5]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[5]

CornertimeLimit variable is holding an '=' for me when I input 4.

Why not just change it to how the other two variables work:

(CornertimeTimeLimit)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Choose your time limit per corner-time in minutes #ReceptionChat @InputVar[CornertimeTimeLimit]
@NullResponse @If[CornertimeTimeLimit]>=[5]And[CornertimeTimeLimit]<=[30]Then(Approved2)
@SystemMessage [Miss A]: I'm sorry but you have to choose between 5 and 30 #ReceptionChat @Goto(CornertimeTimeLimit)

Also, Daragorn's mention about the usage of AND is correct. The check on maximum number only works with And
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In the SpankzChoir sections (this is across all sessions), there is a slight typo in line 74.
(50)
@SystemMessage [Miss Gigi]: #SpankPlacingRight40 #M3OverLap
@SystemMessage [Miss Gigi]: #SpankPlacingLeft50 #M3OverLap @Goto(SpankingM3)
It should say #SpankPlacingRight50
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

I cancelled the old spicy and tried a fresh start with the new version and try again the first session meeting.

I am glad to tell that it worked flawlessly with no bug at all.
The only thing i think is missing is, at the end of the GNMFirstMeeting, on line 150, you should also add @ChastityOn on that line, otherwise, even if for spicy you are in chastity, for teaseAI you are not and it will use the normal modules instead of the _CHASTITY ones.
So linve 150 should be
Enjoy slave! @SetFlag(ChastityIsOn) #DT4 @ChastityOn

Finally, the @EndTease, you better move it to the next line instead of line 151 so that also the last line will show up (minor "bug" but i wanted to tell you anyway)